Comments

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,711

Hi Toni and toady

psch appointment went well thanks

just a kind of checkup

mum is getting ready for tomorrow

LA was almost banned from eating muffins

once my sis banned me from mentioning the word “ tuna” - it takes all sorts I guess lol

LA generally says b** unfortunately

hi Joan , hope you’re both ok?

sorry just got a bit of a headache

bye everyone tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,364

Hi all 😊

All's well here just v tired & not sure what day it is or who I am 🤔 but nobody coming back tomorrow that's the main thing and no problems with the work, praise be. Frog I am sorry to have passed the terrible mantle of 'people in' to you and I hope all is going well🤞and that you were not greeted by Paul saying 'everything's fine no need to worry oh you were thinking of having a shower? no you don't need a shower tonight dear you are fresh as a daisy (nervous laugh)' 😱. Hope it isn't a big job I seem to remember you saying it needed doing but someone in the hoose 😫 worse again than tarmackers, wishing you lots of luck. Hope friend + yorkies were well, have a good night 😘 xx

All done here for now thanks joan, very relieved, it was nowhere near as cold and even some sun. Now off to bed with a cocoa ☕️ love to both :) xx

Love to bosh, glad the appt was routine 👍️ back soon for a proper chat, have a good night :) xx

Keef sorry about Loanda 😕 hope she feels better soon. Have as good a night as poss yourself xx

'Night all 😘 xx

• Skinny Keef
    Skinny Keef Member Posts: 1,138

Had a sleep for an hour whilst I waited for the pills to kick in. Had a play of 3 or 4 songs in bunker just now but my neck and back feel like they on fire so going to bed.

Glad all the work done at yours Toady. You must feel so much better knowing it’s all done. radio on gonna hopefully drift off to rhythm nation on r2. Night all xx

• bosh

Good night everyone xx

• Skinny Keef

1am tea then 🙄

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,792
    edited 18. Oct 2023, 05:06

Morning it's Windy

Hi Joan😊 Thanks for asking the tarmac is holding up well so far so good. Saw my friend and her yorkies yesterday bless them we took them for a walk. They are so sweet. It was one year ago yesterday that we brought her wife home from the hospital. Hope you are warm enough? ((())) xxx

Morning Keef how are you today? How are your bones holding up after Osteopathy? Last night looked to be agony I hope you got some sleep ((()))

Well done for forcing yourself to the dealership. New shock eh? That's very good service. You're right some things have improved with time. Not everything has though.

Oh dear poor Loanda get her to do a COVID test if she can. A lot of people are getting it at the moment safety first eh?

take care.

Morning Reshmi how are you this very windy day? I presume it's blowing a gale there too? Has the headache gone?

I'm glad the psych appt went well that's really good that they are looking after you so well now.

How is your Mum is she doing ok? I will be thinking of her today fingers 🤞 all goes well. Bless her. Paul had one once and he had bad painful belly ache afterwards - it was only wind and after the obvious happened was fine. They advised him to drink peppermint tea.

O.....k....🤔banned from saying tuna! Very odd. Still Little LA must be prevented from saying b*m in polite company. When Charley was about 4/5 her best friend at school used to say b*m-p*mp all the time. His poor Mum was so stressed trying to stop it.

Take care and hang on to your hat if you venture out today ((()))

Morning Toady how are you?

Yippee! Your 'people' have gone! All seems well too that's great I am so pleased peace reigns for now. Sleek says if they are coming here she is staying at yours. Good news almost all of her lugs are out her fur is much, much better bless her. I am just going to gently brush it every night to keep it that way. She bites the comb! Not me the comb.

My friend and her yorkies are all well I sort of 'helped' her cover up her garden furniture. yesterday and we took the dogs for a small walk.

No idea when anyone will start the shower, but hopefully sooner rather than later. I am still using it (fairly quickly as you know) for now.

Off to the foodbank today. COVID jab tomorrow for myself and Lucy. About time. They have been so slow here this year.

Take care

• bosh

Good morning everyone

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,094

Good Morning Everyone

Kitty (()) keep warm. I hope everything is okay there. Love to everyone.

Toady (()) that’s good the workmen have finished. Have a good day and keep warm.

Barbara (()) love to you and Mr B (()) keep warm. Love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) have a good day. Are you having both jabs tomorrow. That year went quick from when your friends wife came home from hospital. Your friend is doing so well (()) keep warm. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) that’s good that is over for you (()) all the best to your mum for her appointment (()) keep warm

Keef (()) Sorry Loanda isn’t well i hope it does not last too long (()) how are you feeling today (()) love to Sucr’e (())

Julie (()) have a good day keep warm.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

hi Toni and toady and Joan

how are you all?

mums procedure today 1 pm

no one slept well

on smelly bus going to group

but I had to hit the hard stuff- gluco- zade to get there

more later bye tc xx

• Skinny Keef

Morning Reshmi, hope all goes well at group and with mum later 🤞

• Skinny Keef

hi Toni, Toady, slept in till almost 9 but didn’t get to sleep till 4.

played some SRV stuff already but neck is terrible today and head is bubbling away threatening to go nuclear again.

forgot to turn valve amp off last night, it’s toasty this morning and sounds wonderful.

• toady

Hi all, back later, just wanted to check in & say hope all's OK with your mum, bosh🤞xx

• Skinny Keef

Pasta bake anyone?

• bosh

Hi Toni toady Joan and Keef

It’s been an exhausting day but mum is ok as doc’s report said just harmless polyps.

good night everyone tc xx

• toady

V pleased to hear that bosh 😊 well done your mum for getting through that you will all feel better now for getting to the other side of it. Hope you can get an ok night's sleep not surprised none of you got any last night.

Deadly tired myself so am off to bed with the tiniest of hellos, see you all soon.

Love to frog and good luck with your jabs tomorrow and anything else you are doing xx

Hello to Joan & Sue too, have a good day tomorrow, bit miserable looking but not so cold, at least. xx

Thanks keef yes it's one job done of many 😬 but a big help. This nice fine week of weather we were promised is ideal for having the roof looked at too, oh wait 🙄🙄 can't have everything. Hope Loanda is ok today. xx

'night all 😘 xx

• Skinny Keef

Good news Reshmi. Glad all okay 👍

• Skinny Keef

Will get covid tests from Boots tomorrow.

we both off colour with bad head and tired/achy.

phoned mum as we probably won’t be able to visit. She a bit confused bless.

I said to Loanda about cutting down travelling for me again until my pain levels come down a bit. I’m feeling selfish doing it but every once in a while I do actually put myself first. I like staying at home these days mainly because it means less pain, and I always seem to end up in an argument with some lowlife which is totally not my fault but I won’t put up with people being antisocial and loud swearing etc when i am out with my family in a public place.

anyway it heading on for 1 am and I am awake again. Got headfones out as my two are home now it’s Thursday morning. I am becoming a regular texter inner (is that even a word) on the 4am r2 show and have had a couple read out (sad old git that I am but at least I admit it lol).

kettle still warm if anyone is wanting a drink.

• Skinny Keef

If I had the chance to listen to just one song, just before I died, Bird On A Wire by Joe Bonamassa would be it.

• toady

Ooh tea, yes thanks. Just failing utterly at the 1am quiz, all about The Office tonight. The US version 😖better luck with your texting inning. And the tests ofc 😣😷xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,792

Morning Joan Thank you yes I think my friend is doing well. We now have about 12 weeks of memories to get through. When she was home and we were doing our best to make her comfortable. How are you and Sue you haven't said lately? I saw the two cheeky little dachs at the garage where my car was resprayed. One of them is the one who goes swimming at Tia's. One barks a lot and the other one just wants pick-ups! she's grey the other is dark brown. ((())) xxx Have you posted a pic of your two for Keef to see?

Morning Reshmi How are you today? I am so glad your dear mum has nothing at all to worry about. a huge relief for you all. Thank God for that. I bet she feels much much better today. Imagine having to wait till 1pm so stressful.

Good idea having gluco-zade to help you get to group. I bet you were shattered none of you would have slept the night before . I hope last night was much better.

I am a bit worried about Lucy she has been a bit rough for a few days so i am taking over a covid test later and will wear a mask. I feel guilty doing the mask, but have to be careful.

I see Keef is doing tests today too.

take care and again wonderful news about your Mum.

Morning Keef

thanks for the coffee I am pretty well in need of some. Yesterday's pasta bake looked lovely and healthy too with beans in it😋

I agree test you all you can't take germs into the nursing home. Not safe for your Mum or the other residents. Sorry she didn't understand. I am testing Lucy today it should ahve been COVID jabs for us, but she is definitely too rough.

Maybe just stay in a few days now, but not forever. Pain can make you less tolerant of idiots, but at the same time it isn't right being foul mouthed with little ones hearing it.🙄 some people.

I listened to Bird on Wire thank you it was just lovely.🎶

You are going to be famous on the radio soon! Getting regular slot😊

Take care rest when you need to.

Morning Toady

You were up at 1am doing a quiz?! I would know nothing whatsoever about the American Office! Maybe a little about Monty Don's garden.....that's about it🤭

Thanks for our good lucks. I don't think Lucy can have hers as she isn't well. I am going to take a covid test over later to her. The foster babies will be here too this afternoon sometime after 2 so Lucy can't see them. She will be disappointed, but even if it's 'only' a cold they do not need it.

Take care and have a good day

PS think I have got all of Sleek's lugs out now☺️

• bosh

Good morning everyone

thanks about my mum

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,094

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope you are well. Love to your carers (())

Toady (()) Have a good day. I hope your leak isn’t to bad. I hope you don’t have to wait to long to have it fixed.

Barbara (()) love to you and Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) Sorry to hear Lucy (()) is not well i hope she hasn’t got COVID. Yes your friend is doing well (()) her dogs are lovely and good company for her. How are your pains (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) that is good news I bet your mum is pleased she won’t be so worried now (()) you did well (()) take care

Keef (()) I hope Sucr’e (()) and Loanda (()) are feeling a bit better. Sorry you have so much pain (())

Julie (()) I hope everything is alright there (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

Hi Joan

how are you both today?

thanks so much about mum - she’s understandably tired and grumpy but also definitely relieved 🙏

I’m feeling ok thanks

have a nice afternoon bye tc xx

• bosh

Hi Toni toady and Keef

how are you all today?

im tired but ok thanks

mum is tired and grumpy understandably but definitely relieved thanks 🙏

LA and Lorenzo got kicked out of football club for standing about, disobeying and using rude words 😱

I think L has become a bad influence

Hi Toni

sorry about Lucy, I’m sure she wants you to be careful, don’t feel guilty about mask or doing covid test , Hope test results are ok?

BR said he wanted to go to Portugal not nursery and threw away mummy’s car keys!

The daily grind got too much for him lol, you might need to hide the coffee from BR please Toni lol.

ok bathroom wars’ time unfortunately

have a nice afternoon all tc xx

ps there’s toady eating a biscuit lol xx

• Skinny Keef

Hi Reshmi, how old is BR? Portugal was one of my favourite countries. Lovely roads and people. Always ready to take in a weary biker.

I’m tired grumpy and in pain. Although we all neg for the ‘vid which is good. I ventured out as Anda wanted to check out the Halloween stuff at the big Tesco not far from mum so we called in there too but I wasn’t much company.