Cris Skezier

Options
frogmorton
frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
edited 26. Sep 2010, 12:42 in Community Chit-chat archive
Morning All

Just to let you know I have started ( well just about to) a thread on LWA to support Cris this week.

Most of you know that a couple of times a year she has to go into hospital daily to have a drip, which makes her feel so ill :(

She has borrowed a laptop, but it might not work in the hospital :(

As the week wears on the lines they get deteriorate and it gets harder to get one in and Cris feels sicker.

She appreciates our support and encouragement to even get there :wink:

Love

Toni xx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Poor skezier - and how very dare you frogmorton. I was going to do this but you jumped in. :roll: Anyhoo, good luck skezier: I know you loathe these with a passion but they do help. I hope you can get the laptop to work, and/or your mobile. Did you put your ellies on it, so they could bring cheer? Answer not required! Take care, thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    Hi Cris. Good luck and take it easy. So sorry it makes you feel really poorly
    Thinking of you.
    anne
    xxxx
  • angie1973
    angie1973 Member Posts: 248
    Options
    It is incredible what some people endure isn't it.

Sending my best healing and well being vibes Cris. And plenty of hugs to boot.

Take care hun!
    Ange..xx

Only 99.9% possessed by the giggle monster.........the other 0.01 % just eats chocolate..
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Just to wish you all the very best, Cris, this week and hopefully it will not be as nightmare-ish as you envisage.

Chin up,

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Cris, my Little Cornish Piskie, as always, my love, my thoughts.........and my admiration.........Ange.x.
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    take care Chris x hugs x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Cris my lovely...you show um what for..we are all there in spirit..love and hugs (((((()))))
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    They are going to do it over four days at 7.5 hour stretches. This is going to be far from easy for her. skezier, I am so, so sorry. Brace yourself, you know what's coming: ((((((())))))) DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi chris

sending hugs and thinking of you.

I have also left a message on lwa. (brought you a pressie on lwa)

Juliepf x
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Moring Cris hope you get better soon me dear!.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    so we get to spend a week in a pocket again must bring more suplies we are with you chris good luck you know it worth it hugs val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    She's escaped the hospital and has gone to do running repairs to her sheep accommodation. Back on duty tomorrow for us, folks. Much pushing and shoving will be required so please do your strengthening exercises today. DD
  • cebeem
    cebeem Bots Posts: 472
    Options
    Very best wishes Cris
    take care, see you back soon!
    *CB* x
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hi Cris

Have posted on the LWA thread, but leaving extra buckets of courage here for you for tomorrow too.

Thinking of you.

Lots Love Tilly xxx
  • lululu
    lululu Member Posts: 486
    Options
    Aw Cris thank you so much for bothering to reply to my thread last night when I know that you would have been worying about what was in store for you. Bless you Cris I will be thinking of you. And yes I did sleep well thank you.
    lulu
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Cris

Right, got Jammy Dodgers and custard creams plus sandwiches cheeze and pickle.

Drinks yes got those. Can I go in the corner incase I need a snooze?

Shower cap, nearly forgot.

Cris, my friend we will get you through this. I will do the sheepies later and anything else you want doing. Done the washing for you as well while I was bouncing.

Got a large bar of CDM for you when you feel like eating it.

Sending lots of ((((((((Cris)))))))) for you.

Love Trish xxxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Well I could hear Trish's sleeves rolling up at 100 yards there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work folks

here first thing tomorrow

ready willing and able :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I'm running a little late, but am ready for duty tomorrow. I have gathered all the necessities, but have substituted cheese and onion rolls for the whelks. Also have soothing ginger wine and a little (medicinial) brandy to hand.

Once we get there, I will be hanging from the drip, petal! This is because my right foot went on strike today and it's more comfortable hanging around....................

Love, Cris
    Annie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi To you all,

Wow I just answered the lw thread (thanks Toni :D ) and didn't realise there was one here as well...I kinda feel humbled by all your support... especially as I am sort of getting chicken.....

I am so cheesed off that the big hospital didn't send the drug through... Its horrible (unless you have to have it and then I promise you its not too bad) and as some of you remember I had to do the 5 days worth in 4 days last tie cus of the car breaking down... and spending the night with the sheep :lol: They make good pillows :wink::lol::lol:

6 hours is boring but 7.5..... oh hell.... never mind I have borrowed the laptop again and this time it has a charger :D Bare with me though cus it does make me feel ill and as the bp lowers I do tend to become a bit out of it..... Mind...... would anyone notice the difference :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you had a good night Lulu and another ((( ))) from me and the lodgers. I have a slightly addled brain just now but Trish the sheep are coming so custard creams are a must :lol:

You know the calves did s much damage to the inner fence and electric fence and messed up the sheep shed big time so it was good t be able to take my disappointment out on the fence posts, paying for it now.....

I really paying for it now......

Hey east I will be resting tomorrow.... less I am sick... :lol::lol:

My thanks to you all and yes you will have t drag me kicking and screaming... 7.5 hours..... not good.....

Love, hugs and thanks to you all I really do appreciate it. Cris xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Cris

You rant kick scream and shout all you want. You deserve to. We don't mind at all.

Have they not midlined you yet?? Maybe I missed it.

If the horrible one is there just let us know. Will take me spud gun just give us the word and I will fire it BOOM :shock: Right now can we get the tatters in the pocket?

Will take my brolly, give her a prod when she is not expectihng it. When she turns and looks at you ask her if anything is wrong. Don't forget to smile sweetly though like this :D:D:D:D that's right if you are not feeling yucky.

Love Trish xxxx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Cris, do as little as possible tonight, and try to get some decent kip. Despite everything, you always get through, my brave little piskie. I`ll be sitting close to your ear, telling you Cornish folklore stories.

Trish, I can always tell when you`re feeling a little bit better, out comes the spud gun and the bl**dy brolly!

Much love to you both............Ange.x.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Make sure you get to bed tonight, please, skezier. Armchairing (scheduled or otherwise) just isn't on. You need some proper, comfortable rest! DD
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Ange

How are you? Was just about to PM you. Well I'm better than I was Ange......had to be well for Cris's pocket duties would not want to miss that after all the time we have been going with Cris.

Come on Cris, you will do it.

Love Trish xxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Think I will send her a text she can at least interact with us if lappy don't work.

Will pop to the cafe and do the embers and take the armchair away. Got nicce clean fleece for her and some hot veggies soup for her.

Trish xxx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Cris

I've only just caught up with this thread. I hope you are resting as instructed, and that you are coping OK. You deserve all the support in the world.

All the best

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif