Mig Updates

Options

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Poor you mig :(

Feeling sick is dreadful and the worst of it is that being sick doesn't relieve it either anyway. Sleep and rest as much as you can honestly it is the only thing Lucy though helped a bit.

Sending lots of love and ((())) and strength

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Morning, I have been in touch and she is not too bad, all things considered. She's been out and about and had a bacon roll in Sainsbury's so her appetite is returning. She napped a lot yesterday but maybe today will see an improvement on that front too. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,936
    Options
    Thank you DD
    . Hello Mig I hope you have a good day to day((((((()))))))
    . Joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Hi Mig,

Good to hear you are managing to eat something tasty, I hope that continues today.

Love from all the Mod team
    Yvonne xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello, all things considered she isn't doing too badly at the moment. She has a CT scan due on Thursday and would appreciate pocket dwellers if anyone is available. DD
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    She can pop me in her pocket
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options
    All ready for pocket duties, actually we all might pop in under the cloak. Best wishes mig. t4591 t4591 t4591

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Will absolutely be there for you Mig, along with all your other friends - t4591 t4591 t115006 t115006 loads of love and strength to you, as always XXXXX t4591 t4591 Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I will be in your pocket Mig..and wish you well.. t4591 t4591
    Love
    Barbara
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    Will be with you, Mig. t4591
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello, I'm afraid I got sidetracked today by my own business, not good enough, eh? :oops: I have sent her a text asking how it went but have not yet had a reply; she could be in there now. DD
  • Kitty
    Options
    Not to worry DD, you've done an exempliary job up to now. Sometimes you have to put yourself first. I'm sure you will soon be able to uodate us. XXX

:animal_busy: :animal_busy: :animal_busy: :animal_busy:

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words, kathleenT, I will admit I was diverted by 640 fairy lights, copper paint and cut glass which was great fun!

It was all very easy and took around ten minutes. Next Tuesday will bring more scans, a PET and CT which her doctor has requested and she may discover the results of those in clinic the following day. Momentous times beckon . . . DD
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Fairy lights, copper and cut glass? Tell all please.
    Keeping fingers crossed that next week will bring some positive news.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I'm too tired to tell all as I am now mucking about with another 640 which are going over a pair of French doors! No cut glass this time, just ordinary filthy double glazing: shoulda cleaned the windows first. :oops: I am discovering the glories of Command removable hooks. :wink:

I'm pleased to report that our girl is not doing too badly, she has managed to go shopping with her daughter, then had a short snooze. She hopes to be going out tomorrow too, all good distraction therapy! She has also taken some practical steps to solve worries she does not need at the moment, she is such a sensible lass. DD
  • barbara12
    Options
    Good for you Mig..I just knew you would face this head on..hope you enjoyed your outing with your daughter...you deserve a treat.. t4591
    Love
    Barbara
  • Kitty
    Options
    mig, you're the strongest and most amazing woman I know. So glad you are having little pockets of fun and relaxation with your family , especially with your daughter. m0150 t4591 m0150

• dreamdaisy
    Options
    Firstly, my apologies for not updating yesterday; things are not good but that's no excuse.

She had another scan yesterday but no results as yet. Today is clinic and line flush then, all being 'well', it's chemo tomorrow. DD
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    It's all go for you, isn't it, mig?

Good luck with everything. Keep plugging away,. You're doing very well so far.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Kitty
    Options
    In your pocket for tomorrows chemo mig, so I'll pop some sweeties in there for us to share. XXX :wink:

• dreamdaisy
    Options
    She is having her chemo as I type, maybe another hour or so to go. DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Good news, everyone. Mig has had the results back from her recent scans. The first set at the beginning showed lymphoma from her neck to her thighs all over her front and on her back too. The set she had recently showed around a 75% clearance so the treatment is working. :D Her next chemo is in three weeks' but next week she is having her first lumbar puncture of methotrexate which, naturally enough, she is feeling anxious. She struggled badly with meth for her RA but this is a whole different kettle of poisonous fish. :( Hopefully today's news will be enough to carry her through her future challenges.

She is shortly leaving the hospital and stopping off for a well-deserved Chinese on the way home. DD
  • barbara12
    Options
    Thanks DD mig really needed some good news..
    Thinking off you Mig..keep going you are doing so well t4591 t115006
    Love
    Barbara
  • Kitty
    Options
    Oh my goodness mig. We will be thinking of you until we get some more (better I hope) news. Glad to hear you have a 75% clearance though. Big ((((HUGS)))) to you.

t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    Excellent news :D I'm sure t'll be even better after the intrathecal.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright