Former 50 Something marathon Runner With OA in Feet - Still Running 5k's
newbie here. I was diagnosed 18 months ago with OA in my TMT joints on both feet (bummer eh!). Got into Marathoning in my 40s and I guess might have overdone it (13 in total by 2018).
Doesn't seem to be too much about arthritis in the feet. Mostly medical documents rather than perspectives from other active people.
I guess I'm looking for hope that 1 to 2 x 5k trail runs a week is kinda OK and the damage (if any might not be that bad).
Is it worth the downsides?
- All Categories
- 1.9K Welcome
- 4.9K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.1K Our Community
- 644 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 3.6K Living with arthritis
- 31 Hints and Tips
- 210 Work and financial support
- 382 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 36 My Triumphs
- 126 Let's Move
- 22 Sports and Hobbies
- 10 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 327 Chat and News
- 28 Val's Cafe
- 264 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe