I hope you both have a good night

bye tc xx

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,153
    Options

Hi toady

how are you?

I went to group today

RR was having a fried egg sandwich- and he calls himself a vegan!!

not really behaving like an โ€œadulkโ€ is he? lol

J the organiser said โ€œ enjoy the indigestionโ€ or something like that, it was on the tip of my tongue I must admit

he said once a month he has egg - based breakfast the other days he has healthy milk choc start to the day - Iโ€™ll leave it to nutritionist Leola to provide the reprimand lol

im ok thanks tired but less tired than yesterday ๐Ÿ‘

You double - bluffed the weather lol, I must remember that trick, so by the same logic if I wear a sun hat indoors - the heavens should open - if Iโ€™ve correctly grasped your theory? Lol

im usually up early

ok Iโ€™ll go for now

bye toady good night tc xx

ps pic is a bit of hairdresser etc - related humour xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni

youโ€™re welcome to cabbage rice

I also like rice

group was good thanks

RR was eating eggs and calls himself a vegan!!

mum is 85% better she told me๐Ÿ‘

glad P is gradually improving ๐Ÿ‘

yes I was being careful w neck as I was just sending some quick messages without iPad stand yesterday so I had to be extra careful

but necks ok atm thanks

my legs hurt yesterday as I think I was resting in wrong postion in daytime just before thunderstorm when it got v stuffy also maybe walked a bit too much but legs are feeling normal today thanks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

not sure whatโ€™s happening with EF and weekend yet

not so nice M condescended to say โ€œHiโ€ today, my goodness- what has bill been putting in her latte? Lol

ok bit tired now

so good night Toni tc xx

Ps gif of bill trying to get an early night after one too many of not so nice Mโ€™s drinks lol xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,480
    Options

Morning Joan. Yes Paul's neck is recovering nicely. I am most relieved necks are horrible when they go as Reshmi will agree. I think my neighbour just shows off! Winnie and Minnie did ok just a bit of hissing. The kitten is so lively Winnie thinks - oh just sit down and be quiet! I think then you can maybe chase your apt in July if you haven't heard? Take care both of you ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today? I hope not too tired and that your neck is ok๐Ÿคž Your mum ok too?

All is well here I am out today judging for Best Kept Village which will be fun. Maybe! I like seeing other villages, but being trapped with two strangers all day can be a bit annoying...

Your Mum was very clever (sneaky) with her idea to help LA with his phonics. She is so kind. BB clearly cares about the boys to have got the cards too.

Aha! So BIL is off on a lads trip is he? What is that about? eating bad food I expect! Your sister may indeed visit a divorce lawyer or maybe just organise a world cruise (4 months perhaps?) with the girls!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Love the biscuit tins I wonder if the do any vegan biccies? I quite like the odd biccie with a cup of tea.

Take care

Morning Toady Hope you are doing ok?

I ventured outside after the foodbank morning which I really enjoyed - very humbling - great volunteers there. People are so good - well some of them.

I the garden I have two items flowering some bluebells (english) and some cornflowers so not as exciting as I thought, but the delphiniums are coming back already too not far off.

Well done fooling the weather Gods! I am most impressed. My Mum used to light a cigarette when we were kids to get my Dad home form work when the dinner was cooked! Gosh no wonder Kari and I have naff lungs what we grew up with๐Ÿ™„

Our utility is always full of mud! gloves soaking and cleanish stacked plant pots etc! As they should be there are after all for muck!

Minnie and Winnie did ok for the first proper time having the whole flat to play in. Only a couple of good hisses from Winnie which were quite understandable she has to show Min who is boss! No blood loss.๐Ÿ˜‰

Do please eat a frog doughnut Sleek has had a couple already....

Take care everyone

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

wppl xx

ps pic of feline bill - he got greedy ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,952
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) How are you getting on in your nice bungalow (()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) thatโ€™s good you fooled the rain. We put washing out and it dried we had the rain later. Have a good day any news about your parcel. I hope your neighbours wonโ€™t be too noisy when they move in (()) with no animals.

Barbara (()) How are you (()) take care. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ.

Toni (()) Thank you I phoned the hospital because they made the appointment and I had to see them I had to leave a message it was not long and she rang back I have an appointment for the 5 June to have a nuclear injection it has a blue dye that shows up where the pain is. I have to drink a bottle of water and have dinner then go back there to have the scan. I think if I hadnโ€™t phoned I would not have had that appointment. Thank you (()) sorry to go on. Thatโ€™s good Winnie and Minnie are getting on. Enjoy your time at the best kept villageโ€™s do you have to pick the best one when the time comes. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day you are a happy person that helps with pain. Love to your mum (()) thatโ€™s good sheโ€™s feeling better (())

take care
    joan xx
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,176
    edited 11. May 2023, 16:41
    Options

Halloooo ๐Ÿ‘‹

Nice day ๐ŸŒค๏ธ not too hot and just cloudy enough to keep the glare off. Have been poking more holes with the auger frog, pic of progress attached (do excuse me, the non-gardeners, photos of holes in someone's back yard are a v niche interest I know ๐Ÿ˜‚). Bearing in mind the screw blade length is about 9/10" you can see it's a pretty good start for less effort & less bending. I recommend ๐Ÿ˜Š - brand masked so as not to advertize. Sorry you have a slight flower shortfall at the moment but the delphiniums will be lovely, I only have one slightly chewed specimen & no new seeds up thus far. I've lost at least 2 hollyhocks too somewhere along the line. I hope the best kept village stuff went ok & all done in the right spirit I'm sure ๐Ÿ˜„ no gloves-off competitiveness. Well done Min & Win ๐Ÿ˜Š yes Winnie no doubt is thinking 'it was nice round here before you arrived', where have we heard that before ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚. No other news with me, everything quiet. I haven't seen any video feedback yet on nosegay, yes I expect it is because of 'other places' do it too, the thing is those reviews are mostly/should be for the product, you can review the seller separately - nosegay feedback is mostly of the seller and people are often much ruder aren't they, it's all liars/idiots/scammers ๐Ÿ˜ฎ so can't wait to see what sort of thing turns up. I suppose you can't illustrate 'stank of smoke' in a video ๐Ÿค”. Sorry that goes for your family home as children! poor things ๐Ÿ˜”. Glad Paul is feeling better, have a good Friday, whatever you are doing. xx

Hello joan ๐Ÿ‘‹ I haven't checked the parcel tracking today I am too cowardly ๐Ÿ˜ณ I know it didn't make it yesterday, which I really hoped would happen, today is too late most likely (if it even got there). I will check later ๐Ÿ˜• thank you for asking! Glad they have sorted an appointment for you it's something 'behind you' then, once it's done, better than waiting.. I suppose.. no-one looks forward to going do they, hope the injection & then scan don't take too long. No activity next door today, I have to be thankful really that nothing's been happening in there all this time, at least I've had breathing space. Have a good evening both of you :) xx

Hi bosh, yes definitely you must wear your sunhat, you have to cultivate an air of 'I don't want it to rain, not me, oh no' ๐Ÿ˜‚. Rain forecast most of today but hasn't been a drop, they just make these things up as they go ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. Group sounds like it was ok, & even other M spoke 'pleasantly' ๐Ÿ˜ฎ, wonders will indeed never cease. Hope your mum is 90 or 95% better today ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ 100 if possible, of course. As for bill, well he's going to come back the size of that unfortunate plump pussycat isn't he ๐Ÿ˜ฌ like everything that doesn't interest one personally, all I can think is what better things money could be spent on than 'excess' food. But for me that would go for sport, designer handbags, huge cars, disneyland, the list goes on ๐Ÿ˜‚, good job I'm not in charge I would be a mini dictator ๐Ÿค. Have a good evening, I should have a walk later I missed yesterday's, or having a rest, I was too unnerved by the neighbours taking stuff out of next door & bringing things in I think, all just too ooky for me ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Bfn :) xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

donโ€™t worry I havenโ€™t vanished to the Cayman Islands to check on my very much fictional offshore accounts lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just had a long phone physio appointment today didnโ€™t mention it as I almost forgot about it myself lol

then walk and massive sleep and shower

mum almost choked on some chopped nuts I got so scared

but sheโ€™s ok now thanks

physio app was a bit odd tbh the guy was trying but he went on off all sorts of odd tangents and said bananas are as bad as chocolate bars - what?!

he didnโ€™t give me any actual exercises- anyway better than no advice

gtg for now

more later

bye Toni tc xx

ps bills badge lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you both doing today?

i hope your scan goes ok ๐Ÿค—

thanks and thanks about mum๐Ÿ™

she almost choked on some nuts I was so scared but luckily she is ok now ๐Ÿ‘

Iโ€™m ok today thanks

just had a long telephone physio appointment almost an hour so not so much time left for other things

bfn tc xx

ps pic I found, I call it โ€œcaught in the physio webโ€ lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

how are you?

glad I got sun hat code right๐Ÿ‘

we had rain, not heavy though

i got sucked into the physio - vortex, he gave me a big lecture about smoking even though I told him I donโ€™t smoke how very ooky ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

wasnโ€™t much help tbh

he was talking for almost an hour

i said, โ€œ look if you want a long duration of phone call just ring toady - sheโ€™s got nothing better to do lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

he also said donโ€™t eat โ€œkangarooโ€ takeaways every day - I almost said, โ€œ look I think youโ€™re talking to the wrong family member lol, bill will be in LV soon but Iโ€™m sure he wonโ€™t mind if you reverse the chargesโ€ lol

yes crossing the ocean to go on a prawn - eating binge is typical bill, lol, heโ€™s a spoiled brat isnโ€™t he really? I donโ€™t think heโ€™s ever fried a fish finger in his life, let alone opened a tin of custard lol.

ok Iโ€™ll go for now sorry this wasnโ€™t a proper reply

things should be more โ€œnormalโ€ tomorrow

bye tc xx

Ps pic of a rainy physio - web prepare to be trapped for at least an hour lol xx

• toady
    Options

'waves goodnight to bosh (it was a perfectly adequate reply, btw tyvm ๐Ÿ˜Š excuse abbrevs ๐Ÿ˜„), that does sound a v odd physio appt ๐Ÿคจ & some 'interesting' theories ๐Ÿซ๐ŸŒ. Sounds to me like one of those medical persons who have their set piece to say & can't deviate from it, even when you've put them straight about stuff like not smoking. Perhaps it's disappointing when their advice is redundant ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I've never had one quite like that though. Well done sticking with it. Glad your mum is ok! choking is so scary! for you both, what a nasty shock. Hope she feels ok now, it shakes you up. I haven't done any of the things I said, I went and did some weeding instead & then made a slightly too expensive online purchase ๐Ÿ˜ฌ (something to sell on nosegay I hope) so I think I'd better have a calming milky drink & go to bed. Have a good night ๐Ÿ‘‹ :) xx

• bosh
    Options

Thanks toady

i too am a big fan of the milky drink donโ€™t tell the physio though - top secret ๐Ÿคซ

pic is physio on his day off saying good night lol bye tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning

Well done Joan! I am so pleased you made the call otherwise you would still be waiting. I am so pleased you ahve the date and it's soon! You are most definitely not 'going on' you are in pain and we all care about you. Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi. Lovely photo of you on Facebook ๐Ÿ˜Š

How are you doing today? Well I hope and recovered after physio and the trip to the Caymans and back๐Ÿคญ

OMG!!!!!!!!! How absolutely terrifying for you - your Mum nearly choking on nuts bless her. Is she ok now and she will be careful in future?

Erm ok....bananas are definitely better for you than chocolate unless of course you ate a whole tree full of them perhaps ๐Ÿค” Not related to RR was he the physio by any chance? I hope there was some useful advice at least?

I loved the pusskin BIL๐Ÿ˜ he is adorable and rather plumtious๐Ÿ˜ป As for BIL's badge I rather hope he got ice cream!!!

Any plans to see EF this weekend?

Take care of yourself and have a good day ((()))

Morning Toad๐Ÿธ

How are you?

Those holes look brilliant you are well underway - no sign of my arch yet nor any communication as to when it may arrive just acknowledgement of the order.๐Ÿ˜• I think maybe Paul needs an Auger. He thinks he is superman but he is getting older too and his heart isn't quite right is it?

I think our non-gardening friends will bear with don't you? They are very patient with us.

How right are you?! Min wants Win to 'go back where she came from' for definite. I have reminded her that Sleek was (more or less) kind to her when she needed to stay here, but she said that was different ๐Ÿ™„

Today I am cat-sitting for Lucy's two as she is off visiting. Hopefully they will behave when I have them together.

It will be interesting to see how the visual feedback goes on nosegay won't it? Time will tell just how much fun the nasties will have.

All villages yesterday were in really lovely lovely condition. I think everyone had made so much effort. Olly problem was I needed to hit the painkillers hard on return. Next year I will have to ask for all smaller villages I think. Absolutely impartial I promise. I would never do the next village to be on the safe side๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope your day is good.

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good day and weekend (()) love to Anita (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) thank you for the photos now I know what the auger is it makes holes we have a dibber that makes holes itโ€™s shorter than yours and made of wood. Have a good day and weekend. Good luck with your parcel.

Barbara (()) Have a good day and weekend donโ€™t worry (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) thank you for caring about me. You and everyone on here has pain itโ€™s nice coming on here and hearing everyoneโ€™s stories. Iโ€™m sorry you had pain looking at the best villageโ€™s (()) I read King Charles has a bad back from playing polo to help it he does hand standโ€™s be careful if you try it. Have a good day and weekend (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) Iโ€™m sorry your mum choked on nuts very frightening (()) I hope her throats not too sore (()) have a good day and weekend (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Morning everyone

welcome to the Friday web- donโ€™t get too โ€œcaught upโ€ in though - ooky ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

wppl xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

mum and I are ok thanks

although there was a MV in morning

LA may have chicken pox

physio just gave common sense advice but not too useful really

going to self - inject methotrexate soon

bfn tc xx

• toady
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ˜Š

This was going to be a morning post but I went off on a tangent and put another coat of paint on the spare bedroom ceiling, the last coat was ok but thought it could be better and I don't want to be doing it again in a hurry. If there are rumblings next door then time may be of the essence ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Now I can do the last bits and start thinking about reorganizing, just looking at small/sofa/folding beds but deeply unimpressed so far ๐Ÿ™„. No sign of arch being in transit frog, and not even an eta, oh no, not waiting ๐Ÿ˜ฃ updates soon I hope. The auger is a cool thing and I don't think of it as a climbdown from doing it by hand, it's just better, because digging a narrow hole straight down is difficult you end up excavating a bigger area just to get access. So for Paul or anyone it would just be a tool like any other. It hasn't had any use today, v windy and quite chilly at times, anyway indoor stuff took over. Glad the village things went ok although sorry it took it out of you, when is the final word on the subject and is there more to do for you 'locals'? Was there anything unusual do people go a bit avant-garde for novelty or is it strictly what I would imagine. Hope kitty-sitting went ok too, I so laughed at Sleek's reply to your appeal to her better nature, 'that was different' ๐Ÿ˜‚ . Have a good weekend ๐Ÿ‘‹ ooh, I have a french lavender seedling, I remember talking to Barbara on here about growing those, hope she is all well as poss. xx

Hello joan, I have a wooden small dibber it has a metal covered point. The auger is good because the screw thread takes the soil out of the hole as well as making it easier than digging. A few fine days and I should be able to put the arch up, very windy today ๐Ÿƒ. The parcel got there yesterday but only after lunch, that was probably too late I haven't heard from the buyer I will contact them ๐Ÿ˜” it was a bit unfair to happen to this parcel, I've posted 2 things since they were fine ๐Ÿ™„ always the way isn't it somehow. Thank you anyway it's not life or death, I shan't worry ๐Ÿ˜˜. Hope you have a nice weekend :) did you hear about the US police called out to what they thought was a cry for help, it was a goat ๐Ÿ˜„ that gave me a laugh. Love to both xx

Hi bosh, oh no, not chicken pox ๐Ÿ˜ฑ is it definite, hope not poor LA. If it is then it's good you all haven't seen EF lately when you might nearly have. Hope everyone else ok and MV settled down๐Ÿคž. Not much news from me. Have been reading Norman Mailer's book about the moon landing because even though I'm against space travel sometimes it's still worth reading about stuff that isn't your own interests (I suppose), it#s a perspective anyway. Must find something to listen too as well, I haven't got an audiobook on the go at the moment and didn't have a very good night, was awake on & off, the milky drink let me down badly there ๐Ÿค”. Hope you get on ok with injection day ๐Ÿ‘‹ all the best to EF๐Ÿคž xx

Love to all, thinking of Barbara xx

and Kitty and everyone past/present xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

How are you both doing today?

Iโ€™ve had mxt injection but not too bad thanks ๐Ÿ™

mums ok now too thanks ๐Ÿ‘

yes it was v frightening

her throat is still a bit sore though

I hope that you both have a good evening

bye tc xx

ps physioโ€™s dinner apparently - low glycemic index lol xx

• bosh
    Options

๐Ÿ‘‹ toady

Iโ€™ve spent way too much time online today

so wppl xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

Sorry LA has been exposed to c pox but no conclusive info about if heโ€™s got it yet, will know soon I guess

sorry Iโ€™m v wiped out by mxt today

Ps badge - substitute for physio- feedback form ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Hello Joan of course I care! Well we all do how long have I 'known' you? Since you joined in 2009. You'll get there with your pain you always do. I shall not take a ๐Ÿƒ out of the King's book and try any hand-stands!!!! My hip is still sore but easing off now. Tomorrow Paul is doing a Hill climb in the TR4A so that won't be a comfortable drive for me will it? Take care love to you both ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi. How are you today? Not great I suspect as today is Saturday day after MTX-day๐Ÿ™„

I see your Mum is ok but there was some MV...oh dear. Hope she's ok today.

Did you say chicken pox? STAY AWAY from EF until you are sure 12 days after potential exposure YOU could catch shingles being on MTX and your Mum is also vulnerable. Has she had the shingles jab (your Dad too?) if not please take care.

Physios rarely seem to offer anything 'new' or useful for us old hands don't you think? I just do the exercises we can access here and my walks. Obviously I rest too when needed and am sensible.

Take care sending you some

purple flowers to go with those purple egg yolks๐Ÿ˜Š

Morning Toady how are you feeling today? All well here.

Well done doing the ceiling again it may be that that room is needed sooner rather than later. Maybe not though there have been noises next door before now???? Best be ready!

Have you looked at 'day beds? they look like sofas but are beds already and I think might be more comfy?

No sign of my arch nor any further emails so can't be ready to send out yet can it? I wonder whether anyone in teh village has an auger I think it would be really useful for the arch don't you?

I actually managed to get outside yesterday!! Although it was extremely windy. My friend also came over for a walk with the two yorkies which was nice. She is doing much better now.

Our village hasn't been inspected yet...so we must keep going.... There is one judging in may one in June and if you do really well one further in July too! I am going to make some beetroot pickle for the cart and probably โ˜  half the village!!! Oh some go 'mad' with everyone having a wellie boot planter outside their house for instance so it all looks the same. Honestly it's great fun but I need small villages to inspect from now on!

Take care and I hope the wind drops. I will check in on Barbara for you.

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope everything is going well for you there (()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) Have you got neck and back pain now after doing the ceiling (()) yes the goat story was funny. Thatโ€™s good news about your parcel. Yes the auger is better than a dibber. Have a good day they say itโ€™s getting warmer.

Barbara (()) Thinking about you I hope everything going alright. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) I care about you and your family ๐Ÿ‘your friend is doing very well ๐Ÿ‘I care about everyone on here. Writing on here helps people say about their worries. ๐Ÿ‘ Sorry about your bad back (()) how long will the journey take tomorrow i hope itโ€™s not too long (()) good luck to Paul (()) will he be too tired to drive back and you have to (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope you donโ€™t catch shingles or you mum (()) have a good day you do well doing the injection (()) love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

lm a bit better now thanks after reasonable nights sleep - I couldnโ€™t rest properly after mxt because dad was shouting as usual ๐Ÿ˜ก

mum is ok thanks

it was strange about the nuts, the problem was chopped nuts in piece of Carob bar, but sheโ€™s had that sort of thing before, she did say her throat may have been feeling a bit sore etc before and also maybe she was too hungry and ate it too fast - but at least sheโ€™s ok now thank you ๐Ÿ™

mum canโ€™t have s vaccine because itโ€™s a live vaccine

I think doc said I canโ€™t have it either for some reason

but itโ€™s all hypothetical anyway as the kids havenโ€™t got c pox yet thankfully ๐Ÿ‘

yes I know mum needs to be extra careful true ๐Ÿ‘

ok Iโ€™ll go for now

bye Toni tc

ps pic of you lol xx

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options

Well here I am speech to text

Just want to say a big thankyou for your kind words our youngest son is handling it well I have missed you all so much Just wish I could offer more support beautiful day today the black birds come to my hand now for rasins hope you are all doing ok

Love Barbara โค๏ธ

Love
    Barbara
  • toady
    edited 13. May 2023, 18:05
    Options

Hello all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Lovely to see Barbara, wishing you all the best as always ๐Ÿ˜˜ love to you and family and blackbirds ๐Ÿ’• xx

Nice day but it meant I ran late by being in the garden and it is now a silly time, must wear watch! Last arch hole half-dug and other things ticked off my list, the broad beans are now in their larger pot (I will have a bean or two this year?!๐Ÿคž) and a few other things potted up or on. The honesty here is smothered in seeds pods I hope yours too maybe frog? I let them grow uninterfered with in one border this year & they've been worth having, as not much is going on there - all white though. Did you get much done in the wind yesterday? It was the walking that scuppered you was it on the judging day; hope you have not suffered too much since. Beetroot pickle will be fine I'm sure ๐Ÿ˜„ I have redoubled my efforts with them but it will all come out the same, no doubt, they don't like me. Or radishes, the things that are supposed to be simplest. I have a little garden book where they planted theirs in a colander, I recognise it as one I have from (rhymes with idea) that is a spare, an old damaged in post casualty, maybe I'll try that ๐Ÿ˜„. Colanders might be the new welly for village planting. Glad you've seen your friend and good to hear she is doing well ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. I was looking at daybeds once, good idea, at the time it was with another room in mind; depends if I think whatever it is does need to fold up or something so I can regain some room if I need. Yes the wheels do seem to be grinding slowly next door which has been a mercy, & at least I could jump ship into the spare room now at shortish notice. Hope everyone well, thank you for checking on Barbara :) have a good Sunday xx

Hello joan, it certainly has turned warm today ๐Ÿ˜ฎ you immediately have to start thinking about other things to wear. My neck is ok thank you I wasn't standing on the ground looking up, I was mostly up a little ladder painting close to, that seems easier. And it is only a small area, it really is just a boxroom. I was doing some hand mending/sewing today which is worse somehow for necks as you are leaning over what you're doing & holding still. Yes the auger is handy for the job but I do like my dibber as a nice thing in itself, it is more of a proper garden shed tool ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. Have a good Sunday :) xx

Hi bosh, pleased to hear so far that there are no c pox diagnoses, hope it stays that way๐Ÿคž has it been going around at school? Sorry the mxt wiped you out a bit and you didn't get to have a good rest after ๐Ÿ™„ but good that you caught up with sleep and that helped. I had a better night than the one before, although I was dreaming right up to when I woke, having a rather disagreeable argument with someone which seemed to centre around me taking offence at having been sent a cheap Christmas card ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ go figure, Freud. Hope you have a good rest of day ๐Ÿ‘‹ xx

Love to all xx