Cris Skezier D-DAY

Options

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry Folks tis me again :oops:

Poor old Cris is so very very exhausted today......she has barely managed to get all the animals done :???:

The good news is she hasn't been sick and the line is out because that one really hurt her :sad:

She asked me to let you know how grateful she is to you all because she really "did have a wobble" this morning.

She will rest now and is very sorry not to get on tonight, but promises to pop in in the morning.

Thanks again and love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Bless you for the update but please tell her that the last thing she needs to be doing is popping in. She needs all her strength and energy for Thursday.

I've had a memory stick shoved through my letter box. :shock: I think I know what it might be (well, a massive clue is the name Trevor and the letters BBCOBU).
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    quite right DD, u rest and dont go worrying bout posting.

Nearly there.

Night night, catch u in the morning.xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Toni and Cris
    Toni thanks for all the updates and Cris....well..... tell her not to be coming on replying. She needs to rest.
    Cris petal ...sending you loads of ((((())))

Love
    Hileena
  • penfactor
    penfactor Member Posts: 366
    Options
    Hi Cris
    I am sending you a massive "blast from the past" message to say I hope you are coping ok with this treatment this time & that the sister is MUCH nicer than last time I was peeking into the forum.
    I've been away so long I bet you don't even remember me!
    Love & healing gentle hugs
    Pennie XX
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    penfactor wrote:
    Hi Cris
    I am sending you a massive "blast from the past" message to say I hope you are coping ok with this treatment this time & that the sister is MUCH nicer than last time I was peeking into the forum.
    I've been away so long I bet you don't even remember me!
    Love & healing gentle hugs
    Pennie XX

lovely to see you on pennie just wanted to say hi know cris wont mind val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    cris you are doing so well just to day and tomorrow to go nearly there i know it getting harder but it will be worth it
    t4624.gif
    here is a forum hug to help with today

t1333.gif

and a little some one to look after you will look out for reports from you pa s later val
    val
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Morning Cris i am here to do the gentle nudging and pocket parking , you are doing brilliant , just tomorrow then its done ,love and gentle hugs xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Pennie,

good to see you and of course i remember you. how's it going? xx

morning all,

the cold reinfected and feeling really sorry for my self.....

first of the month and normally i would be putting lights up but can't really till the week end... mind thats something to look forward to and might help the next 2 days not to drag as much.....

i did say might....

already feeling a bit sick but have just got to feed and water outside employers and then will take a load of tablets and some of them are anti emetics....

right if i were quick i could tan off over there and be gone before the bulk of the dragging party get here :wink:

oops .... never knew miss l legs had such big teeth...... :shock:

thanks again to you all and well its only the last 2 to survive and actually i do have a bit more energy already so it will be a good result eh?

you all have a good day and many, many, many, many, well you get the idea, thanks :grin: your all so brilliant and i so appreciate it. xxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi cris

You are doing really well, you are such a brave lady, sending a massive hug((((((()))))))) and saying, "you are nearly there"

Love Juliepf x
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Cris, sending you hugs and a firm paw from Izzy to make sure you stay in the seat and have the drip!! :lol: She will also be on duty to make sure you rest when you get home!! :grin:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Cris my love you are stronger than you will ever know....sending more good vibes...and I am not leaving this pocket with the lovely sheepie in...its so warm...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    edited 1. Dec 2011, 07:30
    Options
    Hi All

a quick update for you.

Cris is finally connected up 4 goes to get the line in :???: she is definitely braver than me :shock:

I HATE that when they can't get a line in :shock:

All being well she will escape by about 5 today - has to be later unfortunately as she wasn't hooked up on time today :roll: .

She has been out for some air and left some for Ironic x;)

Love to everyone (hi Pennie!)

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Right, I've had a butchers at the memory stick. :shock: I think it's best if I let Sir David Attenborough take over, in that famous whisper, don't you?

'Trevor? Is that thing on? Yes? OK.

Once again we are deep in one of the more remote parts of Cornwall trying to ensure the survival of that rarest of creatures, the Cornish Skezier. As a few of you may recall from previous broadcasts there are skeziers up and down the country, but the Cornish one is the most elusive, and possibly the most endangered as there is only one that we know of.

It's 4.30 in the morning and yes, my eyes are glowing a strange green as I have the night-vision camera on me, but we also have available a thermal imaging one so we can locate the skezier in her lair. Let's swing that towards the building that - yes, YES! (I apologise, that was too loud. I hope I haven't deafened the sound man) I can see a warm glow from deep within the lair, that HAS to be the Cornish skezier. There is also another glow just outside where I think the door is, and another glow on the roof. Right, lets creep towards the lair . . . . . . . Oh, that's odd: I think there's a new building and four glows. I wonder what is going on? '

Now at this point, dear reader, there was some kerfuffle as Sir David tripped, possibly due to a rabbit hole and the next bit is not suitable for your delicate eyes and ears (personally I am amazed he knows such words, he always seems so polite on the telly.) I can now return to the narrative.

'Yes, it's as I thought, the glow outside the door is the Staffordhsire skezier, known as a frogmorton, and the one on the roof is the Oxfordshire version, the tillytop. Oddly enough that one appears to be equipped with a fan and a fleece blanket, I do wonder why. Now, in this new building there are two large-ish glows, one smaller glow and one on the roof. I'm now peering through the night-vision camera and I can honestly say I have no idea what is on the roof, that is a creature the like of which I have never seen before. I cannot wait for daylight! Now, to point the camera through the window of this building - oh my word!'

At that point the memory stick comes to an end. I am hoping for another one to arrive soon, I've sent a text to Trev for a progress report. DD

t7752.gif
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bertyboy
    Options
    we dont need evistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa drug rot we have our own form of medication that helps alot it comes in the form of pocket dutys and heart felt hugs and a hand to hold a shoulder to lean on when times get tough , yes most of us are on some form of prescribed meds that we wish we wernt , but a hug will work wonders xx
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Options
    Hi Cris, it's great to see you getting so much support. Just wanted to add some hugs and good vibes from me as well. You're doing great. Big hugs, Rita.
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Well done DD

c011.gif

(I thought you said it wasn't good?? :???: :shock: )

an absolute classic and l can't wait for the arrival of another Memory stick.....

Love

Toni xx

(PS Cris is feeling a tad queasy and intending to try to sleep off the nausea BP is low, but not too low)
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Only one to go Cris. You can do this you really can. Been thinking of you all week and I'm amazed at how well you cope.

Sending you a spare sheep to push you along in the morning. g045.gif

Much love, XXX
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • frogmorton
    Options
    She's done it folks!!!

BP a bit low but apart from that she is home and ok x:-D

Having a cuppa and a rest.

Love and thanks and yes Legs only one day to go!

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thanks Toni
    I bet that tea taste good...good for you Cris...just one more my love..and I have everything crossed that you will feel much better for it all...I am staying in this pocket..for tomorrow xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Thanks Toni,

Well Cris you are nearly done and am realy proud of u hun.
    We will all be wiv u for one last push. Take care u r a star.xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • penfactor
    penfactor Member Posts: 366
    Options
    So good to hear this week is almost over for you, Cris & now you on the home stretch. You are sounding so much more positive about how it will be helping you than the last time & I'm sure this is also helping make you cope better. :)
    High 5's back to you all, valval & toni
    love Pennie XXX
  • valval
    Options
    chris well another day down only one to go

t7748.gif

soon be time to get decs up so this young man visit you and feel in your stocking

t7256.gif

your lights will look even better than these val
    val
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Brilliant updates as always Toni, thank you so much. :grin:

Hi Cris,
    Only one more day...Yeah x:-D
    You have done so well and I am pleased you have started to feel the benefit already. These mornings are getting cold now so you really did need this treatment.

I hope the sickness is easing off tonight and you are taking time out to rest properly. Not long before the OT appointment so I have everything crossed that things start to improve a little in the next couple of weeks.

Sending a packet of custard creams for the girls and a train tickets for the terrible twosome.

Will be with you for the breath of fresh air tomorrow. :wink:

Hugs as always,

Lv, I x
  • bertyboy
    Options
    Thanks Toni PA ,

morning Cris you are almost there just get this last day done i know it might be the hardest if the NN is about , but we are all ready for her Wilf is a good little ankle biter [i have the scares to prove it ] so she will be kept busy , leaving very gentle hugs and a strong but soft nudge xx