trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    And we still have arthur :shock:
  • trisher
    Options
    I have just thought of something. Do you think the Mods and Jean think we are bonkers when they read it do they?
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    I have just thought of something. Do you think the Mods and Jean think we are bonkers when they read it do they?

well of course they do we are but happy as well lol. right if we return the egg to the island of doom we will all recover no more arther (sorry but if you belive that you belive in farther christmas) so come on girls its up anchor and off to the island of doom trust rehab to dissapear just when we need the map did any one get a photo of it
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Val

Thought the map was tattooed on rehabs rump
  • valval
    Options
    yes did you take a pic he away and do not want to go around and around all week annie looked at it she might know ask her????????????
    val
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    trisher wrote:

It's a bit late to worry about that, Trish :D

Nx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    As a matter of fact, the map is tattooed on Rehab's inner thigh - and I got a good look at it with a magnifying glass.

I looked at the map as well and I think if we go port, port, starboard and then straight ahead we'll be thoroughly lost. We might as well try it........who knows what other adventures we will encounter.

Has anyone else noticed that octopus climbing over the side?

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    Annie his inner thigh did you get a good look at it I mean the tattoo not his Dongle :shock:
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I scrutinised it closely, Trish..........oh, you mean the map? Yeah, I had a good look at that, too.........am almost sure it was port, port, starboard and then straight ahead........and then something about honey, or was it nectar?

I don't like octopi and there's one almost on the deck - quick Trish, use your brolly or let me borrow it a minute........

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    Here you are Annie get rid of him
  • trisher
    Options
    OOER awe, ahh

Val and I are watching Annie and the octopus. While we were watching Annie there behind us where is Joan and Ellesbells? LOOK BEHIND YOU

t99011.gift99002.gift99002.gift99002.gift99002.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    Annie was tackling the octopus and as she did up came a lot of little babies, the one Annie is battling must be their mother.

But who is the green one? Could he have eaten something and it was off, now he has an upset tummy.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Well at least the babies look friendly, but I'm not sure about the green one :!: :shock: :shock:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Good grief, they're line-dancing now!!!

I have Trish's brolly raised ready to let fly. The leader has detached himself from the group and is coming towards me..........one feeler is raised menacingly, another is pointing to...........oh, I see, they want that played again. Quick, put it on repeat............

Hold on, another feeler has a white flag attached to it. It reads "we come in peace" yeah, right. I keep the brolly aimed ready, but he is now bowing to me and producing another note which proclaims "try starboard, starboard, port and straight ahead".

The others are sitting as comfortably as an octopus can and are evidently chattering amongst themselves (in octopi, of course).

They really seem to be quite friendly, wonder what they eat? Perhaps they'd like some of the cheese and onion rolls? Best make friends with them if we can, you never know when you might need a spare octopus around.

I vote we just go straight ahead .......in the meantime I will try and remember what the map showed...............

Annie
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I think it showed the route to Minehead, where the Guardian of the Egg has been seen lounging about and chatting up the wimmin on the beach. I think we should steer the ship in that direction and surprise him.
  • trisher
    Options
    Up Anchor

Steady as we go right pull on the ignition steer right straight ahead when we get to the bouy go once around that and then turn left.

Where's Val gone where are the flags? She should not go to bed until we are on course.
  • trisher
    Options
    Up anchor, steer nw to se that is about right. Where is Val when you need her? She should not go to bed until we are set sail.

We set sail to find the Minehead. Gosh Joan this is a fine time to come here look at the weather.

t120006.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Autumn has come early, Trisher. Oh no, it's getting worse :!: :shock:

t111077.gif

Good job you've got that brolly :!:
  • trisher
    Options
    Joan

I think we went the wrong way. Don't think The Master of the Egg would have come to a place like this.

Where is Val and her flags she was so good at it when we started?
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Are these the ones, Trisher :?: p0405.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    Joan

That's right. Remember to put Val on duties tomorrow for not being on duty she can peel onions .........no make her cry all is forgiven Val

Right anchor is up turn the ignition steady as we go set course north west to south at the double.........right were are moving.......and there starts another journey
  • ellsbells
    ellsbells Member Posts: 31
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    OOER awe, ahh

Val and I are watching Annie and the octopus. While we were watching Annie there behind us where is Joan and Ellesbells? LOOK BEHIND YOU is that the Egg of Doom he is polishing?Little ones dancing hope they dont get arther in there legs!!!

t99011.gift99002.gift99002.gift99002.gift99002.gif
  • valval
    Options
    d050.gifd050.gifd050.gifd050.gif great sorry for going to bed but was off duty honest look at the duty roster should have been bb on duty with the flags
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Val

I don't know what you are laughing about but please learn the dance you can do it to entertain the passengers be careful of your neck though.

Trish xxx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Yeah, Val, all you need is eight legs..............

Annie