Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,094
    Options

Hi again toady 🐸

That was hilarious about Bart and Marge lol, so perhaps the local council wrote The Wasteland, or maybe just LA’s bin men pals haha, She Walks In Beauty, tough to find a funny substitute, unless you count the GP “who used to call in inconsiderateness in the depths of night” lol, I know it’s a bit of a stretch haha, once, a long time ago, at work, a young person asked me on phone what a hyphen is ( i almost said I know it starts with “h”, but it’s not a hashtag😂) my goodness what’s the world coming to?

I hope you have a good night, not too stuffy

bye for now toady Tc xx

ps a pic of my supper lol xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,149
    edited 3. Nov 2022, 23:01
    Options

Hello all - I was coming in really early today, honest I was - it was such a nice morning I got embroiled in some jobs and then chained myself to the laptop to write an overdue letter 😬 I now ought to dash off a quick email too in reply to one I got today so I am going to just say hi & bye. I hope you got some post frog 📦️, I try and co-ordinate mine for arrival time like you say but it still goes wrong as often as not. I've got something in the pipeline that the seller booked in with a courier on the 31st but hasn't even set off 😔 sigh. Hope you had the quite nice morning bit too, I am eyeing up bits of garden rearrangements, do stop me if you see me buying more plants, once you start looking it's fatal.. and my colour schemes keep swerving about the place ('green & white? lovely. blues & purples, ah yes. oh now that's a nice dwarf pink buddleia..'). Glad you saw Lucy and that Sleek is happy with her shopping 😊 I hope she left a good review for her sardines, none of this 'awful! went in bin' nonsense. I trialled a new vegan sausage today I will tell you how I got on when I see how well I digest them overnight & they don't 'repeat' 😂. Have a good Friday sadly I thought it was Weds all day & now I have to put the bin out 😕. See you soon :) xx

Hello joan, your co-op think they are serving a rather discerning clientele do they 🧐 oh well I shall remember if I go in one to wear my monocle and speak my best 'RP' 😉. Eek no snow thanks but maybe it will be better than rain.. I suppose. My hot water bottle was not unwelcome last night. Have a good Friday both of you :) xx

Hi bosh, your heater sounds a bit like ones I was looking at where a reviewer said (something like) 'heats up really fast, but then immediately turns itself off after a few minutes as its thermostat thinks it's warmed the room up, in reality it's only warmed itself up'. 😂 Seriously they are annoying, I have a little elec one that only heats up a small radius, or a fan one that eats electricity, I'm just looking at some ceramic ones now. Yes quite right to check out any pills obviously there's lots to be aware of like the folic acid with mtx thing, & so on. Hope things as ok as poss with you this evening, & will be in a bit earlier with more spare time tomorrow hopefully, have a good night and don't let the Dino's bite 😊 the Doctor Who audiobook I'm listening too is about pterodactyls & whatnot materialising in London you'd think I'd dream about being chased by such things but no, just the usual mundane stuff. Usually that I can't get a bus at the right time, have enough money to pay for something, or am looking for a phone box. Why don't I just look for a police box instead. See you soon :) xx

⬆️ p.s. oh I didn't see your earlier post, my turn to do the 'not turn the page' thing, sorry. Well binmen penning the Wasteland, v good 😄 why not indeed who sees more of our Wasteful Land than them - I was just saying to Toni along those lines (people annoying me writing supermarket food reviews saying they didn't like something & 'chucked the lot in the bin', not things that were out of date or mouldy, just fussy people). And stretching it a bit in the line of a poetical substitute? well that's just poetic homage 👍️ 😄 xx

Love to everyone and umpteenth cup of tea of the day ☕️ xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options

Welcome to anyone who pops by 'old' or new!

Hi Joan (or is it Suesday?) the new headphones arrived and they are great! What I did was play the French and Saunders podcast because it's not my actual audiobook and if I accidentally fall asleep it doesn't matter too much. No being awake all night either😊if this carries on I will be very happy. Popped in to see Lucy again last night because Paul was working away and I brought the food. Love to you both ((())) xxx

I found Kitty, who had also being trying to find me, we didn't have long as she was zooming in about half an hour but long enough for us to catch up with news. She has managed to get online a bit Amazon and the like and wants to take some photos to show to us all. She has had new blinds etc.

She has great carers and is seeing loads of the family so really very 😊 happy. Eye op fairly soon too so that should help her.

Morning Reshmi how are you today I do hope you have a little more energy today. How kind is your Mum to help you get something iron rich to eat. Don't worry about offending me with what you've eaten nor Toady I am sure. Paul and all the girls eat meat except for Lucy. I have never wanted to judge people for what they eat.

Even Lucy ate meat (steak) when she was ill at one point for about 2/3 weeks and funnily enough it was the point where they were giving her blood transfusions almost daily so I guess she needed it. She's back veggie now though.

I just love those umbrellas above the streets like that they do it in France too so very pretty.

No deer on my walk yesterday sadly, but the headphones are fabulous.I just loved them. I was saying to Joan I listened to a podcast not my audiobook so that if I fell asleep it mattered less I wouldn't lose my place. I definitely did not have hours awake. Let's hope it works every night.

Oh dear me the heater has 3 very interesting settings😁! I would veer between 1 and 2 I think. Start at 2....warm the room up then turn it down to 1 for 😴 but take a blankie (from Woolworths of course!) with me. Of course you have years of experience with it so how do you usually cope?

Now as for BIL's table. Does he start at one end and work his way along eating all of the meals I wonder?🤔 Very ostentatious to say the least.

BTW LA is a fount of all knowledge isn't he? maybe he is the Dalai Lama in training then he will be DL not LA🤨 of course he is quite right about coconut water. 🤗

Oh Toady! Well at least that letter got written. You should pat yourself on the back for writing it. I hope the email got dashed off too?

I got outside in the garden!!!!!! I did! and managed to speak to Kitty and helped the 'cat lady' in the village find the home of a cat someone found. It was the tenants' in P's house. All in all feeling quite virtuous and happy.

Today might be a different story of course.

Yes I got some post but not my hedgehog house sadly so far I have sent a message to the seller in the hope he can track it.. I think there was more poo though so he's still here somewhere. The post i did get was my headphones! and it worked. I listened to the French and Saunders podcasts which were ideal as I might lose my place in my audiobook. I listened to one to go off and two more to get back off to sleep. Had the best night in forever!

Please do let me know about the new vegan sausage if it's good. Paul loves the beyond ones they are nice but rather pricey. Sleek never leaves bad reviews she just doesn't review stuff she doesn't like. A bit like me unless something goes really wrong of course. Food is really a matter of personal taste I think so we wouldn't do that. Not the same as a faulty item is it? Some people.

I am starting to wonder whether it's our sorting office here after the incident with the ebay order a bit back though🤔

Pinks purple whites blues. My absolute favourites full stop although I do appreciate yellows and oranges of course. I have my eye on you and will do my best to keep your plant buying under control😉

Have a good day.

See you later!

A very quick wave to Barbara and Carol if they are able to pop in.👋

Breakfast of the day

left over squash...mmmm😋

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,940
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) That’s nice to hear you are getting on alright. Good luck with your eye operation (()) have a good weekend. love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) good luck with your selling and buying. Have a good weekend. We have sun today.

Barbara (()) I hope everything is alright there. Have a good weekend. Love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) That’s good you have your earphone’s do you listen to something that’s boring so you go to sleep. How is your friend (()) and her wife (()) Have a good weekend all of you (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) we like coconut milk. How is your mum (()) have a good weekend

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you today?

throwing the whole lot in the bin is def wasteful and unnecessary I agree

my heater is actually a ceramic one it’s been lurking around the house somewhere for years but I’ve only been using it for a few years as far as I remember it’s a good heater to use but only when it’s really cold 🥶

so I maybe misjudged things a bit when I tried to use it yesterday

im feeling a lot better today thanks , not 100% but almost 😊

I was browsing some rubbish about choc bars online and I came across a link to an article called “extinct chocolate bars in uk” lol, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were written by LA, or more realistically his dad😂

do you like to have sugar free or no added sugar chocolate sometimes?

i like some of it but it’s quite expensive really and also a lot of it hurts my stomach that’s the main problem really 🤢

i Hope your day is less embroiled with problems today

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you today?

glad the headphones are helping

also thanks about allowing meat - talking liberties 😂

Good about L’s iron injections etc 👍

had high temp yesterday but just about ok now, test was done no Covid

feeling maybe 70- 75 % better now ty

yw about pic

ok I’m attempting a LA story now, unless energy flags so please bear with me

When he visited he overheard mum talking about police helicopter, he asked why it came she said to take away the naughty boys

many hours later it was his bedtime mum had just finish reading him a story when he said “where’s the police helicopter? I can hear it, it’s coming to get me, m replied “no, that’s the washing machine and you’re being a good boy today, so it won’t get you anyway” he replied that it wasn’t the machine, but that’s true, he safe today, but he was v worried that it would get Noel and Riley because they are v naughty boys, lol.

I think in the end m managed to console LA somehow

quite some imagination these littleys have don’t they? Lol

i know this is an incomplete reply but I’m tired now

bye and Tc xx

ps a pagoda pic just thought it looked nice xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

thanks about coconut milk / water

mums ok so far I think, thanks I hope you both have a good morning bye Tc xx

👋 Barbara

• toady
    Options

Hello everyone 😊 not a bad day at all and have caught up on a few chores including hairwashing frog 😬 and my emails, and finished a small project, more of that another day. I have kept away from the online shopping today although I have got my eye on a little hosta, 'Blue Mouse Ears' - I've never had a hosta before and with that name I can be excused that, surely 🤔. I must do my bulb planting soon too. Glad you got outdoors yourself 😀 I do hope there's nothing funny about the hedgehog house delivery, and especially not at your PO side, that would be a bit a bit worrying. Perhaps the seller will come up with a useful update, or maybe just the strikes have snarled some things up in particular. My lateish item arrived today even though last night the tracking still said waiting for parcel from sender 🤨 not RM though. V glad too you could help with the 'lost' kitty, fancy it being from P's house, did you recognise it on the spot? Hope it had not been missing long enough for them to worry. Well done Sleek keeping her negative reviews if any to herself. The sausages were quite nice 👍️ and I tolerated them as well as I do anything, put it that way. They are 8 to a pack of 336g and you can get them in Ocado so I expect you'd track them down from that, though it's quite likely you have tried them, they are new to me not 'new' new. Brilliant that your headphones and audio trial run worked 😀. Have a good weekend :) xx

Hello joan, thank you I have got on ok with my jobs today but am not planning on any more new selling work at the moment, unless someone buys something I've already got I'll wait til nearer xmas now. Yes the sun was really quite nice today it makes such a difference 🌞. I saw Mrs Blackbird! it had been quite a while she still seems at odds with the male blackbird, I will have a look at some old photos and see if there's any way I can tell if he is 'new' or not. 🤔 Have a good weekend light rain & a bit dull it says but nothing too awful. Love to both :) xx

Hi bosh 👋 glad to hear you're feeling better today 😀 and definitely that your temp was nothing bad. I have had less to do so my day was ok too thanks, and it was quite nice & sunny really. "Extinct chocolate bars", ooh I bet I can remember a few of those.. Texan for one, a very chewy nougat bar.. Cabana, a coconut type thing.. these may not have been on your list of course. They are supposedly doing away with the little Bounty in the cadburys mixed boxes, would this bother you one way or the other or is coconut in a chocolate bar not necessarily your thing. Yes maybe the ones in your article were all hunted to extinction by Bil or his stone age ancestors 😂. I don't eat sugar free choc I don't really like the additives in them, the sugar substitutes rather, yes I think they don't agree with my stomach either and as I don't eat that much I may as well have the sugar as I don't have to avoid that.. (I expect I should but oh well I don't have fizzy drinks &c though I probably get through a bit in tea & coffee 😬). Poor LA I hope he soon forgets all about the helicopters, as you say very imaginative littleys and they can take things to heart can't they. I never liked those green electrical boxes you get in the street as a child for some reason, and no-one even suggested to me that they were bad I just found them a bit sinister ☠️. Have a good evening & anything you have planned tomorrow :) xx

Hello to Kitty glad to hear you have some nice blinds 🏡😊 and that your internet is working well xx

And love to Barbara, my blackbirds are about less too now and yes the magpies are getting bolder looking for food - I did see Mrs B today though 👍️ keep warm & don't worry about us 😘 xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

nice to hear from you

feeling much better compared to yesterday thanks

I understand about sweeteners being bad for your stomach, I like stevia though, but it is quite costly

diablo no added sugar chocolate is expensive but great in my opinion but I need to throw most of the bar away my mind being as weak as my tea 🍵

im leaving it there still tired

bye for now toady good night Tc xx

ps pic is another “random” (my goodness another dreaded overused adjective - I do apologise lol) image Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

little good night meme, Salem / Bill the cat is hungry so he’s having breakfast now…oh dear lol. Tc xx

• frogmorton
    edited 5. Nov 2022, 06:54
    Options

Welcome to anyone who pops in 'old' or new😊

Hi Joan well yes I do not listen to my story or I lose my place but last night I made a mistake and listened to French and Saunders so kept giggling quietly! Poor Paul🤭 Tonight I will behave and listen to a special podcast designed to help you sleep I think. My friend's wife messaged me and said she herself was struggling mentally badly atm at the thought of life without her😕 I'll be there again today. How about you and Sue though? How are you both doing? ((())) xxx

Sending love to Kitty hope the zoom meeting went ok and that you are well. ((())) xxx

Good Morning Reshmi very odd about your temperature being high I hope it stays down. It can make you feel quite headachy and queasy ((()))

I LOVED the meme of Salem! How did you get it to work on here? I have one on my phone on him eating cake proper face planting!

Oh dear poor little LA I bet he was worried about his naughty friends' fate. They are naughty boys especially Riley. Do they not get such things as helicopters in posh Maidenhead then? Bless him at least you were able to reassure him so he could sleep at night.

Oh I made a mistake last night with my new earphones I was listening to a podcast of French and Saunders and I couldn't stop giggling, silently of course, but the bed was definitely moving so I hope I didn't disturb Paul😳 Tonight i will listen to the one especially designed to get you off to sleep. Bedtime stories with no beginning or end so you don't miss anything. No laughing.

Those Pagoda pics and Japanese structures are so beautiful don't you think? Incredible buildings I love them so much. Thanks for posting them.

I hope today is a good day for you and you feel well. Flu jab for me.

Morning Toady how the diddly are you this fine wet day🙄

Well done you indeed washing your hair👏pat on the back for that. I did mine the day before must be due to help my friend with hers soon too🤔

I think I already have blue mouse ears hosta gifted by a lady in the village. I have several different ones they look fabulous in pots. I had a look at some pics and the leaves look familiar. It is exquisite and Mousie would approve I'm sure. I approve anyway and you approve. Mind wasn't I supposed to be stopping you buying plants? I think you can be excused this one though...yes go on then😉

The podcast from last night was great too, but unfortunately really funny (French and Saunders do di do-do do!) do I might have been silently giggling and maybe disturbed Paul 😳 Still I was happy enough.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the sausages and they didn't repeat too much. They are Lucy's favourite. I like them too and have had them as bangers and mash and they hold their shape in a casserole too.

I'm still hoping my 🦔 house arrives soon. I think still probably the postal strikes well I hope so because i really want it here. Still shows as posted not delivered. Must check and see whether the seller has found anything out yet. Will post a pic of our wall growing between us and the neighbours.

Have a good day and stay inside don't want to ruin your hair.

Flu jab this morning.

Sending love to Barbara and kitty hoping all is well ((())) xxx

and Aidan's breakfast:

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

hope you’re doing ok today? Xx

wppl xx

ps pic is my new tearoom 😂xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) How are you getting on. Have a good day and take care. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()). That’s good you saw Mrs blackbird I hope you have a good day Do you think the advert’s for Christmas are too early.

Barbara (()) have a good day I hope everything is alright there (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) your friend must be very worried (()) it’s good she has you you are a good friend (()) Thank you we are alright. Pepper has a rash on his tummy so he’s wearing a big hood till Thursday. Have a good day love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day. Love to your mum (()) do you like dark chocolate or white.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Good afternoon toady Toni Joan etc

I am feeling a lot better today thanks, not fully there yet, but well on the way

hi again toady 🐸

that’s v interesting about chocolate bars etc, no I don’t recognise those names but we’re probably talking about different dimensions / decades, lol 😀

I like Bounties and coconut with chocolate is v yummy in my opinion, although if my stomach is feeling even slightly “difficult” coconut doesn’t like me, apart coconut water of course 👍

Bill’s Stone Age ancestors now there’s a scary thought lol, at least my poor mum doesn’t have to cook for them lol

I think LA is feeling fine now thanks, he was busy bossing BR around this morning as usual lol

no nothing planned bit of earache and still tired so just staying in really, how about you?

bye for now toady Tc xx

hi all

a little poetic endeavour of mine follows- thanks 😀

New poem for VC - Half - Term Horrors

“I’m not hungry” my little monster says at lunch - but that’s all lies

He’s just saving himself for sweeties and pies

Candies shouldn’t be placed in front of little kiddies’ greedy half - term eyes 

Because dear sweetshop owner, 

You’re just a drill - wielding dentist in disguise 

And of course good teeth are about more than just vanity 

No one would enjoy yet another cavity - related calamity 

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

How are you today? Thanks I’m feeling almost fully better now just tired, but that’s understandable of course, also a bit of earache but it’s not too bad thanks

thanks about Salem GIF to be honest I’m not quite sure lol, like you Ive tried once or twice before unsuccessfully, maybe I pressed something accidentally lol, S and the cake that’s funny 😂

Hope your flu jab goes ok

you’re welcome about the pics

ok I’ll stop there getting sleepy 💤

Bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing this afternoon?

thanks about my mum, she’s got a bit of a cold I think unfortunately but otherwise she’s not too bad thank you

dad etc are fine thanks, LA and BR built a Lego tower together this morning which was v sweet

I like all chocolate to be honest but mainly have milk, dark is my least favourite, I like dark choc more if it’s combined with another flavour, like raspberry, what sort of chocolate do you like?

I hope you both have a nice afternoon, bye and Tc xx

• toady
    Options

Hi all - fireworks ahoy round here, hope nobody being bothered by them too much. V dark all day really and have not done much at all 😳 missed a parcel from an early postman frog 😫 and had the money for a purchase I made on Friday chucked back at me in paypal yesterday, no apology.. and something else I bought has been reduced further since so all a bit of a downer. At least I am glad I went ahead with my hair yesterday it was so much the better day for it, I had various plans for today but they didn't really come to it in the end, some days are just like that no big deal they will keep. Hope your day was ok especially if you were at your friends', I am so sorry your friend's wife is (as she would naturally be) feeling low 😔 I am sure you of anyone will have been a comfort. Hope everything ok with you on other fronts & that you'll continue sleeping well (sorry to say, as I may have before, that the best time for me to fall asleep listening to French & Saunders would be in the first 5 seconds - not my cup of tea at all, thankfully sense of humour really is each to their own & no offence, it's like Monty Python or The Goons, gods of comedy to some and to others, me, not a flicker). I may sidle towards the checkout later with my hosta 😉 it is only a littley as we say, and I have a voucher anyway for a little bit off it. Do you check your personalized amazon offers page by the way, as I've found things there before I didn't know were there til I looked. Also still trying to shop for curtains for my silly sized windows 🙄. I look forward to the wall pic 😀 and I will reciprocate with something when I can stir myself more than today. Have a good Sunday & love to all :) x

Hello joan, poor Pepper I'm sorry he has a rash 😔 I do hope the collar can come off as soon as possible, til Thursday will still seem enough, such a shame you can't tell him that it won't be long. Love to you both and Lexi too, I hope the fireworks are not too loud in your area for them. Yes the xmas adverts are always too early & I don't want to think about it at all particularly 😬 writing cards etc. Have a good Sunday bit gloomy today but at least not wet. xx

Hi bosh, your poem is fabulous 😀 I love it. Now I want a little stripey bag of sweets 🍬. Yes the chocolate bars I mentioned will be too long ago for you or as you say maybe they are ones from another dimension or parallel universe. Some were really very sticky and chewy or had nuts I would not touch them now I don't want a 'calamity' at any cost at the moment! 🤐. I love Salem too it's hypnotic isn't it you could just keep watching him 😄. I have not done much today either I'm hoping tomorrow will be a bit better for getting on with something. Building some lego sounds just the right sort of thing to do today 👍️ does LA play at demolishing things when he's done or is he proud of his tower and doesn't want to break it up. There are a few local fireworks going off nearby but no-one has had any of those really loud ones I hope they won't🤞. Have a good night and hope your mum's cold is not much of one. xx

Love to Kitty and Barbara 😘 xx

hot drinks all round it is quite chilly xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

sorry you had a non - productive day, I also have a fair number of those, but it’s easily done isn’t it, really? Especially when the weather is murky and ooky like it is now, I know not the original definition of “ooky” lol, but I do enjoy adopting it now to mean a civilised person’s version of “icky” - thanks for that lol.

what happened with P*yP*l ? Was someone attempting fraud do you think? Ive always had quite good experiences with PP but I know these things can a bit unpredictable sometimes 😔

hair is a problem isn’t it - in many ways? I agree, last time I had a haircut my hairdresser gave me a sort of hair interview, one question was why was I washing my hair almost daily? Well, that’s my choice really isn’t it? All v odd, got a funny text from the hairdresser’s actually, one of those annoying “book now for Christmas haircuts or face Darlek - led extermination - or something like that - but thing is although the HDs speak v good English I believe Russian is their first language so understandably they occasionally get the diction slightly wrong - so the end of the text read something like “P the hairdresser has limited space” and in my mind I of course added “and time” and of naturally we’re back in Kirk’s ST territory again lol.

so glad you liked the poem thanks 👍

it was actually based on LA wondering around an expensive and rather too well stocked American sweetshop when he came here my mum only managed to tear him away by saying we’d come back next day (depending on the dentist’s availability lol) ⚙️

LA seems to like demolition these days 😀

Lots of noisy fireworks going on oh well can’t last forever

mum doesn’t seem too bad atm thanks

I hope you have a good night or as good as poss

bye tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options
  • frogmorton
    Options

Hope everyone is feeling a bit better than our little monster above....

Morning Joan I'm glad you and Sue are doing ok, but poor Pepper! Is he wearing the cone of shame now?😕 Friends both ok when I went yesterday all seems stable.🤞Have a nice day I hope Pepper's rash clears up soon Today is 12 months since we lost P I got a lovely floral display for her plot yesterday it looks lovely((())) xxx

Morning Kitty if you drop by and hope you are well whether you do drop by or not. Sending ((())) xxx

I am so very pleased Reshmi to hear that you are feeling better. Maybe you were fighting off your Mum's cold bless her. Hope your ear is ok though. Thanks for the good luck yesterday. Flu jab all done and arm not too bad at all which is good as I need to wash my hair today🙄 I should have done it before I went yesterday... Erm tell the hairdresser you can wash your hair as often as you jolly well like even if he/she is lost in the space time continuum.

The Sweetie poem is spot on I gather a certain little boy wants far too many sweets and not enough proper healthy food at meal times. Well i suppose he is only a little boy, but we are adults and can protect little boys (and girls) from too many cavities can't we?

Your new cafe picture is rather gorgeous isn't it? having said that if we all went there none of us would be able to get back up off the 🤣 So perhaps the second one is slightly better😉Poor Arthritic older or younger Japanese people how do they cope🤔

I hope you don't get more fireworks tonight. Sleek hid downstairs in the basement and was fine. We rarely have them here due to the livestock, but the new neighbours🙄I hope the cows and horses and sheep are ok.

That's the Salem pic above that I can't get to move like a proper gif. He looks adorable planting his face in that cake.

Morning Toady how are you today? Clean hair clean mind I always say. Ok I've never said that really😳 I'm glad your is done will do mine later after I get back from my walk.

A missed parcel! noooo! How odd getting a refund though with no explanation🤨I would be most upset about that.

I hope you have bought your ickle hosta and she (or he?) will live with you forever! I had a look at my personal offers on amazon and they were rubbish suitable for Lucy mostly as she browses far more in my account. Nope quite disappointing to be honest.

Yesterday there appeared several beautiful old cows in the field next to us behind our new (still quite sparse) laurel hedge. Now we are a quiet village on bonfire night due to the livestock, but guess who made a racket last night? You got it the new neighbours. The farmer next to us where the cows are has in the past lost cows to nasty bits of firework which landed in their field. Also it really upsets the horses. I'm sure you can imagine the amount and volume of the fireworks they set off too🙄 say no more. Their garden is tiny too🙄

Her Royal Sleekiness was fine down in the basement where it's quiet.

Well if you fall asleep in five second then French and Saunders is exactly what you need to get you off to sleep! It's still working for me and not disturbing Paul at all. Friends were ok when I went yesterday, but annoyingly only 5 out of the 30 ampules of morphine available at the pharmacy. Frustrating eh?

Will just say hello to Barbara and Carol then get breakfast on and immediately thereafter post the wall pic. Sorry I forgot yesterday.

A very quite wave to Barbara and Carol👋((())) xxx

Full Cornish breakfast in honour of our friend Mike:

vegan option available ☺️

• frogmorton
    Options

The wall almost hiding their kitchen window. The match on the bricks is brilliant I think.

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) How are you I hope have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) sorry about your parcel. Perhaps you will be able to find out what happened. Did you like steptoe and son we did. Have a good day we have rain. thank you for thinking about pepper.

Barbara (()) I hope you have a good day thinking of you and your’s. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) That’s good your friend and her wife are happy because they know you are there for them when they need you (()) That year went quick since P died (()) Did you know Craig from Strickly has Osteoporosis. Have a good day love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope your mum soon feels better (()) I hope your earache soon goes. We like dark chocolate have a good day

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you doing today? Glad you like the Salem 👍

LA likes building with Lego but these days he also likes smashing them up lol, BR is allowed to help in the construction process but big bro has last say about which brick goes where 🙄

hope your day’s going ok? I’m tired but not too bad thanks 😊

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    edited 6. Nov 2022, 16:51
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you today? Thanks about me feeling better, glad the jab didn’t go too badly, the space time continuum that’s funny lol, HD also said I need to get hair cut more often and use conditioner more often too, v bossy really.

lve also pressed the wrong button now lol didn’t mean to post quite yet will send a proper post as soon as certain volcanic eruptions have been dealt with 🔥 xx