DD IS HOME!!!

12346»

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,764
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Good thinking, Toni.

Shall we take it in shifts? Get up a rota?

We are still thinking positive thoughts for you & Mr DD, though. The boredom will disappear eventually, on a cloud of laundry, cooking, washing up and cleaning and you will look back....and wonder :wink: The trouble is, the proportions are never right.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Hi DD, I hope you are as well as you can be.
    Sticky is completely right, as bored as you are, those chores will still be lurking. :shock: Make the most of the rest.
    Fondest wishes,
    Numpty
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I am so bored. I was taken out for lunch (after not being given any breakfast due to work pressures) and then a very half-hearted offer of a look round the shops was proffered but I knew better than to say yes. Anyhoo, I can't get far without the sticks etc so quite why he bothered to ask I don't know. He's out tonight with his brother, back to work for the day tomorrow, then I have the follow-up app at the hospital on Friday. Snotty rheumatology nurse rang to tell me to make an app for next week's meth jab, so I rang back and said I already have. Perhaps I'll cancel it now, just to be perverse because I am feeling very perverse. Simples. Je suis une DisgruntledDaisy (which is not reasonable, I realise) - I think it's due to frustration and a fair bit of boredom. Hey-ho. Roll on 2013 when I should be sorted and back to my usual grotty, arthritic normality. DD

PS Thank you for your support and encouragement, I plan to be in a better mood tomorrow.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    Hi DD,

Sorry about the boredom and understandable disgruntlement. I hope tomorrow's a better day :)

Best wishes,
    Phoebe
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • ShulaArcher
    ShulaArcher Member Posts: 174
    Hi DD

Feeling grumpy is a good sign . . .

Hoping for brighter things tomorrow

Shula
  • dreamdaisy
    He's gone to work and I am all on my ownio. I've removed the lint but rebandaged as a visible reminder of what is going on. The wounds are a weird mixture of sore and itchy and I've just twanged my right hand typing this so it's time to go. Ye gods. This is getting tedious. :lol: I'm off to see MOS tomorrow so hopefully he will be able to confirm that things are actually all OK and thus broaden my rather narrow physical horizon a little further.

I am missing you all very much. ((((())))) to each and everyone of you.
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Hi DD,

I noticed you had posted on another thread and thought..I must look on your thread, see how you are going. I can well understand you are bored out of your brains. But, patience, it's all worth it.

Good luck tomorrow with your follow up. Hope you get the new you want to hear that things are coming on as they should.

Just to let you know that I am thinking of you. And it wont be long before you will be back and properly posting again. Keep your pecker up DD. Not long now.
    Karen xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,102
    Hello DD and Mr DD
    good luck for tomorrow you've done well.
    take care. ((((((((DD and Mr DD))))))))
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi DD
    Good luck tomorrow with the follow up visit.

(((())))))

Hileena
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Good luck for tomorrow,hope all goes well.love to both (((()))) Mig
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Hi DD, I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I'm available for pocket duties if required :D
    Take care of you, (((())))
    Numpty
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,764
    I hope tomorrow's Great Unveiling goes to plan. Little bits of normality are gradually being restored. You've been a very patient patient and Mr DD has been a very uncomplaining nurse - for a fully paid up bloke :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    I have my list of questions for him, most of which he probably won't be able to answer because they are all under the 'How long is a piece of string?' category. :) Hey-ho, hopefully there wil be some good-ish news sometime between 11am and noon.

Today has passed OK, I think I've over-done things with trying to do a jigsaw so I shall rest up now (well, when I've finished on here). We are having pizza delivered so no cooking involved for Florence once he gets home from work. DD
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Just popping in to see how you are doing. Hope your appointment went well and you found out how long the piece of string is.
    Christine
  • dreamdaisy
    Hello applerose, it went well - I've started a new thread called I'm Getting There which details yesterday's events. I'm tired today so taking things very gently as we are out with friends tonight and I want to be awake for that! I hope you are as OK as you can be. DD
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Thank you DD. I'm not too bad at the moment. Haven't seen that thread yet. I get too tired to read them all but will have a look now.
    Christine