edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thinking of you all xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Thanks again to you all..
    We have spent a nice morning with Toni & Chris, been up to a nice village nearby, had a walk (bloody slow one, lol) around & a look in the museum.. It was a nice way to distract us from the fact that the family were telling Teagan's sister Ffiani.

It has been a strange afternoon knowing that she knows.

I think she has taken it well but at her age I think it would probably be as confusing as it is upsetting..

We are going to see Ffiani in the morning, that is going to be strange and emotional I think..

Catch you all again soon..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Tony,

Leaving you and Janet a hug and thinking of you all. Cris xx
  • margareth64
    margareth64 Member Posts: 148
    Options
    Tony im so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Margaret XOXO
    Margaret
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Poor Ffiani :sad:

Still thinking of you Tony

Love

Toni xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    We have had Ffi with us here at Toni & Chris's since this morning..
    She has been wonderful bless her... She now knows that Teagan is an angel and is watching over us.. There were a couple of times when she said things like "when Teagan gets very very very very much better she will come back won't she?"....
    Brings a tear to my eye now just thinking of that.

Double whammy for me today.. Had I been at home I would have driven across to Bridlington for a couple of hours.. Sixteen years today since my Dad died & his ashes are out to sea there. I try to get there every year but I'm sure he would understand why I didn't get there today..

I'm just going to start packing some things away in a minute..
    Up very early in the morning.

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi Tony, have a really good journey tomorrow. Try and have a relax when you get to skeggie.

My thoughts are still with you all. Sending you and your wife big hugs.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • constable
    Options
    Hi Tony, have a really good journey tomorrow. Try and have a relax when you get to skeggie.

My thoughts are still with you all. Sending you and your wife big hugs.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    quick hello.
    I'm soooooo tired now, hope I can bloody sleep.. Alarm is set for four in the morning... Middle of the night eh?

I will let you know when we are safely in Skeggy as I know a few of you folks out there are worriers.. Lol

You're support has been wonderful & has definitely helped me yet again.

One day soon I'll be dancing again.. :roll:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    I hope being with the family will give you the strenth and support at this sad time take care in skeggi from joanne
    Joanne
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    Hi tony and Janet so sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you feel better soon.

All the best
    Mike R * Hazel * Mike JR

are thoughts are with you at this sad time
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • tjt6768
    Options
    A quick cup of tea.. Pack the car, wake up Chris & Toni to say goodbye and we shall have to set off...
    Long long day ahead for us..
    My legs are hurting already, lol..

This will be a sad goodbye, I am not sure if we will make it back for the funeral or not.

Thanks my dear friends, you have all been very kind.

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    tony have paddle in sea at skeggy will soon have you dancing again enjoy your break hugs val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Well, it's the afternoon now, so I hope you've made it safely to Skeggy by now Tony. I hope that your legs aren't hurting too badly, and that you will have a good rest for a few days now. Take care,

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Took about five and a quarter hours to drive here to skeggy this morning.. Set off at about quarter past five... Took the most scenic route, went through some very pretty places. I'm in absolute bloody agony now, all my joints have fallen out with me.. Was sat outside an hour ago while our friends who are here at skeggy with us did a bbq.. I managed to sit down for ten minutes then had to come inside & lay down...
    I long for this mornings fresh patch to start working, have taken a diazepam to see if that will help..
    I've sent the delightful Joan a picture of me looking rather shattered sat outside the caravan... :wink:

Must stop typing, even my finger tips are hurting....

I sincerely hope that you are all ok...

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Aw.. Cheers Len..
    I've had to come to bloody bed, can't use my legs for much as they're that painful... Getting old.. Lol.. That drive would've been a breeze a few yrs ago.
    Hoping to have a couple of relaxing days here in Skeg before going home.

The hospital have not yet done the post mortem on poor little Teagan (just saying that seems so so wrong...) so we still have no idea when the funeral will be.
    Janet could possibly get a couple of days off at a push, if it falls on a thursday or friday then it's feasible.. I cannot drive there in back in one or two days at the minute.. Might have to see what train tickets are like, if there are any cheap deals once we know the dates.
    Chris's parents have kindly offered to help us out financially as they know we are very skint at the moment, & I know it sounds really bad but that would be another factor for us to c :shock: onsider at this time..
    I know they all want us to be there, and it is lovely that they do consider us family...
    Apparently Ffi, Teagan's sister now calls Janet Aunty Janet, but check this......
    I'm GRANDAD TONY
    Feeling like it at the minute too..

Might log in a but later if I can't sleep..

Thanks again Len, you're a pal.
    Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I know Rkid, & I sincerely appreciate them all...
    Gotta admit, this one really has knocked me for six.. We had only met her three or four times but she was one of those little girls that steals your heart..
    I think the worse part is knowing that my baby (I know she's 23) is absolutely torn apart by this, she worships those girls, and there is nothing I can say or do to make the hurt go away.. As a Father, that is am awful thing to face. I cannot begin to imagine how difficult it must be for them all, particularly the mother & her chap, they're both quite young, kids themselves really..

Anyway.. Before I start again...
    Thanks Len, you're a good un, and thanks to all of the friends I've made on here.. The real ones that is, not the fly by night users.. Sorry, had to get that out... Don't ask..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Tony,

I am so sorry to hear of your sad news, not been online much, had some sad news of my own, it is so awful where a child is involved isnt it. My friends son passed away and we had the funeral last week :cry: It has been very emotional, so i sincerely send my heartfelt sympathy to the family and you and Janet. ((((((hugs))))))) to you all.

I hope your legs are easing and you will get some relief soon.

Take care
    Rose x
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Im so glad you have made it to skeggy tony, i hope the pain in your joints ease off soon and you manage to have a couple of chill out days. hugs to you and janet, been thinking of you even when not on here, take care tony xxxx
  • constable
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know you got to skeggie ok,but sorry that you are in so much pain. Lets hope that maybe you will feel a bit better tomorrow and start to relax. My Tony wanted to say that he knows exactly where your coming from with the pain, his implant needs some tweeking.

Karen xx

ps, I should have put to Grandad Tony shouldn't I. Sorry.
    Karen xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi pal hope you got some rest and that today finds you in less pain thinking of you wishing i was in skegness, but got hospital visits to make and holiday to book. suposed to be going away 4 my birthday and not sorted anything yet. got till next sat lol better get sorted have paddle for me (feet very hot and not to happy) val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Tony ( Grandad Tony :!: :shock: :lol::lol: ) I'm glad to hear that you made it safely to Skeggy, although sorry that you have been in such a lot of pain since you arrived. I hope that you will get a good rest now for a day or two, and that you will feel better soon when the patches work.

Here's the photo of you at Skeggy. Sorry I've only just put this on but I didn't see it until now.

I like the t-shirt :grin: Take care,

Joan

2011-04-29170103.jpg
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Awww Granddad Tony
    Well that says a lot to me....you take care of yourself and Janet....I hope you now managed some well earned rest
    Lots of love to both of you
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Ye gods mate, you look shattered in that picture. I hope you are able to get some quality rest over the next couple of days: don't feel guilty about trying to relax and have some fun, life does go on: trite and cruel words I know, but true ones. Life is just as relentless as arthritis. Take care, I am thinking of you and Janet. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben