Cris Skezier

Options

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi All,

Just read this with a clearer head and a bit happier than earlier.... well tea is the elixir of life as it turns out :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you all for your help though exactly why there is so many bits of spud everywhere.... well.... maybe it best I don't know :lol::lol::lol:

Primmy was telling me tails (you know I was quite moved today... I had been home no more than 10 mins when they all came to the window... they do like me really :D Primmy and Little Rowan rushed at me when I came out the door and wanted cuddles, its kinda nice to have. Oh Slipper-Boy hasn't left my side either and Hop's is in the most enormous sulk!)

She said someone was sat on her mum and someone else was trying to paint her and the chickens said they were chased by a mad woman with a brolly and a spud gun.... I didn't believe them... then I found all this potato bits :lol::lol::lol:

Your all wonderful and Val you can paint one pink, one blue and I shall have t see what iris thinks Hope want to be........ Hugs to you all and could you mind them tomorrow please? Love Cris xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    cris

Plleeaaass Don't look Cris come on go inside we have wemm we have ermm It's all under control Cris, don't worry we are all doing a super job ( ooerr I hope she has faith in us)

Trish xxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Trish,

Total faith and my eyes are shut :lol::lol::lol::lol: ((( ))) xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Ooooh, Trish, she's shut her eyes........what a relief! Please now put the chickens back the right way up.........I know they wriggle, but if they're upside down it makes 'em worse........

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    Annie

Put the chickens away. Your only mad cos you never got to eat that blue duck egg.

If you had not been nosey you would have had it. They might lay another one tonight. Be careful tomorrow.

Val ppsstt val ppsstt have you got a bit of blue paint? If you have an you paint one of those eggs blue. She will never know it came from the chickens/

Cris

So glad you are home and got such a lovely greeting. They know that you are their mum ahhhh.

Well Cris only a few more my friend and it will be over soon. We all have our finger crossed for you that it goes as smoothly as it can.

You take care my friend we will be her tomorrow.

All my Love Trish xxxxxx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Cris glad to hear you are back home hun, don't worry about a thing Trish has everything under control :wink:
    Trish I have found a bit of blue paint shhhh :wink:

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hey we could really confuse cris & paint one gold :D
    Ok we'll stick to blue :(
    Have you forgotten the 4 ducks,well there were 4 when she left this morning... :shock: cant have missing ducks,no wonder you cant find the blue duck eggs :roll:
    debs
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Cris

I'm up with the larks and rearing to go, got the list. I will start off on a fresh foot to yesterday.........I have bounced around to their homes Cris, they are still in bed fast alseep......well of all the ...they told me to set the clock for early so I did. :shock:

Right Val you are in charge if the paint pot....I sheep not all of them.

Julie ...got that blue paint?? sshh just incase we have another accident.

Jan watch that fence it bites!!

Right shower caps are needed me thinks ....crash helmets should be worn.

Got my brolly that can act as a cow prod.......Val can vouch for that :shock:

Right have me spud gun at the ready. Pocket for slipper boy custard creams and Winnie the Poo :wink:

Cris

If I could swap places with you, you know I would. We both got a rough deal in this life didn't we flower?

Try and stay strong just for the rest of the week then it will be over.
    You are a brave person and I know you can get there.

All my love Trish xxx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi Cris, so sorry I haven't been in for a couple of days so didn't realise it was that time again for you. Just wanted to add my love and hugs to the rest and hope the week passes quickly for you. So sending you lots of healing hugs ((((((((((((()))))))))))) a bucket full of good health and a skip full of patience and endurance. Hope you manage to get some rest in and amongst it all, love Brenda xxxxx
  • minky67
    Options
    Hi cris, Im up early too,just checking that trish has everything under control.
    Im not sure everything is going to be in order when you get home & im wondering why trish has given Val a paint pot for the sheepies, :shock: Oh dear :lol:

I hope today passes over quickily for you & its not to horrible.
    Middle of week now & its down hill after this one.
    Take care my luv,speak soon.
    luv,hugs & lorry loads of energy debs
  • skezier
    Options
    Mornin All,

Just posted over the LW so must get clean and gone....

Julie keep an eye on the mad spud gun person as Primmy said she will be too busy hiding from Jan :lol::lol::lol::lol: (hey like that's what she does eh?! :lol::lol: )

Trish Debs knows a lot about looking after the chicken and she will make sure you don't put them to bed in the wrong pj's and upside down....

I must get go and I am sure this place is in safe hands...... :shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Somewhere I got to be...... ((( )))'s to you all Cris xx
  • minky67
    Options
    Right im in charge of chickens.
    Right out you all go, theres some corn. Now get laying or else :oops: OOOPPPS sorry got carried away there,havent looked after chickies for years. :( Now where are them ducks hiding :?:
    Who put you up there, poor things have been hanging upside down all night & there feathers are a right messy. :shock:
    Whats that, theve been trying to lay this morning & arent happy as its impossible to lay eggs upside down :roll:
    I think i'll have to have words with the farm hands round abouts here. :wink::lol:
    Ducks dont perch chickens do....Ducks sleep on the floor.
    Right who's volenteering for shed cleaning duties,im off to put me feet up for a bit. Im up to early & its middle off the night to me :oops:
    Se yer later debs
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    right one pink sheep wonder if allowed to put yellow spots on it well will do know one will notice sssshhhhhhh do not tell cris

hi cris will help trisher with sheep do not worry will be in your pocket got scrumpy and crisps will try not to crunch to much hugs val
    val
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Where did all those bats come from.!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, it`s the chickens. Lets get then down quick. Get the ladder Val.

Cris, I`m still whispering Cornish folklore stories in your ear. Slip away with the fairies!! Much love.........Ange.x.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Morning All

MORNING ALL!!!!!

(they can't hear me over all the racket)

Trisher are you SURE you got this under control? :shock: :shock:

Just wanted to let you all know - Cris is there and ok not connected yet, but should be anytime soon - x fingers the line holds for today :D

Love

Toni xx
  • snowball
    Options
    Morning Cris I will try not to wriggle too much in your pocket but trying to get Trish n Jan to behave is a full time job :roll: Sending lots of gentle ((((((hugs)))))) your way.

Deb's now don't laugh could only find one welly :roll: Right time to start mucking out :shock: Erm don't want to alarm anyone but Cris's hens seem to be laying CD cream eggs :shock:
    I'm sure I just saw a pink sheep with yellow spots :?

Jules xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi Jules

you seen Jan?

I need her to poke sister up the bum with one of her drawing pins - she not nice to Cris :x :x :x

Love

Toni xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Just heard from Cris too, Toni. She really doesn`t like this sister does she. Could Daisy trip her up do you think? She doesn`t need to actually break anything, just something to put her out of action for the rest of the week.......Ange.x.
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Ah Yes Daisy could do that Ange!!

Quite easily and be gone before she knew she was there!!

Daisy!

Daisy....

got her - she's on her way k040.gif

hah!

That'll get her
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Oh Jan!

Pink! very very pink :shock:

Good news is the line is still working from yesterday so she is all connected. Hoping to escape as early as poss of course :D

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    did some one bring the bucket need to go knew should not have had that extra mug of tea :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: legs crossed think of something else. can any one else hear that water dripping it getting loader i am sure it is.
    cris will hold on honest good luck
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I have had a message: she went onto the top dose just before mid-day so at this rate she hopes to be out by 5.30pm. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    She is still on the top dose but has lost internet connection. She called me a daft **** in her last text - I can't think why. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    Options
    It's erm...what's called ...a term of endearment DD :shock: yes yes it is :shock:

Cris texted - taking some air - say no more! and

The same nurse is on tmorrow :shock:

Threatening that we will need a JCB to get her in in the morning...

that's the sort of challenge This forum can rise to I know :wink:

Love

Toni xxx
  • snowball
    Options
    Jan JAN I NEED THE BUCKET :shock: I is busting, ahh thats better :roll: :shock: who painted the sheep pink :?: Ah well don't think Cris will notice :lol:

Send Cris my love Toni or Ange please and ((((hugs)))) thankyou.
    Now back to work :?

Jules xx