Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,037
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you today?

Iโ€™m feeling slightly better thanks due to Gluco - zade, paracetamol and putting heating up

mum tested negative for covid yesterday (she didnโ€™t re - test today) and is feeling a bit better thanks ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks so much for the hugs

I liked the face - planting pic lol

ok I will monitor P closely and put a parental lock on the tv lol

LA etc went to science museum in London yesterday

the ticket inspector said he could have a train ticket in exchange for his lunch!

the cheek of it! Are a young manโ€™s cheese sandwiches are never safe?

he acquired yet another female admirer at museum, an Italian lady baby no less ๐Ÿ™‚

also he saw โ€œfinding Mimo โ€œ when he was a young boy apparently but now heโ€™s a big boy lol

ill stop for now

bye Toni Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

glad youโ€™re not too bad

I try not to mention kidneys unless I really have to as my mum had kidney problems

but thatโ€™s ok you werenโ€™t to know that ๐Ÿ™‚

yes weird snack though no doubt

thanks for your kind wishes

i canโ€™t say Iโ€™m feeling all that great but not as bad as early morning thanks

one good thing is that EF arenโ€™t coming tomorrow phew

ive got indigestion probs again but thatโ€™s related to time of month this time

mums still got the cold and a slight temperature but no covid at least not according to yesterdayโ€™s test

LAโ€™s still attracting ladies like a veritable film star lol

alright for some haha

Bye Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

Thanks about mum

sheโ€™s feeling slightly better atm but still not really that good unfortunately

her throat is a bit better though thanks

im feeling a bit better than in the morning thanks

bye for now tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,124
    Options

Hi all, quieter day today thank goodness and I feel better for having got something done, but the tiredness has caught up a bit on the downswing as these things do - really not looking forward to gearing back up again for an imminent boilerman but at the same time really really itching to get it done. Hopefully he can come sooner rather than later ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคž. Glad little brother & sister Yorkies had a good walk and yes he would want to do his walk by himself, I can quite see that ๐Ÿ˜‰ and it's nice that there was some sun for them to rest in after - it really was not half bad yesterday, better than today so that was another relief. Mrs B, yes I have been meaning to tell, she does seem to have resumed a more normal pattern in terms of where she frequents the garden & how she is behaving, have not seen the nest-wrecker ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so I am cautiously hoping that she has maybe won the turf wars and that perhaps as we go into nesting season things will have resolved themselves๐Ÿคž. Will keep watching ๐Ÿ‘€. So nice that things are perking up outdoors, the odd cheerful moment here & there, bits of sunshine, robin frolicking in the birdbath etc ๐Ÿ˜Š. Did you get your walk if so hope it wasn't drizzly, it threatened here but really nothing to speak of. Yes I expect people do make their purchases on purpose to make me pack at awkward times ๐Ÿ˜‚, I actually speeded through yesterday's it just went really easily practically packed itself, now to spite me I made a sale today too which I should have got on with but haven't ๐Ÿคช procrastination, thy name is toady ๐Ÿ˜‚. Have a good Sunday yourselfves :) xx

Hello joan, yes the skip is still there, at least that's no trouble and I suppose sort of helps look like there is someone there rather than that the house is empty - I cut across the path under both our windows sometimes and walk down their drive to also look like someone is around, probably no-one sees and it doesn't help at all but you never know. It's just a relief they have not got any with anything too quickly. Have a good Sunday both of you :) xx

Hello bosh, glad you have felt a little bit better today with the aid of a few things like remedial Gluco-zade and hope tomorrow will be a better indigestion-type day too. Sorry I went too far with the receptionist story comment, gosh how very very tactless of me I could have thought about that really, thank you for taking my faux pas nicely which I know you would of course. It has been a tiring day here too & I have not been out which I should have, maybe tomorrow if weather not bad. Glad to hear (in the sense it will be one less thing for you) that the EF are not coming tomorrow. I do agree with you over bil and GoT there are some things that come out and you take one look and thing not for me, even if (sometimes especially if) people are going a bit overboard for them. All just rather gratuitous but also I can't see that there was even anything that original about it nor looked well done/authentic to me (from stills) so yes just pulp tv really. I was a bit sorry that David [person-who-rents-rather-than-owns-home] is starring in the series about the Litvinenko case, don't like this sort of thing not in good taste at all. On the other hand you get the news that publishers are changing Roald Dahl's books to make them more tasteful, which whatever you think about that side of the argument, is a bit dubious as well to me ๐Ÿค” although the family agreed to it. Ah well will stick to Frog & Toad ๐Ÿ˜€ quick random question, did you like the Dr Seuss books because they decidedly give me the ooks ๐Ÿ˜ฌ are they still popular with today's littleys or is Peppa Pig now top dog or pig rather ๐Ÿ˜‚. See you soon ๐Ÿ‘‹ hope your mum's cold keeps improving :) xx

Hello again to Kitty, hope you have sorted your phone, glad you are feeling in good spirits ๐Ÿ˜€ xx

Love to Barbara of course ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

and all callers xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

donโ€™t worry about the โ€œfaux pasโ€ - it happens ๐Ÿ™‚

dr seuss I vaguely remember them but donโ€™t think I read them or was read them when v young, so wasnโ€™t too ooky for me

LA is still a massive PP fan

glad you got things done

did you like watching Henryโ€™s Cat?

mum hasnโ€™t got worse so far ๐Ÿ‘

LA shouted โ€œhow dare you switch off Paw Patrol on your phoneโ€ to my mum in the car๐Ÿ˜ฑ

My goodness what a naughty shouting rabbit lol

ill leave it there for now as still pretty tired

have a good night toady bye Tc xx

Ps a poster for bill maybe - might help his rather stereotyped views of certain females ๐Ÿ‘

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 19. Feb 2023, 07:09
    Options

Morning Joan how are you today? I hope your leg isn't too bad. That little Yorkie is feisty and a fighter you're quite right. I was pleased my friend made it here with them too. Good that Sue has her Ipad so she can watch Call the Midwife. We watch both. Vera on catch up. Take care ((())) xxxx

Morning Reshmi I am very pleased to hear you felt slightly better yesterday and hope today is better still๐ŸคžGlu-cozade is spot on for days like that.

Good job your Mum was negative for COVID that is a relief.

Glad you liked the IPad face planting pic. It definitely wouldn't be comfortable.

Yes please a parental lock an unusual code so P can't break it (he can be cunning when it comes to TV).

Oh my goodness What did LA do? His ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿ˜ฎ he must have been outraged. ๐Ÿ˜€ I think he probably kept his butties in the end and got his train ride? Bless him!

Of course he acquired another lady-baby 'friend' that boy is a charmer! Italian eh? ๐Ÿ˜‰

He is indeed a big boy now he goes to school not nursery. He is just so entertaining isn't he?

I hope your day is good take care ((()))

Morning Toady I hope you are feeling well today? you have had a busy time of it recently.

I suppose you will have to summon some energy from somewhere next week. The boilerman needs to come quite quickly this time sadly, but it will be done then fingers ๐Ÿคž

That little Yorkie is one determined feisty little boy. I was actually quite proud of him. All the two of them needed was a gallon of water and a rest in the sun to recover. I think it did my friend good too to get over here and do something a bit different. I can't believe how quickly he recovered from his bout of HGE it was quite scary.

I am very pleased to hear Mrs B might have regained her territory. I was quite worried there for a while. Perhaps the younger Mrs B found her own husband instead of nest-wrecking. Possibly he was one more suited to her in age too. As you said mating season will confirm either way....

My walk happened a short one, but a walk nonetheless and It drizzled here too but i stayed dry. Did you get one? Day or night?

I am the Queen of procrastination too sadly๐Ÿ˜ณyou will receive no judgement here! Have a good Sunday yourself.

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,926
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) How are you. Have a good day (()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) perhaps it will be a quieter day for you today (()) I saw a magpie yesterday. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) it will be nice when itโ€™s warmer. Love to Mr B (()) love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) you would not think there was so many Valโ€™s cafes about would you thank you. How old is little Yorkie. How is your brother (()) I expect your friend (()) enjoyed it yesterday has well. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope you soon feel better (()) love to your mum (()) thatโ€™s good she hasnโ€™t got COVID. Have a good day.

Keef (()) Lisbeth (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

how are you this evening?

donโ€™t worry I havenโ€™t disappeared of the face of the dried offal packet or anything like that

just not really feeling 100 % so please excuse the brief post

i didnโ€™t know that about R Dahl thatโ€™s interesting to know though like you said a bit strange

Ive got a slight temp

mum didnโ€™t sleep much yesterday had high temp but not covid

Sheโ€™s still not too well

Iโ€™ll leave it there sorry about that

bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you?

im not really feeling too good tbh

slight temp

mum didnโ€™t sleep well and had high temp but not covid

im feeling slightly better than about 3 hours ago thanks ๐Ÿ™

Yes you guessed right about LA and t inspector lol, tho prob not cheese sandwiches as he had a tummy ache bless, I got that bit wrong, he had a bit of a sulk

BR is doing ok thanks he likes dancing like big bro

Paul can be cunning about tv - Iโ€™ll note that lol

i think Iโ€™ll leave it there sorry Toni, itโ€™s just a bit more pains around than normal with time of the month and foreheads still a bit hot

bye Toni have a nice evening tc xx

ps donโ€™t show this pic to LA please lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you Sue doing today?

Thanks about mum ๐Ÿ‘

mum had a bad night with coughing and high temp but still no covid which is a relief thank you ๐Ÿ™

Iโ€™m not feeling too great atm

had slightly high temp

I sometimes like watching Vera and CTM too

Have a nice evening both of you

bye Tc xx

• toady
    edited 19. Feb 2023, 21:34
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹ a little wave from me, not too bad a day, is it me or has it dropped a bit chilly this evening ๐Ÿค”.

Have been doing little bits to little jobs and finishing none, though yesterday & today I was making a slidey stay/hinge for the cold frame as its own was just a prop type thing. I happened to have the perfect bit of hardwood so it saved buying one, have attached a pic frog, as you're kind enough to humour me in these matters ๐Ÿ˜‰ and also it's a small taster before it goes outdoors, finally, which I know you'll want to know about. Don't think my fretwork skills have improved with age ๐Ÿ˜‚ but in my defence it was a rather tricky bit of wood being on the diagonal grain and hardwood was not an understatement, it was, very. Hope to be putting things in it shortly and then I, toad, will be able to read 'sow under glass' and actually be able to ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. All these things will probably be after mr boiler but yes soon I hope, should know something by tomorrow. Have seen all wildlife today pretty much, dear sparrows, Mr & Mrs B, robin & so forth. Hope you've had a good day, still no walk for me but weather looking ok this week so there should be chances. How is your nail by the way, any improvement? Have a good Monday and see you soon :) xx

Hello joan, nice to see the magpies ๐Ÿ˜Š they are such good looking birds and I like to see them hop & strut about. Yes it has been fairly quiet apart from odd jobs and gearing up for the boiler man, I am reaching the stage I would go to the door in my curlers if I had any, just to get it over with and also so I can stop worrying the boiler will do something untoward in the middle of the night ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. I should hear from him tomorrow, hopefully he can fit me in soon. Have a good start to the week :) xx

Hi bosh, I am not too bad today thanks for asking, sorry you are not 100% yourself we don't want any high temps ๐Ÿ˜”, are there things going around - how are the EF ok I hope. Have not done much just tidying & odd jobs, have not been out either, will see what tomorrow is like. Feels quite cold to me this evening won't be sorry to get off to bed actually. Hope you have a good start to the week I should be in tomorrow with more news if there is any or random chitchat if I can think of any ๐Ÿค” do feel better soon & tc :) xx

Love to everyone & anyone not in, Carol mig keef Lisbeth &c ๐Ÿ‘‹ xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Joan I think I might be running out of 'Val's cafes'!!! Looks like these are today's specials๐Ÿ˜I think my friend did enjoy coming over. The yorkies are 3 him and 2 his sister. Not that they are really related. My brother is definitely doing better now he even went into work to see everyone - the boss drove him in. How are you and Sue? ((())) xxx

Don't know whether Kitty will get in, but when I googled pics of Val's cafe Kitty's avatar came up with a link to this cafe. Fame at last for our friend. Hope that phone is sorted now๐Ÿคžxxxx

Morning Reshmi oh dear me๐Ÿ˜”. Sounds as though you might be catching your Mum's cold. Bless you both I hope she is a bit better today and you aren't too bad ((()))

sorry it looks like Sleek has your tissue box!

Glad you see you have got Paul sussed he can be a sneaky one and has some elements of BIL in him as regards food unless carefully supervised.

BR likes dancing too like his big brother. ๐Ÿค— I promise not to show LA the picture of Maggie Smith oh no! I might pop into 'Blow your nose' today as Lucy is at the hairdressers. I'll keep my eyes out for him.

By the way I loved the French cafรฉ pic so pretty.

Take care now and get well soon.

Morning Toady well you are a clever one aren't you?! Making your own slidey-stayey-opening-hingy thing for the cold frame!! Seriously impressed here.

I think your fret work is brilliant hard wood it was then? How exciting Toad will soon have glass to sow underneath and be able to let air in too to harden plants off!! Woo-woooo!๐Ÿ˜‰

I am very pleased to hear that all wildlife are safely accounted for yesterday was lovely here so much so that we went out to Malvern and had lunch in a vegan cafe there. Paul had 'omelette' I had 'quiche' but we had half each of both really. It was fabulous ๐Ÿ˜ŠThen we had a walk round the park (bulbs everywhere so pretty!) and came home.

Today is going to be a bit manic though I think seeing a friend this morning in the village for a catch up then Lucy to hairdresser then back to 'meet' Paul's car back form the garage. Will be glad to see my bed tonight.

Nothing happening by way of work-persons today for you? No boilermen etc?

Oh thanks for asking the nail has calmed down, but it's still probably trying to come off, not quickly, but a bit gross.

Right better get some clothes on if I am to squeeze a walk in today. I hope you manage yours a bit better this week ๐Ÿคž

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good day. Thinking of you (()) Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) you can never get bored in doors thereโ€™s always something to do. Yes it will be nice when your boiler is fixed. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) How are you. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) Thank you for all the โ˜•๏ธ Sorry about your nail (()) I bet your brother was pleased to go to work and see everyone (()) the little yorkieโ€™s are only young its nice your friend has them for company (()) Call the Midwife was not on last night. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) sorry you donโ€™t feel well (()) i hope you soon feel better (()) sorry your mum is not well (()) have a good day both of you.

Keef (()) and Lisbeth (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

how are you today?

like the hinge thing

henrys cat? Did you used to watch that?

tbh Iโ€™ll go into more detail in post to Toni as still tired donโ€™t want to waste energy repeating myself today ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope youโ€™re enjoying warmer weather

bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you this afternoon?

sleeks got t box oh dear lol

i caught up on sleep my appetite is back too thanks

so feeling close to normal thanks๐Ÿ™

Back is hurting a bit but that sometimes happens at time of month for me anyway

mums not feeling too good still but no temp today she has emergency GP app today at 3 pm so doc can find out if sheโ€™s got chest infection

Glad you liked the pic

nice omelette pic

LA misappropriated some teddies while he was here lol, well really granny said he could keep them, they were normal teddies but he gave them all surname of โ€œPigโ€ , his favourite was โ€œMolly Pigโ€ lol.

BR was followed home by a cat ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›

so he got a bit scared and opted for transportation by mummyโ€™s lap instead of walking v sensible lol

thats nice that Lโ€™s having her hair done, is she having a nice style?

Iโ€™m glad the GP will be examining my mum

bfn Toni Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue today?

Thanks Iโ€™m feeling significantly better today ๐Ÿ™

mums not feeling too good still but doc is seeing her today so thatโ€™s good thanks ๐Ÿ‘

bfn Joan tc xx

• toady
    edited 20. Feb 2023, 21:02
    Options

Hi everybody ๐Ÿ˜Š what a nice day, bit breezy but very decent amount of sun and pretty skies later and everything.

Have been beetling about in the garden and cold frame has now left the building for its new outdoor life ๐Ÿ˜€ slight wrench to put it out as you can imagine frog, and will have to try not to become anguished at the thought of it being rained on, covered in leaves & dust & bird deposits ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. Thank you for the kind words :) I reused its own prop at the front which will save putting strain on the side by it having a one-sided support, should have 2 really but it won't be propped up at a high angle for long periods. Anyway another quick pic, not all the plastic film is off yet & needs to be further back too so I need to fine tune it a bit but a job finished, only 3 months late ๐Ÿ˜„ on with the next project ๐Ÿ˜Š. Have you come across a peat free compost called ๐Ÿš€ Gro? I am doing my usual compost browsing while mumbling how much cheaper it is in shops than online, understandably, but annoying. Anyway wondered what this was like as it seems newish not many reviews (I know you're not the obvious one to ask about 'shop-bought' but you never know. Glad to hear your bro is doing well, he is bound to feel better all round getting to this stage where he will be improving steadily having done the worst of it. Hope you had some quiet moments today in among all your things, and time to spend with Lucy other than just drop off & pick up, & the Malvern trip and lunch sounded lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š I remember Great Malvern, ish. Sorry the nail is only responding so far as, not least because it's one more 'thing' and who wants another cream/ointment/pill/whatever to one's collection ๐Ÿคจ. No boilerman I thought he said ring Mon but he may have said start of week, heaven knows I was probably too fazed to take much in. Anyway all is stable ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคžooh talking of water I may have got my bath taps, so maybe one day! ๐Ÿ›. Have a good rest of evening, I am eating leftover xmas chocs so help yourself :) xx

Hello joan, I wonder if I create jobs where I need not, some I suppose but most of them genuinely do seem to be unavoidable ๐Ÿค”. I finally bought bath taps yesterday I hope they are ok but the idea is I could sell them back if not & shouldn't lose on them. Nice day today no complaints for once ๐Ÿ˜‚ hope you had some sun :) xx

Hi bosh, do hope your mum got on ok with the appt, don't want it to be an infection of course but maybe knowing what something is & isn't is better maybe, and can get on with treatment &c. Yes of course just put your news in one post anytime & not repeat that makes sense I read everyone's anyway in passing ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. Henry's cat, I knew there was something ๐Ÿค” I had to think a bit because I sort of remembered but nothing very clear came to mind, I looked it up I had the right thing in mind, was perhaps a bit late for me my era was more Roobarb & Custard ๐Ÿ•๏ธ ๐Ÿˆ๏ธ but I still may have seen some. I'll look out a vid online. Have a good night I hope and everyone has a better day, glad you yourself already had a better one today than yesterday. Just wondering (because I saw them while shopping) have you ever tried any of those immunity shot type product, eg. little ginger & vitamin C daily 'doses' they sound nice but whether it's a bit of hype really.. too many little bottles too. I was listening to a talk about people being larks & night owls which was interesting but of course quite a lot about being good and turning your blue lights off, oops, which I can't seem to knuckle down and do, even with discipline/threats/bribery ๐Ÿ˜ณ but that's part of being an owl, I feel brighter at night so it's harder to pass up that bit of useable time. Also it reiterated about studies showing early school days are not the best idea and starting at 10am would be better which has always been common sense to us owls tbh but too late for oneself ofc. Thank you for liking my hinge it's been fun working on it but also v glad to get it finished it was in the way wherever I put it indoors, have enough clutter as it is ๐Ÿ˜‚. 'Night :) xx

Love to everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

Iโ€™m not really into all that health shot stuff tbh, not keen on taste of ginger for a start

nice pic

HC videos are great

bit tired now

glad your day was ok

bfn goodnight toady and everyone xx

ps interesting โ€œfactโ€ about T. rex lol

• frogmorton
    Options

This one is super posh I think not at all like our Cafรฉ Joan. Yes the dogs have kept my friend going - what would she have done without them? I dreamt Lucy had two cats a goat and a dog which bit hold of my arm and wouldn't let go! help!! We were very upset to see no call the midwife which we tried to watch last night. Those annoying BAFTAs was it? Anyway I hope you two are well and the doggies ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today I do hope even better than yesterday. Will you get to the group I wonder ๐Ÿ’ญ I also used to get back pains at teh time of the month so you have my sympathy.((()))

How is your Mum too? Gosh you must have been worried yesterday. I hope the Dr was able to help her.

I laughed at the poor T Rex of course he couldn't wash his little ๐Ÿ‘ they were far too small. Perhaps COVID 1 got him? They don't know what made them extinct did they?

I was the same as BR, but with dogs when I was little I used to climb up my Mum. Must be from my ape ancestors do you think? I was terrified, but loved cats. Now I love both.

I wonder if the surname for all LA's newly acquired Teddies has anything to do with Peppa pig๐Ÿค” Your Mum is so sweet with him isn't she?

Lucy was just having a trim. We got halfway there for her to realise she had the wrong day!

Have the best day you can and take care.

Morning Toady how are you today? I think your cold frame looks fabulous and beautifully positioned there next to those pots๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Oh dear me I suppose it will get mucky and wet etc๐Ÿ˜ซ....you'll have to clean it regularly and maybe cover it in some fleece if the weather is just too bad๐Ÿ˜‰

I have bought shop bought peat free compost before and it is NOT cheap!!! Mine this year that I made ready still has lots of 'bits' in it i didn't break the twigs up enough, but I'll use it anyway for my toms. Not heard of rocket gro but if the price isn't ridiculous I'd try it. liked your ๐Ÿš€

It was Great Malvern where we ate yes! It's still just as lovely as when you went๐Ÿ˜Š

Ooh chocs!! Lovely thanks very much just don't let Bosh's BIL know you have an open box!

I will have to return to the docs if the thumb nail won't improve I suppose...yes I am sick of any form of medication๐Ÿ™„aren't we all.

No boilerman yet, but bath taps oooh! A ๐Ÿ›€ that will be lovely as long as you are careful๐Ÿ˜Š

now what shall we eat today?

I know scrambled eggs on toast and vegan ones too

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good day take care. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) have a good day. Your cold frame looks good. Thatโ€™s good you found the bath taps.

Barbara (()) how are you and Mr B (()) have a good day love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) sorry about your nail (()) how is your Ankle. Yes a posh cafe. How is Lucy (()) she is doing so well (()) love to your friend (()) and Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) thatโ€™s good you feel better. I hope your mum finds out what is wrong with her (()) take care both of you (())

Keef (()) and Lisbeth (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

How are you?

mum has chest infection

doc gave her antibiotics

sheโ€™s started them today

7 day course