:oops: :oops: oh, bless you, thank you kindly. XX
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Bubbles, you're both a darling and a treasure. DD
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I speak as I find, Matron :wink: I happen to think you are, end of.

She is not feeling too bonny but she's getting on with things as best she can. She was expecting family today so flicked a duster round (my computer opted for click a sister round). Go on, girl! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    That is most kind DD.

I hear you are flicking a duster around Mig, a lady after my own heart t4591 :D:D
    I hope you have a pleasant time with your family, but take time to rest as well.
    Large cup of T on the side, with some stem ginger cake, settles an iffy tummy. Gentle hugs XX Aidan
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning all, I've heard from Mig. She had hoped to go to her knit and natter groups today but it's pouring and she's tired so is sensibly staying in and resting. Braised liver casserole for dinner tonight chez Mig if anyone's interested :wink: DD
  • bubbles
    Options
    t111055 t111055 Best to stop indoors Mig and rest, before we head round to assist with the casserole :D . I will pass on the liver, but veggies and a large cuppa, will be perfect. Love and strength coming your way t4591 XX Aidan
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options
    Keep warm mig and get plenty of rest. Can I have Aidan's helping of liver please. :D

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• bubbles
    Options
    You sure can Kath :) Mig won't mind at all.

Let me pop the kettle on, we need a nice big mug of T and some ginger biscuits.
    Lots of love and hugs Mig, extra strength as always XXX
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello my lovelies and thank you for looking in, I hope she is too. There is a lull in the action at the moment hence the lack of reportage. DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Stand by your beds! Mig has her second intrathecal tomorrow so support will be appreciated. It's not a nice thing to have done. :( DD
  • Kitty
    Options
    You are a strong, brave lady mig. All your friends on VA are thinking of you, and will be virtually holding your hand tomorrow. We will be quiet and send calming thoughts. t4591

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thinking about you Mig and sending more strength and love.. t4591
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello, she has had a long day but it's another intrathecal done - her last one is in three weeks' time. Tomorrow she has her first infusion which will last around two hours: infusion of what I don't know. :oops: Sorry. :oops: DD
  • Kitty
    Options
    A few ears back my District Nurse was diagnosed with Lymphoma and his treatment was Rituximab infusions, so I wonder if that's what our mig is having? Sending extra (((()))) and strength. m0150 m0150 m0150 m0150 m0150 m0150 m0150 m0150

• dreamdaisy
    Options
    I think she must have read my post because I've been informed it's an anti-body infusion! DD
  • bubbles
    Options
    Hope the anti body infusion went ok Mig. Sending love, hugs and cups of Tea with added strength t4591 t4591 t4591
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    Sorry I’ve not commented lately but I have been reading. Thinking of you, Mig. Hope all went well. Take care and I hope you feel well enough to enjoy the sunny weekend. xx

DD, you’re a hero for keeping us updated. Thank you, you’re a great friend to many. :D
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Our girl has been out and about today, attending her Knit and Natter group which is such good news! DD
  • bubbles
    Options
    That is good news indeed DD, thank you for letting us know. Knitting and nattering, coffee and tea, with spoons full of strength t4591 t4591 Take care Mig
  • Kitty
    Options
    So pleased you managed to get to knit and natter mig, it will do you so much good. t4591

• dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello all, due to an hiatus in proceedings there is not much to report . Overall she is not doing too badly, the last intrathecal and infusion is in ten days' time then there will be a wait for the bone biopsy and scan. She is tired and resting a great deal but is keeping herself occupied with her crocheting. DD
  • Kitty
    Options
    Glad to hear you are getting lots of rest mig. Thinking of you for the next inthrecal and then the bone scan. Pot of tea and some biscuits heading your way mi duck. XXXX

• dreamdaisy
    Options
    Afternoon all, she has confirmed that next week is the last intrathecal etc and she is also seeing her rheumatologist on Tuesday. Tomorrow should be a pleasant day with a spot of shopping, brunch and then the Lion King at the flicks, a day her daughter has planned with not too much walking so ideal!

I'll be back next week when it's time. DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    She saw her rheumatologist yesterday and I suspect that was quite an emotional meeting as Mig is positive that without her things would not have gone as well as they have. We're nearly there, boys and girls, nearly there. DD
  • Kitty
    Options
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d76NoqsT2UyHB3MXLHu0Rjpy7g0ZTjek

Well done our mig. t115006 t115006 t115006 t115006 t115006

• dreamdaisy
    Options
    Huge apologies. I have failed in my self-appointed duties as thread updator.

Yesterday she had her last intrathecal and today is the last infusion. On August 08 she has the bone marrow biopsy and then a week after that her husband is having his operation. The final appointment in this raft of meetings is to have the PET scan them we sit and wait.

Right, I'm off to stand in the corner wearing an XXXL dunces cap. In my defence it has been abnormally hot down here and I don't function well. It's a massive energy-sapper, the fan in the bedroom has been running for over 72 hours. DD