Condolences to Tony (tjt6768) and family

Options

Comments

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi tony

Just to say still thinking of you and your family, and I do hope you are able to get to your gp tomorrow.

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Tony

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news I have only just caught this tragic news. I send my deepest sympathy to all the family.

Trish xx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Tony,

Just popping in to check up on you!

Get plenty of rest thats all you can do to try and recover from all that driving (((((hugs))))) and a pkt JD's (does that help?)

Hope it went well at the docs? I am too in the process of changing docs its like looking for a needle in a haystack!

hope Janet is doing ok?

take care
    Rose x
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Tony, Sorry to see your still recovering from your trip.
    bed is the best place for you until your bones stop protesting enough for you to get about.

Glad youve got your extra pillow & hope the snoring doesnt disturb your much needed sleep.
    Take care now
    luv debs
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Tony,

Sorry to see your suffering and hope the rest up will help you feel much better. leaving you a ((((( ))))) and loved the pigeon :wink: Cris xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Good morning folks.. It's really lovely to log on and see all of your replies, as I've said before, it means a lot...

Yesterday for me wasn't a bad day, I managed to be up and about, took Janet to work, got some washing done, couple of chores, picked Janet up from work & took her to the shops, I attempted to hobble round on my crutches but the pain started in my legs so I waited in the car.. All in all a busy day by my standards.... :roll: :shock:
    This morning my legs are too painful to take Janet to work though, shall be staying in bed this morning for a bit anyway..

I spoke to Toni last night, they have had to chase the hospital up for some answers... The way they have been left in the dark is a disgrace..
    Apparently, all tests so far on poor little Teagan are inconclusive..
    Wonder when they were going to bother letting them know..
    The police have been no better.. The family liason officer is on holiday do she gave the family two numbers of colleagues that should have been standing in.... Neither one have been answering their phones for a week, total silence... The family are grieving too much to be bloody angry..... :x

The hospital said that it would be the 9th at the very earliest before they would release Teagan... More delays, I just feel so sorry for them all, they just want to bury the poor little darling..

We will have to wait until we know when the funeral is before we have an idea if we will be able to go or not..

Will keep you all up to date dear friends..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Morning Tony, its lovely to see you posting, i hope the pain eases off for you today.

it is disgraceful how the hospital/police are carrying on and it does nothing to ease the trauma of little ones loss. i hope they get the answers they need soon.

best wishes to you and janet, and toni & partner. thinking of you all xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Thanks Coco.. I'm both surprised & disgusted by the lack of communication from the so called liason officer/s... You can bet your backside that if it were a family of hillbilly numpties who had been abusing the poor love the police or social workers would have been round each day giving them hugs, tea & biscuits...
    I am so angry about it..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    I have got to be honest my dealing with the police have been from both sides of the law and are a law to themselves(excuse the pun). It is there time at their pace. Your daughter is not in the right space at the moment but they really should be in contact with her. Hope they get told what is going on soon so they can lay their to daughter to rest.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Hi Lupes.. I hope I haven't given the wrong impression, it is Chris's Niece that has passed away. Not that that makes things any easier eh? She was such a lovely little girl..

They have finally released Teagan's body this afternoon.. Her Mum, Charlotte was going to the funeral directors this afternoon, we may know more about any funeral arrangements and if we can go tomorrow..

You lot have been a great support as usual..

I may even stay online for half an hour tonight, just hearing that news has eased the stress a little in a strange way..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Tony,

I agree it is a disgrace! as tho the family arnt going through enough!! but atleast now they can start to make arrangements for the little one and put her to rest.

sending love and hugs
    Rose x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi pal going away today so will be out of touch for a week just want you to know am thinking of you and do hope you make it down for the funeral wishing you painfree times my pal val
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    bless ya Val..
    Janet is on the phone with Toni at the minute, doesn't sound like any arrangements have been made yet..

Have a lovely time wherever you're going hun..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Tony

I hope you come online again tonight sounds like it is a good distraction for yo from all this terrrible sad stuff.

I hope that very soon they are able to arrange a decent funeral for Teagan.

Love

and hugs

Toni xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Hi Toni, everyone else....
    Thursday is a possibility for the funeral. Will know for definite on monday, hopefully Janets work will be ok with the short notice, we will have to drive down wednesday evening... If Janet can get the thursday & friday off it will give me till sunday to have to drive back home...

Just a quick visit at the minute, may come back online tonight, will see, really tired today, been up since silly o'clock this morning..

Hope everyone is ok..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • julie47
    Options
    Hi tony

At last you will be able to put little teagan to rest. It has been such a stressful couple of weeks for you all.
    I hope that you are able to go to the funeral on thursday to support toni and chris.
    Will be thinking of you all
    Love juliepf x
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Hi Toni, everyone else....
    Thursday is a possibility for the funeral. Will know for definite on monday, hopefully Janets work will be ok with the short notice, we will have to drive down wednesday evening... If Janet can get the thursday & friday off it will give me till sunday to have to drive back home...

Just a quick visit at the minute, may come back online tonight, will see, really tired today, been up since silly o'clock this morning..

Hope everyone is ok..

Tony

Thank goodness it is all going to be sorted soon and her little body will put put to rest. My thoughts are with you all.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I just hope that it can be thursday, I think the while family have built themselves up for that now.. Janet should be ok to take two days holiday so it doesn't matter for us if it's thursday, friday or monday, as long as I can have a bit if rest between driving there and back.. I just hope that the family can get the day they would want which is thursday...
    I've only been to one babies funeral, I just hoped that I would never have to go to another, it is the cruellest of things..... If that makes sense.. I'm rambling, bit tired at the minute, long day..

Need food... Strong pain meds plus no food equals dopey Tony..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Options
    Thinking of you all Tony, sending my love and hugs xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Quick update folks..
    I have just spoken to Karen (Teagan's Nan) and the funeral is on Friday at noon..
    Janet is finding out what time she can take as holiday for this..
    At least we now know that we can lay that little angel to rest...

Thanks everyone

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    My thoughts shall be with you and your family.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • julie47
    Options
    My thoughts will be with you and your family too on friday

Take care

Juliepf x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Tony and Janet....my thoughts go out to you both, and all of Teagans family
    Will be thinking about you Friday.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Options
    Hi Tony I am so sorry, I have just come on here to catch up, sorry I'm late with this message, my heart goes out to you and your family at this sad time sending you all my love & best wishes, my thoughts are with you and your family.
    Take care Sue xx
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Tony, thinking of you all, {{{{}}}