Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,050
    Options

Hi again Toni 🌺

sorry about that HV dealt with, well more like avoided, I fled the scene of the lava flow I’m in the cold room now searching for the right jumper to complete my Michelin woman attire, but don’t worry wont stay there too long 👍

yes, so unless the hairdresser wants me to provide him with a pie chart of my conditioner usage not much I can politely say really so I’ll just nod and say the expected things lol, pie chart would be lower in sat fats than dad’s sausage rolls, but then I think most things would be lol.

thanks about the poem I think actually LA likes his main meals, though could eat more veggies🥕

but he’s got endless appetite for sweeties no doubt

yes we can only do what we can do that’s true

Ok I was answering point by point but prob is I’m still not feeling 100 %, also cold room is the only place I get any peace, so I think I need to stay alert to temp changes and conserve energy so that’s it from me atm sorry about that

Oh just wanted to add mum seems to be feeling better but angry, mind you angers a good sign regarding mum, when she’s really ill she’s v submissive and meek, which no one wants, she’s lovely lady with a fiery temper that I love her for and in no way a bully

ok Toni hope you’re doing ok this eve? Bye for now xx

ps pic of Marie Antoinette, known to historians as “The Other Toni” lol. Xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,128
    Options

Hello people 😀 ooh, chilly and no mistake today. I have done a small portion to all of my chores and have now gone for the down tools & cup of tea option, as it wasn't a bad bit of progress. Still the odd fizzly firework here & there but all told it has been much worse other years - blah to your silly neighbours frog, even if not countryside/village born & bred they must know what is & isn't 'on' especially when it's detrimental & not just about things people may or may not approve of. I should jolly well hope there are no after effects 😔. The wall is looking very good I would certainly be heartily glad that was going up they are so close 😱 yes credit where it's due they are proper bricks and look great. Thanks for posting, your veg patch is looking super too 👍️. I haven't quite made it to the checkout with the hosta as I was doublechecking I didn't want anything else from the same seller (to save on p&p you understand 😉) but I will. The sold out/refunded item was from those slightly odd people I told you about that were having endless trouble with bits of their website not working, they have taken the website down & relaunched it since and it seemed fine so as I wanted this item I gave them another go - apparently they just cannot get their wagons in a circle, the site is down again now (I think it's me that breaks it tbh I do seem to be their only customer 😂). Anyway an apology would have helped. Can't get the item elsewhere either 😕 ah well. I check the amaz*n page fairly often as that's where I find the odd 5 off 15 purchase etc and haven't usually had an email invite but the rest of the time it is as you say, student discounts or off pickup orders etc. I hope your hair behaved, I certainly don't have a clean mind after mine usually a venomous and bad-tempered one 😂 but it did not go too badly this time praise be. Have a good week and thinking of you & your friends I hope the prescription gets sorted you would think Monday things ought to get going again🤞xx

Hello joan I haven't had more than a sprinkle of rain but dark mostly anyway. Yes I do like Steptoe & Son the writing is just so good, but sad too it is that thing of comedy but with pathos as well. I expect you remember the episode where Harold & Albert divided the house between them and drew a line down the middle, half the TV each etc 😄. I like a lot of older things as much as modern comedy, Al Read and Round the Horne etc, old films too like the Ealing comedied, it's awful when they remake/modernize them and make a right mess of them 🙄. Love to you both have a good week and love to dear Pepper (and lexi of course 🐾) xx

Hi bosh hope you have emerged with the right combination of jumpers it is really jumper weather now, it's as cold as I've felt so far, today. I got a bit more done than yesterday even so. I was telling Toni, the money that was refunded was just because (I assume) the company didn't have the item, they didn't actually explain this to me, but I don't think they were deliberately taking the original payment meaning it fraudulently I just think they're incompetent tbh! Can't win 'em all. Oh an American sweetshop, no wonder LA was fascinated 🍭🤩 you reminded me how an American relative once sent over some sweets for us they were things you would never see over here especially as that was years ago, funny how you are temporarily a bit more popular at school if you have something other kids want 😉. That's not surprising really about the pecking order with LA & BR and the Lego, I wonder if there are any little brothers that get to be the one in charge saying what to do 🤔. What you joked about submitting a pie chart of your conditioner to your hairdresser is comedy gold 🥇 thank you for the laugh 😂 I don't really like the clapping emoji so just imagine a round of applause ;) hope you have an ok evening and a good start to the week :) xx

Love to Kitty and Barbara 👋😊 xx

and anyone who looks in xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are and Sue today? Mum seems better thanks that’s interesting about the dark choc,

sorry if I’ve already replied, I’m losing track a bit, lol, I hope you have a good night, keep warm

bye and Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toady

thanks about pie chart joke lol, I see about PP glad there was no fraud at least

it is getting cold isn’t it?

big bros are vips no doubt lol but poor BR’s part of the Lego tower looked just as good as LA’s to me, in fact it looked better, but that’s just between you and I and the whole of the web lol, oh well BR’s day will surely come👍

anyway I should try and get an early night in these ooky times , oh yes I saw this pic and thought of you, bat cupcakes

bye good night and Tc xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options

Morning Joan how are you doing today? Yes I am there for my friends even if it's just sitting there and having a chat. I know! A whole year since we lost P! Poor Craig well you know exactly how that feels don't you?😕 Love to you and Sue ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi oh dear me some HV so early in the day you must be one strong woman to cope with it ((())) That's it! flee the scene and hide out in the cold room

ah there you are a few jumpers there I see!

Conserve your energy our friend we want you warm enough.

How genuinely sweet is your description of your lovely Mum! She really does sound a wonderful woman a great strong role model. I'm so sorry she was feeling rough, but good to see she's back to her usual self.

As for the hairdresser maybe they are trying to sell you their hair products??? Just in case. You could always say that you are using more conditioner (produce a false pie chart slightly higher in calories!) and see whether said HD can see any improvement!

Dad is still eating sausage rolls🙄

I am very glad little LA enjoys his meals I expect most children (and adults probably) would benefit from more veg in their diet. Lucy was never a problem that way she used to eat peppers like 🍏 Charley ate anything, but Tia was tricky and Paul had to take her to the dietician. Gosh she was fussy and only ate chips and not many of those either.

I am not so bad thanks at least I am keeping my head unlike my poor namesake Marie Antoinette. Bless her.

The bat cupcakes look rather tasty......😋

I hope today is peaceful and harmonious ((()))

Morning Toady I hope you are as well as possible today.

It was a mixed day yesterday for me here so I did some artificial wreath making for the village Christmas sale at the end of the month and also got outside for my walk and to do a little tidying in the garden.

Next door is so nearly in our garden isn't it? Honestly I think probably me in the veggie patch annoys them! He is an excellent builder to be fair and luckily we have a good very old historic reclamation yard near-ish so no doubt he got his bricks from there. Do you think we should offer anything towards it?

Hopefully there have been no consequences of their fireworks - the cows all looked ok yesterday. A lady in another part of the village had a slight issue with some more new people over there who lit a bonfire which resulted in white ash all over their garden windows etc. I'm sure the rain will deal with it.

Off to my friends' house this morning for the remainder of the prescription as you say it's Monday the world opens up again. The chap from ebay with my missing hedgehog house plans to chase Royal Mail today too as he can see they have it but that's it for now. Those people on ebay you buy from do seem a tad odd really they do....

Of course we must save on postage when we can, but only if you really want additional items.

Hairwash went ok my arm really the best it's ever been after any vaccine so very happy with that😊

I hope Mousie (and friends) and Mr and Mrs B are all ok.

Must get dressed but first a quick hello to Kitty, Barbara and Carol in case any of them have time/are able to drop by today ((())) xxx

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone how are all you doing today? Xx

wppl xx

ps pic is green tea Turkish delight and some other kind of sweeties- don’t tell the dentist 🤐 lol xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,930
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Thinking of you I hope you are has well as you can be (()) have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) i hope you have a good day and you can sort that seller out. Did you like some mother’s do have them with Michael Crawford you would not know it was the same one would you. We got soaked yesterday. Thank you for thinking about pepper he looks happier now.

Barbara (()) I hope everything is alright there (()) have a good day love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) yes it’s good having a chat you can sort things out if someone is worried. Laughing is the best thing sometimes. I remember P helped you make the wreaths (()) Have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours

Reshmi (()) you could say the hair dresser’s conditioner’s are too expensive for you at the moment. Have a good day. Your mum has a lot to cope with (()) as you do (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

week started ok thanks but am in cold room so will make this brief how are things with you?

did you like the bat cakes? or were the a bit TS Elliot- ey for you? Lol

ok that’s it for now more when I “relocate” at least that’s my cunning plan haha

bye Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni’ 🌺

how are you? I’m in cold room now, so a bit of a rushed and short message sorry but I’ll write more when I “relocate” as it were lol.

love the jumper pic that’s def me but no short skirt for me just cosy replacement leggings lol

thats v interesting about your kids food preferences when young , sis and I are v diff too, I secretly think she’s a philistine for hating tuna for example lol

thanks about my description of my mum 😊

shes maybe got the bug Ive had and also shoulder pain she put deep heat on though 👍👍

all ok otherwise thanks

hows your back?

sorry this is from memory as well as short

got to to grab a shower now before cold room becomes artcic but don’t worry I’ve got some jumpers stolen from W***worths, just save me a seat in the police helicopter lol.

bye for now Toni Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today? That’s a good idea about the conditioner I’ll try saying that next time thanks

thanks about my mum too, she’s maybe got same bug as me but her shoulder pains less after using deep heat ointment thanks 👍

im not too bad thanks

bye for now and Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again everyone

sorry lost WiFi connection for a while

now I’m really tired so I’ll just say good night toady Toni Joan etc xx

I’ll try my best to write at least one LA story tomorrow, Ive been making notes 📝 as the real TS Elliot was busy elsewhere lol but hopefully no police - related aircraft involved 😂

tc xx

• toady
    edited 7. Nov 2022, 22:31
    Options

Hi all - well it's been rather cold & gloomy and I have not got an awful lot done - shall I just set that as my 'post signature' then I won't need to type it every day 😂 (actually can you even set one now? I'm sure people used to but can't see a setting for it). I also seem to be failing at making any decisions at the moment.. I haven't bought my cold frame yet or the hosta, and I'm still stuck finding what to put in with my tulips, for company and a bit of extra foliage or structure, any ideas frog? Apart from more bulbs, most things seem to be the wrong height or wrong 'season of interest' 🤔 even I would now just like to shut down some tabs make a purchase and get a grip 😂. Really the problem is not having prepared ahead and having something established to put in of my own, I suppose. Glad you got outdoors for some tidying etc, and pleased to hear all seems ok with village livestock 👍️. Update on the 'odd seller', I did find a slightly lukewarm apology from them tacked onto the refund in PP when I looked 😳 so I did libel them rather; not that it excuses leaving stuff up for sale you haven't got, but anyway, will draw a line. Hope you get something back from hedgehog man 🦔 I nipped out briefly this morning with food and the mouse-corner did seem to be bristling with gratifying little scurryings 😀 not easy to keep tabs on numbers! but hope they are all doing ok, likewise saw Mrs B briefly, so far so good. How far through the wreath making are you? I expect it's a quite nice therapeutic job, what goes in them? Glad to hear your arm really not bad at all post-jab and have a good night :) xx

Hello joan, sorry you got wet 😬 it has been rather nasty because windy with it, we are having a nice day Wednesday I think🤞. I confirmed with the seller they did explain why haven't got the item they are apparently stopping a whole range of things, they refunded quickly but it's disappointing, when things say they're in stock you expect that to be the case apart from the very 😔. I remember Frank Spencer well, I still quote bits 😀 it always amused me that the doctor was called Dr Mender 😂 did you mean they have remade them? I haven't seen anything about that. Have a good night :) xx

Hi bosh, yes I love the cupcakes (& they'd be quite easy if one was the baking type just some choc bat wings & a bit of buttercream 🦇 maybe one day), how about a bit of Tennyson for my poetic suggestion, there's a black bat in his poem 'Maud' after all and isn't there a line 'I am here with the cakes, alone?' 😉 Hope your day was ok as to temps and jumpers and cunning plans 👍️ weather really horrible for walks I am not sure when I'm next going to get out there, maybe Weds 🤔. I really like that green teapot 🍵 I need a new one but I'm not sure how I'd get on with a handle on the top.. ok I know I bought a Dalek teapot but that's for 'best' or if any aliens drop in. Yes it would never do for LA to know BR was in the running for 1st place at lego 🤫 gratifying for 'junior' though. I've just seen that your wifi has been playing up, hope it settles and you have a good night :) xx

Love to Kitty and Barbara &c &c xx 👋

• frogmorton
    Options

Loving all the tea pics that Bosh is posting I know I don't like it really, but in those cups and from those teapots even with flowers in it, I am quite tempted!

Morning Joan oh yes a good laugh does us all good. Every day at least once. It was P who taught me the wreath making skills it's easier than you might think. Friends are both ok ATM long may it last. Are you watching I'm a celebrity? Love to you both ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today?

I can't remember whether i told you that you can now buy tights which are really leggings they just look like tights for cold days? I know I meant to mention it.

I am only saying what I have picked up about your lovely mum from the way you write about her💖. She really does sound to be a very special lady. It's easy to see how much you love her. Probably it was your bug though I hope the shoulder pain isn't the start of Osteoarthritis for her ((()))

The cold room did you no good at all yesterday did it except being space which we all need and increasing the likelihood of shoplifting from Woollies 😁 If the helicopter comes for you we will rescue you never fear - well Sleek will

That actually looks a lot like her...

Yes please to any LA stories going his antics always make me ☺ The real T.S. Elliot was busy yesterday so it falls upon you to do the writing does it?

Talking of Writers I hope you'll be able to get to the group this week? Maybe RR will have another tall tale to weave and hopefully nothing to upset anyone else.

Was at the Drs yesterday for my bloods, but have to go again soon for my lung check up🙄 I think that should be with the respiratory nurse at least she's lovely. Thanks for asking my back is not too bad at all🤞

Have a good day and take care.

Morning Toady how are you doing?

My hedgehog house arrived finally yesterday, but I think there is a bit missing....see pics (only balanced together yet will screw in place properly when I'm sure....)

empty box so no other piece to go there...

I've sent him a message🙄

What about some salvia (sage) with your tulips depending on the colour of course the sage will then fill your pot afterwards and flower in the summer, but the leaves are so pretty too? Well I think they are and the smell is nice.

I didn't get outside either yesterday it was just too wet only for a very brief 🚶 can't we do signatures anymore? I'll have a look later I used to have one....🤔Mind if you can't do it I suspect we can't.

Lovely to hear that Mrs B and the meeces all seem to be doing ok. I know it's not always easy to tell, but hopefully they are ok.

Aha! the poor much maligned 'odd' sellers....they did sort of half-heartedly apologise. They just are odd. Now get your hots and cold frame ordered you will be so happy when they arrive and in this dark manky wet weather we all need a bit of cheering up don't we?

The artificial wreaths are nasty plastic (avoiding where possible) or dried dead heads? I saved a load of my poppy heads for instance form this summer. I have loads and loads of P's old floristry bits which is great I have bought nothing at all apart from some more wire rings to start the process and some biodegradable ribbon for the fresh wreaths for graves which I won't do until mid December. You can add whatever you like - dried orange slices, wood, pine cones all foraged from nearby. It is quite therapeutic yes I put an audiobook on and just keep going cuppa nearby.

Will take some pics.

Better get on I suppose.🙄

Love of course to Kitty and Barbara and Carol if they manage to get in hoping all is well ((())) xxx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope everything is going well there. Have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I hope you have a good day. No I don’t know of some mother’s coming back. I meant Michael Crawford the singer you wouldn’t think of him being Frank Spencer but he was.

Barbara (()) have a good day I hope your eyes are not causing you to much trouble. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) I hope your lung check up goes well when you go (()) and your blood test. Yes we watch I’m a celebrity. It’s good P (()) passed on to you how to do the wreaths a lasting memory of her (()) have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope your mum’s shoulder pain is not anything to serious (()) have a good day

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni toady and Joan

how are you all doing today?

thanks for asking about mums pain T and J she said it’s just muscular and it’s almost fully gone now👍

but of course she’s being sensible and resting and I’m helping her👍

ive got an “attack of the drowsies” again lol so I’ll try to be fairly brief

yes toady I think BR would def be champion of “junior Lego” bless 😊

ok a tiny LA story now, at end of his recent visit here, rest of EF came to visit for half a day and M said when they came through door he acted like it was his place and he was the perfect “ gentleman host “ and he said “Do come in please sit down, then he said to BR something like “please sit down do make yourself comfortable” lol v funny

a kind of gentleman teddy bear host lol

mum seems to be feeling a lot better in general today which is good

I’m ok - ish thanks

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni 🌺

thanks about the leggings’ style tights

Don’t worry i didn’t mind about what you said about my mum at all 😀

I’m planning to go to group tomorrow but depends on weather and tiredness as there’s some delivery to the house so would be bus both ways if it’s raining like young LA in the middle of a tantrum when I try to set off I’ll leave it, if I get stuck with rain in the middle of journey so be it

LA said he’s afraid of big girls as one of them stole Halloween card he made for his family- very naughty indeed,Toni can you verify for me, how many seats left on the police helicopter again please? Lol.

yes cold room for too long is bad atm, you’re right there, but yesterday I was careful 👍

did you walk today? I just had a small one, as got shattered yesterday

bye Tc. Xx

ps 2 pics, one is Bill’s new beverage lol xx

• toady
    Options

Hello folks 😊 raining cats & dogs out there, neighbour put washing out at one point & had to grab it back in again, oh dear 😉. Really not nice at all I am pinning my hopes on tomorrow being as nice as they say pleeeaase.

First off, thank you frog so much for your help, you're a lifesaver 😀 I had had salvia on my list at one point, got a bit bogged down and probably a bit dispirited by talk of 'dying right back and/or freezing' in winter - but I've applied myself properly now to reading up and have got a much better grip on the subject of hardiness &c. So I have settled on a variety and it has helped No End 😊 and I have bought the cold frame & mouse ears, so I have been able to shut all my browsing tabs, and shut my purse up, and yes I feel all the better for making the decisions and having post to look forward to. In the interests of transparency I would like a sarcococca ruscifolia & the dwarf buddleia I mentioned before to be taken into account 😂 but that really is it for me for now, aside from a modest seed list that is no hurry. See pic below for my latest 'repurpose stuff out of the garage' project; a rather nasty gloss painted medicine cabinet into a slightly mad little seed box. I was totally all set to paint it but once I got it to this stage it had a touch of the Grandpa Broons about it somehow so I left it 😄 I can still always change my mind. I love your hedgehog house but noooo, not a bit missing! 😫 I assume it's the side facing out, where there is a rebate to take a panel? Oh after waiting for it too, bah, hope it gets sorted🤞. The wreaths sound lovely, poppy heads are so attractive 😊. Good luck for the soon-ish lung check and hope your bloods all come back 💯 :) xx

Hello joan, yes I see what you meant about Michael Crawford, sorry, for some reason I tend not to think about Phantom and all the other things but he's done so much more than Some Mothers of course - in fact there were only 23 episodes but he got so associated with the part he did well to be able to move on from it. I did read something about a stage show with Joe Pasquale I don't know how good people think he is. Have you heard today that Leslie Phillips has died, he was marvellous. Hope you have not got wet today and hope it is still Thursday for Pepper to maybe be let out of the collar🤞xx

Hi bosh, hope you are coping with the drowsiness it is so dull it certainly does make you feel sleepy 😴 have had masses of rain here too, I hope it holds off for you tomorrow. Lovely story about LA's perfect manners, yes very gentlemanly, can the cravat and waistcoat be far behind and maybe a small country seat 🏡. Nothing much going on round here I might as well have had a small nap myself while there isn't anything I ought to be doing but it has got a bit late for that. Sorry my news was only gardening & shopping today, will chat when you are next in perhaps something fascinating will have happened to me by then 🤔 👋. xx

Love to Barbara and Kitty, I am going for tea & a mince pie if I can interest anyone 😘 xx

• toady
    Options

small project - old cupboard into a little seed/storage box

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

sorry you had a fairly uneventful day the diy project looks good though - nice storage box

ill lock the mince pies in there in case I get tempted and have a stomach prob lol

dad has stopped his sausage roll “fest” by the way but he keeps threatening to re - stuff his face with them🙄

i keep telling him I’ll be sad if he’s ill again of course but his arteries will suffer not mine, anyway I’ll leave this topic now, just talking about my own dad of course not meant to be offensive

oh yes LA may be transforming into posh country gent…I fear he’s already a cad and a bounder though , lol only joking of course, I think it’s a case of too many female admirers and now he’s got the chance to play with a lot of boys which hasn’t happened before, anyway I just hope that elephant trunk lady is not fully neglected as she’s the only person qualified to liaise with the police - elephant that circles the school looking for naughty boys.

I’ll leave it there for now toady , I hope you have a good night. Tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Hi Joan how are you (and Sue doing this morning? Has Pepper been allowed to take that cone off yet? P was one of those people who could turn her hand to almost anything - very artistic like Kari.I thought Babatunde was brilliant last night doing that challenge in the rain😯 ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi I also did a reduced length walk yesterday at the right time too gosh we have seen some rain in the last 24 hours here. At least we both got out which is the main thing. I hope that today you can manage the group I know if you can you will push yourself to go fingers crossed it's not raining when it's time to go.

I can totally imagine LA feeling some ownership of your house now that he has stayed the night! I bet you all thought it was the funniest thing bless him. A gentleman bear indeed.🤗

Please tell me what BIL is drinking now? Is it worms? Like on 'I'm a Celebrity' or is it that tinned spaghetti? either way it looks gross🤢 Still as long as he doesn't offer you some!

Well goodness me big girls stole LA's Hallowe'en card? That is very naughty indeed! I rather think a police helicopter could fit in one or two extra in such circumstances. Poor boy😕

I love the book with the daisies on it so pretty, so simple but so pretty.

Have a good day.

Oh I found some breakfast for

Toady what do you think?

Morning Toady how are you doing today? You sounded very up beat yesterday.

I expect because you made some decisions. You are totally forgiven for the couple of extra items you asked to be 'taken into consideration' no harm done and they both sounded like essential items. Definitely.

I have hacked my salvia(s) back but it overwinters just fine. It's easy to talk yourself out of plants isn't it? I do it all the time🙄

Good news about the hedgehog house👍️ The seller was absolutely mortified and has posted off the missing bit first class so I should be screwing it together very soon. Can you see how cute it is? I like the sloping tunnel to dissuade predators and the fact the feet keep it off the ground. Two rooms too one for eating one for sleeping.

I love your Grandpa Broon seed box it's just lovely as it is. Do you have a thingy to make labels? If so I am very covetous, Kari has one so I have to borrow hers.

I don't know if you spotted them but I left you a box of breakfast cereal above in my message to Bosh.....

My 'old' laurel (around the bird feeding station and soon to be hedgehog area) has gone MAD! I had to hack it back a bit so I could put the coconut filled with suety gunk up for the birds yesterday. The new laurel is doing ok too but i don't expect much growth until next year.

Well I'd better get going time for my walk listening to 1984. Amazing to revisit after my childhood.

Much love and hopes that all is well to Barbara and Kitty and Carol if any of them are able to pop in ((())) xxx

vegan version looks better don't you think?

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Reshmi are those forget-me-nots? They are beautiful.

I saw some deer

and

a small herd 🦌

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good day I hope you don’t have a lot of pain (()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) that’s a good little box useful. Yes I read about Leslie Phillips he’s been in a lot of films. and Bill Treacher from EastEnders died. Yes we hope pepper has his hood of tomorrow thank you for thinking about him. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) how are you doing have a good day (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) How is Lucy now she has a lot to cope with she does it all well (()) How is your friend ((()) and her Wife (()) yes Babatunde did a good trial I don’t think people thought he would do one. Thank you for thinking about pepper we hope he has the hood off tomorrow. How are your pain’s. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope you manage to go to your club tomorrow. Love to your mum is her shoulder any better (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today? My mum says her shoulder is fine now but she’s still being careful of course and I’m still helping her with some household stuff I’m ok ty yes went to group just a bit tired

bye Tc xx