Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,051
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

you’re welcome about the good night message

I understand about people being inconsiderate, not trying to empathise when you’re not feeling well 🤗

thats one reason why I don’t communicate with LLF much anymore, for her meeting up always has to involve eating 🍽

and although I’ve tried to explain about mxt to her so many times, her brain - which is nowhere near as “mega” as she thinks it is - doesn’t seem to grasp the concept lol, she once told me she did a 10 week course and now she’s a psychologist, of course she is 😂 a psychologist with a rectangular - shaped pony her long suffering mother once got her from Woolworths no doubt, lol.

Do you have one of those metal mechanical whisks btw? There not expensive as far as I remember, manual but quite effective, I think normal whisking can hurt anyone’s hands 😀

ill go for now good night Tc xx

• bosh
    edited 29. Oct 2022, 07:57
    Options

Hi everyone xx

Toni isn’t in residence, what does that mean I wonder?

wppl xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you this morning? We may have to cope with having a Toni - less day i think, but that’s ok of course hopefully she’s just resting 👍

I am enjoying the mxt hangover lol

i must admit I seem to be having a bit of choc every day now not necessarily a great amount often it’s kind of a kiddies’ amount lol but I never used to be like this I guess we all have our own little ways of coping with the symptoms as long as we’re not doing something terrible like hitting the vodka hard something or like that, I had a friend once she was an alcoholic and had bipolar too, it must’ve been so difficult having both those problems at the same time😞.

don’t worry you weren’t rambling

unis*x presents, that’s a good idea

LA went to London yesterday or “Londulk” as he calls it lol, he visited Nat History museum he was understandably afraid of Dino skeleton but made great friends with Paddington Bear statue and tried to hold “his” hand bless him.

dad had some trouble with stomach early morning so my mum stayed up with him and tried to help him so neither of them slept well but they’re sleeping now thankfully and to be honest I believe dads stomach issues were self-inflicted he ate enormous quantities of Indian desserts plus the pastry phase or whatever it is that I mentioned is still going on so hopefully he’s learnt his lesson he’s got off relatively lightly from what I understand no heart troubles at the moment but lack of appetite feeling nauseous etc, mind you I feel nauseous practically every single day, but I suppose it’s different for him because it’s not something that’s normal for his constitution as it were (without turning this into a J Austen language day lol) my poor mum she is too kind that’s the problem I’m really glad she didn’t have a hypo last night that’s the main thing 👍

what are you up to today toady? eBay listings? cat repulsion exercise perhaps?

I went on a small walk which took it out of me as it were, being mxt hangover day

but I did have a good rest afterwards so that’s a good thing

i saw a Halloween gate today when I went on my walk it was the usual kind of thing fake cobwebs etc but there was a massive fake tarantula I really hope this isn’t becoming a fashion otherwise even auntie goddess Mimas might become scared at night not just the littleys ha ha.

okay I’ll leave it there for now toady take care xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi joan

how are you and Sue doing today? I’m not too bad thanks mums ok but tired

bye Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi all

just thought I’d remind people while it’s in my head - time change is early tomorrow morning, Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again toady 🐸

just another tiny poetic offering to try and cheer us up in Toni’s absence

title is LA’s Day Out

it started off as a humdrum day, no inspiration

but I travelled to see my friend Paddington Bear at the appropriate station

we ate sandwiches full of the sweetest jam

And the ones we saved for later

Were made of Toni - friendly vegan ham 😀

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,128
    edited 29. Oct 2022, 19:15
    Options

Hi bosh 😀 no Toni and no Joan? I suspect an epidemic of the think you've posted but it hasn't 'taken', or the not logged in thing, or something. I hope it's not catching, well you seem to be exempt, we'll see when I try posting 😬. I would have called in before if I knew the cafe was empty, I could have been company and at least mopped round or done a stocktake of biscuits or something while it's quiet 😄.

I have been doing bits to a couple of ongoing projects today (not ebaying, I'm saving my energy for a bit of an extra burst towards xmas when it might be a good time to add in a few new items - also it's not the 'lower fees for selling' offer until next weekend). I have been in the garage sanding the paint off something I'm going to reuse but it might not work so I'll only post it if it turns out ok. Also a couple of garden based things, and making some notes for what to plant when. I have seen THREE mice today 😀 very pleased. They are SO quick you have to be sure you aren't counting one twice, but I waited til I was sure. I went for a late walk last night after I posted, and (exactly like you) there was a spooky web at one house with a spider 😬 bit too realistic.. and a few general pumpkins & lights & things. I heard an owl again in the distance but Mr Owl this time, he was definitely going hoot instead of the other call the females do. There was a nice story in the news yesterday about an owl that got blown miles off course at sea and was rescued by fishermen 🦉it was a fabulous looking owl but quite scary (let alone if you were a mouse 😱). Thank you for the sandwiches I did have vegan ham for lunch not too bad, jam is always welcome too as are poems 😀. I'm glad Paddington was there to be a friend for LA, there was a blue whale skeleton when Dippy was away for a while wasn't there, possibly even slightly scarier! the scale is just mindboggling isn't it. Hope it hasn't put him off dinosaurs I expect not. Sorry your Dad was not too well and yes maybe (maybe?) it has taught him a lesson but then again.. 🤔 glad your Mum was ok. Sorry it's post mtx day too, what sort of choc do you have a little bit of is it a small bit off something larger or do you buy little mini sizes on purpose. The LLFs of this world don't get it as you say (unless it's them; I knew someone who got a bad back & decided it isn't nice not being bendy, surprise surprise 😉). Yes awful to have problems with alcohol 😔 I really don't like it at all. People do think you're odd not to drink at all, you get asked why not, as if you must have some very mysterious reason. Thank you for reminding me about manual whisks, yes I should get one because good point why whisk even simple things like eggs or cream with a fork & make work 👍️. Thanks for the clocks changing reminder too, I have remembered & forgotten again a couple of times and I probably would still have wandered off on another train of thought later & not changed them.

Well someone is letting off fireworks out there now, they usually do for days before & after and up to Bonfire Night & beyond 🙄 it's ok if you are expecting it but when it's not on the proper days it makes you jump. I may or not have a little walk later we'll see. Have a good evening :) hopefully we will have a full 'set' of cafe people tomorrow ☕️. xx

Waves at frog & Joan (hope you are well and have just been scuppered by posting probs) and Kitty and Barbara - will chat when I see you 😘 xx

love to all xx

• bosh
    Options

Thanks toady 🐸

I also hope Toni and Joan are around tomorrow and that nothing’s wrong 🤗

I’ll say good night for now toady bye and Tc xx

ps just a bit of a different pic this time and also proof that the elephant trunk lady baby does indeed know what she’s talking about 👍xx

• toady
    edited 29. Oct 2022, 22:07
    Options

Thanks bosh & night to you too, here are 3 little felt mice to keep us company overnight (especially as LA has got all the toys), a mouse in a rather nice coat 😉, a dog-walking mouse for Joan and a gardening mouse for Toni.

With a bit of luck the absentees will post their today's posts as well tomorrow = more news to read, it will be like the Archers omnibus 😄 xx

off to bed, hopefully to sleep like yesterday's lady slumbering sweetly by the light of the moon 🌙 😴

'night all 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options

Morning everyone!

Joan that is such a coincidence! I just ordered a lavender pillow spray from avon! I'll let you know how it goes😊 Lucy is fine now yes bless her and had a nice game of crazy golf yesterday with her friend also called Lucy. How are you both doing today? Is it still raining down there? ((())) xxx

Morning to our Kitty I do hope all is well with you I might just have to ring you next week so I can let us all know you are ok Sleek assures me you are but still....((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi yes tension, cold, standing still too long all affect my back I hope yours is much better now. Mine isn't too bad ATM thanks as long as I keep 🚶 my walks up. How about you?

Those poor Slough based Witches probably need Mcdonalds chips if they have such long mid-week MTX hangovers bless them. They actually have my sympathy! LA is the funniest boy! I bet the place is quiet without him now.

I slept ok last night - weird that isn't it? I have so far ordered a little torch you clip to your book lights the page can't find a pic which isn't advertising though🙄 and am thinking about headphones like these to try my audiobook on a timer and not disturb Paul.

That man's face in the painting is indeed a 'picture'!!! So looks like he is thinking that doesn't it?😁

We might just need to see a pic of your necklace I think it sounds lovely for Hallowe'en or aa Auntie Goddess Mima anytime😉

Morning Toady of course there's tea goin always tea in the pot.

Sleek came home very full of doughnut, but no nothing spoils her tea never fear. After a short nap she was hungry again😉 She reckons she helped you put the shopping away....would there be any truth in that? I do the same if I'm caught out - chucking stuff everywhere as fast as possible to let the delivery person go. Nice now that I don't disinfect it all like when COVID started 🙄

Don't worry Alan's book is a gardening almanac; monthly things to do so i thought might be useful to 'dib' in and out of....not one of his rubbish romantic fiction 📙

Sounds as though you managed quite a lot outside yesterday. Yes growing your own plants is bay far the best and makes you feel so good too don't you think? I am going to pot on all my house plants soon. They will all be happier probably the wrong time of year but who cares eh?

I failed to do much yesterday at all. Went over to my friend's while her wife picked up a prescription. Today i am helping with a hair-wash again. None of us are actually looking forward to it, but clean hair feels lovely so will be worth it for her.

You used your new dibber! That is smashing a new garden tool used for the first time🤗happy days. It's already raining here Paul and i have this morning so will probably go a drive out somewhere.

I kept deadheading my agapanthus. Can you see the bot cutting the grass behind? To be fair the verbena has really gone over now but the bees if it's sunny still come to it so I haven't the heart yet....

Still have plenty of colour from the penstemon.

Well I'd better get on a want a walk before washing my own hair🙄 even if it is still dark I might see a 🦌

A quick wave to Barbara and Carol👋((())) xxx

• frogmorton
    Options

Oh dear so sorry to worry you all yesterday's post didn't post again my fault I expect.

All well here am with my friend while her wife has to shut down their caravan. Paul is doing the driving and helping there.

I am in love with those felt nice Toady posted 😊they are adorable 🥰

The elephant expert lady baby would like that pic too I think Reshmi. Of course she's right better not tell LA though.

3 meeces you spotted yesterday then Toady? So sweet.

Still no sign of my hedgehog house yet....

Kari says her etsy shop has gone quiet atm

Better go now but dont worry I'm ok just supporting my friend

Vegan option also available

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

How are you?

glad you’re ok

just a tiny message atm

im well thanks

not exact image but will have to do (of course fake gem is diff colour)

tc xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,930
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good day How are you feeling. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I remember a lady a few doors away phoning me and asking me to come to her house i thought what can she want me for so I went straight away she said would you like a cup of coffee I said yes please but can I go to the little room first. We don’t have spicy food because sue has a hiatus hernia. Have a good day. Yes your mind thinks quicker than your body can do the things.

Barbara (()) I hope everyone is has well has can be (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) I hope everything is alright there (()) I hope you are having better nights take care love to your friend (()) and her wife (()) i hope your back has calmed down a bit. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I know some people think because you have a mental problem you are mad and don’t know what you are saying that’s because they have not took the time to listen you are a sensible person (()) you are better than them (()) love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone. I just saw yesterday’s post still in the box

Kitty (()) how are you I hope you are getting on alright. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) l hope you have a good day Have you seen Mr and Mrs Blackbird or don’t they come in the cold weather.

Barbara (()) I hope everything is going alright there. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) I hope you have a good ride out. That’s good Lucy is better (()) love to your friend (()) and her wife (()) yes I saw bot at work he looks so small. I hope the lavender helps you (()). Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope you are having a good weekend love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

tbh thats it from me today but again glad you’re ok

extremely tired

toxic house atmosphere

put a lot of effort in some messages

need a break from it, from over - messaging obviously, not from u

but will message toady later

tc. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

thanks so much for your kind words

how are you and Sue doing today?

im not too bad thanks, mum seems to be ok too thanks

bye for now xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you this afternoon?

im not too bad thanks still a bit tired but that’s prob mxt hangover and this damp windy depressing weather we’re having 🌧

I walked this morning but kept my hat on even though I was a bit too warm as I didn’t want that nasty earache to start up again👍

it is indeed nice to see T and J back 👍

choc, nothing that “posh” really lol, I often get a Fry’s T Delight as it’s the smallest one I can find in local shop lol, well smallest that has no nuts and other stomach - unfriendly roughage, less often I’ll get a Crunchie, naughty I know but at least it’s not solid choc - just 9 karat version, lol, whereas sis and megabrain are so “posh” that only Hotel Chocolat and similar “designer options” will do. I also like marsh & mallow bars (again not solid choc.)

nice mouse puppets / toys, preferable to the real thing (well that’s just for me personally of course, no offence)

as for dad and lesson - learning, I’d say yes, until he gets some other silly idea in his head, to be honest I dread to think about it.

mums ok thanks, I guess ecg is fine as no result mentioned, she has more experience of these things than me so I’ll just trust her judgment 👍

blue whale skeleton I didn’t know that, yes sounds pretty scary

what sort of choc do you like?

I don’t drink either - yes some people def see this as freakish behaviour- not sure why.

Yes when some people are ill, with minor or major health probs, the whole world revolves around them 😡

that’s funny about not being bendy lol 😂

reminded me of mr tickle

bye for now toady Tc xx

👋Barbara

• toady
    Options

Hi all, & hi frog, I do do hope you are coping all of you, and with your & Paul's endeavours helping your friends. We had a huge cloudburst around midday absolute drenching rain & thunder, not for long but hope it didn't catch you in the middle of anything if you had it. Before that I'd gambled on it being a good windy day for washing 🙄 it did have a good blow on the line after but not enough to dry so is in the machine now, blah. No garden for me just did the quick rounds fed the birds etc. Thank you for the lovely pictures 😍 I don't dead-head my agapanthus so that's probably half the answer, I don't know why I let them set seed tbh as I have more than enough, & enough young plants too. I expect yours self seed. Yes lovely to leave the verbena for the bees and it still looks good too, it's not something that goes to a complete state really. The penstemon are pretty :) and yes I see the bot (probably thinking 'ooh, fancy catching me in the photo, it's not even my best side' like we all do. I haven't checked google maps for my house for a while I have the horrors of being caught outside.. 😱 ). Love your pump handle by the way! 😀 fabulous. I will check out Titchers' book, I did start to keep a book myself this year for notes about timings etc, unfortunately they tend to read 'sow xyz now.. unless you're starting it in the autumn for spring, see p. 66.. or under glass, in which case you should have already done it..' & all that 😂. Nothing much else going on with me, glad Lucy is well, and hope you did fit a drive in yesterday. Btw, did Sleek help with the putting away.. let me see.. does bowling tins along the hall & chasing & tapping them count as helping 😂 xx

Hello joan, yes you are spot on, I get ahead of myself with projects in my head, also I find it hard to enjoy them as I go.. I'm always happier when I get to the halfway mark or so. I have seen Mr Blackbird every day but Mrs Blackbird only on & off, her behaviour is definitely different to the summer I'm still not sure what that's about, whether it is just seasonal. You would think they'd come for food all the more when it's cold. Sorry I forgot to bear Sue's hiatus hernia when asking about spicy food, we were only just talking about it & I hadn't forgotten, I typed without thinking properly. Fancy the lady calling you round like that I would have thought there was a more urgent reason too! My neighbour once knocked so urgently for me I thought it was an emergency, she just wanted to have a go at me about something which could have waited so I wished I hadn't answered 🙄. Does that same lady ask you round occasionally now or has covid stopped you mixing with people in that way. Hope you are having a good Sunday, I have already absorbed the extra hour it has still got late quickly I could do with another one! 😬 Love to both xx

Hi bosh, sorry you have had an atmosphere today or a worse than normal one 😕 thanks for posting anyhow, post when you feel like it always happy with a quick hello (says me, who keeps meaning to write shorter posts 😳 if I used the occasional paragraph it wouldn't hurt either instead of a lump of text). Glad you liked felt mousie, if you aren't hugely keen on real ones I won't post any close-ups, now I've posted the 2 just for Toni to see there's no need to photograph them again anyway 👍️. Hope your evening is going ok I have not done much, I didn't have the best night it seemed warm & stuffy (even though you think 'how can I be too warm in nearly Nov') and it is gloomy too as you say, you did well to have a walk, I didn't or yesterday either. Chocolate, I usually buy ordinary brands, one is an own-brand plain choc which I like, or anything with wafer in sort of choc biscuit-ish I suppose so like you not solid. I used to like th*rnt*ns for slightly fancier but I don't think they're as good as they were 🤔 I have had HC once or twice, nice for a change not sure if they live up to all of the price tag 🤨 some of it is just branding as you imply. Will say bye for now :) hope everyone as ok as poss xx

Love to Kitty and Barbara 😘 xx

and all callers xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

yes weather is getting increasingly odd I agree, my room is prone to stuffiness, though of course much better than being freezing, which is usually the special “talent” of the spare room

my sis and megabrain used to be heavily into HC choc when they were younger, so much so that poor megabrain had to have a lot of dental work done, so now she doesn’t touch the HC stuff anymore, I’m not sure why they got so obsessed, I guess it was the fashion for them at that time, it was odd really my sis and her friends as teenagers and then young women, they all had the same hairstyle, shoes and clothes etc it was a kind of clique I suppose , the teenage clique was one thing - but later on surely it was time to show some emotional maturity? Oh well, they could at least have bought some own brand choccies though lol.

dad has started picking quarrels again, a sure sign he’s feeling better😡

mum has routine diabetic eye test tomorrow

I'll go for now toady have a good night and Tc xx

ps a meme and a slightly spooky Alice photo since it’s almost pumpkin time 🎃 xx

• frogmorton
    edited 31. Oct 2022, 07:04
    Options

Morning everyone who pops by 'old' or new😊

Morning Joan imagine us both leaving our posts unposted on the same day! The bot was a distance away in the greenbelt bit of land that came with the bungalow. How are you and Sue doing? Both ok I hope? I was at the house with my friend Paul went up to Northumberland with her wife to clear out their caravan ((())) xxx

I had a message from Barbara yesterday she sends us all her love. Her eyes are just making it too difficult to post and asked me to let her know if everyone is ok or has any problems /trouble. I've reassured her that I will. I think she'll still try to post from time to time on a good day still though.

Good morning Reshmi. Well done going for your walk. I am wearing a hat on my head too - warm or not warm or the wind gives me earache too and it goes on for hours and hours after it's started you have my sympathy.

The necklace looks lovely really I'd want to keep looking at it if I were you.

As for the LA poem about Paddington and sandwiches that really made me smile we can all have the vegan ham it's rather tasty😋

I'll tell you something. The hotel chocolat chocolate. I don't really like it! If I ate chocolate before I was vegan it tended to be galaxy ordinary galaxy. Boring I know, but at least I knew what i liked. Your sister and her friends are funny all wanting to be the same. Perhaps they felt safer that way🤔

By the way I love the fluffy colourful pusskin picture I have found out the name of the artists and might see if i can buy a small something she has made.

Anyway I hope you have a good day.

Morning Toady how are you doing today? Joan and I have safely reappeared. Sorry about that.

All was well yesterday I spent the day with my friend (in between dozing off - her) we watched 'It's a Wonderful Life' a simple but rather lovely black and white film from a few decades ago. One of her favourites. I think we'll watch it again in the future. Paul went up North with her wife and they cleared out their caravan. That was tough; many tears were shed, knowing they will never go there again together and reliving memories.😒Still it's done now.

We also had the cloudburst as did Paul up North. All within an hour of each other I suspect. My friend and me kind of enjoyed it being inside warm and dry. Today I already have the washing on so should be time to give it a good blow. Even if your wasn't 100% dry at least it will have taken less time in the dryer.

Next door had a hallowe'en party for about a million kids they really are such show-offs you know? Does that sound a bit mean? I expect it does, but they do it so often throwing lavish 'dos'. I know their house is rather beautiful because it is being a tudor house which the owner before the owner before last transported up here 30 years ago.

Toady bowling tins up the hall in the general direction of the kitchen is Sleek helping didn't you know? Bless her in her book the quicker the shopping is away the quicker she can have a 🍩 😉

I don't know whether I'll get Titchy's book either but would like to see whether it is useful to me or not. I have kept a book like you from time to time, but never consistently so not much use really is it? I think I lack application😳 The bot is called Bessie Bot after Bessie Bott who lived in the cottage which was next door before the neighbour before the neighbour before replaced it with the tudor house from Evesham! She is an interesting bot and seems to follow me around the garden when I'm outside no idea why....I can buy her some eyelashes you know!

Apparently I should not cut the verbena back until spring! how great is that? One less job weighing over me!

I hope you have a good day today😊

naughty breaky today😋

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

you’re welcome about cat pic

the clique thing I’m not going to analyse it but thanks for your thoughts 👍

im ok -ish thanks family etc are ok thanks

have a good morning

watch out for witches 🧙‍♀️

bye for now xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) How are you have a good day love to Anita and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I hope you have a good day. We like plain chocolate when we fancy some. The lady has carers I used to go swimming with her. I hope you get everything you ordered this week.

Barbara (()) sorry to hear from Toni your eyes are worse we care about you have a good day love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) you live in a lovely place in the country. Love to your Friend (()) and her wife (()) yes that’s strange both posts staying in the box the same time. How is your back doing (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day don’t worry love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

Thank you, how are you and Sue today?

my mums diabetic eye clinic appointment was cancelled but they only told her after she went there, which is bad, as she had to get up so early.

have a good afternoon xx

• bosh
    edited 31. Oct 2022, 15:55
    Options

Hi again Toni

thats interesting about not liking HC choc, I couldn’t eat choc for many years due to eczema and weight gain due to m health meds, not nice really being deprived of things in some ways but I survived, my mums diabetic of course, so I realise that there are always worse probs diet - wise, bless her

her appointment was cancelled but they only told her when already there 😡

im not too bad thanks ate some of my cheese ration for the week👍

BR dressed up as a v cute skeleton and LA wore his football kit I think it was most prob sports day for him.

hows the reading in bed going?

bye Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you doing today? Yes owls are quite scary, at least to cowardly auntie goddess mima - types, lol, I didn’t realise how large they can be sometimes either, “yucky” as LA said at blood test time lol.

BR wore skeleton Halloween costume, bless, LA wore football kit, I think it was sports day ⚽️.

I used to loathe sports at school, I was skinny then, quite remarkably, lol, but cold muddy hockey fields and tiny skirts, it really was horrific for me lol, plus of course my lack of sporting ability, the teasing and so on, when you were at school was there also a lot of teasing going on surrounding people who weren’t good at or capable of playing sports properly? Just though I’d ask 😀

I was wondering if you saw The Inside Man (or poss Inside Man) on BBC iPlayer? It features D Tennant but it’s crime drama and dark comedy I guess, I know that dreaded adjective again lol, but actually quite good, D Tennant is not a good guy in this one though, that’s all I’ll say 🤐 lol.

well that’s my vegan waffling🧇

over for now, lol.

Hope your days going ok and that you don’t have any trick or treating rowdies, I’m really hoping that for myself too 🤞

bye Tc xx

ps pic is of course wizard of oz related my owl - related cowardice is “the link” as it were, lol, xx