• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,052
    Options

Good night everyone xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options

Morning everyone

Morning Joan yes negative so I am safe to fly ๐Ÿ˜Š My friend will get there I called to see her yesterday morning and she is doing maybe a tiny tiny bit better. Love to you and Sue ((()))

Morning Reshmi yes negative! thank you for being so pleased for me. I'm so relieved I can go on my hols now!

How are you? Are you well? I see the MTX hangover stomach wise is cured but not the tiredness and the rest of it. Well that is an improvement for definite. Maybe even that will improve in time.

I hope you all have a lovely time with EF and BR is thoroughly spoiled and LA not too jealous. I'm glad to hear Mum is much better.

Nope the hairdresser does not need to know you have used conditioner only twice๐Ÿ˜‚

Wish me luck an 11 hour flight ahead.

Will message I hope tomorrow ((())) xxx

Hi Keef if you pop in I hope you are having a good weekend and the family are well โ˜บ๏ธ

Morning Toady a nice early start for you yesterday that's good.

I am glad to hear all mousies are safe and accounted for. I think you'll maybe see Mrs B today fingers ๐Ÿคž

I'm off now yes a super short turn around i have probably forgotten something vital who knows what yet?

Will keep in touch

Take care

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,930
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope you have a good day we have sun still cold. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) have a good day Vera is on tv tonight and the ice skating. We have seen post vans on a Sunday around here. Thatโ€™s good you saw your mousieโ€™s they are safe. Have a good day

Barbara (()) How are you and your family (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) At last the day has come Enjoy it is Paul (()) excited. Thatโ€™s good your friend getting there (()) love to Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day today and your mum (())

Keef (()) have a good day and your family.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

I hope you had a good flight ?โœˆ๏ธ

I like The raindrops pic and the period drama type pic๐Ÿ‘

i think BR did bite his mummyโ€™s shoulder once but that was when he was teething so thatโ€™s excusable

Yes my mum is a strong character thatโ€™s true thank you

Hope your flight was okay? are you still on the plane? sorry Iโ€™ve lost track of time

Are you Okay was flying? or do you feel a little bit queasy?

iโ€™m okay with it mind you the last time Iโ€™ve was on a plane was a very long time ago

Iโ€™m not too bad thanks Tony thanks for asking I walked and then had a shower with energy fuelled by coconut water but at the moment Iโ€™ve not been allowed to rest properly because my mum is obsessing about the BR โ€œeventโ€ most, Costa was v full, you could even so โ€œbloatedโ€ lol, so I decided to avoid it.

my throat has become a bit nastily sore though after walking in the cold what can we do though? thereโ€™s no solution to that unless we build our own hothouses and walking those lol.

but itโ€™s not bothering constantly and hopefully should be fine in a few days ๐Ÿ‘

Glad you Like the King Charles Pic lol The original version was even funnier because it had the joker from Batman chasing KC Who then in turn was chasing the little girl, I canโ€™t find it now on the Internet though ๐Ÿ˜‚

if youโ€™re still on the plane remember to walk at around a little bit from time to time (to try and avoid deep veined thrombosis)

I hope you enjoy the holiday Toni

bye for now take care xx

ps I may wear this post - hairdressers if necessary lol xx

• bosh
    Options

๐Ÿ‘‹ toady ๐Ÿธand Joan

bit busy but wpp later on today if can xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

my parents and I went to see EF today, it was v tiring but nice ๐Ÿ‘

mum seems to be in good spirits thanks ๐Ÿ™

I hope youโ€™re both having a nice evening tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

how are you this evening?

I donโ€™t blame you for not walking sometimes, itโ€™s an ooky time of year ๐Ÿ˜€

I walked this morning but my throat got v sore even though I was wrapped up like the gender neutral Michelin entity, as it were lol

Went to see EF today it was nice in general though v tiring

but stomach is not feeling yucky as LA would put it lol๐Ÿ‘

littley BR had been driving his parents mad asking for โ€œmima cuddleโ€ bless

LA was tired heโ€™d already been to a lady babyโ€™s birthday party in the morning you see ๐Ÿ™„

Bit of a social butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹

or should that be moth?

bye for now toady you keep warm and Tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,131
    Options

Hello all ๐Ÿ‘‹ only a wave, I got ahead of my jobs for the day and had just finished my nosegay packing when someone bought something else which is good.. and bad as I had to hove to and pack that as well.

Have read back ๐Ÿ˜Š and will see you all tomorrow, thinking of frog & hope all's well - will have to be a pretty vigorous wave for you to see it overseas but I'll find something like a big flag and do my best - hope you are having a good night I have no idea what time zone ๐Ÿ˜ฌ but sleep well anyway xx p.s. cold frame is nearly together ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ pics when I find somewhere to put it, it's slightly larger now it's in one piece than I quite pictured ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Hello joan will say a proper hello tomorrow, hope you enjoyed the tv I have not had much chance to stop & watch anything. Post vans, yes they have been known to come here on a Sun too but thankfully they didn't - tomorrow hopefully๐Ÿคžlove to both :) xx

Quick hi bosh and glad the jollities went well and you did not feel yucky ๐Ÿ˜€ hope the throat got better as the day went on, you need that knitted outfit you posted as well as the michelin person ensemble๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿงฃthere must be 2 or 3 sheep's worth in that, it does look warm ๐Ÿ˜Š better than the bat shorts/dungarees, I was going to say I haven't got the knees for that nowadays but actually I never did haha. Have a good night will see you tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ xx

Love to Barbara as always ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Hope Kitty is getting on well ๐Ÿ˜€

and a quick hi to keef and any other late callers ๐Ÿฆ‰xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Hi Everyone!

It's hot here! Not too bad actually very sunny and everyone is just lovely ๐Ÿ˜

The hotel is spectacular beautiful I will take some photos to post when I get home.

Joan yes I have already heard from my friend would you believe. She was very scared something would happen to us.

The flight was excellent 11 hours then another for 1 hour. Couldn't sleep though.

Hope you are both well? ((())) xxx

Reshmi I am not surprised your Mum is anxious about the do! I can't work out what day it is at home so has it happened? If so it will be a great test of injected MTX

If so how did it go? I hope nobody was bitten. I'm sure BR only bit his Mummy when he was teething a lot do they don't know it hurts.

No costa here bloated with people or otherwise. Paul went straight out to the local shop fir water and soya milk I am about try to try my first coffee wish me luck.

It's OK!!!

Well done going for your walk. We did nearly 10000 steps at the airport.

In a bit we ard getting a tuk tuk to the town with some others to see what's here.

Take care ๐Ÿ™‚

Morning Toady extra custom is always goid even if it does put you behind a bit. It's money which equals bird food or doughnuts for Sleek!

'Tonight' (in an hour or so) we are going to get a tuk tuk into town with the tour guide who is delightful. Just to orientate ourselves. Tomorrow we go to no

• frogmorton
    Options

Sorry a bit went awol!

Love to everyone Keef Kitty Barbara etc etc....

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I not sure if we will have any snow. Take care. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) Teachers are going on strike I read. Have a good day I hope you get your post.

Barbara (()) I hope everything is alright there. Take care. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) thatโ€™s good warm weather. Good your friend (()) is getting on alright itโ€™s all thanks to you. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (())

Reshmi (()) thatโ€™s good your mum enjoyed herself (()) you are doing well.

Keef (()) Have a good day take care.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

poem time

this Oneโ€™s called no gastric complication with injected medication

such lovely paper and pen I thought bosh you must write something down

even if the weather gods they decide to frown

methotrexate means a bit of an ooky mood and a need for a lie - down

but my tummy is not feeling like Iโ€™ve eaten a bowl full of cream

Iโ€™ll leave that to Toniโ€™s feline friends to enjoy before their mackerel based - dream

wppl x

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

yes itโ€™s good that mum had a nice time thanks ๐Ÿ™

im ok today thanks just tired

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    edited 16. Jan 2023, 17:42
    Options

hi toady ๐Ÿธand Toni ๐ŸŒบ

hope youโ€™re both ok?

sorry just v tired today

plus house is full of rubbish food

no energy to tell the stories today

have a good evening and night both of you tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Hello everyone

My post wouldn't go earlier sorry hope this one sends OK fingers crossed.

Loved the poem Reshmi long may the injections help and so glad your stomach is happier!

So would Sleek she loves cream even if it is bad for her. I do get her cat milk.

I Hooe you feel less tired soon ((()))

Hi Joan it's lovely here rather hot it's 3 in the morning need to get up at 6 we are out at 7 to see the temples.

Have to cover up arms and knees out of respect. Quite right too.

Love to you and Sue.

@Keef hasn't been in o hope all is well Keef with you and the family. Is your 'big' boy still living at home I meant to ask?

Hi Toady Hope you're OK along with all wildlife. Looking forward to seeing the finished coldframe.

Look at this!

I have been feeding a one legged bird by the pool! Typical eh. Found no cats yet though.....that's odd๐Ÿค”

Take care

Love to kitty Barbara snd anyone who pops by

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

glad youโ€™re enjoying yourself ๐Ÿ‘

thanks about poem and my stomach etc

BR enjoyed playing with my long beaded necklace๐Ÿ‘

LA told me he didnโ€™t eat princess cake as itโ€™s for girls lol - turned out that was a bit of a porky pie lol

ive got hospital blood test tomorrow morning weather- permitting- it might be -4 degrees Celsius ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

hope you get some sleep soon

bye Toni Tc xx

• toady
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ˜Š lovely to see frog twice, and maybe we will know one day what 'tomorrow we go to no..' means ๐Ÿ˜‚. So glad you got there without trouble and are feeling ok ๐Ÿ˜€ a one-legged bird, ah well we just attract them don't we ๐Ÿ˜„ look forward to hearing what news you have time for, but don't worry if not you can scrawl a couple of lines on a cafe postcard and we will stick it on the pinboard for everyone to read. I would like to say today has been less of a shambles than yesterday but it was worse if anything ๐Ÿ˜‚ never mind, start over again tomorrow. Hopefully will be in with a bit more news myself - have a good night ๐Ÿ˜ด and send us some sun if you possibly could ๐ŸŒž love to both xx

Hello joan, my parcel came ๐Ÿ˜€ and although it was signed for he didn't even tap so I didn't need to be presentable at all, I don't know what they do when it needs a signature, scribble on the thing themselves I suppose! After that it all went downhill today ๐Ÿ˜‚ very disorganized. I hadn't heard about the teachers, parents will be put on the spot won't they - except teachers with children themselves ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Have a good day tomorrow it was certainly a chilly one today. xx

Hi bosh ๐Ÿ‘‹ what an epic title for a poem that isโœŒ๏ธ and all the better for being about feeling ok on the meds ๐Ÿ˜€. Thanks for the quick hello and hope you have a good night I would be tired if I'd been out at parties, it's alright for the social moths among us. No princess cake, hmm yes that was never going to be a very convincing claim was it ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜‚. Hope everyone else ok and glad your mum is too at the moment. Good luck for the bloods hope it's not too cold, I will get the kettle going in here in time for when you call in (well I will if I can organize myself better than today it started well then went a bit off course!). xx

'night to all, keef Barbara Kitty mig Carol & all visitors xx

• bosh
    Options

Morning everyone xx

wppl xx

ps more HD humour lol xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Go careful there is black ice in places. Have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady ((()) Do they take a photo of your parcel thatโ€™s what they do here. Thatโ€™s different Toniโ€™s 1 legged bird. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) there is black ice take care. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) Do you have to keep your head covered has well. Do they speak English. Thatโ€™s nice looking around the temples. Donโ€™t get lost. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) thatโ€™s good your tummy is feeling better. and your mum (()) is coping well.

Keef (()) I hope all is well there.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue today?

yes itโ€™s def good about my stomach thanks๐Ÿ‘

yes mums coping well too thats true

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

how are you today?

im ok thanks

was freezing this morning my bad leg was hurting but could still walk on it ๐Ÿฅถ

im keeping this short for now

not experiencing opimal ipad conditions atm

bfn Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you doing today?

im ok thanks

bloods went ok although I was freezing ๐Ÿฅถ

and bad leg hurt but I could walk on it๐Ÿ‘

not going to group tomorrow if weather stays this bad

how were the temples?

did you catch up on your sleep?

LA was naughty on Sunday heโ€™s become a bottomless birthday - cake - eating pit lol

he really reprimanded me when I suggested green- faced witch eats cornflakes once a week for breakfast, I was told she just consumes children for every meal - oh dear that canโ€™t be good for her cholesterol ๐Ÿ˜‚

bye for now Toni Tc xx

ps poss hairstyle suggestion for when I go to HDs lol xx

• toady
    Options

Evening everyone.. well this was a bit horrid & no mistake, I hoped I'd seen the last of having to break the ice on the bird bath.. really jolly cold tonight. I feel like something has got my head in a pair of nutcrackers ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I am definitely not hanging around this evening, I have had hot chocolate and toast and I will be off to bed in due course.

Frog you most certainly picked the exact moment to go away and out of this - hope you are ok and having a lovely time, and just busy or not able to post for techie reasons especially if you had a bit of trouble sending yesterday. I am minding Mrs B, she is fine but sticking to her rather neither here nor there habits as far as territory goes, will keep an eye on things. Nothing much going on here I will post any trivia tomorrow if I defrost a bit! Love to all xx

Hello joan, yes the postie and couriers do take pics, I'm never sure what good it does, you could take a picture and then just take the parcel away with you again ๐Ÿค” anyway, after yesterday's luck not having to be disturbed, postie caught me completely on the hop today. Had to just stand there on the doorstep thinking 'but yesterday there was makeup earrings perfume and a better top, why didn't you knock then ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚' oh dear there is no getting ahead in life is there ๐Ÿ˜‚. Has been so cold hasn't it really very trying, hope you are both well love to the dear dogs xx

Hi bosh, not much happening with me I did a few chores but gave up after that, it's just grim ๐Ÿ˜ฌ hope your evening is going ok and your leg is a bit less trouble tomorrow especially if you go out, I haven't been out in this, no thanks ๐Ÿ™„. Sorry your HD appt got put on or whatever the muddle was but maybe it will be nicer by then at least and you can always condition it 10 times by then and then average that out if the hairdresser grills you ๐Ÿ˜„ no I wouldn't either I would stick to plan A and just keep it to yourself. I have been doing a bit of shopping for odds & ends today there has not been much else to do; but only 'pocket money price' things. Hope everyone is alright today, have a good day tomorrow untroubled by green-faced witches, queue jumpers or agreeable people ๐Ÿ˜‚. xx

Quick wave to everyone and then the kettle is going on for last orders ๐Ÿ˜˜ will fill a couple of tea & coffee flasks and leave them behind the cafe counter, help yourselves ๐Ÿ˜„ but anyone with any sense will not be staying up long either. xx