Cris Skezier

Options

Comments

• penfactor
    penfactor Member Posts: 366
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oo hellooo!
    I didn't know there was a thread here too! Is there any way we could set up a diversion outside this sister's house that just sends her round & round in circles all day tomorrow?
    love Pennie XX
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Some good ideas there girls....

what about THIS p025.gif

and Jan

pins on sister's seat chick :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Toni

Sorry I'm late been looking for my spud gun. Gave Jules a nasty bruise on her bum the other day. That was an accident I was not aiming at her.

Right got this for now

h050.gift4010.gif

Or this a large broard side. Is that any good to help?

Toni what happend what she done to Cris??

Love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    I can make a spell and help Cris with this.

Cris, tell me what you wish flower and I will do it. Tell Toni and she can tell me. In the meantime use this kind lady.

g19046.gif

Love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    SCRAMBLE GIRLS WE ARE NEEDED FOR CRIS.........

Annie can you drive this? ...Erm it is not a paper one but I'm sure you can handle it. When we find out what is what. In the meantime go on a practise run.

t4020.gif

Trish xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    no Jan!!!

I think I rather like her style!!!

I'm up for going in it!!!

Somone has a paper plane licence - so we''ll be fine....

just fine.... :wink:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    right if she upestting our cris it a job for the bunker babes
    right you horible lot get in line and from the right number cris needs us
    trisher get your brolly ready
    annie a thick rope
    julie can you do knots
    jan have you any doggie do dos around
    barbra rubber gloves
    this what we going to do as she comes off shift tonight we grab her annie you tie her up julie you do the knots trisher prod her with your brolly jan do what you want with the u know what. barbra we will need the gloves to get her in the buss dd can you bring sheets of plastick and toni else fetch pegs we can keep her in cow shed till sat she will not upset cris then
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    HAH!!

I like the plan Val :shock: You know it could work - think we need to leave about now though or get her first thing before she goes in?!

Good/bad news.

Cris has been very very sick and feels extremely rough :( she is however on her way home for now - SHE is driving!

Can someone get the kettle on for her please and a seat outside so she can takes some air :wink:

LOve

Toni xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Val
    Bunker Babes on their way

p0249.gif

We do look an angry lot. Right helmets at the ready baseball bats at your sides. Wait for furthur instructions group , girls.

Right who is on sick duties?? Where's the buckets????

Trish xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Oh, poor Cris........it will take all our combined efforts and more to get her there tomorrow, so here goes..........

Trish, no problem...........that plane is a doddle! Just need someone to shout 'chocks away' and we'll be up!

Rope, no problem, I'll wind it round the tail of the plane, then I won't forget it.

I have ditched the jellied eels and whelks for now - wrong time of year - and have now got egg custards and camembert cheese with biccies. I am training the cheese to crawl on to the biccies by itself, so be careful it doesn't bite.

Oooh, that's made me feel peckish!

Annie
  • frogmorton
    Options
    uuurrm ok toni, i,ll just make the tea for wen ya land :shock: :shock: :lol::lol:

I never had you down as well....a coward Jan :shock: :wink:

It's ANNIE with the licence!!

Hoorah!
  • trisher
    Options
    Right what is next on our list. Look after Cris she is feeling very sick.

Now let me think. Nowhat about that tomorrow we can grab Cris and soft land her so she is not so sick,

g19124.gif

Pull on the rope Cris, we will have you out in no time.
  • annie_mial
    Options
    OOOH! I'm the one with the blue helmet!

I've put it on over me pilots hat...........lovely and warm round the ears.

We got a really heavy shower at the moment.......it's bucketing down........have we got any of those rubber dinghy thingies?

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    hi cris sorry you not feeling great have this chair and some cushions hugs val
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Annie
    Don't know what I got left in my chair. Will have a rumble. Crisps packet eaten, well that 's no good, right what else . hammer awe that might be handy keep that.

Right well ......how did they get there?? ......never mind will put them in a tank and swew if thy grow,..........what else fo I have ....dirty tissies..... oerrr.

Ah ha
    g19124.gif

Cris can have asoft landing
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Good thinking, Jan........we can sail it across the Moors with all the critters inside in the dry and unable to escape!

Cris, please do go tomorrow.........just one more day.........the colder weather is just around the corner and you need that drip to cope (I could lend you my cope, but not sure it would fit).

Love
    Annie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    .... Who was in charge of the ponies..... The horses were fine... Owns and Mules weren't..... just got them back and done another trade off.....

Will drive my self in for lue of fencing.....

I am sorry I been so ill today but well it happens eh?

I realize now the she and I are singing from the same hymn books.... just o different pages and well don't hut her too much.......a little perhaps :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have calmed down, feel a bit better and must go do the sheepsis then shall hit Val's chair (thanks Val) at 1,000 mile an hour......

I know i have to go tomorrow, I know I can't walk out but.... I so don't want one and do want t the other.... never mind .....

You all take care and please have a word with the grotty ponies for me! The horse#s don't do this sort of thing but these two delinquents re finding every weak point....... we have resorted to barbed wire something I find abhorrent but they won't walk through that.....

Silly aren't they?!

Leaving ((((()))))'s for you all and I must get the girls done. Trade offs are far reaching :lol::lol::lol::lol: xxx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Evening Skezier
    Firstly, my profound apologies for only just catching up on this thread. I knew you had to go through these terrible treatments, but have not kept up with your progress as I should. I know you keep up with all ours.
    My dil has to go through something very similar every 3 weeks, well it was 3 weeks, but I think they have moved it to 6weeks. That is to clean the blood cells. (prothensisis) forgotten what the treatment is called, but she has to travel to Rotherham, they are the only Hospital to carry out this work.
    And that makes here extremely sick. So I have some idea what you are going through It must be hard to stay positive.
    lots of hugs and hope you rally round soon.
    And I promise that I will pop into AC a bit more after my Art Exhibition, which seems to be taking every waking moment at the present time plus OH 70th birthday coming up on Monday. I have had to plan a weekend of events to suit all the family
    Hope you will be fit to party soon. I'll see what I can fix up. I think we need a good party round here. Fancy dress do.

Joy
  • trisher
    Options
    I Must put my hand up. I was in charge of them today Cris :oops: :oops:

I tried to stop them, honest but they neighed and what other noises and they tramples over me said they were going with their mum. I had no chance of stopping them.

Will try harder tomorrow. honest I just seem to get in a pickle.

It will be better all round tomorrow.

Trish xxx
  • valval
    Options
    morning cris do hope you are going you do not want us all in the buss heading down to drag you off you know how bossy we are. leaving hugs for you to take with you val
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    She is on her way folks :(

Hope the day is better than yesterday eh?

cant really be worse :(

Trisher was it YOU!! I cant believ you let the ponies out :shock:

Too busy plotting a nasty end for that Sister werern't you :wink:

Love

Toni xx

Ps arrived safely :wink:
  • valval
    Options
    thanks toni do hope all goes well bad enough having to go with out people making things worse lol
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Well just to let you know Cris wrote the sister a letter - gave it to her and there has been a complete turnaround!!!

She is now being nice to Cris :D

So she is ok :)

All is well - even done us a poem but the dongles arent working so you will have to wait till leter for that treat :wink:

Thanks all of you :D

LOve

Toni xx
  • trisher
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Well just to let you know Cris wrote the sister a letter - gave it to her and there has been a complete turnaround!!!

She is now being nice to Cris :D

So she is ok :)

All is well - even done us a poem but the dongles arent working so you will have to wait till leter for that treat :wink:

Thanks all of you :D

LOve

Toni xx

Toni

Is this honest indian? She wrote to the sister? Oh I hopes she has.

Do you think the Bunker Babes should stand down for now????

I'm so pleased she went. Been upset and worried about her. I know I'm late in but was awake all night.

Had bath this morning then fell asleep. :oops: :oops: Had some bits and bobs to do when hubby woke me for my meds.

Love Trish xxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Toni

Thank you for updating us so well. Pat on back for you. ((())) xxx

Cris

Glad you wrote to the sister. Fingers crossed she now understands how you feel and how she upset you.

When it came to giving out Bravery you were top of the list my friend.
    You always will be.

Next it came to kindness and compassion you were at the top again.

The next award.....helping animals and saving their lives........well you are top of the list again.

You have a heart of gold Cris, I'm so glad you are my friend.

To come home after a gruelling day of treatment that made you sick and feel so yukky most of us would have dived under the duvet

Not you, you go to see that all the animals are safe and sound you even managed to push yourself to get the escapees back again.

You really are a brave and wonderful person.

Love Trish xxxx