Options

Comments

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,034
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

How are you?

I had a v bad stomach problem last night

i felt pressure to have some rich food yesterday plus had iron tablet and the result was terrible nothing serious just v unpleasant 🤢

I am feeling v tired today and trying to eat extremely sensibly etc

you’re right I’m worried about these “fancy” meals coming up as even though my stomach is a lot better than it was it’s like yours it can flare up

mum seems ok atm thanks

sorry can’t really give you all the news atm

glad your weather is better 👍

LA is going an indoor school picnic today, only one parent was allowed to be invited so he asked mummy lol, he said, “ I’m sorry daddy I still love you, maybe next time” haha 😂

poor daddy - it’s like he was an unsuccessful candidate at a job interview, “sorry you weren’t selected, we’ll keep your application on file (or possibly in the waste paper bin lol)

mum got her results good and not so good she said but she needs to wait for doc to contact her

bye for now Toni Tc xx

Ps Xena expressing her quiet and subdued side lol xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options

Look finally a snowdrop!

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,123
    Options

Hi all 😊 progress! 👍️ ish, anyway. Long story short I found a mystery drip under the boiler 😱 which was not only the last thing I wanted barely a week after the last hoohah, especially a thing & not immediately diagnosable by me, but on top of that I had reason to think my usual boiler chap might not be available. The thought of having to start over with a new firm under emergency conditions was a bit last straw 😣 BUT usual chap has come up trumps and has been today for a recce. Anyway it's not a simple job unfortunately but at least from here it is what it is, I don't have to be without heat for long, could be a lot worse. I didn't want to come in here squeaking about boiler disasters before I knew anything in case you thought I was in imminent peril but thankfully no.

A big thank you frog for all Sleek's help 😂 not to mention the cheering me up no end entertainment side. I truly couldn't have done it without you/her 😊. The one small consolation was that some rooms were still tidy from the last doings, the worst of it was that mr boiler has to go in potentially many more rooms, so no shoving all my stuff out of the way as easily. I do not keep on top of my clutter, no 😳🤫 I'm naturally untidy, I don't particularly crave a showroom effect anyway but also as it takes so much time getting things back out that I'm using daily. It's clean clutter, packaging materials, boxes that will come in handy etc, ebay stuff but in general I do have too much of everything I admit. I quite like the tidying/organising side of things if not doing it under pressure, but everyday housework, ugh 😕. Thanks again and especially for the cup of tea & Rich Tea biccies, the very thing 🤩 I will still be not entirely here for a bit because this situation is ongoing but I will be in & out I hope. So sorry to hear about your friend's dog, oh how mean for life to give her this too now, the poor little thing, do they really think he will be alright? 😥 Hope all well with you & back soon all things being equal sorry if I've missed much. Lovely snowdrop! gardening soooon, I am plotting and planning to myself 😊xx

Hello joan, yes a leak of sorts water has got it in for me this year 🙄 the boiler will need taking to bits I fear but was due a service anyway and the chap is very very good, I was so relieved he is available. Not til end of next week at soonest but we'll see. It was quite nice outdoors today around lunchtime, surprisingly so! Got outside for a little while, saw Mrs B and tidied up for a few minutes. Thank you for the good wishes I am just about back on top of things or will be 👍️ have a good day tomorrow, love to Sue too :) How old were you when your aunt tried to persuade you into the pub? 🍺 xx

Hi to bosh and sorry things are a bit up & down with you at the moment with all the things 'on', meals and visits etc, and also your mum's tests being mixed results I hope that's to only a slight degree. Good luck for the extra family stuff and hope you can stick to the plain side of things like Toni says people should be nicer and more sensible about proferring excess food, what good does it do them 🙄. Poor Daddy not being invitied to the picnic, oh that must have been a bit of a blow, the less popular parent and no picnic food, ouch 😄 but if there was only one invite it's not really such an insult. Glad the group was ok and worth going to. I hope the rest of your day is better and you feel more settled, sorry I'm not quite back in the posting loop I am going for a rest now having had an early start and then a long boiler tutorial 🤨 see you soon :) xx

Love to Kitty and Barbara 😘 xx

and a wave to everyone else xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni toady and Joan

sorry not a good day overall

mum’s still not feeling well with the diabetes

but I don’t really feel chatting about it

I know you’ll understand

bye Tc xx

• toady
    edited 9. Feb 2023, 21:44
    Options

Goodnight bosh yes ofc we totally understand and hope things are better for you tomorrow, kettle is on anytime of day and probably the night too if it's me on cafe duty - just a little pic for you for a change, a green sleepy fairy to wish you some nice sleep too xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Look Joan another Val's! This one is quite near me if it still exists. I actually could go there for a cup of tea! My bro has been told maybe 2 months to sit up normally and be able to work (from now) but a whole year to recover fully. Hope you and Sue are ok are you going to your cafe today? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi How are you today? Please never worry if you ahve to post a short reply because you aren't 100%

How awful feeling so rough yesterday. Honestly people ought to let you eat what you can comfortably eat! My sister is very overweight (and also on iron tablets - wonder if it's the MH meds???) and her son and DIL wanted her to try vegan Keto as she is vegan. She passed out🙄they are leaving her to do things her way now.

I do not know what to suggest but hopefully the meals (certainly the one in Reading) might give you the chance to choose something like a sandwich/baked potato. You really don't need your stomach constantly flaring up ((()))

Oh I love that! Daddy being the reserve candidate for the job and LA keeping his name on file😂 Mums tend to be very much the favoured parent with small children and probably your sister does do the most for him. Or maybe he thought picnic=food not so good for Daddy's waistline!

I am sure your Mum will explain what she means when she's ready bless her.

You take care and yes Xena is a delicate flower - aren't we all?

Morning Toady I am so pleased that you more or less got everything sorted in time for the boiler man to come.

Your house sounds like mine. I have clutter never dirt. I am messy naturally (I must be 'arty'), but never dirty. I am working on a big tidy myself because losing my friend made me realise just how organised she was and how disorganised I am😳 Did he want to bleed your radiators?🙄 or no the shame 😳

Sleek is very good at housework isn't she? She loves being with you when you are 'working' at home. Just needs the odd treat. This is her motorbike she kicks Tommy out of the sidecar and brings her cleaning stuff instead:

Hoping the little doggie will be ok they have two dogs the one who is ill was more her wife's so he must be ok. All being well he will be but it can flare up again sadly. He is back at the vets this evening for his check up to see if he is on the mend. It can kill them if not treated though.

Take care and don't overdo it. Next week I will start my cleaning after I finish the ironing - Sleek! Slee-eeek!

or egg on toast fried or scrambled avocado etc....

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,926
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good day. Love to your two Sharon’s (()) have a good weekend. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) Sorry about your boiler that’s good you’ve got the right man you wanted. I was in my twenties when we went with our aunt sue would have gone in the pub not me I would have been to embarrassed. Have a good day if you can and a good weekend (())

Barbara (()) have a good day and a good weekend. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) How is your Ankle Have a good day and a good weekend (()) (()) that’s a long time for your brother I would think in time he would feel easier in places (()) that’s a shame it’s your friends wife’s little dog that’s one thing you’re friend had that was her wife’s. I do hope he gets better (()) Toni you have a Val’s cafe you can go to. Sleeke works hard. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I’m sorry you have tummy problems I hope it does not last too long don’t worry about the meal it’s up to you to eat what you want you know your tummy (()) love to your mum (()) i hope she gets good news (()) have a good day and weekend (())

Keef (()) and Lisbeth (()) have a good weekend

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺 and toady 🐸

how are you both this afternoon?

im not too bad at the moment thanks 🙏

but yesterday my mum had 2 hypos and my dad’s behaviour towards her was appalling and shocking

but she is ok today thank G**

ive helped organise biscuits/ sweets that kind of thing so we’re better prepared to help her again if it happens in day time

my stomach is ok atm thanks

but I’m still not quite eating normal yet but that’s ok

its safer that way

sorry to write a “joint message”

but not so much time atm

glad you’re getting the house things sorted toady 🐸

Toni what happened to your brother?

did he fall?

when my mum was in the middle of a hypo she was reading stuff on the Internet to my dad about hypoglycaemic attacks and how serious they are I of course already knew as does my dad really

life was disturbing enough when I had mental health relapse

i have never seen my dad be this cruel before

sorry this not really a v cheerful post

I’ll go for now t and T bye take care xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

Mums ok atm thanks but she was v unwell yesterday unfortunately with diabetes

My stomach is just about ok now thanks but still not quite eating normally as yet

actually what mum said about her results was a bit confusing I think they were more or less ok but there’s def something wrong maybe insulin dosage as she usually doesn’t have 2 hypos in one day

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni

I almost forgot to mention,

on a more cheerful note BR is really enjoying new nursery and expanding his vocabulary

the other day he wanted to play dressing up so he took the fancy dress costumes in his hands and went to carer and said “put on”

so he dressed up like a bumblebee and made “Maya” wear zebra costume, but he looked like half bee half teddy bear to me lol

he also knows the route to nursery and whenever his mum goes near that street he says “nursey ”, he’s a quiet guy unlike LA, lol, but a clever guy, he also doesn’t have that many tantrums (yet), he’s as cool as a cucumber, possibly a bit like me, by cucumber I may mean avocado, but don’t tell LLF that lol,otherwise she’ll make you eat the monster- sized carrot cake portion she’s so fond of and you and I will be clutching our stomachs in agony forevermore 🤢

thanks for the advice about the meals, we’re going to a diff restaurant in Reading actually, not so healthy 😡

They don’t do sandwiches, it’s v cheese and fried food oriented unfortunately not even fish which I find is a good simple option for me personally, jacket potatoes sounds good though thanks, I’ll check the menu again, I suppose at least it’s in Reading so I pretend to eat things if the worst comes to the worst, though hopefully I’ll be better by then.

Regarding the other meal if bill tries to force feed me chocolate I may have to slap him with Mima - saurus - tail👍

hopefully no one will take a W/A video of the event 😂

bye for now Toni Tc xx

• toady
    Options

Hi all 👋 well I must say I'm v glad I had the boilerman yesterday because I wasn't even that cold then and there was a bit of light on the subject, today is horrid 🙄 so all in all much the better day to not have to do anything much.

Yes the clutter just creeps up doesn't it frog, also I do realize I don't paint a good picture of my everyday way of going on, it sounds like I never clean at all, if I have to do it all in an emergency 😂 it's not quite that bad but the stuff you can't do ahead is the most annoying - never mind if you hoovered & did dishes the day before visitors, they will all need doing again. Thankfully no he did not want to bleed the rads on this visit! and anyway, thank merciful heavens, I haven't many upstairs anyway. What made me laugh so much too is that Sleek was doing the dishes in a kitchen very like mine - the layout, the windows, the tiled windowsill the kettle even - so I could just see her there 😂 bless her. She was much more methodical than me, I get to the stage where I'm arranging the fruitbowl and putting out the fancy coffee while a little voice is saying mop the floor, woman, for god's sake, what are you doing 😂. At least it all looks nice now and I will get the benefit myself and of course it must not Slip Back before next call. I love the Val's cafes by the way and the one on your windscreen, lets not have it that icy again I hope. Thinking of your friend's little dog & its appt, yes he must be ok that would be too mean 😣. Have a good weekend love to all :) xx

Hello joan, yes thanks everything is sort of under control and I am just monitoring stuff. I thought it was supposed to be the warmest day of the week today, I would not have liked the heating off today 😱. I am only very rarely in a pub especially these days but I think they have become much better than they once were, obviously not as smoky etc and less like just a man's sort of thing but it is still always going to be more awkward for women I do think and I wouldn't go in by myself but men can 😕. Have a good weekend both :) xx

Hi bosh and sorry things are not the best but nice to see you in the cafe and posting about BR and LA too, good luck again for your family meals and so on, really hope you find something nice & plainish; it's a shame they don't just ask if you want to come and give you more of a say 😔. Yes do employ any necessary means if people come at you with chocolate and unwanted stuff 🦖 that would give them something to think about 😄👍️ the police elephant would give you a character reference I'm sure so don't worry about being charged with grievous 'bil' harm. I do hope the dr can sort out the best way to address your mum's treatment etc it seemed that the last change was a good one but it can't be as good as it should, no she shouldn't be having repeat hypos a day, sorry it's a worry for you. Good idea to get some things all set for her just 'in case of'. I have dropped off my walks again because of this week's events and I was just getting going again 🙄 will try to start again but today is not very nice. See you over the weekend I hope tc yourself :) xx

Love to Kitty are you looking at seeds and plants 😊

and to Barbara too, I am still seeing my Mrs B regularly she is ok 👍️ hope yours are alright the worst of the winter should be behind us 😀

Hello to anyone else passing 👋☕️ xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

thanks for your kind thoughts about my mum, my stomach etc

yes its easy to hoard things isn’t it?

I used to have quite a few old books until I realised how much dust they attracted which was bad for my skin

yes that’s true I forgot the police elephant writes references from time to time lol

grievous “bil” harm that’s a good one

a funny thing happened recently again it sounds like one of my inventions, but it really happened

theres a man who goes out walking near our house, he carries the baby (son presumably) on his head, but when he walks by our house I can only see the baby as the hedge obscures the man, the baby is wearing a v cute and strange winter hat 🎩

it has 2 horns on it so he looks like a little imp floating in the ether, it might be one of those “you had to be there” situations, come to think of it LA had a similar hat once, I remember once a strange lady in the park complimented him on it lol, good job she didn’t think it was blasphemous really lol 😂

you never know how other people will react really do you? One of the many problems of life I suppose.

My stomach is not quite as “almost settled” as I thought it was, though its hurting less now actually, which is progress at least.

bye toady Tc have a good night xx

ps dino - shaped melon pieces for LA’s picnic, nice and healthy, but I fear the delicacy they call” le sandwich au dommage” as some used to call it - though prob not Flaubert lol - may have to triumph xx

• bosh
    Options

good night everyone xx

• frogmorton
    Options

or are we this posh? I don't think so!

Morning Joan I think in the summer I will see if the 'Val's' in Lichfield is still there with Kari. Ankle is still sore but getting better thanks. I think my brother will feel better and better I suspect the full 12 months will be being able to run which he doesn't anyway! I am going to teh ballet this afternoon with my lovely neighbours! How are you and Sue doing? Sleek is here on her lovely clean blanket in front of me now ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi gosh what a time you had😕 I could see how upset and shocked you were yesterday. Your Dad is really misbehaving and jolly well knows just how dangerous hypos are😠 I hope he didn't treat you so badly when you were ill with your MH. I am fuming on your behalf here and sending you some ((()))

Well done you though getting sensible stuff prepared for her ready for any future crises👍️

Yes my brother had a fall at work in December. It was a really nasty one he ripped his entire thigh muscle (the back one) off of the bone inside? You could actually see it bunched up under the skin🤢. He had to have surgery to reconnect it, but obviously can't use it until it's healed so a slow process recovering unfortunately. The surgeon normally only sees this kind of injury in footballers.

I had a feeling BR would be quite different to his brother Lucy was the same a very laid back child. Bless him he sounds totally adorable in his bee outfit looking like a teddy-bee! His speech is really coming along isn't it? Imagine him knowing the way to nursery already! Maybe he will be a pilot☺️ He might not have many tantrums if he's like his Auntie Mima he will be cool as a small 🥑

Oh dear a restaurant which might not offer any 'plainer' food🙄 you will just have to do your very very best. As you say you can pretend to eat and have something at home on the quiet later. You still have tomorrow (it is tomorrow?) to get through with nosey cousin yet. Don't forget ask her lots of questions😉 If BIL tries to force anything like chocolate on you get him with that spikey tail!

Love the Auntiesaurus☺️

Morning Toady

You know I think everyone cleans like mad when someone is coming. Wasn't lockdown great?🤣

Of course we do. Anyone who doesn't is a fibber or maybe has OCD.

Clutter just creeps in. I am due a boiler service myself so better crack on. the main bits are quite respectable now thanks to your little 'push'. How amazing that Sleek was actually in your kitchen then doing your dishes! I went back and had a look now we can picture you there😊

Yes no slipping back.

I cleaned the 'public' bits too yesterday I had a man coming to look at repairing two blown windows and on Tuesday a man is coming to repair my dishwasher. Not that we use it much, but if I am going to do the village safari supper in March then I will definitely need it.

Sleek is asleep here ATM as per photo I just took for Joan. She was with Kitty overnight apparently.

Don't worry little doggie was doing ok according to the vet so 🐾 crossed.

I found a posh Val's this morning don't think that's us we are far cosier here aren't we? No let's not have that ice again it was awful😕

Have a good day and next week let's get our seeds out!

low fat pancakes!

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good day. What plants will you have in your garden. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) How is everything today (()) you don’t need anymore happenings. Have a good day (()) I go in a pub now we go with our friend on her birthday and on ours and Christmas time.

Barbara (()) I hope everything is alright there. Have a good day. How is Mr B (()) love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) have a good day. Your brother is doing well (()) and little Yorkie is ok that’s good news. Love to your friend (()) I have my appointment the 17 March. Yes that would be hard cooking for that many and washing up. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) that’s not nice of your Dad I’m sorry your mum had two hypo’s (()) is she alright now (()) I’ve had problems with my nerves when my mum died I couldn’t stop shaking. You eat what you want to eat don’t let them make you eat anything you don’t want (()) have a good day.

Keef (()) and Lisbeth (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you today?

im glad your ankle is improving even though it’s happening slowly 👍

thanks about dad and thanks for the hugs 🙏

when I had MH probs he was quite nasty at times but not as bad as this

these days he can be so cruel maybe it’s partly a way for him to deal with his own problems, but cruelty and bullying are never right

im very sorry to hear about your brothers fall and the long recovery process that must have been very traumatic and difficult

That’s interesting about Lucy, thanks about BR, yes he’s learning a lot at nursery I think

that’s true if he becomes a pilot he may be considered to “professionally outrank” the taxi drivers - how very ooky 😱

Don’t tell principal T driver LA and holiday cover lady baby Leola, we should keep that info private 🤫lol

Nosey cousins wife meal is tomorrow that’s right

yes I’ll remember to ask her many questions 👍

My stomach turned out to more unsettled than I thought last evening so I’m hungry and a bit grumpy today but otherwise ok thanks

GP surgery said they botched up one the blood tests so I need to ring them and book diabetes blood test - which is very annoying 😡

But never mind

mum is ok at the moment thanks

id better go for now, getting a bit tired

bye for now Toni Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

yes dad shouldn’t have behaved like that

thanks about my mum she said her blood sugar is under control today so far👍

im sorry you had the problem with your nerves when your mum died

Thanks for the advice about eating

I hope you both have a nice day too

bye Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

hi toady 🐸

good afternoon

how are you today?

it is difficult getting motivated to do walks when the weather is nasty I agree

Ive been telling myself I need to at least attempt one of the really long walks (well long for me) that I used to pre - arthritis, the walk to Wart - rose no less, but it would have to be a completely frost - free day, as it involves a hill, also my stomach would have to 100% well, plus not too cold a temp really, as I’d have to wear trainers, snow boots would be warm but would result in a bit of ooky foot pain I know that 😱

also making new routines and trying to get back to “normal” is never easy is it?

at least that’s my opinion, a doc once said to me that things are “pretty much normal” with my joint probs now, but I don’t think that’s quite right, I know I’m v lucky compared to many arthritis sufferers, but she said I could dance again (well dance aerobics that is lol ) climb the Everest and so on, “methinks the doc was telling a bit of a porky pie there lol”😂

I haven’t been out but it seems milder today

whats your weather like today?

bfn toady Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

I saw a rather unfortunate book title today 😱

somewhat ooky indeed lol

bye Tc xx

• toady
    edited 11. Feb 2023, 22:05
    Options

Hello all 👋 gosh tired today! I think Thurs has caught up with me - I often find that's the way, I get my rebound tiredness 2 days or 3 days after the event, whereas the day after something can be deceptively ok. Am going to excusez-moi and get off early 😴 Sunday tomorrow so should be quiet hopefully & nothing to get up for, I will lie in and have an unhurried brekky of whatever frog can come up 🍳with & hopefully see you all later sometime. Have a good night all, ever so many best wishes to bosh for tomoz as they say (not me you understand, perish the thought, just 'they') with nosey cousin 🤥, and see you all soon 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Joan Happy Sunday. How are you and Sue doing? I'm glad you have an apt 17th March isn't too far away now. I'm still trying to decide if I want to do the Safari Supper this year but expect I will🙄Maybe the course I'll do is a starter that would be easiest. Take care ((())) xxx

A wave to Kitty hope all is well👋

Morning Reshmi. I hope you and your Mum are doing ok today.

I am so sorry your dad was nasty when you were ill, but it sounds as though he is escalating. Maybe you are right it's to mask his own problems; his leg and possibly getting a bit confused himself, but there is no excuse for being cruel and bullying😕

I am sure BR will do well, but for now you are quite right we must keep quiet so that LA does no suspect his brother will fly an aeroplane not just a 'mere' taxi driver like LA nor holiday cover driver Baby Leolia🤫not a word shall pass my lips🤐

Very best of luck for today I know you're ready to deal with nosey cousin and to fend off BIL's dietary suggestions. Just enjoy the boys and keep your head down.🤞

How annoying the Drs surgery botching some of your bloods. You'll have to go again🙄

Thinking of you today.

Morning Toady How are you feeling today? I hope a little bit better with some extra energy.

Energy potion made for you by Sleek don't worry it's from Aidan's old cat's recipe/spell book and quite safe.

I am the same. All those weeks supporting my friends caught up with me once it eased off. Then I crashed. ((()))

I hope you had a nice lie-in and will enjoy this breakfast/brunch it's available until 12:30 it being Sunday.

Here is our latest adornment on our post box! For Valentine's day:

Take care everyone.

Bosh you can leave out any items which aren't good for you - maybe less 🥑

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good day. Have you got nice neighbours (()) Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) have a good day. How is your leak I know you have a man to fix it.

Barbara (()) how are you and Mr B (()) love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni ((). I hope your ankle is not too painful (()) love to your brother (()) and your friend (()). Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day don’t worry you will get through it (()) love to your mum (())

Keef (()) and Lisbeth (())

take care
    joan xx
  • toady
    Options

Hi all 😊 have recouped a bit of energy thanks to a not bad night and frog's handy breakfast (which I did spin out to not quite half 12, but certainly to elevenses - makes for a short day unfortunately but never mind) - and a quick swig of Sleek's potion which was very bracing 😄 Aidan's cat knew its stuff, that's for sure 😺. I had a quick potter outdoors and I am certain I counted 4 mouses 😀 ! so whatever happens to mousie, and they can only go on so long of course, it looks like the 'line' will be safeguarded. Jolly good. Nothing much happening out there but a few things showing signs of life that I thought maybe had had it. I am mid seed-sort, and gaining a bit of order and tidiness, though I am never sure whether to sort by date, type, season, etc, I feel some sort of Dewey decimal system is needed 😂 but usually comes down to cross-referenced bits of notebooks &c. I'm sure we will be able to get 'at' things soon 👍️ looking ahead a bit I am determined this will be the year I succeed at herbs, as nothing dispirits me more than articles saying they are the easy peasiest of beginner's jobs, I just can't seem to master them🌱. Hope your own tidying is going ok, and that none of your window and dishwasher repairers need to intrude too much. I am happy to act as one of those cautionary examples, 'don't end up like this untidy toad', if it helps motivate you 😂. Lovely pillarbox what a lovely bun, and what neat knitting, is it hand? or machine, do people still go in for that 🤔. Hope all well with you, how long is it til Paul's appt? Have a good Sunday evening and yes do try to bag a simple course for the safari supper, were you rolling your eyes there at the idea of doing it or at your inability to say no 😉 xx

Hello joan, my leak is stable thank you and under close supervision with me making methodical notes for the chap to help diagnose things 😂 all in good time now I guess when he is free. I am still looking at bath taps it is confusing because some are so cheap you think they can't possibly be any good but some may well be as good as overpriced ones. There are some very funny product names out there 🤨 a range called Frenzy, of all things, wouldn't a shower attachment called that just make you think of Psycho 😱😂. Have a good start to the week 😊 :) xx

Thinking of bosh and hope the socialising things are well on their way to a close🤞. I love the story of the little floating imp baby, that's a great image I can picture it well, without having to be there to find it a good anecdote 😄. Is he wearing the hat with an ordinary little outfit I wonder. I was just browsing a clothes store online a cool-ish one and they had a pet supplies section, I couldn't think what on earth they would have that for & was picturing cat food and budgerigar ladders, it was just one thing a knitted coat for little dogs. Hope your walks this week will be ok if you can get time, yes definitely milder so far and a bit of sun sometime apparently. How far is a longish walk in your terms, I know what you mean about the drs making it sound as though you can potentially do all sorts if your joints are not bad, but there's tiredness & things I don't think anyone who hasn't had the fatigue side really 'gets it'. Long covid will have come as a shock to a lot of active people 😔. Anyway definitely good that they think your joints are pretty much ok because we all know what not ok is like 😱 so keep up the good work. Have not done much today but that's understandable, I should do a bit of ebay stuff later - they are running a 'vector card' promotion soon with so many x bonus points, that means I'm bound not to want anything but think of something next day. The spoof kiddies books are a laugh, that family do indeed look a bit too much like they have helped themselves and are brazening it out 😮. All the best for tomorrow etc soon you will be 'free' to escape back to cafe and tea and plain bics 👍️ :) xx

Love to everyone 😘 xx