IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.... NEW FORUM CRUISE

Options

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    have just had message passed from radio room.
    as from today captain trisher had been promoted to admaral and needs posher suit for her stay on ship she will stay with us incase of attack from pirates or bikers :D:D:D must be excuse for party tonight booze on trisher
    val
  • valval
    Options
    well sure the biker babe will come into it some where lol.
    right trisher this must be your new room it says adarmal s suit here we go wow it is masive and has its own pool in its own garden. val opens door sticks her head around it look you have a libary and through there a dinning room all this space . your bed is round it very posh in here and look there telephone there that says bridge on it so you can tell fat kev what to do from your bed .
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    BING! BONG!

'"Attention, Attention this is the Acting Captain Fat kev speaking in place of Admiral Trisher who is moving cabins. LAND OH!!
    If you look over the bow , thats the sharp pointy bit you will see an Island shining like a sparkling emerald beneath the hot tropical sun, Seven miles from coast to coast, the island is thick with lush vegetation and myriad species of multicoloured butterflies. The ocean currents lap gently at its sandy beaches. Nice eh?"

"But that is not where we are going"

" I will talk to the navigator over breakfast and find out what is going on"

BING BONG!

Hello, Acting Captain Fat Kev,

Which island do you think it is :?: Was it on the Guardian's map :?: I didn't dare to look too closely.

I don't think it is Tenerife, but it looks like Paradise to me. We've escaped the pirates so far, so I hope the natives will be friendly. Just going to explore the island for a while. I will be back later to tell you what I found. Oh, a thought has occurred, could it be the ISLAND OF DOOM :?: :?: :shock: :shock: Now I'm feeling nervous :shock: :shock:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Well, I'm only guessing :!: Where is it then, do you know :?: Perhaps it IS Tenerife after all.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    SOS :!: :!: :!: SOS :!: :!: :!: HELP, GUARDIAN, PASSENGERS, ANYONE :!: :!: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    ABANDON SHIP

'Guardians and tasty wimmen to the boats

Oh Guardian of the Egg, that wasn't quite the help I was hoping for :!: :shock: We can't just leave the ship to the wicked Del and his motley crew :!: We must put up a fight :!:
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Bong Bing awe er That sounds funny Val. we will investigate that later.

" Attention Attention A gang of men are trying to take over our ship. We will defend to the end"

"Bunker Babes Action Stations, at the ready. Val do the flags we must keep up appearance at all times. Maidens change into your uniforms, Muster stations at the ready"

Annie Joan. The map Annie said is on his person keep a close eye on him. I'm sure he is not all he says he is.

He does remind me of someone. That is it Humpty Dumpty. I knew he is not all he says he is. Been on my mind trying to think who he resembled
  • trisher
    Options
    Yes Egg Man I agree you are round here but you change shape here oopps.....erm I did not mean to touch you jewels :D

I thought you were writing this story :?: :?: :D
  • valval
    Options
    right bunker babes p0405.gif
    p0411.gif

we are ready admaral what do we do next val
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    We will wait and see what they try and do to our cruise ship first. We can be ready for any attack.

I thought the passengers were going to go by cable car up the mountain Teide.
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    We will wait and see what they try and do to our cruise ship first. We can be ready for any attack.

you know passengers they never do what you expect do you think if put this out fit on will get responce from pirates
    t1571.gif

hi boys who wants to come for a ride in this little boat with little old me
    val
  • joanlawson
    edited 1. Jul 2010, 14:56
    Options
    Crumbs, Val, I can't compete with that :!: :shock: :shock: You keep up with the distraction tactics, while I go and untie Fat Kev. He'll know what to do, I'm sure :!:

Oh Guardian of the Egg, while I am flattered by your offer to run away with you, I am rather disappointed in your willingness to surrender to Del and his band of ruffians so easily.

I thought you would defend us all from a fate worse than death, and what about the Egg of Destiny :?: We can't allow Del to get his thieving hands on that :shock: :shock:

COME ON GIRLS.............. ONE FOR ALL, AND ALL FOR ONE :!: :!:
  • valval
    Options
    with you joan we will not fall at the first obstical as for the egg biker girl still got it so dell got to get past her first and her oh
    t4014.gif

biker chap lol
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    valval wrote:
    trisher wrote:

you know passengers they never do what you expect do you think if put this out fit on will get responce from pirates
    t1571.gif

hi boys who wants to come for a ride in this little boat with little old me

Put you uniform back on Val what will the neighbours think. Quick Hop to it shouldn't you be ringing the bells???
  • joanlawson
    Options
    valval wrote:
    with you joan we will not fall at the first obstical as for the egg biker girl still got it so dell got to get past her first and her oh
    t4014.gif

biker chap lol

Hi Val

Thank goodness for that :!: :!: Biker chap looks very impressive, I must say :!: :D:D
  • valval
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:

COME ON GIRLS.............. ONE FOR ALL[/b], AND ALL FOR ONE :!: :!:
    Oh bugger did anyone remember to bring the egg, don't tell me it's still behind the bloody bar??????

do not worry biker girl has it no one will get it off her we never gave it you back lol
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    HOORAY :!: :!: :!: Biker Girl to the rescue :!: :!: Sisters are doing it for themselves :!: :!:
  • valval
    Options
    dont we always right girls round them up and put them in the poolbar
    t3816.gif they will not be any trouble as long as we feed and water them poor things
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    You have all been in a strange trance saying silly things and acting funny right now back to the story we are on the boat about to get to the Island Of Doom.

Right Master of the Egg where is the map? Do we have to look on your person oe is the map elsewhere?
  • joanlawson
    Options
    HA HA, those pirates don't look so brave now, do they? What shall we do with them :?: Shall we make them walk the plank :?:

Where's that Guardian disappeared to at the vital moment :?: :?:
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    HA HA, those pirates don't look so brave now, do they? What shall we do with them :?: Shall we make them walk the plank :?:

Where's that Guardian disappeared to at the vital moment :?: :?:

think he in his cabin with his followers not sure what they doing but lots of strange noises coming from there . trisher we are ready to resume the cruise and have big slap up meal and party because of your promotion today
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    We could have pirates walking the plank as our after-dinner entertainment :!: :lol: ( I'm getting quite blood -thirsty. Have you noticed :?: )
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    We could have pirates walking the plank as our after-dinner entertainment :!: :lol: ( I'm getting quite blood -thirsty. Have you noticed :?: )

well will have to make them dance for us to start with then will see what happens val
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I hope Trisher is enjoying the dinner and entertainment. Del dances so well, don't you think :?:
  • valval
    Options
    yes he is doing a great job
    t3817.gif
    val