Cris Skezier D-DAY

Options

Comments

• ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cris,

Great news that the awful one will be missing all week. :grin: I know it is dreadful week for you but it will work for you and now the drip is in maybe a little walk outside for some fresh air is in order. :grin:

We are all thinking of you Cris.

Hugs as always,

Lv, I x
  • lululu
    lululu Member Posts: 486
    Options
    I hope all the gods are smiling on you Chris.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I am and have been following you, maid. Can't spend too much time at the computer just now, but know I am with you.

Glad NS is not around, that the line is in and I hope it holds out for as long as necessary.

I'll send the piskies some milk and honey tonight - they will be in a good mood and won't upset things.

Love ((((()))))
    Annie
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oooooo frog, you done the doll thing again? :shock: I am glad the line eventually went in and that they can do the stuff over a slower period of time. As for BN: reeeeeeeesult! :grin: I won't be texting/PMing skezier, I reckon she needs all the rest she can get so may I rely on you for updates? Please? Do let her know I am thinking about her, v v much. I'm waiting on a call from the BBC about you-know-who. :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Lost me reply

So this is draft 2 and not as good sorry

Fabulous to see you Annie!!!!

Well folks it can't be too long now till they disconnect our Cris and she escapes back to us lot x;)

and DD of course l did the doll tt57109.gifhing and belsive it or not it still works!!!

HAH!!!!

love

Tonix xx
  • Star2001
    Star2001 Member Posts: 96
    Options
    Cris, I send you lots of good wishes and a (((big virtual hug))) and hope things turn around for you very soon!

Star x
  • frogmorton
    Options
    She's away home!!!!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Aww Toni thankyou again
    Im so glad she has not got the NS...and I do think that that being the case you may be more relaxed Cris...I am with you all the way....sending more good healing vibes...and lots of love xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Tis done Cris is home folks and just needs to rest awhile before posting.

FANTASTIC to see so many oldies and newbies posting here

Thank you so much

Love and hugs

Toni xxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well done cris you are so brave rest up but do not sleep in that chair val
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Rest up Cris. I am glad today is over.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi Toni, Clare, Poppy, DD, Patricia, Sheila, Liesa, Tracy, Val, Elizabeth, Daylilly, Sticky, Sue, Elna, Sal, Lynn, Tilly, Barbara, Julie, Suzy. Jilly, Joan, I, Lulu, Annie and Star

how do i tell you all how grateful i am for your help today? let me explain a bit and you will kinda see what it means.....

the circulation is very bad now a days. they spent just over an hour today trying to get a line in and well its with the tablets i take to improve the circulation....

on top of that the drip does sometimes make me very ill, i mean very ill :lol: its called iloprost and i get a fair few of the possible side effects some days and fly it others.

the sister can never get a line in and i think she feels she should be able to and so makes it my fault.... but its got a bit nasty and she was telling me i should put NFR on my notes... i kinda think thats a bit soon but she wouldn't have it so we have a bad breakdown in nurse/patient relationship ad i am actually scared f her :oops: i know thats pathetic mind.....

been promised she will not be involved in my care this week, except possibly Friday...... one day at the end i can cope with better.

i was sat in the car for 20 mins this morning cs i just couldn't go in the ward.....

Toni text to say she had started the thread and told me you were all inn my pocket and ofering to make sure the sister didn't upset me and well i can let my self down but will never let you good folk down.

thats how much you have helped.

been bit rough today but wasn't sick till the very end..... between being disconnected and my final obs i decided i would throw up a fair bit of blood..... :lol: guess thats why i am anemic :lol: i knew the Barret's was bleeding!

tis def now though no more sickness.... oh but it hurts! the neck didn't like throwing up and more pain for the lumber....

still one day down, 4 more to go....

so see you all in the morning and yep the deers antlers will be needed as ell as an assortment of shovels. picks, crowbars and by Friday JCB's :lol::lol:

thank you all so much. love and (((((((((( )))))))))) and my gratitude for all your care and help. Cris xxxx

got to do special thanks to my pa's and pa's in the wings. Toni, Iris, Wonky and Clare thank you for being with ll the way through cus i was genuinely too scared to go in and you helped as did everyone here, so much.
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Cris, well done, one down hun. :smile: You are a diamond, but should NOT be posting tonight, u r soooo stuborn :roll: :roll:

Will be wiv u all this week, each morning getting u through the doors and throughout each day.

Traluvie has lined up more inforcements for Fri to do battle with the hag!!

U can refuse to be treated by her, patients charter n all that malarki .
    Seriously what she is doing is abuse of power, and can be done for it. :x , What i am about to say is not excusing her in the slightest, i think she is Probably more scared of you..., your ability to cope under such severe conditions you make her feel inadequate. As she struggles to put a line in,instead of letting someone else do it she takes out her own incapabilities on you. (hope it makes sense!?)
    So friday why not tell her this and ask for someone else. Will be the one nudging u hard on fri to do this :wink:

Take care , and if u need to talk. xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • skezier
    Options
    hi Clare,

i wanted to thank you all cus i rally do appreciate it. so posted last night after i felt a bit better.

i agree with you so much it is her inability to get a line in when her nurses can that causes the problem. she did apologise for the NFR thing but somehow it didn't help me.....she said she she was thinking out loud... again it hasn't stopped me worrying about what she will say next.

Friday it might be her but as she is also aware we have a bad relationship so if it is her.... its to make a point....

you go easy today and leaving you a ((( ))) and a cuppa :wink: Cris xx

well here is something i don't normally get....

i feel less wished :grin: still terribly tired but not like i have been.

just went out with the dogs for a min and we ended up across the front fled cus of a bit of unscheduled fox hunting on behalf of Slurs and Haz..... walking back i realized i didn't;tr get as tired in legs or body so thats why i have it and the other thing....

my eyes may well be circulatory and they do get better when i have this stuff.......

was just about to do a runner... my escape route was blocked by Clare patrolling with a crow bar and some rope :lol:

plan b......

you all have a decent day and a bucket of hugs for you all. xxx

forgot to say.....

i can still taste blood so with hemorrhage being a major side effect of the iloprost i don;t know what they will do today...... we shall see eh?!
  • CJHunter
    Options
    Hey Cris, go get ready me dear, or do i have to keep chasin ya. Will use lasoo , am pretty handy at that and knee wont run , but it wont stop me ctchin ya n gettin ya to that hosp.

Take care me lovely.

Hugsxx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • valval
    Options
    morning cris here to make sure today goes smooth

p1023.gif

bought some help with me

p0270.gif

try and run and you have no chance

((())) and positive vibes val
    val
  • skezier
    Options
    ..... well there goes plan b,c,d, and e :lol::lol:

your all brilliant and i must go get ready but you got reinforcements....

miss l legs has turned up in her very best matron costume and she dragged a tanker of vein find which i will drink now.... cus she has the cattle prod :lol::lol:

will let Toni know so she will let you know what they decide re the bleeding (in so many ways :wink: ) alien..... xxx
  • CJHunter
    Options
    valval wrote:
    morning cris here to make sure today goes smooth

p1023.gif

bought some help with me

p0270.gif

try and run and you have no chance

((())) and positive vibes val
    Nice one val :smile:
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • valval
    Options
    we love our cris she is so strong but can not see it no one would be happy going for this treatment but she gets there and we stop her doing a runner on hard days

t2512.gif

nice nurse will be there to help you through

t1016.gif

you might feel a little like this but will be worth it val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I'm late in this morning, I apologise. :oops: Well done you on getting out of the car and in through those doors yesterday, that takes courage and we know you have that in spades but even so . . . . . .

We are with you today, my lovely, in spirit and in texts, but I shall wait for the chosen PA of the day to update rather than pester. Oh and did you spot the BBC OBU outside? (Outside broadcast unit that is.) Apprently they are in your neck of the woods. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hey Val

look who l found

a035.gif

:lol:

Crikey DD....the BBC?!! She making national news again :shock:
  • valval
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hey Val

look who l found

a035.gif

:lol:

Crikey DD....the BBC?!! She making national news again :shock:

if that does not make he go in nothing will
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning Cris

a bit late to jump in your pocket so i will make my own way there and on the way to the ward bring you a tea and custard cream.

I hope you managed to sleep a little lastnight.

Fingers crossed that today goes quite quickly for you.
    I am thinking of you
    Love Juliepf xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options

My love and special wishes always Cris......Thinking of you.......Ange.x.
  • kellerman
    kellerman Member Posts: 741
    Options
    I am definately late....Thinking of you.will be waiting for update....or watching the BBC news!!!!!
    May