IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.... NEW FORUM CRUISE

Options

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Border

Don't think we have met before so Hello I'm Trisher nice to meet you. Right you are booked for the entertainment as a singer when we find our boat again.

Trish xxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    still on way to house trisher where did you find that person give them an oar we must make land val
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    valval wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    t57002.gif

I'm rowing :!: :!:

where did this storm come from hope we get there val

Val Joan

I cannot see me in the dingy where am I?
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    valval wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    t57002.gif

I'm rowing :!: :!:

where did this storm come from hope we get there val

Val Joan

I cannot see me in the dingy where am I?

hiding in the pointy bit(bow) behind me that why you can not be seen
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    No, I fell overboard and had to swim for it t31114.gif

Are we nearly there yet :?:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    Joan

I have been watching you both oh Joan you fell out. Val I can see the ground we are there now.

Park the dingy up and run for cover I have a feeling this is not going to be a nice visit but we were drawn this way for a reason......
  • valval
    Options
    right it not easy getting out of here mind you joan managed it easy as pie glad it was not me water is cold right trisher come on here we go that tree looks big enough to hide boat under
    val
  • valval
    Options
    oops did not know it was full of spiders sorry trisher here let me help you get them off then we had better pull joan in she floating away again.
    joan grab the habdle of trishers brolly thats it hold tight come on trisher pull pull pull that it she is safe just need few mins to catch her breath .
    right come on girls it this way should not take to long but it up hill. right best foot or wheel first off we go
    val
  • ellsbells
    ellsbells Member Posts: 31
    Options
    Right will have to get a rescue party together. Captain get all able body,s together 1st 2nd officers break out arms,remember to sighn book.Any passengers with IT skills report to Muster,at 21.00hrs. we will go in after Dark. we have 4hrs 44mins to pull plan together. Any Suggestions. No one who is frightened of spiders to apply, sincerely E Merry. :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • valval
    Options
    right we have made it to the top lets go through this door come on trisher you first we will be right behinde you.
    oops why are we falling hope i do not land on trisher
    val
  • ellsbells
    ellsbells Member Posts: 31
    Options
    every one here?,Macs on and down the cargo nets, jump into black hole at bottom .eeeeeeiooo. a sailing we will go. that mate put these girls into your mess bag.Make sure you rub the spider webs off.press the button at the top of the big screen thats the rectangular one which is red with a white cross on it.That will getr rid of scarey house screensaver they have been caught up with. Leave the American Airmen alone, there in another dimension. Now all back up the cargo net and aboard ship. full steam ahead out of the Triangle at once.Which Mate hade the stillettos on ? has made a mess of the deck.Cheif deckscrubber in a tizz about it.
  • trisher
    Options
    We fell through the door into the musty smelling house, you could hear the creaking of this old house. Noises seemed to come from everywhere.

The floor boards creeked like someone who has arthur. :shock:
    Spiders scuttled across the floor as if in a panic that we might tread on them or go to take their lunch from a neatly spun web. In the corner is the body of a fly who had dared to land on the web.

On the wall we found a switch Val turned it on, it was so dim we could harldy see where we were going. We heard this noise, Val was about to scream so Joan cupped her hand over Val's mouth.

The light started to flicker, there in the corner was something that non of us had not see before, we were stunned. Ellesbells screamed. S skeleton smoking a ciggarette. :shock: He was waving at us as if to beckon us in. Ellesbells fainted on the spot.

t9814.gift9804.gif

I'm going to eat a sausage roll.......be back later
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I'm going to eat a sausage roll.......be back later

OOOOOOOhhhhh, Trisher, how could you eat a sausage roll at a time like this :?: :?:

I'm scared :shock: :shock: I don't like the look of that skeleton, and have you seen the size of the spiders in here :?: t9817.gif

What shall we do :?: RUN :?: :?:
  • trisher
    Options
    OOerr Joan, RUN would be one word we could use QUICK would be another. :shock:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I'm RUNNING Trisher, but where to :?: :?: t31180.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    Joan

Anywhere, But where is anywhere here? Mind the rocks Joan er have already had to lift you off of those.

A question pops to my mind Did you see his fingers, they were long?
  • valval
    Options
    well he not got arther that for sure so he not one of us come on girls stay together come lets go through this door slowly they opened it and as they looked through it this is what they saw
    g19307.gif

who was this where did she come from???????????
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I don't know, but I like the cats.

Is she as innocent as she looks :?: I'm not so sure, so be careful, girls :!: :shock:

Why has she got such big feet and skinny legs do you think?
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Well are you as innocent as you look then :?: :?: :lol:
  • trisher
    Options
    b0201.gif
  • valval
    Options
    shhhhhh she will hear us we will slip through do not want to disterb her
    t9827.gif

now what is this it getting stranger and stranger here does he look like rehab?????? do you think
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Awe ooer Yes it does except his eyes are different

Trish
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Could be. Nina said he was moonlighting :!: :shock: :shock:
  • trisher
    Options
    Well I don't know about that. But let's carry on.

We passed the girl who had lots of cats.

As we went along the floor creaked as if to say through the years many many people have walked across us now we cannot take anymore before we break. We decided to run instead.

When we got through to the other side we were back to where we started. This house was weird.

There again sat the skeleton again still beckoning us to go near him. we deciided to send Trish to go near him she did have her brolly.

Off went Trish, forward getting nearer and nearer as she did his eyes lit up first green then yellow until Trish was still.

He had her under his spell ........I'm going for a drink
  • valval
    Options
    drink we all need one but first we need to get out of here.
    right we can sort this out here and now what do you want of us tell us now.
    well in a strange voice he said take this egg it needs to go back to the island of doom if not returned you will all have arther for the rest of your life . so we take the egg and find our selves back on the ship
    val