Val's Cafe

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,853
    edited 15. Feb 2024, 06:56

Won't let me post pics! Oh dear me maybe I've used my annual allowance 🙂

Morning Joan how are you today? I'm so glad you have an alternative café you can use. Is it the calcium in your blood they are keeping an eye on? Poor Jacky she must be beside herself with all that bloomin cancer going on. I hate it🤬 Hopefully the neighbour's lump isn't head and neck it's such a nasty cancer that one. Take care love to you both ((())) xxx

Well done Keef! I am so pleased you braved making that call although it was on the phone at least it was a nice Dr. The surgery can keep their 5 star rating and you should be able to keep your pain under some sort of control and actually have a life.

I was worried you were giving up a bit then. I know making that call would not have been easy, but you did it.🙂 Now go fetch your supplies and we see you a bit less sad and morose more 'Keef'.

My Mum used to listen to Steve Wright on radio 1 every day and there was another chap too possibly before him? Was it Steve wright who taught himself the guitar Bert Weedon? Did he do 🎵"fillet of fish fillet of fish give me fish to fry it?"🎼??

How amazing a musician was your dad to be able to play all those instruments?! Wow! Must have been fabulous to be part of. I presume he could sight read? Which reminds me how is Sucré getting on with his musical talent? Oh dear me I see he wasn't too pleased with Dadad this week while you've been struggling and off the road with this rain🙄

Here's to better days ahead now. ((()))

Morning Reshmi how are you today - your leg in particular? and your Mum is she ok?

Ber-limey! Celeste can eat! Grandparents (including your own BB) can be very naughty with sweeties can't they and Grandchildren. It's not them who have to go to the Dentist and get told off though!

Well done getting to the group I hope everyone was ok especially nice M.

I bet it has been hard work having LA now you will all miss him, but I imagine there was almost a collective sigh of relief you can all rest😴

Thanks for asking about this eye it seems ok, not so noticeable the light now I think, or maybe I am getting used to it perhaps?

Take care try to have a restful day if you can ((()))

Morning Toady How are you?

I am so sorry about your kettle! What a disaster😣 Sleek has filled both flasks with super hot tea so you will be fine today. She was absolutely horrified about the kettle she loves a cuppa as you know. Funnily enough our last kettle had a stupid base which must have been a bit wonky it was so hard to use when the kettle was full. Dangerous really. Catazon for a replacement maybe or nosegay?

Onesie-clad kitties are so cute and cuddly I have to agree especially those unicorn ones😍 Sleek prefers her lion one with the mane? You know the one. I just don't like washing it for her. Kari does the nail clipping I just do the 😺 holding!

Dentist for me yet again! That darn filling came out yes it did! the original one lasted years, but in the last 6 months it's been replaced twice more this had better be 3rd time lucky!

I probably won't do the actual colour pots for my painting but will collect some charts today I am over near the shop which makes paint up for you. This gives you more pigment, but nope still microplastics I think. Will have to go and crush some blueberries and make my own!!! If that were possible eh? The woodwork needs only oil not even yearly! Love it!

That pottery programme! Imagine that real life cat teapots

❤️

love it!

Right I will make a nice pot of tea in act cosy, but I am not able to post a pic so it's on the café counter next to the cream cakes.....

Take care

a very quick 👋 to Julie and Charlestown if the happen by I hope all is well with both ((()))

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,816

Good morning everyone wppl xx

• Skinny Keef
    Skinny Keef Member Posts: 1,138

Morning everyone. Bad head today. Seeing Nicole later so she might be able to sort it for me.

Toni, yes my dad was incredible. He didn’t really teach me much though, I went to music college as a youngster on a Saturday morning. Best day of the week for me back then. He played keyboard as well. I’m okay reading music for solo instruments like sax or trumpet or even keys 🎹 if it’s single line stuff but when I swap to piano I need to go through the piece a few times because you have to read right and left hand together and they are in different cleffs too, one trouble one bass. 😳

I am working on reading music in bass cleff for bass guitar, but to be honest, most bassist I have met playing in bands don’t read at all and do it all by ear. There is an unwritten rule in most pub/function bands of no music on stage anyway coz music stands get in the way and don’t look cool lol.

stupid head pounding now so going.

wppl if I feeel better.

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,122

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) Sorry about your kettle. Do you think you would end up boiling water in the microwave. Have a good day it seems to be getting a bit warmer. That’s good you have your boxes ready.

Barbara (()) love to you and Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) sorry you lost your filling have you got tooth ache. The neighbour died a few years ago she didn’t seen to have the cancer long. Her husband has Leukaemia. How did cutting Mable’s claws go. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) l hope you have a good day today and your Mum (())

Skinny Keef (()) That was good you ringing and speaking to a lovely understanding Doctor (()) now you will feel more relaxed (()) love to Sucr’e (()) and Loanda (())

love to Julie (()) and Charlestown (())

take care
    joan xx
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,399

Hi all 👋

Ta for the extra flasks of tea frog 😊 I am supplying the teapot pic from imagination, and the cream cakes, eclair please 👍️. I am looking around at kettles, laughing at the reviews as usual, one for a £30 kettle where the lid warped and they now weight it down with a carton of custard 😂😂😂 hilarious. I do love reviews. (But that bad, for £30! wasn't the only negative by a long chalk). Will keep looking. Quite a nice day out there I got out in the garden for a bit and it was actually warm in the sun, omg 😍. Cleared 2ft of a border and put in some allium Atropurpureum bulbs, the same day I received them! Unheard of behaviour 😄. Reduced/leftovers from autumn really but they looked fine. Hope it's been a nice day for you, but nooo, not 'the' filling, again! What are they putting it in with, pritt stick? Jolly well hope it is the last time! Glad the eye is not bothering you too much. Good luck with the paint choosing🤞this is one quite handy reference page I looked at (you probably have too), as you can imagine, it mostly tells you why not to buy things 😕 https://thegoodshoppingguide.com/subject/ethical-paint/. Have a good day tomorrow seeing Kari (and Mabel for the you-know-what, in case little cats are listening 🤫), Friday already 😬 love to all :) xx

Hello joan, no it won't come to heating water in the microwave, I've never had one 😂. I will have to get around to looking for a new one but things are so badly made these days, the only thing a kettle has to do is pour nicely and not leak or splash hot water on you, but apparently it's not that simple🤞mine worked fine til now but hasn't lasted that long. Hope you have had some sun, definitely warmer! It was nice out in the garden such a change. Have a good Friday love to both :) xx

Hi bosh, proffering, not proferring, what was I thinking 😬 don't tell LA the 10/10 spelling wiz, will you! Mind you neither spelling looks right now. Yesterday I caught myself typing in the instruction box for royal mail parcel collection, 'Postman Will Be In Porch' instead of parcel. Just spotted it in time haha. Hope things are going ok with you all today and you've had a proper rest etc. I have still done nothing about a tin opener, or a tea strainer, and now the kettle has joined the queue I better get shopping for boring household items before I'm down to two teaspoons and the nutcrackers 😣. Have a good afternoon/evening 👋 xx

Hope things ok as poss with you today SK, always interesting to hear about your musical past & what you're doing now 😀 can't say I had thought much about music stands on stage but of course it stands to reason now you've pointed it out. I have never come across Quello will go and have a nosey into it ta 👍️. Hope things went well with Nicole, and head a bit better now🤞xx

Hi to @Charlestown hope things are ok with you 👋. Have just had an email from one of the people I buy gardening stuff from to say they are stocking their first ever seed potatoes, seems like a good time to look into it 😀. Hope you are getting some of this better weather too I know there is more rain on way but trying to ignore it at the moment! xx

Love to @Jewels1973 hope things are as well as possible xx

Have a good evening everyone 😘 xx

• bosh
    edited 15. Feb 2024, 16:19

Hi toady 🐸

how are you?

Two teaspoons and the nutcrackers? You went to the theatre?

ok that should be my only bad joke today, I’m hoping anyway lol

mum and I are ok at the moment thanks

just tired

bye for now mxt will soon be beckoning tc xx

ps I too can’t post pics currently xx

• bosh

Hi Toni 🌺

im back to using a few more emojis as I can’t post pics either

how are you feeling today?

mum and I are tired but ok thanks

LA gave me some flowers for Valentine’s Day aww

he was being quite a naughty individual at times, the post - bedtime story interrogations - I dreaded those 😱

mum is ok at the moment thanks

but I will expand stories and my waistline later as mxt is calling I can’t delay it any longer

👋 Joan SK and C how are you all?

bfn Toni and everyone tc xx

• bosh

Hi Toni

I am on the other side of methotrexate as it were I made it through

i will attempt a proper post now

my leg is back to normal thanks which means not fully okay but very much bearable👍

your day been so far?

I also couldn’t post pics. I’ll try again at the end of this message it is a bit of an annoying blip but isn’t it?

Mums Blood sugar was a bit low unfortunately this morning. I’m not sure of the details exactly but she said that she’s okay now 🙏

I’m not too bad thanks yes BB tries to give cakes etc to the kids non -stop my sis gets very angry about it understandably

yes fun but tiring time indeed

poor LA was missing EF a lot the last two days, my mum said that my sis was working in London for a few days -hence the extra long stay here

after each bedtime story he gave me a bit of a Portuguese Inquisition, as it were lol, some were zoological questions that I struggled to properly answer, but just when I thought my little nephew had turned into a serious scientist and “adulk” he suddenly asked about the dinosaur who carried him back home on his back in Mima’s bespoke tale number 500 in a very angry manner, “Are you saying that the triceratops was older than me mima? Because I was born first!”, so I naturally hurriedly expressed apologies and said that of course LA was in his forties at least when the triceratops was in nappies haha

ok I’ll leave it there for now Toni

have a nice evening tc xx

ps oh look pic - posting is working again it seems 👍

• Skinny Keef

Hi Reshmi, not too good, but thanks for asking. I did some gentle exercises yesterday, for which Nicole told me off, and my legs and back are very sore, but not the kind of normal after exercise sore if you know what I mean.

I hope you are okay.

Toady, I used to say when Loanda asked why can’t we have a microwave? The microwave is the culinary instrument of the Devil. 😈 I relented when we had the downstairs renovated and the new kitchen put in 3 years ago. Most of our mugs are not microwave-able so the kettle is still happy. We have an old whistling boil on the gas hob one.

Hi everyone. Hope all okay. I don’t much feel like typing aa everything hurts so be back tomorrow hopefully.

Hey Toni, hope recovery still on schedule.

hey Dachshund and anyone I haven’t mentioned.

• toady
    edited 15. Feb 2024, 22:35

Ooh, pics are back, hurrah 😊 not the same without them. And what a gorgeous painting 💗 . Here's a story, supposedly true, about Dickens' cat extinguishing his candle so that he would stop reading and pay him attention instead. https://dickensblog.typepad.com/dickensblog/2010/06/dickens-and-cats.html Glad things not too bad with you this evening bosh, will see you tomorrow & catch up properly 👋 :) xx

'night all 😴 xx

edit: didn't see your post SK sorry, yes those are kind of my sentiments about microwaves, never quite got my head round being able to bake a potato in 10 mins or whatever & suchlike new-fangled sorcery 😄. Not that much of a cook but what I do I'd sooner do the proper way (I suspect I would use it if I had one though for certain things). Glad your whistler is not going to be out of a job. Hope you have a good night & less painful bits tomorrow :) xx

• bosh

Hi toady

postman will be in porch - I like it

“And wait for summer when the sun will scorch

I’ll hide away

but toady will go kettle - shopping with the postman all day”

or something like that lol

well I am very much high fibre - crackered out

so before I face plant thus “why? - pad”

I’ll say good night to toady SK C Toni Joan and everyone tc xx

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • frogmorton
    edited 16. Feb 2024, 06:12

Hooray! we have our photos back!

Morning Joan thanks for asking no the tooth wasn't causing pain at all it was a front tooth 2nd in so a sort of flat tooth and it was the tiniest little hole behind it. I had the filling without an injection so no problem at all. How are you and Sue doing? Oh dear the poor man having leukaemia after losing his wife such a shame. I hope at the very least it's the 'tablet only' type rather than chemo in-patient type? 🙏 It's Friday are you going into town? ((())) xxx

Morning Skinny K I hope your osteo Nicole sorted out your neck and thereby your headache is easier today in time for Sucré and Anda to come home.

Your childhood sounds kind of amazing to me. Imagine that all music around you and being able to go to a Saturday music school too. I only read single line too just treble clef never tried bass I used to play the French horn and still have mine here somewhere. I totally agree it would be most 'un-cool' to have music stands for rock musicians!

Microwaves the devils instruments!!! 😁 ours is on it's way out i am thinking of one of those without the turn table. They don't rust like ours has yet again.

Thanks for asking eye is doing 👌 I think.

Take care ((()))

Morning Reshmi you are the right side of your MTX mine is yet to come.....😣 I hope you feel ok? I see the leg is back to it's moderate 'normal' level of pain I think that's ok for you. I understand you get used to it and can cope.

How is your Mum too? I noticed her blood sugar has been on the lower side most days this week. Hmmmm.... she will have to think about that what she can do before bed to improve things. She does so well though with her diabetes.

Wasn't it sad not being able to post pics? and trickier finding each other on the page too. An odd anomaly sorted out now thank you admins.

I have noticed BB is a feeder of small children. I remember he used to give LA sweeties when he cried at going home from visiting you.

Aww poor little LA was missing EF and MH was he? Bless him I suppose he is still only 5. Quite a brave little boy really. I think Mima and her made up tales probably helped him a lot. Erm yes I'm sure the triceratops was born way after LA🤥 Bless him. Anything to make sure he is feeling ok and settled.

Well you take care and have a good day today. ((()))

Morning Charlestown how are you?

Oooh a foot warmer! What a lovely idea. I have turned our heating off yes off of the timer only putting it on when we are going to have a shower for example or we particularly feel cold. Paul was moaning about the bill. That'll teach him! I might put my hat on when he comes in the room to make him feel bad!

You were up with the larks this morning I noticed. I hope not in too much pain.

I probably said I grew spuds in bags two years running with good success - although i did not enjoy watching ants farming green fly on them it did not affect my spuds.

Take care

Morning Toady how are you? Flasks brought back by Sleek and Mabel and refilled for you. Glad you had that eclair because my vegan brain was not accepting I couldn't have it😁

You'll find the perfect kettle in time I'm sure not a £30 one with a warping lid though I hope! That's rubbish.

Get you in the garden yesterday I am so jealous! All that border cleared 😮 yes there is heat in that sun isn't there? And allium bulbs planted too hopefully in time and they'll come up lovely.

I managed about 10 mins I was testing paints on the walls. I actually did buy a tester I will see whether a picture will show it for you.... Kari came with me to help choose the colour after our walk on the chase. We fed the ducks and our precious moorhen couple who we adore. They spot us coming you know they actually do know it's us. Might be my bright pink coat....

Yes the filling front 2nd to the right and tiny at the back so I floss it out mostly and have stopped eating corn on the cob and now cut up apples and pears🙄. The poor dentist is racking her brains this was emergency so booked in for a longer appt in April to really tackle it. I think I have window putty in for the time being!!! It's actually something they use for children this time. So I am getting free fluoride too! Didn't have to pay at least but will have to next time I expect.

All claws are suitably clipped. Sleek was actually quite helpful talking to Mabel and distracting her much as Bosh does with LA when he feels homesick.

favourite tea cosy back in use

Loved the Dickens story - I believe it! 100% cats are like that.

A quick 👋 to Julie if she happens by today and of course anyone else who fancies a cuppa and a chat.

• frogmorton
    edited 16. Feb 2024, 07:13

Toady this is a pic of the potential paint hope it's visible it's a bit dark yet here...

• bosh

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,122

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) have a good day. Little things go wrong when you don’t expect them to new battery your kettle or the television internet you never know what’s next do you. Have a good weekend

Barbara (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) I like the moorhens as well their little white faces. Our neighbour who has cancer goes up the hospital regularly he is the same age as us he still drives his car. Have a good weekend. We are going in to town. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (() love to you and your mum (()) have a good day and weekend

Skinny Keef (()) love to Sucr’e (()) and Loanda (()) Have a good weekend

love to Julie and Charlestown have a good weekend

take care
    joan xx
  • Skinny Keef

Migraine city again. Fed up, i was supposed to be better after seeing Nicole yesterday.

Loanda taken Sucré out for walk so I can have p&q.

Not fare that I have all this crappy arthritis pain and theae mega headaches too.

• toady
    edited 16. Feb 2024, 17:16

Hi all 👋

Fine again what a difference it makes 😊

Hope you're having a good afternoon frog, how lovely that the moorhens 'know' you, have you seen them today? 😊 Maybe you got more than 10 mins in the garden. I cleared another chunk of border, am doing quite well, digging up some things (deep breath & try not to think about it too much..) because it does need reworking. My delphinium has come back to life 👍️, how is your passion flower looking? Have had a browse for bags for potatoes (maybe), not sure how some of the fabric type are described as made from recycled bottles and biodegradeable? 🤔 will have another look. I like the paint, would you call that a dove type of grey, and importantly how does it look at all times of day. Oh the filling's not actually finished then, but I hope with the aid of being careful you at least won't have to go back sooner than April. You sort of forget that dentists aren't any keener than you are if their work comes undone 😬. Have just moved onto my 2nd flask of tea thanks & am poking about in nosegay, they have just given me (& others, but not all accounts apparently) an offer of nil fees to pay til mid April. That means no waiting for the fortnightly offers. Basically a sop for people disgruntled by the HMRC stuff, a 'please don't panic and leave' sort of thing 😉. Glad Mabel is fine, is Sleek buttoned right up in her onesie and glowering at Paul now the heating is on short rations? Have a good evening/weekend :) xx

Hello joan, yes you're so right something is always 'going', batteries are one of the worst, need them for so many things - I have some rechargeables, even they stop holding a charge just when you want them. Glad I don't have too many electrical appliances to go wrong! only a washer/dryer and fridge, no dishwashers no fryers no mixers etc or they would be at it as well 😄. Hope you have had a good day, it has been nice here, and won't even rain later for a change 👍️ (tomorrow though). Have a good weekend :) xx

Hi bosh, I like the haiku (ish) postman short verse 😄 he can come kettle shopping if he likes and has any 'copper-bottomed' recommendations haha. I suppose technically he would be in the porch, in the course of getting the parcel, but that's from outdoors in, which is the right direction! Hope you are having a good day and your mum is ok, no low bs this morning🤞. Sorry that there are follow-up questions after story time, ooer what a responsibility, like PMQs, no time to prepare 😱. How is BR has he given any encores of his impression of BB (saying 'oh dear' 😄), perhaps he too has been reading Balzac's gentleman with the overexaggerated regional accent? you never know. I was just telling Toni they are running a nosegay 'pay no commission' thing, so that will be the kiss of death for sure, that I won't sell a thing til it's over 😂. Have a good evening :) xx

Sorry you aren't feeling much benefit from Nicole SK, oh dear I'm afraid 'supposed to' is a phrase I use quite a lot too.. and 'should'.. tough when you have different expectations to what life has in mind 🙄. Hope the p&q has helped and family are ok. xx

Hi @Charlestown I have been looking at bags for taters otherwise I don't think I have a free large enough container. Does planting something you've never managed to succeed with, yet again, count as trying a new thing 😳🤭 I will choose something totally new as well 👍️. Painting, I have prepped as much as I'm going to I think, maybe make a start the weekend? maybe. Am desperate to start putting everything back so that will probably make me get on with it! Sorry the hydroxy hasn't helped you, how long til your Drs appt? Good luck with the foot warmer 😊 have a good evening and better sleep I hope xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• bosh

Hi Joan

how are both doing today?

mum and I are ok at the moment thanks

gas company workmen came today something to do with overflow tank again I think

hope you are both having a nice afternoon

bye and take care xx

• bosh
    edited 16. Feb 2024, 18:24

Hi Toni toady SK and C

how are you all this evening?

Toni the gas company workmen came today and supposedly fixed the overflow problem or something like that, but they say that every time and then send new people- how ookey 😱but hopefully it’s sorted out now said bosh optimistically.

mum is ok at the moment thanks Toni, maybe the tiredness and stress of LA’s visit meant she didn’t have meds at the correct times even though I tried to help and that possibly had an impact on her diabetes I’m not sure, it is indeed worrying but we can only take it a step at a time.

LA and BR went to the zoo with their parents today and BR was found to be the same height as a warthog lol

LA got yet another cuddly toy this time a gorilla aka his daddy if someone finishes the last of “his” Valentine’s Day choccies lol.

Quite low energy day for me but that’s normal as I had mxt later than planned yesterday

Glad your filling wasn’t painful

I know I’m the self - appointed chronicler of LA, lol, but I’ll cease updating the chronicles just for the purposes of this instalment at least lol

bye for now Toni tc xx

👋Charlestown I’m tired but ok thanks - how are you?

👋toady

how are you this unfortunately kettle- less evening?

yes impromptu Q & A was it a bit unnerving lol

BR is helping a little boy who is shy and doesn’t talk much bless

Very low energy today to be honest toady

I think mums bs was slightly low this morning unfortunately, but I’m not 100% sure as I was so drowsy myself had a nap earlier than planned etc but it’s to be expected as I injected mxt later than planned yesterday

LA said when granny was having trouble taking his toy out of the packaging, “You can do it, you just need to focus” lol.

Ok I’ll go for now toady tc xx

👋SK sorry to hear you’ve got a migraine again tc x

have a good evening everyone tc xx

• bosh

sorry Toni

no more instalments today

I am vegan cream cheese sandwiched / crackered or something like that lol

LA said I started the day as being zero years old but by lunchtime I’d aged by 30 years - what’s in my tea?!

toady stop hesitating and buy a new kettle immediately- I’m not using the imperative by the way it’s that bossy aristocrat LA!

have a good night Toni tc xx

• Skinny Keef

Hello everyone.

Bosh your fotos are great as always. I will indeed not sit on the crocodile should I encounter one in Halstead 😳

Spring flowers are poking through in the garden Loanda tells me, for the info of the Gardeners amongst us here, Toady, Toni and Dachshund. I said don’t worry, the frost that’s due at the weekend will soon kill ‘em off. I won’t type her reply here.

Head been on and off all day. I have a new subwoofer in the bunker and I can’t really test it out because I am scared it will make my head worse so I am waiting for it to clear completely. It won’t actually be any louder, if anything it should be quieter and more defined sound, that’s the idea anyway as the small main speakers don’t have to do all the work.

I am really struggling with mobility and I am looking at getting a new buggy rather than a powered chair. The Baja Ranger. Big off road mobility buggy. Does 8mph which will get me up the hill better than the 3mph chair. We walked to the park with Sucré yesterday and I didn’t think I would get home at one point, we stopped in Greggs for a break. I think it’s less than half a mile, and I was down to baby steps at one point walking so carefully I must have looked ridiculous.

Charlestown I tried the hot water/feet thing. Its seemed to work a little to start with but then didn’t. I will try again next time, which undoubtedly won’t be too long. Thanks.

Gonna try and get some sleep now but I already have the feeling it’s going to be a waste of time trying to sleep.

Laters everyone.

• frogmorton
    edited 17. Feb 2024, 06:29

Morning Joan I am glad the chap who has cancer is well enough to take himself to his appts in his car that is fabulous. Long may that last. How are you two though? Kari is doing the couch to 5k! I walked behind her yesterday while she did the 60 seconds jogging then 90 seconds walking back towards me. Incredible isn't she? I don't think I'll be trying it anytime soon😂. Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Skinny Keef how are you this morning has that darn migraine eased off yet? I wonder whether a second osteopath appt might be needed this time if not?

The scooter! Wow what a great idea I love it it looks as though it might have good suspension. Is there any way you can try before you buy though just to be sure it won't make anything worse.

Horrible being in the position you were in where you could hardly walk at all with pain just inching along and feeling like a public exhibition😕 Huge ((())) for you.

Loanda is very sensitive taking the little 'un out while you had some rest you have a good wife there. I know you know that already.

Fingers are crossed that today is the day your head is clear enough for you to try the new sub-woofer out in the bunker🤞

Oh coffee for you?

take care ((()))

Morning Reshmi

Hope you are feeling less MTXy today? If that's even a word! Well it is now isn't it?😁

Your Mum too let's hope it was just being so busy with LA being there that threw out her diet/medication. Sounds feasible. I hope you are all recovered now from the invasion of the tiny tyrant😊

So BR and warthogs have something in common! I adore warthogs so much they are so cute especially baby ones.

The horns on the adulks look just a tad dino-esque don't you think?

So as per usual BIL is working his way through your sister's valentine chocolates he bought 'for her'? Why did I expect anything different? Tell me!🙄

A cuddly gorilla sounds lovely. Lucy and Charley both had monkeys as their special toys when they were very little.

What age would you be by bedtime if you aged 30 years in about 4 hours?!!! I am very very worried indeed for you. Perhaps move on to fruit teas?

Seriously Reshmi have a good day today take it easy ((()))

Morning Toady How are you?

The photo didn't work I thought it might not😕 the paint is very pale blue. The unit on the Rt is grey and the original wall colour probably is cream/magnolia. Oh well It was just so dark yesterday here rain on and off all day.

I did not get in my garden I am so very covetous! You are doing well. Pretend you did not have to.... erm 'move' any plants😣 I am not happy my I supported Kari (cheerleader Toni) while she started the couch to 5K then had to visit my widowed friend but look I got you some squeaky pig pics!

and her trying to get my friend to play

Right the potato bags are clearly not biodegradable neither are my tomato grow bags they are recycled milk bottles and as such are at least keeping the plastic out of the landfill for now. I have had my growbags (rather tatty now, but still working) for at least 10 years. We have to weigh up our options I think and do the best we can.

The flasks are full again ready for the off. Oh yes Sleek is definitely not happy with her daddy.😁 He has been very naughty with his heating restrictions. I am only popping it on half an hour before ablutions. That's it. He will find out if the weather cools down won't he? That'll 'learn' him! I am fine I can last him out! I have a dressing gown and hat if needs be and of course my trusty wheaties.

Make the most of the nosegay offer if you can why not? Sleek is on her way, get ready I know she crashes about a bit when she arrives.....

tea here for anyone who fancies it and some croissants

👋 to Julie and Charlestown if they happen by along with anyone else who fancies a cuppa😊

• bosh