Mig Updates

Options

Comments

• bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I hope you enjoyed your meal Mig t4591 Some extra strength for afters t4591 t4591 t115006 t115006
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options
    Sending you much love. mig, you are amazing. t4591 t115006

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming all is well. I will contact her in the morning and find out what's on this week! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    As stated I have been in touch and all is well. This week she has her clinic on Wednesday and, if all is well, then chemo on Thursday. She is getting used to feeling awful, then better only to feel worse again but she understands that, if it works, it's worth it. DD.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Today is clinic day and, if all is OK, chemo tomorrow. Good luck, Mig, I hope everything goes well. DD
  • Kitty
    Options
    One more under your belt mig. Unlike RA (which as you know is an ongoing thing) this treatment will reach an end eventually. God bless you and send you strength to carry on. t4591

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Fingers crossed that all goes well
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello, she had a delayed start and therefore will finish late. The skin around the line is sore and red so another kind will be tried. She is in some discomfort. :( DD
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Poor Mig, hope they find something that gives her less discomfort.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    So sorry to hear you are so uncomfortable Mig, really hope they get something sorted out for you soon.
    Sending all our love from the mods
    Sharon
    t4591 t115006
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Mig I am so glad you are eating a little better..and even doing the cooking..but sorry to here the pic line is causing some discomfort..I hope they sort it soon for you..((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Kitty
    Options
    Possibly a portacath mig? Anyhoo, I hope whatever they use is more comfortable. XXX

• dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello, she slept well but the nausea is already kicking in. She managed to force down some porridge before taking her pills so hopefully things are at least a little improved. She has a barrier cream for her skin to keep it moisturised. DD
  • bubbles
    Options
    Hoping that the nausea is easing and the anti sickness meds help. Mountains of strength and lots of love. t4591 t4591 t4591
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Dear Mig,
    You are really doing so well, hoping the new line is much better than the old one

Sending much love

Yvonne and all the Mod team
    Xxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,936
    Options
    Thank you DD
    . Hello Mig. I hope you feel more comfortable to day(((((((())))))))
    . Joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning all, I hope you are as well as possible. She's not feeling as yucky as she was but is still nodding off on a regular basis. After a late night on Saturday I am doing the same! :lol: DD
  • Kitty
    Options
    That will be the fatigue mig. Aw, bless you. You take as many naps as you need. The steroids might help. Blessings and prayers are heading your way. m0150 t4591 t115006

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,936
    Options
    Thank you DD
    . Hello Mig rest helps your body (((((()))))
    . Joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning all, I hope all is as well as it can be with you.

Mig is still very tired and struggling with nausea, this morning she nearly threw up for the first time since this began so I guess it's all beginning to bite. As long as it's doing what it should then that is what matters, yes? Tough for her though. :( DD
  • bubbles
    Options
    Sending extra strength and prayers to you Mig. Nausea is horrid. I hope it passes, with the meds. Have they tried several different anti sickness ones? t4591 t115006
  • Kitty
    Options
    I was told that the worse the chemo makes you feel, the more it is working for you! :shock: I didn't believe then, and I don't believe it now. We're still rooting for you mig. t4591

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thanks DD
    Mig sorry the sickness has kicked in..I feel for you but hope the meds will help..just keep thinking of the nasty's getting less by the day..sending much love and hugs.. t4591
    Love
    Barbara
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Options
    Mig,

Sorry to hear that the treatment is making you feel queasy. I hope they can give you some effective medication for that.

DD - thank you for keeping us up-to-date so well. It's very much appreciated.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    Keep going, mig. I've been following your progress, from USA thanks to our very kind DD, and now I'm back, still following and wishing you well - in every sense.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright