Cris Skezier

Options

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Right here now been painting a ceiling was doing it in the night but run out of paint.

Val you got scrumpy as well. Thought I would get one incase we get thirsty.

Now wher is that bucket???.

hot.jpg[/quote]

Ohhh oer ermm ahh awe. Where did those men come from???
    I have come over all unescessary, awe dear. I'm all of a quiver.My heart is booming too.

I will have to sit down, Oh I'm already sitting down.

What is that message I got Cris has the horrible seeing to her? We can't have that she better not upset our Cris ggrrrrr

I will have to go to the hossy and sort her out. Willl take the brolly incase I need it.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Ok

girls

you have minutes to get sorted she will be on her way any time!!!

QUICK!!!!!

And somehow we have to get her back in to the hossie tomorrow :shock:

Not going to be easy

Love

Toni xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    :shock: Trish put the brolly down, girls backs to the walls Trish has her brolly out :shock:

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    val edges around the wall slowly keeping her back to it now trisher hand over the brolly the nurse will behave or we will tie her up and tip the grean bucket over her lol
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Girls

It is fine I went up to Cris's hossy and I grabbed the nasty one I bought her back here.

Put her on the eletric fence. :shock: She's gone a funny colour :shock: :shock:

Look at her hair all standing up straight.

She is straddling the fence have you ever seen someone like that before :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Her little legs are dangling. Whey Hey now you going to be nasty Mrs Sister. Are you going to be kinder if to our Cris if not you can stay there. :D:D:D

Look she still has the syringe in her hand. It was not for Cris. Shall I give it to her or not.

Mrs Sister heard it was going to rain tonight not sure about being on an electric fence in the rain.

I snuck in the ward,m saw Cris and I went like this to her :wink:

The I grabbed the Mrs Sister by the hook of my brolly and thought now where shall I put her.

Then I came over all wickednessed and thought No she has to learn a lesson, so there she is on the electric fence.

Yipee Ye ha

Trish xxxxxxx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Jan is it safe to look yet 8) I is scared of tha brolly.

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    Options
    I see sheep that are pink some are white too
    A chicken egg sshh Julie painted blue

I see nasty sister straddled on the fence
    She aint looking pretty, she looks rather tense
    I have also been tossing a lot oif hay
    Then I think to myself I've had a nice day :wink:

Love Trish xxxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Trish!!!! How much wickednessed can you manage?? I'm sure we've all got some suggestions as to who could join her on the electric fence................

How about a kind of hang gliding arrangement for Friday? Mind you we'd have to set a Cris trap.........once she's in it we strap her to a line from a low flying aircraft and fly her there?

I'm working on it..............

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    It could have been a lot worse if I had written

I lost my green bucket, now what rhymes with bucket OH I know..... :shock:

It is alright Mods I'm not going to do it I know it is before the watershed hour ha ha

Annie

Yes I could think of some but this is a family Forum too. :D

Trish xx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Spoilsport, Trish!!!

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    trish that very naughty of you she only doing her job even if she has lost her bed side manners. think you should lock her in the gents tonight that fence might not be safe in the rain and we do not want to kill her just teach her a lesson
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Ok Ok Val

Where's me brolly I will go and hook her down and put her in the gents. What gents we are at Cris's. Well best take her to the pub and lock her in there for the night.

She is supposed to be on duty tomorrow so we cannot let her go. Right it is the gents.

Come On Jedward you can come down now. Let me give you a hand ... there we go ...stay in there tonight.

Trish xxx
  • valval
    Options
    thanks trisher sure she would have broken cris s fence and do not feel up to mending it in the rain tomorrow . did you give her a gass mask please say you did oh well she can manage with out not sure where the gents will go is that bucket still around????????????
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

can we not use a mains fence :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Annie...... you need a bigger plane...... :lol::lol::lol: Could have done with that while trying to catch Only :lol::lol:

Sorry I have had a really bad day and it the sister again tomorrow... she is actually nice she just doesn't think I should be there..... too difficult...... well the veins are very bad and that's why I have the drip! She is nice though but I get scared of being chucked back down there.....

Been a really bad day girls but this made me laugh :lol::lol: Thank you all and will get back to you in the morning.... see the lw thread and you will know I have had it with today up to the plane and beyond :wink:

Jan they are ok with me going for fresh air so its not all bad :lol: xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Cris

She was on the electric fence that is why I called her Jedward cos her hair shot up like theirs when I truned the mains on.

Bet you laugh if she has a limp tomorrow. :D

Well, we thought she was mean to you. Will clean her up and take her back.

Hope we cheered you up a bit :D Next installment tomorrow.

Cris

Try and rest, we know you are having a rotten time of it, but we are all here for you my friend. If we can do anything to help you, just let us know, ok?

All my love Trish xxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Morning Cris

Well, after today there is only one day left. You can do it Cris, you are a tough person I have a lot of faith in you.

Well.......we aill try out Annie's idea Looked in the Yellow Pages and thought we best have two planes (well, you know we gets into a lots of trouble Cris.

So now there are two planes waiting. Right who can drive????

How about Val??? Yes, Val you drive one plane and someone else can do the other one.
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Well guys

You ready for an update?

Two more horse type esapees this morning!!!!!

Caught and in - someone is looking at the fence for her while she is in today.

:roll:

Now she is there and the nurse will ahve two goe and if cant get a line the aneasthatist (sp) will have a go - that is a good plan I think?

LOve

Toni xx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Morning to all, hang in there, Cris petal.

Toni, that does sound like a good plan, the gas men often know veins better than the nurses do - hope it all works!

Trish, I have my pilots licence for paper planes.....is that any good? But I think Wonky has some backup for us if things go totally pear shaped.

Will be looking in later to see how today is shaping up........

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    cris can you stop jumping up nearly got me eye with the needle that time and they do not even know i am hideing in this pocket could do me dammage with that thing is it time for **** break yet i know i do not smoke but these hospitals well you know to warm ect what we having for dinner forgot my sandwiches do you want me to nip to chip shop they always smell so nice trisher have we any scrumpy left????????? mind you will need a drink did we let sister out of gents bet she come over all strange in there all night but that fence bad enough with out her on . val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I had a text a 12.30 but have only just got in. The thing went in first time but in her right hand: she is having to use her left hand to text. I have sent her a reply, telling her not to reply! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • trisher
    Options
    Well I'm here nursie was all nice and clean this morning. Her hair went down as well :shock:

The horses out again. It is because of Cris. They love her so much they are following her that is why they are getting out.

We could put them in a pocket they will be safe in there.

Right Annie shove over here take this one that's it. Now this one and so forth.

Jules Jan you take this one Homs isn't it?

Right now what have we got to do???? Chickens, duck,

Cris they are in your pocket with us now.........right take the bucket I think we might need it and I don't mean for Jules. :shock:

Love Trish xxxx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Ladies

and assorted animals......

Please listen up - LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need your help quite urently.

The nasty sister has pu CRis right off going tomorrow :shock: We need some help to 'sort her out'

any ideas?

Cris suggested Wonky and as many others as poss braodside her?

I wonder can Jan put a drawing pin on her chair :lol:

That'd be a start

Anyone got any infectious diseases we could give her?

Love

Toni xx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    The nurse ? or Cris? who wants the infectious disease?
  • frogmorton
    Options
    roses1 wrote:
    The nurse ? or Cris? who wants the infectious disease?

Oh the nurse for sure Rose :wink:

hah!!
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am waving my arthritis wand furiously as I type - no mean feat! She should have a dose of what our lovely skez deals with every flaming day. I just hope those horses are behaving. I'm orf for a Gitane. I need to muse. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben