Val's Cafe

Comments

• Double milk no sugar sitting in front of me now… …wow that's a nasty looking tea stain!! But I can stop thinking of chocolate cake and ice cream for some reason(@toady )?

@Skinny Keef Good for you, I like to do my own stuff too. Anything that doesn't require too special of tools more or less. Put a new chain on end of last year. As I say that I do have some, need to change to brake fluid soon, I do have one of those extractor guns from working on cars in the past. So I can do that type of stuff. Forks I would be taking into the shop as well. Your triple clamp work reminded me that I bought a fork brace for the bike over the winter and and I still need to install it, that's easy though a few quick hex bolts and it's all over. Good for you soldiering through with the aches and pains. I always dread the first time I have to knees down beside the bike, but it always reminds me to go back in the house and get my knee pads which help once I get down there, not too much with the first time getting back up!!!!!

@toady shame about your hands, I have the toughest time getting my right thumb into a motorcycle glove. Bought a new pair and I can only wear them for about 30 minutes at a time till they get worked in, my thumb falls asleep!

Weather was okay for filming not great a little sunshine, yeah not sure is it bad to talk about what you do on here? The channel is all about Arthritis (Guess @Arthritic.Adventures give it away lol) actually, so I don't think it should be a problem???? (Maybe a moderator could chime in if it is??) it's just tiny and new, it's hopefully to help people realize what the can achieve with the disease. I've see so many people in my Rheumatologist waiting room over the years that have clearly do nothing to help themselves? Taking the meds is less than a third of the solution. It's ultimately about going to what you can do if you listen to that little voice in your head and do all the things it tell you you should do for your arthritis (Sounds easy right? NO!!!!!). Right now it's mostly about what I've been able to do even with the disease and a bit of my story, only have up to 30 years old done. Some tips and tricks the odd anti-inflammatory recipe. Anyways I won't say too much incase it's a problem.

@frogmorton Love a cat that love DYI, remind me to share a bit more about my passions other than motorcycles and the new YouTube channel. I do a bit of wood working, I took it up over Covid and just love it, can't wait too get back to it in the fall. I love doing super intricate designs with exotics woods for colour. Not much on staining or painting things. Made a Black Walnut bed frame and backboard for Sue and I, some huge barn doors, well less barn more big siding doors and some crazy cutting boards. I have to download the footage this morning but the ride was really good. 7 hours total (@Skinny Keef ) feel pretty good this morning though all things considered. OMG 3 million views!!!!!! I'm a total beginner, I had a short at 2,500 views. a pill bottle lid hack and I think I've gotten over 250 views on a long video. Very difficult to reach an arthritic audience as YT is setup for viewers in there 20's and 30's.

Here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCskkGYpI7MLSt-z3H13l48Q

No rush on the pics enjoy France I want to hear all about your travels. Sue and I were at the RV show here in TO and are thinking of a B Class in a couple of years and traveling all of North America for a year of two when she retires.

@bosh Thanks for the reminder I need to book my next routine "metho" blood test!!!

Have a great day all!!!!!

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,713

hi Joan

How are you?

That’s horrible about the 12 year old boys

I try not to watch the news its too depressing

Mum and I are ok thanks

Thanks about the elderly gent

Have a good night tc xx

Ps bills pic - I hate bacon lol xx

• bosh

hi again Toni

I think I might have had the blocked nose in winter but I can’t remember properly now

Good to know that you had it too though 👍

Have a good night Toni tc xx

hi toady

How are you today?

LA originally wanted to eat quarter of the giant chocolate birthday cake! 🎂

How very ookey

Good news I couldn't locate orange blossom hand lotion in “All those pharmacists are in cahoots”, so your destructive neighbour hasn’t “hit the big time” at least haha

I must admit I did submit to the tuna sandwich urge again today, it was quite embarrassing really, as I was talking to myself about it, i suddenly said “sandwich” out loud, not at high volume of course, then an overzealous shop assistant appeared and asked if I wanted help with my healthy chocolate bar purchase, how embarrassing- I told her, “ look I’m not really batty, neither am I a fruitcake, if you want you can refer to me as a tea cake - toasted but without plant - based butter - toady has misappropriated that” 😂

”Random” question - have you ever tasted Glamorgan sausages (Veggie sausages made with cheese and leeks)?

Just saw image of them online, looked good.

Ok I am full fat - crackered, so have a good night toady tc xx

Goodnight sandee and everyone else too tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,364
    edited 11. Jun 2024, 21:22

Hello folks 😊

Just a quick visit, kind of a tiring day, so might be a touch of the IOUs.

Hope all well with frog & Paul, at next stop by now, the last one looked lovely 😍 and chickens too! 😊 . Hope the weather kept fine for you today and the roads & travel good etc. Do hope too that things are ok at home and they are keeping a v close on on Mum-to-be and all's well 🤞. Not much doing with me, bricks nearly done, at least to the 'let them settle & then fine tune' stage; Sleek's help invaluable 😺 will post pic again when nearer the finish, looking forward to making the proper border. Have been path weeding again and listening to one side of peoples' conversations as they go by, on their mobiles, don't care who hears all their fairly personal business do they 😮🤭. Love to all look forward to updates :) take care xx

Hello Joan, I don't really follow the news any more, it's nearly all nasty 😔 that's awful, the story. And yet if normal people wanted to buy just cutlery &c Royal Mail brought in a ban on sending those in the post 🤷‍♀️ though they have climbed down a bit on that now and reverted to an age verification policy I think. I did hear about people throwing things at Nigel Farage I don't mind that sort of story 😉. Quite cold today I thought, not really June weather! 😔 hope tomorrow might be nicer, have a good day :) xx

Hi bosh, love that pic. Somewhat crackered myself, so will also be off to bed shortly 👋. Btw I do know it's only Wednesday group these days but I can't get Tuesdays out of my head for some reason 😳. Sorry you can't make it this time, all the best again for the hosp appt. My neighbour hasn't 'hit the big time' 😂 so I should hope! if it's not in '..Cahoots' that's proof positive isn't it 👍️. My fortifications are nearly finished so there should be no more of that sort of thing 😒. Yes I have indeed had Glamorgan sausages they were v nice for a change, it was one particular brand they used to stock in al fresco when we had a little branch, don't feel like I've seen them lately 🤔. Talking of al fresco I have put my shop off yet again because they didn't have quite a few key things I wanted, was that the gastric oracle trying to save me from myself I wondered, but then again I don't see what they would have against dried milk powder & ginger preserve 🤷‍♀️ not like there was any choc cake not even quarter of one 😄. 'Sandwich' out loud 😂😂 could have been worse, you weren't the person discussing their private business loudly on mobile in the street while I was in the garden, complete with not the most JA of language shall we say 😬. Have a good night see you anon :) xx

I've made you want choc cake & ice cream have I @Arthritic_Adventures 🤭 sorry about that, have neither at the moment because I keep putting my grocery delivery off, I will be down to bread & butter and whatever's in the larder in tins etc. Those are not small carpentry projects! 😮 ooh I admire, my grandad was a carpenter, I've inherited the feeling for it but not the skill so much, or the dream workshop haha, but I like to tinker 😊. I do have some nice tools of both his and my Dad's, vintage wooden-handled screwdrivers etc, lovely to have. No worries about my hands my original remark was slightly tongue in cheek anyway like a knobbly hands competition, but yes I do know what you mean about gloves 😄. Have a good day tomorrow x

Wave to @Skinny Keef xx

And love to anyone not around 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,793

Morning Joan yes it's terrible what happened. Have they named them yet? I do wish my arm would hurry up and get better although the physio did say it can take about 6 months with a rotator cuff injury. How about you then are you doing ok? ((())) xxx

Morning Skinny Keef sending best wishes to you Loanda and Sucré - has the little one started his nursery yet? I know he's been accepted I remember you saying.

So many pushbikes and bike bikes here. Today we are off on our travels again but first a ride on teh banks of the Seine.

BTW are you still living in those leathers?!

Morning Reshmi

look at this!

How are you and your Mum anyway? Hope the blood results arrive soon.

OMG that pic of your Dad as a baby was absolutely terrifying, but so funny! Imagine giving birth to a baby looking like that you'd ask for a refund wouldn't you?

Mum to be had bs of 16.6 went down to 14 .something but the hospital only did tests??? Scary eh?

Good luck today at physio ((()))

I shall pay proper attention to the blocked nose very scary at night particularly.

off on our travels again today this site which was only for one night was beautiful imagine pitching up with the Siene behind you wow!

Take care and have a good day ((())) xxx

Colin we shall see what the mods think I know they are happy for blogs and the like so maybe they'll be happy to even approve your youtube channel.

Anyway I hope you're well as possible today wonky fingers excepted of course.

Did you say barn doors? Have you got a barn? I'd love to see those doors/sliding door! We have access to a barn (not ours) for the cars and some of Paul's work stuff too.

My sister has a degree in fine art and her channel is more to do with art journaling etc. She does ok but finds it very hard work. I think there is a big market for art out there on Youtube. It's hard work a weekly vid at least + the shorts.

I will look at yours though it being relevant of course. Found you!

We have a small motorhome a Chausson 788 titanium premium automatic and we love it most important it has a loo a good shower and a static very comfy bed! Go for it get one you will never look back🙂 I want to get my cat to come with us though i miss her.

Morning Toady

hope all is well in Toad's garden?

All bricks layed well done glad to hear Sleek was a help. She does rather love helping. Hopefully you both had a cuppa and slice of something nice afterwards?

Is the weather good enough to get in the garden? I do hope so it's been lovely here we plan a walk/bike ride along the Seine in a bit before our next leg of the journey. Down to our favourite area Gironde. Two nights there. Access to a washing machine too save doing it all at home,

This was so pretty I had to try to get a pic from the vn so it's quite small

time for some breakfast methinks

Love to everyone who hasn't yet popped in Julie and Sandeelily ((()))

• sandeelilly
    sandeelilly Member Posts: 77

Good Morning

@frogmorton @Skinny Keef @dachshund @Arthritic_Adventures @toady @bosh

Sorry been MIA the last few days, been sick with Norovirus what a lovely thing to experience! 🤢 I now know what a lower immune system means! I am sorry there has been some grief on the board, I have to say I have never felt ignored or anything but welcome here and I thank you all for this.

I am back at work today and I have to say I love my role but I feel that they all think I am a hypocondriac I have gone from not taking a day away to always being away now or at least it seems like it! But I cannot do anything about it I do feel that they will get rid of me at some point, and I dread that I do come in when I am in pain, sick or feeling ****. I have a broken bone in my foot at the moment but I keep going mainly because I am scared they will fire me I have to admit! But that is me overreacting I suppose.

How are you all? I hope your week is going well,I booked my Mobility car now Kia Stonic I am excited first ever car. I hope my PIP is renewed in August! Den potatoes are flowering he is a happy bee, his Strawberries are starting to show, and he is still waiting for the others,

@toady how is beautiful Sleek doing?

I will be keeping an eye on here today have a great day all xxxxx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,095

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) I’m sorry you can’t get what you want in your delivery. Have a good day. How is your computer. I watch the Chase the news follows.

Toni (()) I remember one Doctor saying you work through the pain. My friend took her cat to the vets to have her claws cut it took 3 people and a calming spray to get her out of her carry cage. Have a good day. I hope Annie (()) is feeling a bit better. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have you got the results of the blood tests. Have a good day love to your mum (())

Colin (()) have a good day. It would be nice if Skinny Keef and Charlestown came back I miss them.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    edited 12. Jun 2024, 11:11

hi Toni

How are you?

What a lovely view 👍

Mum and I are ok 🙏

She has got her blood results back and they were all good thank goodness

Also her diabetes result was a bit better than previously 👍

I’m leaving the house about 12.45 pm for physio

Stomach isn’t quite ok so I have to resist yummy food for a while

But I can still have tea otherwise I’ll be “de -hidated” as BR calls it lol.

Bye for now Toni take care xx

Ps Norwegian rice porridge xx

• bosh

hi Toni toady Joan etc

How are you all?

Post- physio live update

all ok at the moment thanks

Ps new outfits for toady lol xx

• Good morning everyone!!!

Just a quick cup of tea this morning have to take it downstairs, have lots of editing to do for the footage from yesterdays motorcycle trip.

But here's a quick picture of the doors for @frogmorton @toady

And thanks so much for stopping by the channel, it is about Arthritis so should be fine to talk about, mostly motorcycle journeys the last couple of weeks. It's just what I do all day long these days.

Looked up your ride @frogmorton that's so nice! Yeah that's exactly what Sue and I are talking about too

Love to see the tools, they just don't make them like that anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few other pics, for show and tell, got to get to work,

Good day to all!!!!! Enjoy your tea and coffee!

• toady
    edited 12. Jun 2024, 16:32

Afternoon all 👋 rather nice today much less cold & windy 😊

Haven't been in the garden much today frog, I should have, but did the dreaded hairwash instead as the weather was so amenable, about time too having been digging & mucking about & generally getting twigs in it & running my hands through it, the HD would not approve 😬 but lots of conditioner to redeem myself, trying a new colour depositing sort so hoping for great things ofc haha (there's one born every minute 😂). Glad you are both ok, I absolutely love that little picture you couldn't have got a nicer one really, imo, it's perfect like a little fairytale pic 😍. As for the Seine, oh my gosh, have been humming La Mer even though that's not the sea but it set me off anyway 😀 so lovely. Enjoy your day and take care 👋 I am off to buy shrubs 😊. xx

(Not the final word, but not bad for a small cat and a small toad 😂)

Hello Joan, I have put my shop on til Sunday, all the things are marked in stock today 🤷‍♀️ by then they will be out again I expect or something different will be 😄 never mind there's always the milkman in the meantime. Yes quite right we don't want to lose anyone from the cafe you naturally get involved in people's lives & health matters etc and want to hear how they are doing 😔. I used to watch the Chase I haven't lately, I liked the original Chasers I'm not sure who's left now. Will watch it sometime & see if anything else has changed. I didn't like Beat the Chasers at all, did you? Hope everything alright with you & the dogs today 😘 xx

Bosh that middle outfit, that's the one for me 😂 I could answer the door in that one no bother! So pleased to hear your mum's blood tests were good and her diabetes was an improved one, that's great you will all be relieved 😊. Hope your appt went well stomach included 🤞. Not much happening with me apart from wrestling with my hair, it's like the cat Joan mentioned, trying to get it into the sink it fights back 😱 I will have to repair to my chaise longue now for the afternoon to recover 😉. See you later I daresay :) xx

Hi to @sandeelilly I can't see they have much to complain about with you at work in terms of doing your best, as that's as quick a return after being ill as anyone could do, but I know what you mean from past experience it's horrid having that feeling hanging over you 😔 how did you break the bone in your foot?? Interested to hear about your car, I've never driven, good luck with it 👍️. Hope Den's potatoes do well for him, my first earlies are at the flowering stage so that's all a bit behind really if his are maincrop, but we'll see. Have a good evening :) xx

Wow Colin @Arthritic_Adventures well there's woodwork and there's woodwork, gosh, that's what you call carpentry. Those joints! 😍 that is indeed some beautiful walnut. And what lovely inlay work, very impressed (and envious). I see you have a nice setup there 👍️ very glad the arthritis has let you keep up with it, it would a dreadful shame not to be able to. I will round a few tools up into one place when I remember instead of all over the house like they usually are, rather than put back nicely 😳 and post some. For Marples Ltd boat shaped spirit level #2317 see above 😄 have the original box marked 11 shillings - you can pick them up now for not much really, like a lot of other vintage items, which is good (if tempting!). https://williammarplesandsons.com/spirit-levels/ Have a good day 😊 xx

Excuse me someone has been cuffing and banging at some sort of stonework outside all day, and yesterday at half 8 the only morning this week I didn't have to wake up, just going to knock them over the head with their own mallet, brb 🙄.

Love to everyone here & not here at the mo, and hope Barbara Kitty mig Carol are as well as poss and anyone I've missed. 😘 xx

• dachshund

Toady I like Beat the chaser’s did you know Paul Sinha has Parkinson’s.
    I hope your delivery has everything that you want..

take care
    joan xx
  • toady

Yes I did know that Joan it's a shame 😔 I like him. Perhaps keeping your mind so sharp stands you in good stead, like being physically fit helps you with illness, it would be nice to think so. He says he is still performing the same as he was that's good. Thank you, I've changed my shopping day again! to tomorrow because I completely forgot if you don't mind a more flexible delivery slot there are lots more to choose (& cheaper) - you pick a 4-hour slot but they still let you know on the day more exactly when it will be 👍. Otherwise there were no 'normal' slots tomorrow. Hopefully most things will be available anyway there's nothing I can't manage without :) xx

• bosh

hi sandee

How are you?

I had a busy day today with physio appointment

I think you should get the broken bone sorted out at the doctors/ hospital as it won’t get better if you ignore it

There are laws about employee welfare- your boss can’t just do whatever he or she feels like

Good night tc x

• bosh

hi Toni

How are you tonight?

Physio’s waiting room was so stuffy, i almost fell asleep

But she was good.

Stomach not 100% but I’ve got bloods tomorrow

So I guess I can start eating normally after that

The hospital staff were having a party in side building

So I saw a lot of people mainly nurses grinning while crossing the road with massive plates of loosely covered food lol, I wonder what the food was let’s just hope it wasn’t egg mayo sandwiches going off in the heat ookey 😱

When it was LA’s birthday he said that his mummy had put so many balloons up he thought it was Christmas- aww

Yes I agree the blocked nose thing is very scary, once I used to have it all the time, but now I can’t remember which season it was when it happened
    I wrote the following poem, just an ace thing, but something lighthearted at least hopefully

Goodnight Toni tc xx

poem by me called
    “The ace flowers of the sea” or “ If a sea anemone could talk in present company” 🙏
    I am an as*xual purple sea anemone
    I have friends but sometimes I like to be alone
    I do not obsess about who’s online or available on the phone
    I provide green algae with a safe sunny place to thrive
    My disposition is also sunny and cheerful, I’m the queen bee of my oceanic hive
    I can feel some attraction at times, but mainly I help the flourishing ecosystem of the reef
    I’m a peace - loving creature and with you. dear reader, I have no “beef”

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you doing today?

My mums blood test results were good thanks👍

I had physio today

Hope you have a good night Joan tc xx

• bosh

hi toady of the pond

How are you today?

Thanks about mum’s results

Physio was helpful 👍

Very stuffy waiting room though

And my eyes hurt from being outside for so long but never mind

Sorry you had to wrestle with your hair

Hair is a nuisance isn’t it?
    but I suppose we’re lucky to have it though

And of course hair problems could always be worse - see below 😂

We’ll have some 70% proof chocolate on my behalf as the old stomach is still being a bit troublesome

Good night toady tc xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,793

Morning everyone!

Hi Joan I hope you are well today? All good here a bit hot in the night but good. The sun is already shining here we at out one before last stop. That poor little cat! Imagine how frightened she was. Sleek sometimes has the calming spray but usually we can lift her out even if she is holding onto her blankie for dear life. Take care ((())) xxx

Morning sandeelily how are you today and how is that foot? I hope it's ok as i think ones heal faster if you don't stand on them probably? Do you sit down at work? Hopefully things will settle for you healthwise and your job will be safe. Have you worked there long?

We are now at our regular place in France near Bergerac we know it very well.

Glad to hear your new car will be here soon how exciting is that ☺️

Home Sunday.

Morning Reshmi

How is your stomach today? Yes please don't get dehydrated - how clever is BR!!! Glad to hear all of your mum's bloods and her kidneys all looking good.

Wait till you tell her this! My DIL was having BS's up to 19 not going down (the pregnant one) and 'they' (midwives and Drs at midwives clinic) were doing nothing until yesterday she phoned me I could hear things not good so got Charley home from work. By then she was going like to sleep?

She phoned 111 sent to A&E they jabbed her with insulin phew! Now they have diagnosed gestational diabetes (I think that should go away after birth) and are sorting out supplies of testing stuff and insulin. Bet your Mum won't be impressed at all.

Loved the poem it is you it really is imagine how beautiful that anemone is down there looking after marine life😊 It's a good job you are so chilled with your busy life though.

Thanks the river was gorgeous we went a ride on our bikes down it before we left yesterday morning. The path/road was for people and bicycles and was perfect!

Take care and well done getting physio done now all you have to do is practice🙄

Morning Colin.

I loved the introduction on your channel. I thought it was so well done although my heart did go out to the 5 year old boy who was struggling and no-one knew why😔

Yes that's our motorhome - or camping car here in France - it's fabulous it also has a full sized double bed in the ceiling in the living area which you can press a button and it comes down.

The kitchen area is tiny but mostly we have breakfast there and cuppas i like to do smelly cooking outside on the cadac.

Wow wow wow!! That woodwork is just phenomenal! I love it Colin is just gorgeous must take hours a real labour of love. I am sitting here thinking how on earth do you do it? If you lived here - well there of course in the UK - I'd be asking you to do something - anything! for us.

Wow.

Morning Skinny K hope you are well today Loanda and Sucré too. Has he started at his new nursery yet? If so I hope he loves it.

Paul is struggling with his neck atm I think he is overdoing it to be honest.

How's the bike - the new one not 'old faithful the Beemer I mean?

Take care have a good day ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

I have woken up to beautiful sunshine yet again (sorry but will try to bring some back) here at our regular haunt in Gironde. Brother will be here in August at the house part and me and Kari and her DIL might come in September. Hope all is well with my Grandbaby though by then.

You probably saw in my post to Reshmi how much the girls have been mucked about when something was obviously very wrong. Anyway all is well now she is being looked after away from the midwives team by proper diabetic staff who know what they are doing.

I love your spirit level it's a lovely shape. And yes well done to the pair of you it looks perfect!

Well done washing your hair! Does it look extra fabulous now with the new shampoo? I will do mine tomorrow before we leave for our next stop. Yes I'll add conditioner too I promise.

My biggest problem is that i have broken my reading glasses so do I tape them together or try to bike to the nearest supermarket - maybe 5km? - and try to buy a cheap replacement???

Those outfits Bosh posted! Oh gosh they are great aren't they? I bet they were cosy inside and a small cat could be in there with you🤔

Take care Toad

pain au chocolat I know SK loves them.

• sandeelilly

Good Morning you lovely lot!

@frogmorton I am so Jealous, always wanted to go to France, silly I've been to Oz but France is right next door and I have never been lol, My foot is not too bad the fracture is on the top/side of my foot so not too bad, yes I sit at work i am an OM for a newspaper sit too much!

I am so excited for my car well as long as my PIP gets renewed but you never know with that lot!

Enjoy your day xx

@bosh I am well my lovely, strangest thing I was told to stop taking my Anti Depression meds last week so I could start new ones and I actually feel a lot lighter! not sure I want to start new ones now I had a breakdown six years ago when Voldermort walked out! not sure I need them now but we will see, I have had my foot looked at and as the bone is in a silly position it is better to leave to heal apparently so trying not to walk too much.

My boss is not too bad I think its is mainlyme over thinking when I came back yesterday he didnt say a word and was as nice as pie, one of my faults is I read into things and overthink I need to stop, but thank you for the advice, yo have all become such a support for me. Hows things your end? I hope not too bad this thing can give good days or rotten days and I believe the scariest thing is not knowing how you are going to feel every day you wake, so Big hugs for you today either way and Thank you xx

@toady Hi! Dens potatoes are starting to flower the weather has been terrible so they are late! My car will be a Kia Stonic, it will be my first car I am very lucky my first car has everything, I used to drive a manual but Voldermort would not allow me to take a test so never did and now thanks to this wonderful condition I can only drive Auto, so going to take test hopefully soon, if not I can drive on my provisional for a while. I am lucky work is good, I just think I have catholic Guilt so if I am sick in my head I am letting people do so I overthink I do not think they care to be honest or if they do nothing has been said!

How are things with you? sorry, I never seem to ask sorry? I can be a bit rushed at times as I find it easier to answer at work as it is hard to manage on the phone

Have a wonderful day and I hope it is a good one xxxx

To everyone else Have a great day xxx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) I hope you don’t get any substitute’s in your delivery. I like Paul Sinha because he’s a smiler. I read he has to be helped getting dressed because of his right arm. Have a good day.

Toni (()) sorry about Annie (()) did you say the baby is due in October. Sorry about your reading glasses (()) have a good day both of you. Sorry about Paul’s neck. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) good luck with the blood test (()) love to your mum (())

SkinnyKeef (()) how are you and your new bike getting on. Love to Sucr’e (()) and Loanda (())

Sandeelilly (()) you are doing well not many people would go to work with a broken bone (()) any Excuse to have the time off. When is your care coming.

Charlestown (()) have a good day I miss you.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

good morning everyone wppl xx

• bosh

hi toady Joan sandee

How are you all?
    methotrexate/ mxt day 🤢

Bye for now tc xx

Ps more of toady’s hair lol xx

• sandeelilly

@bosh mine was yesterday they changed the injection type what a palaver hope u ok x

• bosh
    edited 13. Jun 2024, 15:04

hi young at heart Toni

I forgot to mention you!

How very scatty of me

How are you?

Mums ok 👍

I’m ok more or less 🙏

But stomach isn’t it 🤢🤢

Bye for now tc xx

Ps you can eat my biscuit lol xx

• Just a quick cup of tea this morning, I was up late last night finishing a posting, my latest Arthritic Guy, off road adventure video

It may interest you the most @Skinny Keef Here's a link (Should be fine, it has an appropriate bit on Arthritis in it too, it is the reason for the channel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKg24QSiWTk&t=7s

@frogmorton @toady Thanks for the kind words!

Link to the tools is soooo cool!

Oh and I love your avatar of Penelope!!! Car is so cute!!!

Hope everyone has the most pain free day they can!!

CD