Options
12346»

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi All

Cris is sleeping at the mo, but by my reckoning should be set free about half five.

Trisher

she is a lovely person - you are sooo right :) She is an asset to the forums.

All the things she does for the animals she does I believ because she really does love them :)

No need to thank me at all - she does the same for a lot of us doesn't she and I kNOW you all want to know she's ok.

I think the bunker babes should stand down yes and give each other a pat on the back - you were all brillia nt girls :D:wink:

LOve

toni xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

Just to let you know Cris has escaped from the hossie!!!!

Hoorah!!

All done and dusted

let the celebrations commence!

Love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hello Cris,

Sorry you go through so much. You will be pleasd to know Lucy had her operation- they got it all out so now a new start. She says she feels so much better. One tum sorted lets hope you are next..

Put your feet up if you can,I read you were feeling better and that is always good to hear.

Much love
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Well done, maid!

Done and dusted now for a while........hope you feel the benefits soon, and what magic did you work on that Sister?

Hope those critters - all of them - give you a break over the weekend!

Thanks Toni for the updates, not to mention Iris and Wally.

Love
    Annie
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Well done Cris !!

hope you will feel absolutely wonderful now , you deserve to!! :D for all you have had to deal with this week! ((((())))))

Luv Rose x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi All,

Just wanted to sat THANK YOU ALL!

Been a bit rough this one and well it couldn't have been worse today than yesterday but without knowing you would be disaponted I wouldn;'t have gone today.....

Thanks for keeping the mares in today :D They were out first thing but so far they are in ans the fencing is holding....they are pains Ponies...... I see thy re now a vibrant fluorescent pink... now who could have done that?! :lol::lol::lol:

I really am grateful to you all but also shattered so am off to hit the embers and will not be setting the alarm :wink: (((( )))) t you all Cris xx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Morning Cris

Just looking in on you make sure you are recovering OK.
    You have certainly been 'through the mill' this time.

Have a good weekend and take care

Joy
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    morning chris,

hope your ok today, just wanted to send a hug.

coco xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi Cris

Sleep is healing and you need that :D

Take care

HUGE hugs

Toni xx :D
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Just popped in to wish you well Cris. Hope that healing sleep is working.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Hoping that you have managed to get some rest, Cris and that you are beginning to feel some benefits.

Have this feeling that your weather is not so good just now....hope it turns a bit warmer again just for a while.

Love
    Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Cris

Does that chick above me lay BIG eggs. It looks like it might. Just a little worried it could be raining above from him soon best get me brolly.

Cris, hope you feel even better tonight and the drip starts to help you soon.

Try to take it easy over the weekend if you can.

love Trish xxxx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Cris,

Hope your feeling rested and revitalised :wink:

g10085.gif

hope these cheer you up!

Luv Rose x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi All,

Well there is a huge improvement to the keep the mares in thing :D:D Primmy is just outside the window and she said to thank you as she doesn't much care for the stressed 'aunty mum' she has had to put up with.... or the spud gun :lol::lol:

I really do appreciate all the help you have given me..... I honestly borrowed your strength for that last day and now......

Its not like it normally is......

I don't know but I wonder if I have outgrown its abilities..... here hoping not in some ways but in others if I never had that kind of week again I would be some pleased! :lol::lol::lol:

Rose the flowers are lovely and much appreciated and well I am feeling quite rough and things might need looking at but come what may I know you lot are right there and I am not alone. ((( )))'s to you all and hat the hell is this brolly doing attached to Blossom?! Cris xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi cris so sorry that it not working the way you would wish it to i hope they come up with something better for you with out all the side affects
    g02195.gif
    here hug for you val
    val
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I do so hope it all rights itself, Cris, but please do ring the doctor, hospital (RSPCA??) if it doesn't.........

Glad you've got a bit of help, but you need some tlc just for a few days, take it easy, petal.

Love
    Annie