Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options

Morning Joan. How are you and Sue today? Paul has outpatients booked for 28th April so he should hear then. Thanks for asking. I hope you get your scan date soon๐Ÿคž Love to you both ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi Loved the poem/ditty!! I will be extra careful I don't want the whole family taking that concoction from that alchemist.๐Ÿ˜‰

How are you doing after your fall? You've hurt something in your waist take it easy ((()))

You and your Mum cope well with your Dad in the most part I think. I expect he does feel bad, but is too stubborn to show it.

Glad to know your Mum's blood sugar was good yesterday I hope the same today.

Blimey BIL does indeed have his own cafรฉ๐Ÿ˜ฎ please don't tell Paul where it is or else he'll be there like a shot!

I had absolutely no idea BIL was busy sharing fibs about his cheffing prowess! Reckon they believed him? I don't think so๐Ÿ˜

Nothing much doing today. Hoping to see my sister later.

Take care brilliant Church notice!!!

Morning Toady. Thank you for the pics I love them, your plants and of course the sweet Mrs B! How teh bulbs have shot up! I will post a pic of the honesty later. It's there right enough! Whether it flowers year one I'm not 100% sure๐Ÿค”

I also need to do an order else we will starve. Well probably not but we will get progressively more miserable.

Icy outside here I am now looking forward to the sun which surely must must must happen later!

There has been another loss in the village so a bit sad ATM ๐Ÿ˜•Now a Midsomer type a natural one.

How long do mousies actually live? Has the baton been passed on already? It would be so sad never to see her again๐Ÿ˜”

Ooooh your lovely phone! I have had my last 3 from nosegay and they were all spotless isn't it good? Much better for the environment and our bank balances too. Enjoy getting to know it.

Sorry you were gazumped that's a shame, but the item was never meant to be yours maybe?

Hope we all have nice peaceful weeks the last in March is it?๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Had to get this chap to help with the cafรฉ washing up. I think we'd got a bit behind!

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,056
    Options

Hi everyone

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) thinking of you take care have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) thatโ€™s good you have your phone what colour is it. Sorry you lost the other one. Your plants look good itโ€™s a surprise when you donโ€™t know what colour they are. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) I think about you and your family (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) Thatโ€™s good Paul has his appointment ๐Ÿ‘ It will be nice to see your sister (()) have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope your pain soon calms down (()) take care love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady

how are you?

C - men and software updates, v good point I didnโ€™t think of that either lol

I would say LA is quite imaginative but just not about food, he once returned a grape with tiny brown spot to granny, with a look that said, โ€œ this is defective, not fit to be eaten by robots or 4 year oldsโ€ lol, no point explaining grapes arenโ€™t made in a factory of course lol.

Iโ€™m not too bad thanks toady

didnโ€™t go to town centre today as being jostled on bus not a good idea atm

just went on a short walk, rainy but good fresh air๐Ÿ‘

hope youโ€™re having better day today?

bfn tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

the pains are getting less thanks

mum and I are ok today thanks

I hope you both have a good afternoon

bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you?

im glad you liked the poem and pic ๐Ÿ‘

Iโ€™m not doing too badly thanks

i went on a short walk

i avoided group and t centre as I didnโ€™t want to be jostled on bus

todays walk was rainy but ok, good to get a bit of fresh air

tomorrow Iโ€™ll prob be able to attend group and get lift both ways , weather- permitting of course

mums b sugar was not that good today unfortunately, I think not full hypo, but sheโ€™s a lot better now thankfully

dad has toothache but wonโ€™t see dentist ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

sorry I donโ€™t always punctuate properly when tired, I meant bill was telling cooking - based fibs to my cousinโ€™s wife ( may have not typed in apostrophe before lol), the one whom he called a rather vulgar name that I didnโ€™t put on this site? Very ooky behaviour indeed from bill๐Ÿ˜ฑ

donโ€™t worry Iโ€™ll keep his cafeโ€™s location secret from everyone including P๐Ÿ˜‚

I wouldnโ€™t order a latte from there anyway, lol, because itโ€™s made according to billโ€™s special recipe, with bits of omelette and pot noodle floating in the cup lol and if you order โ€œventiโ€ size, you get a few drops of his fave condiment, hot sauce floating on the top ๐Ÿคข

I think I might need antacid rice pudding after that ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope you get to see your sister ๐Ÿ‘

have a good afternoon Toni and tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

good afternoon xx

just another โ€œfunnyโ€ lol xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,132
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹ well this is a bit nasty after yesterday, rainy cold blowy, one nice day is all we are to be grudgingly doled out at once apparently ๐Ÿ™„

No garden for me today frog but I have gone ahead and ordered my auger, I will let you know how I get on. Having said that I started to worry after buying it about doing worms etc an injury in the course of using it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ so I will be out there making millimetre at a time turns, to let things move out of the way. Too soft for this world ๐Ÿ˜‚. No chance to do mousewatching either - mousies life span is around 18mths I think, 2-3 years in best conditions, & hard to say quite how long this one has been around. Will keep a look out for now anyway. Glad the honesty is doing well. So sorry to hear about the loss of a village person, oh dear ๐Ÿ˜ฅ sympathy all round and a hug for you. Tea of course โ˜•๏ธ perhaps that dear kitty would make us another pot, she is very comforting looking, and would probably give us a nice soft hug too the dear thing xx. Probably not much of a nice day where you are either, can quite believe it was icy first thing - did you get your shopping done - there was no chance of me putting my mind to mine. Brilliant idea to get a washer upper in, he might find himself sent off to the supermarket with a list as well, do you think, before we are down to our last 'bisquit' ๐Ÿผ. Not much else happening with me. Lucky I take bosh's advice at all times & never read the news, or I might be still steaming about rugby players wanting compensation for predictable injuries sustained in activities nobody made them do, & generally wasting their health, while ordinary people have to fight their case re asbestosis, pneumoconiosis, haemophilia, and on & on ๐Ÿ˜’ 'disgusted of West Midlands'. Excuse rant. Hope you have a good evening :) love to all xx

Hello joan, my phone is black sort of a brushed finish on the back, it is not the most up to date or anything but it's the same as my other and considering I only paid single figures for it it was a bargain ๐Ÿ˜€ if it works but it seems fine. Now I have it to be going on with I can see about whether the old one can be fixed but I sort of doubt it. Yes I will be happy to see the tulips come up who knows if they will flower at the right times given the weather, last year they didn't really, they should have all been out together but the early flowering ones were late and vice versa ๐Ÿ˜‚ never mind. Have a good evening maybe tomorrow will be nicer :) xx

Hi bosh, I missed yesterday's post, 'as is my wont', so am only catching up now with the pharmacist's ode - crushed toad, oh no ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and mould! Well I would probably be the nastiest tasting of all ๐Ÿ˜‰ I am still grumpy today so that would probably come out in the mix. Not enough energy to get on with much and the wind is annoying me today - you can have my share of the rainy fresh air ๐Ÿ˜„. I did get to the postbox last night might get that far again - sorry you couldn't get to the group but yes can see you wouldn't fancy the bus today. Hope you feel not too bad knee ok etc. I did read back about bill being bribed to go shopping with the promise of fancy restaurants, well I suppose it's nice for the restaurateurs too because he can go behind the scenes & give them a few pointers from his own expertise ๐Ÿค”. Oh dear no flawed grapes for LA, well that's me and bananas ๐Ÿ˜‚ oops. No offence to his imaginativeness btw, I was thinking of the things where he likes people to stick to the truth, extinct dinosaurs, no lady baby adults etc. I know he does still have imagination from other things you've said. Hope the rest of your day is ok ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ seems so late now with the clocks going on, 5pm would be plenty late enough now, not much 'rest of day' left really. See you anon :) xx

Love to all ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

Donโ€™t worry about crushed toad lol, it was just a rhyme - friendly term ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thatโ€™s ok about LA and imagination I understand what you meant

Grumpiness is v much part of life

you can imagine how grumpy my dad is right now with a toothache he wonโ€™t get treated ๐Ÿ˜ก

Tbh heโ€™s the king of grumpiness so I think weโ€™re both rays of almost non - existent sunshine compared to him

i had an iron tablet today and stuck a reward sticker on my med chart lol, it had an apple on it - donโ€™t tell LA though, I have millions of these stickers, but I doubt heโ€™ll believe that haha

Knee is a hurting a little bit - thanks for asking - but not all the time- itโ€™s def improving though and the damaged pink skin is getting darker and more โ€œnormalโ€ ๐Ÿ™

Iโ€™m glad that youโ€™ve got your new phone

dad was trying to anger me about something on purpose while I was carrying a heavy plate just now, and since I didnโ€™t want to experience a second dad - related fall, Iโ€™m hiding upstairs ๐Ÿ‘

Yes bill does like giving advice on things thatโ€™s true, he also thinks men are better drivers and have an inborn knowledge of property management even if theyโ€™ve never worked or had experience in that area, tbh I know more about property management than he does - anyway mustnโ€™t rant lol, yes he could well be giving restauranteurs stupid advice, โ€œ just put hot sauce in everything - especially the cheesecakeโ€ ook ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

thanks about the poem

hope the weather improves a bit for you tomorrow

Bfn toady tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone

Sleek is on facetime!

Morning Joan. How are you and Sue you never really complain, but I know you are struggling. How are the dogs too are they behaving? We have a new puppy in the village a black and tan jack Russell called Darcey. Did you hear about Paul O'Grady? So sad. ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi I had to agree with the Witchy joke! ๐Ÿ˜‚

How are you feeling now any better. Don't falls take some getting over? You'd never think until it happens to you. I didn't think you'd be up to the group a bus might be a bit painful. If you get a lift I hope you get to today's๐Ÿคž

At least you managed a rainy walk. I did too, not as long as I'd like, but it was โ˜”

Your poor Mum at least she is very sensible and takes action if her sugar isn't right. Unlike your Dad who avoids the dentist when he really needs to go. *shakes head from side to side*

I didn't think BIL was a chef at all. Telling big porkies was he he needs to be careful๐Ÿคฅthat might happen. That cousin? yes I remember๐Ÿ™„

Nooo not hot sauce in a venti latte! does he supply antacids too on the saucer instead of the little posh biccies? Imagine him having a cafรฉ - we would give that wide berth.

I did get to see my sister thanks she really is lovely. Then went to the garage with one of 'the cars' for the mechanic to have a quick look and book my Figaro in for it's MOT and service in April.

BTW I love the Church notice board pic you posted! Excellent!

Take it easier every day your injuries are healing a bit more ((()))

Morning Toady how the diddly are you?

P's honesty I hope! That's where I planted the seeds!

No you aren't too soft I am exactly the same. If i possibly can get down I 'rescue' worms on paths. Do they actually live if they get chopped in half? Apparently they do so you can go ahead with that auger once it arrives๐Ÿ˜Š

I failed to get a shop ordered, like you, it will have to be today I hope. Shall I send the washer-upperer to the supermarket for us then? He can get some jammie dodgers๐Ÿ˜‹ or any bisquits really๐Ÿผ

Oh 2-3 years max for a Mousie...๐Ÿค” mm lets hope 'original' Mousie has one more summer with you.

She's making us more tea how she's got off of facetime. She does have the sweetest face๐Ÿ˜ The one below has whipped us up some pancakes.

Very shocking news about the villager, but this is an aging community here I'm afraid I am one of the youngest! Says it all๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh no I didn't know about stupid rugby players suing when they chose that sport! Ah well. Upset about yet another shooting in America (will they ever learn?) and also to hear Paul O'Grady has died. For the love of dogs won't be the same. Tia will be upset. Let's continue to dodge the news eh?

How did I wake up with a headache? What is going on with me? Oh well never mind best get on and out for my walk now. Take care yourself.

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope everything is going well there. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) thatโ€™s good youโ€™ve got the same phone. Good luck with the auger No I donโ€™t fancy doing that. Have a good day (())

Barbara (()) How are you and Mr B (()) I think about your Son (()) love to your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) Sorry about the person in your village that died love to their family at this sad time (()). Yes I heard about Paul Oโ€™Grady one of Sueโ€™s carers said he loved animals he will be missed. Iโ€™m sorry you have a headache (()) i hope it soon goes (()) thatโ€™s good you saw Kari. your photos the cats are clever. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) you go carful you donโ€™t want to fall down a gain (()) love to your mum thatโ€™s good she is well (()) have a good day.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you this afternoon?

im glad you had a nice visit with your sis ๐Ÿ‘

Iโ€™m not too bad thanks

mum is also ok today luckily ๐Ÿ‘

Yes youโ€™re right there about falls

its like a lot of things in a way, you never think itโ€™ll happen to you, but youโ€™re right most things get better with time and itโ€™s v important to have a positive attitude, Iโ€™ve learned that from you and a lot of the people on this site ๐Ÿ™

Dad is a hopeless case really, if heโ€™s in sheer agony I know heโ€™ll see dentist, heโ€™s done so before, but if he wants to do nothing and sulk like a toddler well good luck to him really ๐Ÿ˜€

Just RR was there at group - I got a grumpy dad lift both ways thanks for asking) - it was ok, J the organiser was in holiday, Spain I think, not Slough at least lol, he said he fell on bus due to a stroke and slept at home for 4 days then he was fine, didnโ€™t even need a ecg, sounds a bit strange to me, but maybe heโ€™s unconsciously embroidering, not quite saying factual things as heโ€™s not totally well, anyway he didnโ€™t say anything disturbing and hopefully heโ€™ll recover soon.

he said one really funny thing though,

he said that when his sister had babies she couldnโ€™t sleep properly as the babies disturbed her sleep, he said that that was extremely tragic and unusual as 99% of babies sleep through for at least 8 hours ๐Ÿ˜‚,oh dear me, maybe heโ€™s been watching too many Disney movies lol

Yes too much rain is indeed a nuisance

Antacid biccie - substitutes, now thatโ€™s a great idea lol.

oh yes, just wanted to say,

was watching Hโ€™s Cat yesterday, in the episode I saw he met some robots and computers, he concluded that computers were v clever but that they should know their place, as they couldnโ€™t tell him how much vinegar to put on chips or what the distance was from โ€œhere to thereโ€ lol.

thanks about pic

bfn Toni have a good afternoon tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

im not too bad thanks

I went out to the group today but didnโ€™t take bus

yes I am being very careful thanks

yes itโ€™s v good that mums well thanks ๐Ÿ™

I hope youโ€™re both having a good afternoon/ evening bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

how are you doing today?

im not too bad thanks though there was a MV just now, not sure why exactly, I think it could be the stress of dealing with dad, heโ€™s getting even more nasty

I couldnโ€™t see any lull in the storm so Iโ€™m hiding upstairs again

My throat is sore but sometimes the Vesuvii - or whatever the plural is, lol - only listen if I shout

just RR at group, J is on holiday- but not to cabbage- country, lol - it was ok, he said babies sleep 8 hours through the night or something like that, lol.

mum said there might be a meal out tomorrow, but just local and no EF involved, though of course depends on stomachs, moods and so on lol, thereโ€™s a fairly new s Indian restaurant in the town centre, I think thatโ€™s where mum wants to go

bill has already been there of course, maybe he should be an online restaurant reviewer, lol, he could write, โ€œ went to B King, was enjoying fries, when my older son nabbed them from me and devoured the whole lot, then my wife ordered a salad for me and confiscated my cheeseburger, so sorry about that my online public, so instead Iโ€™m reviewing my marriage, wife and kids are quite annoying, but my mother in law cooks me a lot of nice food, so thatโ€™s the main thing, but I have noticed far too many veggies in latest food parcel, I said to her โ€œred meat is the only source of proteinโ€, she replied that that was a fallacy, you can find protein in lots of foodstuffs, like chickpeas and nutsโ€, I replied, โ€œ nuts, you say! Well Iโ€™ve certainly married into a family of thoseโ€ - actually I didnโ€™t say the last bit, wisely kept it in my head, which has most oddly grown almost as large as my belly.

Hope youโ€™re having a better day today, bye tc xx

• toady
    Options

Hello all ๐Ÿ‘‹ just a late but necessary cup of tea for me please, I have had an hour & a half phone call this evening & I am a bit of a shadow of my former self ๐Ÿ˜ฌ so I am not even going to attempt a coherent post & will be in tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Look forward to replying to people's news then, bit of a damp dreary old day (but a better one for me personally thank you for asking bosh ๐Ÿ˜Š, on paper anyway so to speak, but will be glad of some sleep now - have a good night yourself xx)

Love to all and thanks as always for the hellos, hope you all have a good night & no headache tomorrow frog xx

Love to Joan, Sue, Kitty, Barbara & any other late visitors โ˜•๏ธ xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning!

The plumber is in the cafรฉ

Morning Joan. It was sad about Paul O'Grady he was good friends with Cilla Black so they are probably up there having a good laugh. How are you though? and Sue is she doing ok? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today? and you Mum good blood sugar was ok yesterday.

Loved the intricate picture drawn in the coffee so impressive. One up from the usual leaf/feather!๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Most things do get better or at least a lot better or you learn how to cope with them. I also learnt that from this site. People in far more trouble that me who just get on with it. Still a fall is a bit different - one minute you were reasonably ok and the next you are in real trouble which gets worse over a few days before it starts to improve. The shock too that's a huge part. You are on the mend now at least and doing well not to stop doing your usual things.

My Dad was exactly the same with the dentist would put it off and put it off. He used to put a clove leaf on crushed aspirin on it! Some people eh?๐Ÿ™„ At least he grumpily took you to the group.

RR had a stroke on the bus did he?๐Ÿคจno treatment and got over it on his own? Well I never perhaps he just had a bit of a 'turn' if you know what i mean. Surely you need to see a Dr about a stroke there's meds they give you to prevent you having another one. I think some imaginative embellishment maybe going on there???Bless him he genuinely believes it though?

OMG!!! That's funny 99% of babies sleep through for 8 hours๐Ÿคฃ Both of mine were in that 1% then!!! Never a dull moment with him around is there? Did you manage to keep a straight face?

I am a bit scared at the thought of AI robots and the like. I think Henry's cat is quite right. They shouldn't tell you how much vinegar to put on your chips๐Ÿ˜น

Was that Toady eating a Mcplant there?

Take care Reshmi ((()))

Morning Toady was that you eating a Mcplant? I think it was. They are tasty I know, but they are still processed foods you know just have them once in a while๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh dear me

there you are! That was an epic call. Try to forget the trauma now it's done. You did well pat on the back ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks al good today no headache at all. Getting ready for my walk now I think although I do have (sadly) paperwork to do today I am procrastinating again - help!

I can get me a helper?

Have a good day.

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) sorry if youโ€™ve had a stressful day have a good night (())

Barbara (()) How are you getting on and Mr B (()) and your family (()) love to your son (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) Thank you sue is well so are the carers. Yes Paul Oโ€™Grady will be missed by so many people. How are you (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you?

welcome to the sauna, oh no thatโ€™s just my house lol

im not too bad thanks, youโ€™re right some of the pains after fall take a while to appear

mums more or less ok atm thanks but she had low b sugar this morning unfortunately

im not sure if RR is suffering slightly from MH issues or if heโ€™s just completely eccentric, but he seems to bounce back v quickly from any possible MH probs and is in frequent contact with a nurse ๐Ÿ‘

mum has a bit of stomach ache so weโ€™re not eating out today

the babies comment was indeed very funny I just about managed to keep a straight face lol

i too have yet to meet these baby chaps or chappesses (as my old teacher used to say) who happily sleep right through the night lol

Yes my dad seems a lot like yours was in the grumpy and stubborn respects lol

Heโ€™s also sucking on cloves and saying โ€œbest thing is to wait it outโ€, silly man

Yes robots etc can be v scary, I agree

could be a toady eating m plant actually

or maybe a frog lol

i was just trying to find a cheeseburger type pic that didnโ€™t make me feel hungry lol

dont worry that frog / toady is far too slim to be bill

BR went to Wart - rose w his mum and said to WR car park man โ€œthis (is) mummyโ€ - how cute

LA ate toast and honey the other day at school breakfast club - nice and healthy ๐Ÿ‘

are you putting your eyedrops in now for hay fever?

ive started doing so

V sorry to hear one of the villagers passed away ๐Ÿ˜”

Iโ€™ll go now otherwise shower - civil war will recommence

bfn Toni tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you both doing today?

Iโ€™m not too bad thanks

mum had bad morning but is not too bad now, just has slight stomach prob ๐Ÿ™

bye tc xx

• toady
    Options

Hello all ๐Ÿ˜Š well it was never going to be an early visit for me today seeing as I slept til 10 ๐Ÿ˜ฌ apart from a brief interval fetching the milk in at half 3 but I don't think that ought to have much bearing.

So probably the leftover phone call jetlag frog; yes that was exactly me in your pic by the time I got off, just in a less nice kitchen ๐Ÿ˜‚. I don't mind the person in question, have known them for years & are lovely but they do tend to do the Wednesday I tell a lie it was Thursday thing, bless them. It means less talking & thinking for me which is all good tbh. That was not me eating the McPlant however, I have never tried one ๐Ÿ˜„ maybe one of these days. I have just had, well earlier, spaghetti with no tomato or sauce of any sort (forgot I didn't have any) with plain soya mince, spartan even by my standards (really must do this shop.. oh well, after the weekend will do now ๐Ÿ˜„). I love all today's kitties, aren't they fab little helpers ๐Ÿ˜ I do hope they've made good inroads into your paperwork (ugh). There's been a little bit of sun when it's not blowing madly so a shame to be stuck with admin. Isn't the honesty looking super! I do hope it is 'it' ๐Ÿ˜€. Little Vi is still alive too I'm pleased to say, seeing as I failed to get any of her seeds to take ๐Ÿ˜” and still having no luck with seeds this year, so am glumly pondering all the usuals - too wet? too dry? too dark? too light? Will have to plod on and start over if needs be. Have a good evening and btw hope the Figaro doesn't need too much over & above its check-ups, based on the mechanic's quick look. Can't be Friday tomorrow can it? ๐Ÿ˜– ooer. More tea I think! xx

Hello joan, I am fine today thanks and slept well, of course it's only 9am at 10 really, I'm sure it takes a while to adjust but you do feel you're running late all day at the moment โฐ. I am re-installing apps & things on the new phone, all seems well so far. Just had my voting papers in the post with the new instructions on the bring photo ID, might be a bit tricky seeing as I don't have any ๐Ÿ™„ it's fine in theory but they do just assume everyone has a passport or driving licence. Have a good day tomorrow, wet for a few more days unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜•๐ŸŒง๏ธ xx

Hi bosh, how are you doing ๐Ÿ‘‹ thank you for the wave this morning and yesterday's hello too. That definitely wasn't me with the burger as I said to Toni, you're right to say maybe frog, much froggier. Your bill 'review my family' bit was hilarious, I loved it what a great twist on restaurant guides ๐Ÿ˜‚ so funny. Bill has already visited the new Indian place before the paint was barely dry, has he ๐Ÿ˜„ well I hope you all like it when you do go. I think I'll settle for LA's toast & honey, two things I do actually have in, until I do a grocery shop. Talking of things being hot & toasty, hope not too much in the Vesuvii line today, and sorry as well the house is too toasty for you. Glad you did get to group ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ - very interesting about all the good well-behaved babies - if I thought they were that little trouble, maybe I'd have had half a dozen ๐Ÿ˜‚ no, absolutely no ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. I was surprised to sleep as well as I did last night maybe the phone call had a soporific effect. Will try to get to the postbox later but I fear it will rain on me if it can ๐Ÿ˜• we'll see. Have a good evening ๐Ÿ‘‹ gosh I must clean the dust & crumbs from this keyboard, the q and j keep sticking most annoying. Serves me right for being messy & untidy. Bye for now :) xx

Love to everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

im ok thanks a bit frazzled though

was it a phone call to someone you didnโ€™t want to speak to?

Thanks about bills review lol

maybe you needed to sleep

Iโ€™m a bit tired so bfn toady good night tc xx

• frogmorton
    edited 31. Mar 2023, 06:46
    Options

Morning Joan I'm glad to hear that Sue is doing well. She is a strong lady like yourself. She has a good bunch of carers too which is so good. Tonight we have the village quiz. I bet we lose!!! Have a good day ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi - those pics of stained glass windows are just gorgeous I really want one!

How are you doing today? Still recovering from that fall I hope.

Paul's Mum was like yours often had low sugar in the morning. She used to have some wheatabix before bed not a lot, but enough. Even then it could still be low sometimes. I hope she's ok today and her stomach is better.

Phew it's hot at your house I'll bring my costume in future

RR is definitely eccentric it's reassuring to know he is in regular contact with his nurse. His stories are really a bit of a worry, but they probably know him well enough to keep him safe.

I couldn't believe he actually believed babies sleep through! I thought it was well known what nightmares they are until they grow up a bit๐Ÿคญ

Our Dads are (were in mine's case) like peas in a pod honestly. 'Wait it out' really? and what exactly does he think that will do? Cloves ease pain a bit I think and are a sort of antiseptic, but they won't fix a hole or rotten tooth ๐Ÿ™„ Ah well.

The boys are very sweet - imagine BR being so proud of his Mum he introduced her to the carpark man at Wart-rose! Honey on his toast? LA is really growing up.

I hope you got your shower-mission was successful ๐Ÿ˜‰

I will start looking after my eyes! Gosh I was actually thinking they aren't so good ATM thanks for that.

Take care and have a good day.

Morning Toady I hope all is well at yours today?

I'm very glad to hear the person chatting for an hour and a half on the phone is actually lovely even if it was an epic session!

I have had more than one Mcplant. They are very nice, but honestly they are still processed foods so once in a while. Lucy adores them! I think if you are going to have a Maccies they are probably one of the better things to have. Yes you should try one.

I quite like plain pasta you know - no mince - just with a dollop of vegan butter and some ground pepper. having said that I did my shop and got a delivery for TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did see sunshine too and plenty of very very heavy showers yesterday. The kitties decided my paperwork was far too much for them it is for me too so understandable๐Ÿ˜•

I am very hopeful that the pot does contain honesty and what great news that little Vi is still going strong. Hoorah for her!

I have a man here this afternoon....woe....putting the glass in the blown windows๐Ÿ™„

Hope your day is good. Get a shop ordered!

pusskin toast!