Condolences to Tony (tjt6768) and family

Options

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thank you Joan, the folks on diets can now print the photo off and put it on the fridge... :shock:

Arthur struck a wicked blow today.. We were supposed to be taking my folks out for so meal tonight, it's Dad's birthday on monday.. I've stayed in the caravan, no point going, can't sit in comfort, can't eat much & not really great company... :roll:

Another point to the evil one..

I'm running low on diazepam, only one more left but it is my supper tonight...

Hope one and all are ok.

There is nothing but dross on tv, it's either idiots dancing, idiots singing or idiots throwing money down a hole.... I miss my computer & the ability to watch things on it.

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi pal missing you take care rest if can val
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Thanks Val.. Missing the old me too, hoping to have him back soon.

Sorry, can't type anymore, my elbow is so sore I can't hold my phone towards me to see properly.

Diazepam plus regular meds done..

Going to try to sleep..

Be in touch the morrow

Goodnight dear friends

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Morning tony, i hope you managed to get some sleep last night and you have a better day today, x
  • margareth64
    margareth64 Member Posts: 148
    Options
    Hi Tony hope you had some sleep last night. Can you get a refill of tablets at a local chemist they could phone your own one to confirm script? Ive done that before myself !!! I hope today is as pain free as possible for you . Thinking of you and your family xo
    Margaret
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Tony

I agree with Margaret about your tablets...or you could maybe see a local doc as a temporary patient???

Love

Toni xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Hi folks. Had a quick check on my tablets this morning, only thing I'm short of is done paracetamol, so that's good news.. Janet has some anyway, plus I don't run out till tomorrow afternoon, that's when we go home.. No problems..

This morning started off as any trip to skeggy should... Hospital visit :eek: :shock: :roll:
    Not me, our friend Liz.. Her leg was hurting yesterday & this morning it looks red & inflamed.. To me it looks like cellulitis.. Hospital think it is fluid retention & have given her some water tablets. They were going to go home today but they advised against it and told her to rest here instead. If it gets any worse go straight back..
    I still think there its some infection though, it's red & hot to the touch.

Hope I'm wrong...

Me, I'm aching more than hurting so far today, that'll do for me..
    It's another lovely day here, very windy though.

Hope everyone is alright.

I've not heard from Toni so far today..

Will keep you up to date..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi Tony, glad that you have aches that you can deal with rather than pain, and your poor friend, how is she this morning, hope that it isn't celluitis. I would regularly be visiting the hospital, get it all over my head, neck and face, so spent lots of time there, so know what it's like.

You keep resting up, all of you. My thoughts are with you, your wife and now your friend.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Tony, Im so so sorry ive only just seen this thread :oops:

My thoughts go out to you all at this sad time.

I hope your feeling better soon too & Arthur soon gives you a break.

Take care
    luv n huge (((()))) debs
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Tony,
    All the best.A few days of rest is what you need.
    I got given 2 lots of paracetomol with my prescription!!! shame I can't pass them on.
    You take care of yourself,

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • coco67
    Options
    tony if ive read this right your traveling home from skeggy today, if so have a safe trip back (im foggy headed this morning) i hope you and janet are ok, best wishes to you both and your family.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    To my dear cyber friend Tony my deepest sympathies go out to you and your family at such a time, I’m deeply sorry for your loss.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Once again, thanks everyone...
    Cheers Mell, you are a good pal.

Coco, you are spot on, we are getting ready to leave now.. Car is packed and caravan is having a clean.. I will let you all know when I'm home safe..
    I need my sit in shower, set to hot as buggery setting... And mi bed..
    I'm :roll: suffering today.. Again

Be well my friends...

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • coco67
    Options
    safe drive my friend. and yes please do let us know when your back safe and sound. hugs to you both and have a good journey xxx
  • constable
    Options
    Have a good journey home and enjoy your shower. And to sleep in your own bed means lots doesn't it. Once your home, rest up as much as you can.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • coco67
    Options
    hope you get back ok and the journey wasnt to bad, top up on pain killers and i hope you manage some sleep now your home x
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Forgive me for not letting you know that we got home safe yesterday... Went over to our other neighbours when we got back to say hello, came over home, got into bed and have been here ever since. I think today will be spent right here, my joints are all seeking revenge, from my elbows to my ar5e.. Lol well... My lower spine anyway, plus some sciatica in mi bum cheek..

Think I shall try and sleep some more..
    Since getting home I have an extra pillow, he's big, fat, white, furry, snores & purrs constantly.. I believe Ra has missed us.. Lol

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi My dear sweet Tony, Glad you got home safe and sound and are suggled up in bed! There is no better pillow thank a soft fluffy purring and snoring one! :lol: bubs actually helps me drop off to sleep listening to the mixed purrs and snores! You take all the rest you need and when you are ready for a good ol' banter again I will be waiting!! :wink: Love to you and your better half! and the furry Ra! (bubs sends his love to Ra) Enjoy your shower as well!! Take care my buddy! Amanda, (bubbadog).
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Tony

So sorry to hear that you are in a lot of pain today. I hope that it will ease off if you rest in bed. I'm sure that Ra will do his best to comfort to you anyway.

For anyone who doesn't know what your fluffy white pillow looks like, here's a photo.

RaRa.jpg

Take care, and a big purr from Tommy.

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • coco67
    Options
    Tony im glad you and janet got back ok but im sorry your suffering so much now. please rest up as much as you can and then come back when you are ready, hugs to you both xx
  • constable
    Options
    Hi Tony,

I do hope that the pain will ease for you very soon and will look forward tochatting you again at some time, but of course your recovery at the moment, and your wifes is more important. I wanted to say this to you now as early tomorrow morning I am in for my operation so might not see you for a while.

Keep your pecker up both of you and get well soon :smile:

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Thanks Karen.. I've given myself a light kick up the bum for now, I'm going to try to be about a bit more over the next few days, see if I can find my old self wondering about somewhere in here..

Have just spoken to Toni, still no news on the post mortem yet.. The waiting is dreadful, there is no chance of even starting to think about moving on at the minute... I believe that funerals are the first point of that.

Healthwise, I've been stuck in bed since getting home from skeggy..
    Back, hips, legs & knees are not great.. Think I need to recover properly from all of the driving. I'm sleeping well on a night thanks to the patches though..
    Need to make an appointment soon, I started the process of changing doctors just before we heard the news about Teagan, it's been put on hold since, should get that ball rolling again soon. Managed to at least get up and dressed today, tomorrow I'll try get to the quacks..

Will try be online a bit later

Thanks once again everyone..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • constable
    Options
    You are right Tony, the funeral is the start of closure to one door as it were. Hope you find out soon. And don't go pushing yourself to hard just to get back on line, it's when you feel ready.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • coco67
    Options
    Tony slow and steady progress is better than trying to do to much and suffering more. take it easy hun. I hope news of the post mortam comes through soon. you are right about not being able to even start to move forward before the funeral. i hope for everyones sake it happens soon, luv to you all. xxx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Hi Tony i am so very sorry but i have only just caught this sad post my thoughts are with you and your family , x
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx