Cris Skezier

Options

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Cris

Just been to Sainsbury's and loaded up on custard creams for them flower. Mind they are only to have what you say and no more.

I think She is saying she does have more. I told if she did she would have to see the vet and have her teeth done. She said she was full up :shock:

Got my eye on Her. :wink:
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Sending bucket of energy, hugs and tlc your way. Have replaced the medicine trolley with cakes and buns, xxxxxx Bubbles.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    This is a bit like "The Enormous Turnip" only in reverse.

"They pushed and they pushed and they PUSHED!"

We're right behind you all the way Cris.

Sending you buckets and buckets and buckets of courage.

Love and (())))s

Tilly xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi All,

Just flying in to say thank you all and leave you all a ((( ))) as well.

I must get clean and I know they have traps outside the doors but they may not the windows... mind with Tilly on the roof she will see and I think there is a net somewhere...... then a lovely fleecy trolley and a nice warm bus.... followed with a snow plough... we follow 2 lambs and a trail of cdm :lol::lol:

You all take acre and Trish sheep never have enough! :lol::lol:

Will see if I can get the laptop working.... soon as I am off the half hour obs.... Love t you all Cris xxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Buckets of good luck, Cris..........Trish is sending a load too.

Just off to fire up the snow plough............it's been comfortably padded for pushing purposes, so should you fall behind, it will catch you and get you there in style.

Love
    Annie
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Ive had a text

Supernurse Charlotte (scary but GOOD!) has got a line in :D Hoorah and only second go at that :) If it holds they hope to use it all week.

As yet the 'substance' iloprost has yet to be connected, vut shouldnt be long. She is hoping for an escape time of 5.30-6pm :)

She is still raving about how wonderful we all are :oops: how embarrassing.

But we are :D he he!!

Serioulsy this is so hard for her and all of us thinking of her an supporting her is making a huige difference to how she copes with it all :)

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I have had a message. Her BP is dropping and she doesn't feel too good. She is going to have a rest this afternoon and then she might try the laptop. On the plus side she can already feel the difference in her legs and feet. She is very grateful for all the support. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Cris my love
    Sending you buckets of good vibes, energy and anything else you need.
    you get some rest while you can.
    Lots of hugs ((((((())))))
    Love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi All,

just dropping in to say thankyou for all your support.

I am feeling rough so please forhive me for not being in touch earlier or more. bak on half hourly obs now so shall run out for some fresh air before the next lot. if I can stay at theis rate I shallbe out in 3.29hours.... thats slightly better but I don't know as I can stay at this rate so will go sleep........

You all tke care and thanks agin. No spell check on this so now you seehow badly I do spell.......((( )))'s to all and will be more me later. Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Please get some rest. Skezier's need to re-coup energy whenever possible. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Not Toooo bad then?

Not needing the sick bucket yet...phew!!!

Hoping time goes by really quickly

Bless Charlotte your nurse :)

LOve

Toni xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    I`ve been on enough of these trips with you, to be able to interpret "run out for some fresh air" Puffin` Billy!

Rest up, and you`ll soon be home my love.......Ange.x.
  • trisher
    Options
    Cris

Just loading up more fortitude and courage well you already have that my friend.

The sheepie's are done but She wanted more custard creams and charged at me pushed me into that big puddle I was covered in mud.

Hope you don't mind I went to see the foals they let me stroke them so I gave them all a carrot eat :wink:

I did the chickens and ducks, nice blue egg for Annie. Well you know what Annie is like with food she put it in our pocket. She was trying to poke her head out to see what they were doing. Then she fell onto the egg and broke it. :shock:

Val and myself are covered in whelk shelks, jellied eel bones and duck yolk so if you smell a pong it is us. :shock:

Cris here are hugs and love for you they are coming First class so you get them

g33005.gif

Love Trish xxxxxx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Ange

I think you might just be right :wink:

Trish

She will appreciate your thinking of her I know that :)

Everyone

Cris is having a np just now as she started to feel very very queasy :(

they are doing it extra fast so she may get home early, but the faster it gioes the sicker she gets - catch 22 eh?

Think we'd better get some lucozade in the cafe for later and an extra comfy pillow too

Love

Toni x
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Cris hun, thanks for the text just wanted to let you know Trish had me n Jan running round the field with your chickens :shock: Well we had no chioce she her spud gun out and threatened to get her brolly out :shock:

You rest up hun Trish and Ange have your chair ready and Toni has got you some lucozade.

Love and ((((hugs))))

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • snowball
    Options
    Jan I think Trish got me on me bum with her spud gun :shock: If I bend over will you have a look :roll:

Jules xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Julie

Awe sorry did not mean to hit you with it. I was just trying to get madam from pinching all the custard creams. Cris would not thank me if the sheepies were sick.

Julie bend over let's see the damage give her a hand Jan.

Oerrr you have a big bruise Julie, awee will you ever forgive me? It was an accident though, honest.

Jan you have been to Cris's where is the butchers will get a bit of steak for Julie's bum. Will a bit of rump steak be alright ?????

Trish xxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    rump steak for her rump well if you think she needs it i would have thought bar of chocolate and bag of ice would sort it out trisher will you put that down or you will have some ones eye out with it.
    cris thinking of you hope you get some rest val
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    For my rump, you best make it a large one :wink: Val did you mention chocolate :D
    Can someone help me up :shock: Ooo I is stuck :roll:

Jules xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    What iS that smell??

Oh it's you lot :lol::lol:

are you ok?

Really what will Cris make of you all?

Good news!! she is on her way home tired and queasy but ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lot better get cleaned up - pronto :wink:
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Thanks Toni. Once again you have done a fantastic job as Cris`s mouthpiece.......ooh sorry, that didn`t come out right! You are a little gem, keeping us all up to date, as usual. There that`s better.

My God, just look at the state of you lot. Get in the shower all of you. Can`t take you anywhere. And as for you Trish, talk about Lethal Weapon. Put it away now until tomorrow.........Ange.x.
  • snowball
    Options
    Thanks Toni glad she is on her way home, Think I will stay standing up, me bum hurts :roll: :oops: am I in the caff or Toni's thread :? think I'm lost.

Jules xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Dearie me.........I was around, you know...........but I couldn't stand up for laughing!

Trish, please do not carry the chickens like that! You'll give them a headache. I have smoothed their ruffled feathers (very therapeutic) What will Cris think if she finds them all ruffled up?

Good to hear that she is nearly home, probably is by now. Hope she has some help at least so that she can put her feet up and rest.

One day down, well done, maid!

Annie
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    cris one down well done keep going and will soon be over what shall we fetch tomorrow ???????? what time we booked for shall i do the sheep :lol::lol::lol::lol: can i paint them pink???? please val
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Dearie me.........I was around, you know...........but I couldn't stand up for laughing!

Trish, please do not carry the chickens like that! You'll give them a headache. I have smoothed their ruffled feathers (very therapeutic) What will Cris think if she finds them all ruffled up?

Good to hear that she is nearly home, probably is by now. Hope she has some help at least so that she can put her feet up and rest.

One day down, well done, maid!

Annie

Annie

Will you stop moaning. It is wriggling so much can't tell it's head from it's **** :shock: Opps sorry

We will be lucky to finish today tomorrow at this rate yes well ...