bosh Member Posts: 4,074
    Options

Ok so Iโ€™m not waiting for the toady no offence of course ๐Ÿ˜€

good night everyone tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,143
    edited 26. Dec 2022, 21:50
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ˜Š have not done much today and have found it quite tiring anyway (probably the catching up effect of the general extras emailing & letterwriting not to mention this month's hassles etc) so everyone else must be feeling it too I imagine having had much more effort to put into things. Glad yesterday went well for you all frog ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ what was up with the vegan Wellington if it's ok til the 29th or do you mean you just decided against it and will have it later because it's ok for date? The quorn steak bakes sound nice anyway, and glad you managed to 'sit comfortably' hope it's easing off slowly anyway. Ooh well done Paul ๐Ÿ’ต nice to get a little Christmas bonus ๐Ÿ˜‚. I won ยฃ50 back in the very early days of scratchcards v. little after that (& stopped buying them when they brought in the expensive ones, same with the lottery itself they spoiled it). Did you have homemade jokes? Hope you've had a good day today and really hope to hear that Charley is improving as it does not sound nice at all if Annie is needing to ring 111 ๐Ÿ˜ฅ oh dear always something at xmas it seems. Sorry you have had this to worry at the back of things. You are quite right how speedily xmas day goes and boxing day is always more relaxed and nicer all round imo. Sleek looks quite happy either way and of course sweet and as though better wouldn't melt.. but then again there's that cat's gimlet-eye look isn't there so.. ๐Ÿ˜‰. Love to all and have a good night ๐Ÿ˜ด xx

Hello joan, I am so sorry about your plates ๐Ÿ˜ฅ it's awful breaking anything but it always seems to be something nice or old or special, not just any old new things or unimportant stuff. I bought 4 nice new mugs once and broke one of them almost immediately ๐Ÿ™„. Will you try & replace them or would that not be the same. Hope your day was nice otherwise, it was quite sunny today but still cold, not sure what's next. Have a good evening :) xx

Hi bosh so pleased to hear all went well yesterday food-wise ๐Ÿ˜€ and I know exactly what you mean about not knowing whether you'll be ok or not, if you just knew ahead of time you would be, you could relax more. Glad there were the right sorts of things for you and you could have some nice cake ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. Yes your mum must feel better with the cooking side of things behind her and it sounds as if everyone got on ok too which is great (although some DV today not so great of course ๐Ÿ˜”). Yes it's an odd thing about solitude, I was never all that social & certainly not with lots of people so maybe that's lucky in a way as I'm not missing out so much! there are people I do like to see but I seem to be able to go a while and really not be itching to see anyone - I'll have to plug the phone back in tomorrow I suppose in case of messages and I really don't want to do that. But if no-one ever rung me I suppose I wouldn't like that either ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. Glad the kids were having fun & you were able to gently persuade LA not to cling to you, perhaps you have developed magnetic properties like BR's magnetic mima ๐Ÿ˜‰. Writing about garden shears, oh dear haha is it the image of me cutting things back outdoors or the one of me hacking at my hair that I have indelibly planted in your mind ๐Ÿ˜‚. Good notebook/diary-keeping anyway, I used to do it I'm not sure why I stopped I suppose I write little to do reminders but it's not the same. Have you got next year's diary? Hope you have a nice rest of evening :) xx

Hello @speedalong , if when you're typing the bit you want in larger type you click on the 'pilcrow' symbol (backwards P outside the box which follows down as you type) then click H2 and then 'H2 Heading 2' as well, that is as large as you can make it. Just poke about til something works basically ๐Ÿ˜„. Hope you have had a good day, the weather did come out quite nicely for walks etc. which was good of it ๐Ÿ˜Š all the best x

Love to Kitty and Barbara and merry Boxing Day everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options

Speedy write your paragraph then to the left of the box you are typing in there is a backwards P with a line? Click on it find H2 and click on it then heading 2 the whole lot will be black bold and bigger.

Of course I will send your love to Skezier @speedalong she will be very pleased to hear from you.

• frogmorton
    edited 27. Dec 2022, 06:06
    Options

It's chilly today! Icy outside best be careful not to fall over all of us!

Morning Joan how are you both doing today? Have you got some gift in mind for each other? Whatever it is I think you will get each other the same! Tia's Grandad is holding his own, but Annie was very poorly yesterday her temp was over 40. Sending my love to you and Sue ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi๐Ÿ˜Š

I was not paying attention properly on the steps and taking them as seriously as I should have done. My own fault next time I will grab hold of Paul thank you๐Ÿ˜˜ BTW I love the wreath the colours are ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I'm very pleased to hear you managed your walk yesterday and your new boots really helped mine are the exact same make bought prior to the pandemic in the outlet shop in Cheshire. very very comfy and the grip (if you pay attention!) is good.

No travel sickness? Wow that's good your Dad must have been calm on the way home and it's so much better being cool isn't it? Sorry about the time of the month hope it passes very soon.

Awww BR! Heatbeeps to Auntie Mima! He is adorable bless him. I bet it was worth going just to hear that whatever it actually means it definitely means he loves you๐Ÿ’“

Before I gave up fish I often had salmon I should think much easier to digest for you and BIL's birthday cake sounded rather nice - well done to your sister and I hope he had a good birthday too.

You can tell more LA stories another day, but well done for surviving!

Morning Toady icy here today.

I feel quite exhausted, but think that was more to do with recent months than anything else. You were extremely busy the last few weeks I think we just need a rest. Today i may even fall asleep on the sofa!

The Vegan wellington was 'blown'? The pack had swelled up. Bacteria growing inside. I popped the pack and you could whiff it๐Ÿคข Not impressive is it? Never mind I will brave trying another day/year it's quite put me off. the steak bakes are lovely although the amount Lucy fed us I was full most of yesterday!!

Home now in my own bed so much happier as is Sleekipaws.

I do indeed add jokes and they are home-made too the usual rubbish ones we've all heard 100 times! I have never own anything on the lottery at all. Oh a tenner when it first came out. the scratch cards I bought were a stupid price! ยฃ3! But good for inside a cracker.

Lucy is off to Bridgewater today for New Year which means I will be looking after Winnie ๐Ÿ™€ I will try to get some pics of her If i can. She is a sweetie, but doesn't travel far unlike Sleekipuss.

Annie's temp got up to over 40 they were after steroids for her as it's her asthma which makes it so much worse for her and Charley too to a slightly lesser extent. Guess what? I got 'pinged' twice once for each of them as they were at the funeral๐Ÿ™„ I am on day 7 and not caught is so hoping I won't. Good job we all stayed on one table together I would hate us to be the cause of an outbreak. I think COVID is now ok for the healthy to be honest.

I hope you have a restful day take care and watch out for slippery leaves.

See you all tomorrow

Love to anyone who pops by

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

ps did someone have too many fish lattes?? Lol

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,936
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good day take care love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I hope you have a good day. it will be nice when itโ€™s a bit warmer. No I wonโ€™t replace the plates the cupboard is too high. Did you read where someone bought a computer from Amazon and it was a box of corn flakes one person could not have their money back it was out of date.

Barbara (()) I hope everything is alright there have a good day. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) how is your back does it keep you a wake at night (()) we have never done the lottery or scratch cards I think you are making other people millionaires. love to Charley (()) and Annie (()) I hope they will soon feel better. and Tiaโ€™s granddad (()) and your friend (()) and Paul (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day how is your mum (()) take care.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

how are you? I seemed to have misjudged heating lol so Iโ€™m a bit drowsy and unfortunately sitting right next to radiator atm so forgive me if I forget some points

dad was relatively well - behaved yesterday but thatโ€™s only as he was in semi - public, he did still manage some relatively small faux pas though like stuffing both the kids with โ€œadulkโ€ - sized biscuit portions ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

sis got angry understandably I wouldโ€™ve arranged a decapitation lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

this house itโ€™s either too warm or opposite diff rooms are diff temps I think thatโ€™s one of the probs

magnetic mima thatโ€™s a good one lol

yes got the diary thanks

i write things down but not in a v organised way, not like proper - diary writing

it is a nice hobby though ๐Ÿ‘

ok Iโ€™ll leave it there as Iโ€™ve got maybe 40 seconds of solitude left now not that Iโ€™m counting lol

i hope your afternoon is going ok ?

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

mums doing well today as far as I can gather thanks

Iโ€™m not too bad thank you ๐Ÿ™

I hope youโ€™re both having a good afternoon

bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you feeling today?

You must be in a lot of pain, my mum said she once fell on her tailbone too and it really hurt ๐Ÿ˜ž

I hope it fully heals soon

glad you liked the wreath ๐Ÿ‘

donโ€™t worry itโ€™s a tricky situation with wet leaves sometimes i of course donโ€™t live in a rural area but next to a park and I used to feel extremely scared but of course if we donโ€™t take that risk of leaving the house sometimes we stop doing things I sometimes walk the long way round as theyโ€™re less scary dogs that way but there are loads of leaves itโ€™s a bit of a nasty corner really - probably the work of the green - faced witch whoโ€™s known to scatter soggy leaves wherever she goes including near Toniโ€™s house thatโ€™s the problem ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ

LA said to his mummy โ€œMima and me make silly jokesโ€ - bless him a good and true observation there, by the way he told me that the witch is on holiday in Reading now ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

how scary! I havenโ€™t even got her fave breakfast cereal in - just plain old C****ios, not eye of newt flavoured, oh dear

I was also told by LA that when the witch wants to eat meat / poultry (low iron count most likely lol) she doesnโ€™t eat chicken nuggets or tasty burgers she opts for Mima on toast!

My goodness, I think I may need to vacate the premises maybe I could rent Leolaโ€™s spare room? I know she really needs the extra income lol.

Thanks about the boots ๐Ÿ‘ข

thatโ€™s interesting that youโ€™ve got some like mine

yes BR and LA are real cuties

sis was ok thanks a bit too skinny compared to before but still not too underweight atm

Bill looked worried about something mum later said that thereโ€™s a chance he may lose job - companyโ€™s not doing too well - I didnโ€™t know that - I hope that doesnโ€™t happen

bill had prepared a playlist of โ€œsoothing Bengali songsโ€ for dad ๐Ÿ˜‚

I donโ€™t know of anything that soothes him lol, at least dad didnโ€™t listen and sing along - heโ€™s got an awful singing voice haha

probably attended same music school as the grinch

mum seems in a good mood today thanks ๐Ÿ‘

bill said the heart beeps โ€œphone call โ€œ was BR telling me about his (nursery) day - thatโ€™s a lovely idea isnโ€™t it ? Aww.

ok Iโ€™ll leave it there for now

bye Toni Tc xx

ps I know itโ€™s not Halloween just thought this was quite clever xx

• speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options

Oh, like this!!! Thanks folks. ๐Ÿ˜€

Bosh - are some of your radiators hotter than others or only partly getting warm? They might need bleeding. If not, can you adjust the TRV knobs on them? This house is a cold house (colder because of the ridiculous cost of heating.) Luckily we have a wood burner in the living room - when it's been on awhile we get too hot ....

I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • bosh
    Options

Thanks @speedalong

Iโ€™ve checked temp of the radiators and I also checked with my dad and he said radiators have all been bled recently and heโ€™s also adjusted TRVs,

i think the prob with my house is that one room was originally an extension so is naturally freezing ๐Ÿฅถ

but we do have a portable heater there for really cold days

also some rooms that we use quite a bit are near outer doors so even if all doors are closed cold air gets in a bit

my mum also likes to keep the house v warm as sheโ€™s v susceptible to cold etc as she had kidney transplant

so itโ€™s a kind of a lose - lose situation for me temperature- wise unless I go for a nice bracing walk in the fresh air - but not too bracing! Lol,

wood burner thatโ€™s a good idea ๐Ÿ‘

• bosh
    Options

Good night to the late - nighters and to JA wherever she is now lol x

• toady
    edited 27. Dec 2022, 21:55
    Options

Hi all - can't say I like today all that much - bit cold & gloomy and 'flat'. I always spend the first few days after christmas telling myself to intentionally not do much, at the same time as being annoyed I'm not getting much done. Then the next few saying why did I even expect to do anything and not just sleep for 48 hours minimum to get over the whole thing ๐Ÿ˜‚. Oh well I have tidied up after my xmas post type notes and bits of paper so it was something useful. Post again tomorrow, we'll see what he brings it will either be all the backlog I'm expecting or absolutely nothing.

Hoping my ebay customer will get their item frog, I checked a couple of my other sales and something I sold to Italy 3 days after this slow thing got there Christmas Eve ๐Ÿ™„ typical, probably was in no hurry and won't leave feedback. Ah I see about xmas dinner, it was sort of what I half thought but I wasn't sure what blown meant exactly & if it could just mean you scratched it from the menu, not good at all! I assume you'll be taking it back wonder if affected many others ๐Ÿ˜•. The ยฃ3 scratchcards, yes those are the ones I won't fork out for I used to only like the silly ยฃ1 ones called Squids In and daft things, that's about my price for a bit of fun ๐Ÿ˜‚. Glad you had a good sleep in your own bed but sorry to hear about Annie's temp (sorry I had Charley the wrong way round yesterday, oh dear), poor things is Charley still ok as far as it goes, awful for them. Yes you will feel better getting to Day 7 there should have been no-one else pinged I take it if it was just your table. Hope she improves soon let us know if it does come to steroids ๐Ÿ˜”. V little news from me so I will get the kettle on.. I may have been browsing the sales (and/or seeds ๐ŸŒฑ) but can't really get up the energy for shopping, also must get some bird food. Love to all xx

Hello joan, I went to see about the story about the laptop ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I would have opened it ahead of time out of habit just to check it but you can see how people don't. You do always wonder if firms refund people in these cases only because there has been publicity, doesn't make them look good does it. Rain tomorrow I think but there was bound to be some sometime. Hope you have a good day xx

Hi bosh, I am going to make a New Year's resolution I must stop cross-posting with you ๐Ÿ˜„ I was here last night but typing of course & missed yours. Hope you are doing ok this evening, I was doing a quiz earlier that asked if a certain country's climate was categorized as a) temperate b) mediterranean c) oceanic or d) subtropical, I thought that sounds like 4 of the possible temps in your house at any one time ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. I wouldn't mind a nice wood burner too actually but would be a bit too much to get set up at the moment can't really fancy any more home improvement type work! and you have to be careful to get the right sort I think that complies with rules & regs. Have not done much today or been for a walk, bracing or otherwise, but must do soon. Hope the littleys are all ok and their biscuit levels are not above the line that says 'do not fill beyond this point' ๐Ÿคจ oh dear. Have a good night and see you next visit (goes to check if you have called in in the meantime - aha you have - my system is working! ๐Ÿ˜‰) ๐Ÿ‘‹ xx

Love to all ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Is it over now?

Morning Joan. My back is fine until I accidentally try to turn over in my sleep then I'm awake๐Ÿ™„ you know what it's like! How about you though? How are you doing? Charley's Annie spent yesterday morning in hospital on a nebuliser and was given oral steroids she is really poorly. Back home now Charley is pleased with how she has been overnight - starting to feel better now. ((())) xxx

There you go Speedy! You can leave messages for Barara now although I still think she struggles to read our posts even then. It's macular degeneration she's got. ๐Ÿ˜“

Morning Reshmi more cups of frothy coffee with spooky faces now! how do they do that?

Oh dear I see from your best friend and nephew LA that the wicked witch is on holiday somewhere near you. I think he possibly means at your house๐Ÿ˜ฎ I suggest you get some eye of newt in ASAP last thing you want to do is upset her. She might leave soggy leaves in your path! You and LA do have a very jokey relationship. Lovely really๐Ÿ˜Š You can try Leola's if she needs a lodger๐Ÿค”

It was very thoughtful of BIL to compile a playlist for your Dad. Relaxing Bengali music probably did help. Thank goodness he didn't start singing if it's that bad๐Ÿคญ I very much hope his company picks up in the new year and his job is safe else your sister will be bearing the brunt of the finances and he would feel very very down I should think.

Charley's wife ended up in hospital yesterday morning on a nebuliser and has steroids and antibiotics now too home safely. COVID is still bad for those of us with existing conditions if we are unlucky enough to get it. So far I am still clear and on 8 days since I saw them at the funeral when they had it but didn't know. Do you think I'm safe now? I am hoping so. Taking extra vitamin C and Vitamin D just in case.

Your mum is right it really is quite painful, but us lot are used to pain aren't we?

Well you have a good day. My friend is coming over later she is braving driving over here the first time since she lost her wife.

Morning Toady how are you doing this morning? Not so cold rather wet today here. Thanks for putting teh kettle on it was just ready for me!

I know what you mean. If we hadn't had Lucy Paul and I would have been quite happy to ignore Christmas altogether! Just watch any good bits on telly and eat some extras that would do.

I reckon your customer will have their item by today. I am an optimist though so who knows. Feedback delays? Probably Christmas feedback delays๐Ÿ™„

I was quite cross about the Wellington I had wanted to try it for ages now it's put me off๐Ÿ˜• Bacteria growth is vile isn't it? Hopefully not too many others were affected. It was kept in Lucy's fridge all the time date 29th. I hope it didn't spoil anyone's Christmas. It didn't ours.

The NHS app have pinged me a further 5 times including once this morning so maybe there are others? Charley is coping with her COVID Annie not so but better now after a stint in hospital on a nebuliser and some steroids plus antibiotics. I wouldn't be surprised if Charley was negative today or tomorrow. I had t collect the prescription yesterday as they can't leave the house of course. Charley opened the window I put supplies on the windowsill. Mask and gloves on both of us.

Lucy has gone to stay with a friend in Taunton so i am cat sitting for Winnie which i will love she is adorableโ˜บ๏ธ My friend is calling over braving a first trip here later this morning.

Take care of yourself and no I don't want to shop either. Mojos will return soon I'm sure at the latest after New Year.

My love to Kitty and Barbara Crinkly Mig and Carol. Of course anyone else who pops by.

• bosh
    Options

Good morning everyone xx

wppl xx

ps time - efficient hair - brushing! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,936
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good day. We have rain. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) have a good day we have rain. Is your roof still alright.

Barbara (()) how are you and Mr B (()) have a good day love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) sorry about Annie (()) It must be horrible having that and her other problems (()) love to your friend (()) and Tiaโ€™s granddad (()) Iโ€™m ok thank you pepper is 9 today. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) how are you. love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you today?

so sorry to hear about A, glad sheโ€™s out of hospital now

Bill has got covid again unfortunately

my parents and I got tested this morning all negative thank goodness was especially worried about mum

im not sure exactly how covid works but Iโ€™d say unlikely youโ€™ve got it now - no harm in your extra supplements tho ๐Ÿ‘

everyone else in EF ok as far as Iโ€™m aware thanks ๐Ÿ‘

LA has become v naughty though, when I was in MH he put his foot on BRโ€™s head I told him not to repeat this as itโ€™s v dangerous for babies, but he just answered me back! He said BR needs to learn or something like that- I feel sorry for my poor sis - heโ€™s running a bit wild really ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

mum has sore throat but otherwise ok it seems thanks

went to group in yucky weather was good though RR had a whole massive bag of oven chips for Xmas lunch and tomatoes at 3 pm (what??) well I guess it takes all sorts ๐Ÿ˜‚

how is your back / coccyx feeling today?

time of month still going on for me so feeling a bit ooky

poss more later

bye for now Toni Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

are you today?

funny about the quiz lol, Iโ€™m praying for โ€œtemperateโ€ lol

went to group RR ate whole bag of oven chips for Xmas lunch - not a detox diet I presume? Lol

bill has covid again unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜ž

feeling a bit ooky

sorry this is rushed need to perform de - ookifying ablutions soon lol

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue today?

did you both enjoy Christmas Day?

im not too bad thanks went to group

mum has sore throat but otherwise ok thanks

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi all

just a quick pic of cake my sis made for poor Bills birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ xx

actual pic this time , not from Pinterest ๐Ÿ˜€

• toady
    edited 28. Dec 2022, 17:21
    Options

Hello all - just popping in between writing complaint emails for 2 more problem deliveries, 'tis the season for getting endless disappointing post apparently ๐Ÿ™„ probably hardly surprising but very annoying.

I was half right about the post situation today frog, 3 things in, but one damaged, and one missing item, so only really 1 in 3 counted as proper post. The damaged item a book is the thing I've already had sent completely wrongly once, someone doesn't want me to get this book do they ๐Ÿ˜‚. No late cards at all. But my ebay item did get there and they were pleased, so that's something ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ optimism did the trick. Hope Lucy got off well to Taunton and Winnie is ok ๐Ÿ˜บ will they get to the coast I wonder while she's there (the sea! just imagine. Well from my perspective anyway, as it has been far too long). Gosh, well done your friend coming over to see you I hope you had a good visit. Great to hear Annie responded well to treatment it was obviously what it was going to take by the sounds of it, hope Annie is alright. Now Reshmi's bill has it again so I read, oh dear, it's not going away is it ๐Ÿ™„. Not doing much today it was brighter earlier now quite windy ๐Ÿƒ I am just tidying up generally indoors, and will look forward to my New Year Mojo ๐Ÿ˜€ you too. I have had 2 very arm-twisty emails about an item I looked at on a website only yesterday - see anything you liked, go & put it in your basket! selling fast! hurry up! basically. ๐Ÿ™„ I have an account with the people but I am not logged in, it makes you feel very snooped on and less like wanting to shop with them at all, doesn't it. Have a good evening :) xx

Hello joan and Happy Birthday to Pepper ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ have you had a birthday walk. Yes it was rainy earlier not too bad, I'm assuming the roof is holding up ok there's not a lot more I can do, I will have another look up the loft soon at the other problem bit. Thursday tomorrow already surely not ๐Ÿค” it will be normal bins out I'm sure I've only just bought the green ones in. Have a good day love to all :) xx

Hi bosh sorry about the ookiness, even more well done for getting to the group considering, glad it was ok. I have been known to have oven chips for xmas lunch ๐Ÿ˜‚ not in those quantities! Tomatoes did seem to figure largely in his menu plans from what you said before, wonder why that is. Good pic for Wednesday, of Wednesday, have you seen any of the Netflix thing the actress doesn't really look quite right to me but I suppose once you're used to someone else. Btw re that pic I wouldn't try telling LA dinosaurs can have wheels if I were you especially in his current naughty phase ๐Ÿคจ oh dear standing on heads whatever next. Sorry to hear bill has covid and fingers crossed everyone else keeps well ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคž. See you later if you are in otherwise have a good night & see you tomorrow/next time. I will go back to my complaining messages, good job I did not want any of these wrong/damaged things for presents now they've already been held up! ๐Ÿ™„ Did you get a post delivery today as per back to normal. I love 'tchaikoffee' very clever now what biccie would go with that I wonder ๐Ÿค” I don't suppose there is any cake left. Bye for now :) xx

Love to all ๐Ÿ‘‹ xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni ๐ŸŒบ

sorry your pain is so bad that you have to lie straight on your back๐Ÿ˜ž

we are all used to pain in some ways thatโ€™s true but still doesnโ€™t mean that itโ€™s easy to bear

Michelleโ€™s Dad was there again today in the group its so nice that he is supporting her๐Ÿ‘

Today was Fish frying day again my eyes were suffering and I felt extremely nauseous too

I put a Pic of the cake my sis made on here, she did the snowflake icing herself which was quite clever I have no artistic abilities whatsoever but she is different and so is my dad strangely enough even though he does not paint or draw very often these days

in school dad was pressurising me about everything including art, โ€œ if youโ€™re not good at art you wonโ€™t get a proper jobโ€ or something like that wait, not good at maths I understand but art? of course art has its value but most jobs donโ€™t involve art unless of course we are re - creating Mona Lisas or something of that nature lol, I donโ€™t think even RR would say heโ€™s that good at art unless of course heโ€™s had too many tomatoes ๐Ÿ˜‚

iโ€™m feeling a bit better now after my shower thanks but still fairly tired anyway hopefully all that means an effortless and deep slumber tonight ๐Ÿ‘

Iโ€™ve keep away from the midnight cheese so maybe that good behaviour will mean that the green - faced witch go somewhere else for the night - Id better warn Leola ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

ill go for now Toni take care I do hope you feel better soon xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again toady ๐Ÿธ

How are you this evening?

donโ€™t worry about cross - posting it happens ๐Ÿ˜€

yes a bit of an ooky one for me today but not 100 % ooky so couldโ€™ve been worse thanks

no cake left bills devoured it I believe ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have seen Wednesday on NF actually did get a bit teen drama - ish at points no doubt but fairly good I thought

featured Spooky music Metallica โ€˜s slow song Nothing else Matters- no idea if thatโ€™s your kind of music of course but it was an appropriate song I believe

mentioned Poe

had some nice quotable one - liners even insulted social media quite cleverly though i forget the exact words

yes actress looked different also her makeup ๐Ÿ’„

but generally I like this programme

ok gtg for now bye tc xx

• frogmorton
    edited 29. Dec 2022, 06:55
    Options

Morning Joan. Annie is feeling a bit better at least she can breathe now although the steroids are making her shaky. My friend braved coming over Paul went into work anyway so it wasn't like our normal two couples. We also sat in the kitchen which isn't normal for us. Lucy's pusskin Winnie was so pleased to see me. Happy birthday Pepperโ˜บ๏ธ

Morning Reshmi how are you today? At least Time of teh month will pass ((())).

You take extra care if you saw BIL the other day if you can up your vitamin C and vitamin D - I did with Annie and Charley having it and seeing them at the funeral. Day 9 later I haven't caught it. I hope he does ok fingers ๐Ÿคž I very much hope EF and you all stay well too. At least we are all vaccinated which helps if we do get it. Hoping your Mum's sore throat is only a sore throat ((()))

I would be scared to let anyone brush my hair unless they have ratty hair like me then i can trust them but it's a great meme!

Oh dear LA is becoming quite challenging. Poor BR. Boys can be like that to be honest it is tough for mums this is where BIL needs to step in and help her. I am sure it is just something he will grow out of he has just gone up to big school.

Oven chips? RR had oven chips for Christmas lunch? Erm o....k? The tomatoes well that is also a bit odd but at least it's one of his 5 a day. Bless him at least he is back entertaining us all. How lovely of Michelle's Dad to go to group with her. can't imagine you wanting your Dad there with you though๐Ÿ™„

Your sister's cake looks very very impressive! Your sister is artistic and your dad too?! Wow! Maybe he needs to restart that hobby might calm him down a bit. Erm no art hasn't got me far in life, but I am not good at it in fact i find it stressful! English yes maths even but art?????

My tailbone is still pretty sore, but I'm coping ok thanks we are luckily used to pain.

Oh dear fish Fryday on a Wednesday well done coping. Glad your shower helped. They always do help don't they showers once we brave getting in.

Do warn Leola to eat up her greens she is a nice girl!๐Ÿคญ Take care now.

Morning Toady.

We also had 3 letters one late card and two bank statements for Paul๐Ÿ™„ Glad you got yours even if it wasn't exciting stuff. Even better that the ebay item has finally arrived safely. We did hope so and it's all good now๐Ÿ˜Š

Lucy arrived in Taunton safely and Winnie was pleased to see me. Bless her she is a good little cat. I stayed for an hour and brushed her coat for her which she loves especially around her little face๐Ÿ˜ป I will go again once I've braved my walk. It's windy out there.

Annie is doing ok thank you although the steroids have made her shaky at least she can breathe now. I am of course worried for Bosh and family now that her BIL have it. They can do no more it seems to be everywhere atm. Ok for the healthy, but not so for quite a lot of us.

Oh I know what you mean! Cheeky isn't it that they tech (cookies is it???) are aware of what we are doing. If they offer you a discount well maybe buy it!

My friend got here managed a while which was good it had been hard as usually they came as a couple, but paul went into work so it was just us two. She is also going to the football (local team) with Paul on Monday!

Take care and have a lovely day.

Love to everyone who pops in today the kettle is on!

feels like a saturday I ๐Ÿค”

Greek breakfast - vegan option available of course.