ATOS Horrible Medical

Comments

• maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    No I didnt watch it I was going to say unbelieveable but more like Im not surprised
    We Have a Careless government as the couldnt care less about anyone with a disability :x
    I just dispair next thing we know is we wont be able to have a vote :x
    What century do we live in has Henry VIII come back as our government
    crazy crazy crazy
    Maria
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Maria

Well seeing as they found the King Richard maybe the government thinks it ought to be in that kind of backward era too?.....I am ashamed about Cameron as his father had a disability as did his late son...He ought to know better but it seems as they had the silver spoon firmly in situ that they didnt need welfare help...Shame on them...
    Also did anyone hear about the councillor who had made awful comments about disabled children being a drain on society...He refused to resign last night now he is saying a series of mini strokes has affected his personaility and has resigned!! Does he think we came off the last banana boat?

Elainexx
    maria09 wrote:
    No I didnt watch it I was going to say unbelieveable but more like Im not surprised
    We Have a Careless government as the couldnt care less about anyone with a disability :x
    I just dispair next thing we know is we wont be able to have a vote :x
    What century do we live in has Henry VIII come back as our government
    crazy crazy crazy
    Maria
  • maria09
    Hi Elaine
    If its true and he is having mini strokes or TIAs as its known in the trade! Does not make you say those things he's a liar like them all!
    It also depends which side if the brain is affected
    He should remember if he has a larger stroke he will become disabled himself! Or he could die! So he should not be using an illness as an excuse!
    What a nasty nasty man!!
    Elaine when did you have your atos interview?
    I had mine on 6th Dec and got result on 11th Jan
    Maybe no news is good news! I hope so
    Hope you are feeling better
    Maria
  • maria09
    Forgot to tell you my last wage was correct!
    Once explained to me it was easy to understand!
    Just waiting for my works pensions to ring to see if I'm going to get a gift
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Maria

They bloke is a plonker pure and simple, stroke or no mini strokes....Funny how he has only disclosed that now he is retiring...
    I had my interview on 31st Jan so its a month today....So maybe its going to take a longer time but it will still be a no...Never mind they paid me again today **** it!

Elainexx
    maria09 wrote:
    Hi Elaine
    If its true and he is having mini strokes or TIAs as its known in the trade! Does not make you say those things he's a liar like them all!
    It also depends which side if the brain is affected
    He should remember if he has a larger stroke he will become disabled himself! Or he could die! So he should not be using an illness as an excuse!
    What a nasty nasty man!!
    Elaine when did you have your atos interview?
    I had mine on 6th Dec and got result on 11th Jan
    Maybe no news is good news! I hope so
    Hope you are feeling better
    Maria
  • maria09
    Mine took about a month too
    They are still paying me but my husband thinks they will try and take it all back so he won't use that money just yet! So waiting for my pension to start! On 13/3/13
    Keep strong
    Maria
  • elainebadknee
    Maria

**** it if they pay me now then got no problem...I know its going to be a no so its just a matter of time...

Elainexx
    maria09 wrote:
    They are still paying me but my husband thinks they will try and take it all back so he won't use that money just yet! So waiting for my pension to start! On 13/3/13
    Keep strong
    Maria
  • elainebadknee
    Maria

I have just had a phone call saying they had looked at my form and medical report and I have scored 0 points...How when I couldn't do exercises she asked me to can I score 0?....They are sending it to me to read and have stopped money as from today....I have already asked for GL24 form to be sent too...She mentioned my partner and I said "what" and she said "my mistake" so I said "that's already something in my favour"......
    I was not worthy pf 0 points no way....GRRR!!!

Elainexx
    maria09 wrote:
    Keep strong
    Maria
  • maria09
    I have replied on your sore hip post
    Well I changed sex! On question of pregnancy it said male client!
    They sent me a nasty letter saying I would not get any more money! But I have! DWP don't know their **** from their elbow!!!
    I have not heard anything for ages I've kept all their letters to show what idiots they are!
    Keep on fighting
    Maria
  • sbolam
    sbolam Member Posts: 374
    It took them 8 months to tell me I have scored 6 points and ignoring all other information an now waiting for the tribunal service to get back to me with a date, will be 12 months come april.

good luck with your appeal.
    04_pain.jpg
  • elainebadknee
    Maria

They are idiots how someone like me can be declared 100% fit is beyond reason?....Im not caving into them no way!

Elainexx
    maria09 wrote:
    I have replied on your sore hip post
    Well I changed sex! On question of pregnancy it said male client!
    They sent me a nasty letter saying I would not get any more money! But I have! DWP don't know their **** from their elbow!!!
    I have not heard anything for ages I've kept all their letters to show what idiots they are!
    Keep on fighting
    Maria
  • elainebadknee
    Stephen

She said we now had to score 15 points, thought it was 12 points or am I wrong?....This is wrong this system...

Elainexx
    sbolam wrote:
    It took them 8 months to tell me I have scored 6 points and ignoring all other information an now waiting for the tribunal service to get back to me with a date, will be 12 months come april.

good luck with your appeal.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Maria

I have just had a phone call saying they had looked at my form and medical report and I have scored 0 points...How when I couldn't do exercises she asked me to can I score 0?....They are sending it to me to read and have stopped money as from today....I have already asked for GL24 form to be sent too...She mentioned my partner and I said "what" and she said "my mistake" so I said "that's already something in my favour"......
    I was not worthy pf 0 points no way....GRRR!!!

Elainexx

Whats the next step Elaine? Do you ask for a copy of the report to see why you got zero points? There are bound to be discrepencies.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elainebadknee
    Elizabeth

I guess so, going to see advisor at job centre as she confused me saying they made a payment on 25th Feb which went in my bank yesterday so when does the sick line start from??

Elainexx

Whats the next step Elaine? Do you ask for a copy of the report to see why you got zero points? There are bound to be discrepencies.

Elizabeth[/quote]
  • elainebadknee
    Hi

Okay head has cleared a little now...Been to see the advisor at the jobcentre who has advised me on the following....
    He said I may as well appeal against my decision as it buys me the time I need to recover as much as fully possible, in the meantime I would still get the lower rate of ESA, same as JSA....Also can see someone at The Shaw Trust to help me with easing back into workplace..The aim is to get even a part-time job and if it was 16hrs or less then would qualify for £40 back to work allowance on ESA....He said I probably wouldn't win my appeal but I have nothing to lose cos if I lose my appeal would go on JSA which is what the other option is at the moment...He also told me when looking for work they wouldn't make me apply for jobs that are impossible for me to do with my knee and hip problems, it would be realistic ones I would be applying for...
    So came out there feeling bit more on a level equilibrium, have made appointment with doctor as the notification should come over weekend and then I can send off GL24 and sick note. I also need to get the interim doctors who I have been seeing to be on my side as my doctor is off on bereavement leave and she said she would back up my 6 months to recover from TKR but that was just a verbal discussion...It may be noted somewhere in my casenotes....
    All in all I should be without money for about 5 days maybe but they will re-instate once I appeal and though its less it will be something.......
    Im not saying I will not challenge the ATOS report cos they are a bunch of incompetent people (that's being polite)...John at the JC said I was the second person they had phoned today and he had seen, he didnn't agree with it as its a bit of a shock....
    I can and will cope....

Elainexx
  • gilly1957
    gilly1957 Member Posts: 212
    Hi Elaine

Sorry to hear you didn't get any points, that happened to me a couple of years ago.

It is 15 points that you need.

When my OA problems started I was told I couldn't stay on job seekers, I had been working P/T as well legally lol...because you have to be able to apply for any job, which I couldn't do and nor can you, due to health reasons . The job center don't really seem to help!!!

Please make sure when you fill in form to say you want to appeal that you put on it that you want to stay on ESA while you are waiting appeal.

Please also get advice from CAB or similar.
    I appealed couple of years ago with their help and won.

Hope it goes well for you

Gill
  • maria09
    Yep it's 15 points! They better not try get me back to work I think working for 30yrs in a busy heavy stressful job they can naff off!
    Why aren't they tackling the lazy lowlife scroungers that seem to get everything on a silver salver while the rest of us are persecuted for a condition we can not help! At least for me I will have my NHS pension soon!
    It gets me so mad! Can our forum help us in any way?
    Keep fighting
    Maria
  • sbolam
    sbolam Member Posts: 374
    yeah its 15 points, have you seen an independent adviser? such as CAB or DIAL, as i dont trust anything that the dwp/job centre,atos..

when I got nill points on my first examination i spoke to the adviser at the local joke shop and was told i would not win my appeal, then sort out Dial and they went through everything with my and on appeal i won 15 points.

so please dont take what they say as the fact.

stephen.
    04_pain.jpg
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Gill

We will have to read the joke of a report to see why...Without a shadow of a doubt she has lied about me needing help in and out of chair, being uncomfy in chair and couldnt get on couch she will have put as me refusing (there's a difference).....Also the walking I put down less than 50 metres, considerably less....
    When I phone up to say Im appealing wil state still want to receive ESA while appealing...I will speak to CAB too...

Elainexx

Sorry to hear you didn't get any points, that happened to me a couple of years ago.

It is 15 points that you need.

When my OA problems started I was told I couldn't stay on job seekers, I had been working P/T as well legally lol...because you have to be able to apply for any job, which I couldn't do and nor can you, due to health reasons . The job center don't really seem to help!!!

Please make sure when you fill in form to say you want to appeal that you put on it that you want to stay on ESA while you are waiting appeal.

Please also get advice from CAB or similar.
    I appealed couple of years ago with their help and won.

Hope it goes well for you

Gill[/quote]
  • elainebadknee
    Maria

Cos we are easy picking they think we wont fight back, bulying mentality!...Not being funny but with you being near pension age why can;t they just let you be?

Elainexx
    maria09 wrote:
    Yep it's 15 points! They better not try get me back to work I think working for 30yrs in a busy heavy stressful job they can naff off!
    Why aren't they tackling the lazy lowlife scroungers that seem to get everything on a silver salver while the rest of us are persecuted for a condition we can not help! At least for me I will have my NHS pension soon!
    It gets me so mad! Can our forum help us in any way?
    Keep fighting
    Maria
  • elainebadknee
    Stephen

I will seek advice from CAB too....The guy at jobcentre is very straight with me and has always been true to his word so I cannot complain about him.... I get what your'e saying though....I know I should have been awarded points on the first 3 physical point scorers why I got 0 is beyond me!

This bitch is fighting back!....

Elainexx
    sbolam wrote:
    yeah its 15 points, have you seen an independent adviser? such as CAB or DIAL, as i dont trust anything that the dwp/job centre,atos..

when I got nill points on my first examination i spoke to the adviser at the local joke shop and was told i would not win my appeal, then sort out Dial and they went through everything with my and on appeal i won 15 points.

so please dont take what they say as the fact.

stephen.
  • maria09
    Elaine
    Cheeky retirement age I'm 49 nearly 50 so got at least another 15yrs till then :D
    It's my superannuation pension that I've paid into for
    27yrs due to my ill health retirement
    You did make me laugh
    Once I get my pension in March I will stop claiming ESA
    Those nasty nasty people :x
  • lazicat
    lazicat Member Posts: 177
    Double thickness tear is awful & so painful. My hubby did that to his rotary cuff tendon & unfortunately it was too bad to repair, so now doing physio as not much else can be done. He isnt good taking pain killers, a man thing I think, so makes it worse for himself.
    I expect they will operate quite quickly, Good Luck x
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Hi Elaine at last you know the outcome, I would certainly take the forms to CAB they actually filled them in for me which was good as I find it hard holding a pen and my writing is terrible, as the chap at the job centre said go for it as it will bide you time and maybe by the time the tribunal comes up you will be ready to get a job, the report you get through will be a shortened version you will have to phone the DWP for the full face to face report, I suggest phoning as I wrote to them as I never got an answer it took two phone calls before I got it, good luck know how you feel...............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • maria09
    Hi
    I found the total opposite phone calls were useless but answers to my letters were replied quickly even got two a day both contradict each other
    Thing is with phone calls its your word against them getting it written in black and white and proof of their incompetence.
    You need to make sure you have their name time you rang and how long you were on the phone for even ask for written conformation as sad to say they can't be trusted!
    Maria