take care
    joan xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Joan,

Hope you and Sue are ok?

I have to say I don't like goats milk and used to trade my goats milk for real milk with a local farmer back when I had goats...... They were demons and kept raiding the neighbours garden and well I re homed them......

Haven't gone for pup, too many vets bills but then I still haven't lost the employers either...... Yet...... Its so close though.

Nice to see you and ((( ))) luv Cris who is having a lot/too many breaks today :wink: x
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Hello everybody,

Large builders tea, and a huge slice of ANY kind of cake please. Got a bit of a break from the work going on at home, for which I am eternally grateful. Starting again soon, with a new boiler being fitted, and then bathroom has to be redecorated. Sorry I started all this now. Isn`t it strange how you start out with one job that needs doing, and end up with ten.

Right Harry old lad, here`s your Mars bars, and yours too your Ladyship. Where`s your mum? You haven`t eaten her too have you?
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Ange,

I will join you for a builder tea and than I must get some work done. I did couple of hours first thing and now..... 30 mins and I'm flaked! :shock:

Harry's just....... Knocked me over.... k050.gif said thank you and her lady ship (known to her friends as the spoilt brat) just took it....... g045.gif

Glad your having a bit of a break and hope they get finished soon.

Love

Cris xx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    wow, this thread has got too long to start at the beginning....but as its afternoon tea time i am popping in for tea and cakes..and sandwiches off course........... :D
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,940
    Options
    Hi Cris and Angel.
    Cris i looked at your drawing and i'm sure i saw your dogs tail on the avatar moving.
    l think i need a cup of tea before i go mad.
    Sue sends her love joan. xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Oneday,

No ones serving at the mo so I have got you a cuppa c060.gif and made you some sandwiches. Would you like some f the cream tea and what does your camel eat? Sorry my sheep is sniffing her ..... she is only saying hello to her :wink:

Hi Joan,

he does that :wink: xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Hi All!
    Chhers Cris for doing the tea!.......
    I hope you are all behaving in here?......
    Will go and do a bit of washing up in the kitchen.....
    where is Debs today?
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    dachshund wrote:
    Hi Cris and Angel.
    Cris i looked at your drawing and i'm sure i saw your dogs tail on the avatar moving.
    l think i need a cup of tea before i go mad.
    Sue sends her love joan. xx

I don`t know about tea Joan! If you saw the dogs tail move, I think you`ve been at the whisky.... Love to you and Sue.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,940
    Options
    Hi Angel and Oneday.
    I feel back to near normal has can be for me.
    no i have not been on the whiskey.
    perhaps to much coffee.
    have a lovely weekend everyone.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Lynn,

It does depend a bit on the breed and the age oh and yes bulls can be dodgy. Limousin's especially are bad with dogs, or so its said. I have to say the dairy cows are normally ok, and the channel isle breeds have inner softness :wink: Mine was an old Holstein or very big friesian....... I had her in lue of wages cus I didn't like what was going to happen to her. She was very iffy but the vet came and she had oa and was in pain. Didn't have her long but she ended her life with love and care.

I'm with you over Trisher and do hope it is something simple.

Shall I get you another choc? I's having builders tea, again :wink::lol::lol:
    I just love cows. I photograph them all the time. I do intend panting a whole series of pictures some timein the near future.
    I have got so many ideas, but do love cows.
    joy
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    We need trisher
    we need trisher
    we need trisher
    she's not locked in the BB house is she?
    j
    joy
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    joy did u find her. bet she on the cruise every one else is. got cute furry cat that talks back when u talk to it or sings a xmas song ready to decorate the cafe
    val
  • valval
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Shall I make some nice Christmasy "smellies"? I'll get some oranges and cloves, and some nice ribbons, and we can have bowls of cinammon sticks and vanilla. Ooh, and we could get some mistletoe (well, you never know who might turn up - Nina could invite her firemen :wink::wink: )

How is everyone today? I've got a raspberry crumble here, if anyone would like some - Cris, have you brought some clotted cream - mmmm.
    that sounds great if you could make them cafe will smell lovely. do u think it safe mistletoe and rehab???. is there any raspberry crumble and clotted cream left would love some

Luv, Lynn xxxx
    val
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Val,

There is some cream and crumble and the remnants of a cream tea s well if you'd like some? x

Hi Joy,

Cows are really lovely n030.gif and I have known a few I guess....... 4 legged not 2....... known a few of them as well but they ain't lovely at all :wink::lol: x
  • oneday
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Oneday,

No ones serving at the mo so I have got you a cuppa c060.gif and made you some sandwiches. Would you like some f the cream tea and what does your camel eat? Sorry my sheep is sniffing her ..... she is only saying hello to her :wink:

Hi Joan,

he does that :wink: xx

oh, how thoughtful, Petunia hasnt come back home so please can you put her something in the freezer.......
  • oneday
    Options
    where are we meant to be
    BB house
    a cafe
    or a ship!!!
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    oneday wrote:
    where are we meant to be
    BB house
    a cafe
    or a ship!!!

All of them at once I think, this is exhausting :oops: :oops:
    Chris :wink:
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I didn't know I could be in 3 places at once till now. Learn something new every day! If there's anyone around here, I'll be fairly good and say no to the cream cakes - but at the moment I'd give all my Tramadol for a cheese straw or a sausage roll (made with shortcrust pastry) and a LARGE mug of builders tea, please.
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    hi annie,theres loads of hot sausage roll & pastrys in the heated pie cabinet,just help your self.
    the teas always on tap.

Val did the fish n chips go down well.
    sorry not been around much,but im trying to keep popping in as much as i can manage at the mo.

Right were do i teleport to now, the cruise, bb house or stay here & put me feet up,decisions ah :roll: :wink:

debs
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Val,

There is some cream and crumble and the remnants of a cream tea s well if you'd like some? x

Hi Joy,

Cows are really lovely n030.gif and I have known a few I guess....... 4 legged not 2....... known a few of them as well but they ain't lovely at all :wink::lol: x

Cris

that's lovely you are good are'nt you.

I must say butting in I do love cows It's the eyes that get me, but I love all animals. I love chimps and orangutans when they are babies, I would have loved to do a job like that rescuing apes.

better get going.

trisher xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    joyful164 wrote:
    We need trisher
    we need trisher
    we need trisher
    she's not locked in the BB house is she?
    j
    joy

Oh Joy thank you

Oh all these people worrying over me. I've not been too good had a flare and Im depressed. Gosh you are all going to make me gush.

love trisher xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    right I better get going, here girls hope you like them

3 date and walnut cakes filled with butter icing
    2 large chocolate gateaus with all things nice inside
    2 sponge cakes
    1 coconut cake (see how it goes)
    3 dozen macaroon cakes with cherries on the top
    3 bread puddings made with nutmeg

i Hope you all like it. It won't make you put on weight so tuck in

love trisherxxx

their clock on here is slow???
  • valval
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm trisher how did u know i love coccnut cake will have a bit before i go to work hate working mornings so stiff still lol. have done toilets and put hoover round table cloths clean better get ready for work :(:(:(:(
    val
This discussion has been closed.