Condolences to Tony (tjt6768) and family

Options
123457»

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    On the very sad day of Teagan's funeral, you and all the family are in my thoughts, Tony.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    One quick post as it has been a very long day.

It was such a beautiful and emotional service, not a dry eye in the place.

The rain held off for the burial too. Everyone wore at least one item of pink as per family request.

Pink balloons were released too.

Everyone is exhausted..

Thank you very much to one and all, very appreciated.

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Tony and Janet
    You must be emotionally drained, now both of you try and have a good rest ...you deserve it.
    Take care
    Love to you both
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I don't know what to say, what to put. The cruelty of life is sometimes too hard to bear. To die at a good age when some life has been lived is understandable but to die so young is incomprehensible. I am thinking of you all, today will not be easy either, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    Options
    After most of the family spent the afternoon drinking heavily, (and who can blame them?) today didn't start officially till around ten am.
    As silly as it sounds we have had a nice day today, mainly because of we managed we just spent most of it chatting and laughing, drove out to a garden centre where Chris & Toni bought some new bedding pants, it was just a nice distraction after the stress of yesterday.
    Chris's parents came over for an hour with Ffioni, she is like a huge bag of crazy fun wrapped up in a whirlwind... Bless her..
    Supposedly an early night for all tonight but arthur, again with his two partners in crime, Misery & Pain has, in his infinite wisdom decided that I should suffer like buggery with every one of my joints.I'm extremely tired.. I put a fresh patch on this morning, tend to sleep well the first night if a new patch so should be ok once I do nod off.

Home tomorrow.. Am looking forward to the long & painful drive home way more than saying goodbye to Chris & Toni...

Think we will set off around lunch time.

This has been such a tough thing to have to do... It was a very beautiful service though & that did help ease things..
    When I'm back home I'm going to dedicate the tracks played at the service to the beautiful angel Tigan, (who's name I've been spelling wrong all this time to my shame..) on my DJ thread...

I'm starting to ramble again, I tend to do that when I'm tired & suffering, I'm sorry folks.

Thank you all sincerely, from myself & Janet, Toni, Chris & the entire family.. You have been more of a support for me than you know..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Luv and hugs to you , janet and the family, have a safe and steady journey home, rest up when you get back, i hope arthur and his horrible side kicks bu**er off and leave you be for as long as possible.
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi tony and Janet

Just to say have a safe journey home and it was nice to read that you had a nice day yesterday at the garden centre.

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Don't worry about the spelling - at least we know how to pronounce it thanks to your 'error'. I am pleased to hear that Saturday was a more relaxed day for all concerned, that is a good thing. I hope your drive has gone smoothly, I know that the pain will be there in spades now so dose yourself up with the dullers and some Tetley and I hope you are able to get some decent rest. You have been thought about and remembered, Tony, throughout this ghastly time. I hope you and Janet are as OK as you can both be. Take care. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    Options
    we are back home safe & sound.. Not too bad a journey, joints are threatening to flare a bit though, even mi sodding elbows...

Anyway.. I will post again tomorrow, extremely tired..

Thanks to everyone who posted on here once again..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Hi Tony
    I am pleased that it went so well and that you are now home safely. You take care and rest and reflect and we will all catch up soon
    Cath
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Tony,

Glad it was a good service and the rain held off. You both must be totally drained and all I can say is leaving a ((( ))) for you both and thinking of you. Cris xx
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Tony, the service sounded beautiful, You both had a good journey home, now think of yourselves and try and rest as much as possible.

You are all in my thoughts

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Tony,

I am pleased that it went so well and that you are now home safely.

Try and get some rest now ((( hugs))) to you and Janet

take care

Rose x
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Just popped in to see how your all doing and leave my luv and best wishes xxxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi pal so glad you made the funeral and our back safe rest if you can now leaving hugs val
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    #
    Hello Tony, you have been through it recently. I hope you will be back on the forum soon,

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Tony & Janet, Glad the service went well and that your back home safe. Now it's time for you both to rest and recharge those Duracells of yours! Take care the both of yous, and will catch up with you Tony when you are charged and ready to go!! :smile: Big (()) to you both. Amanda. (bubbadog).xx
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Sorry I havent been about much to give my support to you but you have been on my mind wondering how things are for you.

Look after yourself and I hope to see you about soon
    Jakib0644.gif