Beating me

Options

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Chrisov

Glad to know that you've got your fighting spirit back. Hopefully, the tablets will continue to help you. In the meantime, we are all still here for you, and we'll all join you in giving arthur a massive big kick :!: :!: :lol::lol:

Joan :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Yeah Joan and Noeltone - let's do it! Sounds good to me *lol* At least my fingers are working enough for me to type properly now, it's been "interesting" to say the least trying to work these last couple of days!

Oh and you can call me Nina - I'm just lazy and always sign "N"! Or N's fine :-) Just thought I'd point that out - I'm just happy my fingers work!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    Yes Chrisov
    I will join!!
    Do we use our walking sticks or ANYTHING viscious which comes to hand???
    Take care
    Toni xx
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Hi Toni best not we might break our walking sticks just do it in our mind by using tact and pun and humour them what do you think?????????????????????????????/
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Options
    Oh hey - count me in too..... why I won't half give that arther what for s020.gif

Hey Chrisov, your sounding more like your old self today - great, keep it up hun.

Jackie x
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    Hello Chrisov,
    Glad to see you back on track
    Colin
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Chrisov :D

Great news to hear that the meds are doing their job and you are feeling good. You have done really well. You did something positive by visiting your gp and reaped the benefit. Stay cool, calm and collected! 8)

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • denpen
    denpen Member Posts: 389
    Options
    Hiya Hun
    Your meds have kicked in and you are feeling better "Thats Great" we all need a little help along the way, and I know that your friends on here have helped cheer you along too, thats what we all need from time to time, dont ever forget there a a lot of people out here who care and are willing to give you support, advice and a listening ear to you whenever you may feel the need. You are getting stronger every day, see you knew you could do it!!!
    Take care
    Denise.x
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    This is good news so glad your meds are working better and you are ok joanne
    Joanne
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    noeltone wrote:
    Hi Toni best not we might break our walking sticks just do it in our mind by using tact and pun and humour them what do you think?????????????????????????????/
    Oh alright Chrisov
    If you think that's best..... :(
    We will do it with the power of our minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will behave - the stick shall remain in one piece (for now!)
    Take care
    Toni x
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Hi Chrisov

Hope you are still feeling good. Sun shining here - hope it is in norfolk too.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi all ,any many thanks for all of yoru kind words and encouragem,ent they have keep me goin

and to elna many thanks for your constamt meesages you are very kind person and the sun is shining here today
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    Hi Chrisov

So glad to hear from you again.

You do sound better and hope you
    continue so.

Yes its sunny in Halifax too, it does
    make a difference to our days a little.

take care
    love Kath xx
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Dear Chrisov

Aw, thank you Chrisov, we have been cyber friends some time now and you looked out for me when I was going "thru the mill" at the end of last year as did many others and it helped me greatly. We became "grandies" at more or less the same time too. It makes me happy to hear that I am sharing the sunshine with both you and Kath.

You are good eggs :D

Luv
    Elna xx

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Christov,

I am glad to see you being more your self and glad that you have some sun up there. I have heard of sun but we seem to have upset it and its going past us higher up! (( )) and you take care. Cris x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, I've just bought my first walking stick plus I have 3 walking poles with nice, sharp, points on them!!! Any use, do you think?
    Glad to hear from you! :D Lots of love Sue
  • greyheron
    greyheron Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Hi Christov

Sorry I'm a bit late with the good wishes, other people have posted some really good replies so I won't repeat them, just say that I hope you continue towards being able to see the brighter side of life as well as the darker side.

An electronic hug from Wendy
  • elnafinn
    Options
    'morning Chrisov,

Well, we are nearer the end of the week now than the beginning. How are you diddling today?

No sunshine so far, but no rain either, so that suits me. It could be worse.

I hope you call in sometime today to say hello.

Luv
    Elna x

• noeltone
    Options
    Hi all many thanks for all you replies I am feeling better now many thanks and and elna this egg might be cracked but it is not broken yet there is some sun but it is colder today there must be a bank holiday coming up and I am diddling (have not heard that word in ages ) better today you are all a gem
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    You the gem and don't let anyone tell you different! x
  • pluggathome
    pluggathome Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Great to see you back and fighting.

Plugg
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Chrisov

You sound so much brighter phew what a relief :D Sun though what's sun? Throwing it down here just for a change :)

Keep fighting.
    Love
    Vonski x
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi vonski you must be online also yes i feel brighter thanks but life is still an effort and i put on a show no sun here now it is cloudy and colder must be a bank holiday coming how are you btw
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi again Chrisov

I know what you mean when everything you do is an effort but you just have to keep on trucking and take things slowly. You will get back on top :) Yep nasty weather just in time for hols, how does it always manage that?

Love
    Vonski x
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Options
    noeltone wrote:
    "life is still an effort and i put on a show"

Hey Chrisov, yeah things will be an effort - but look back over the week and you'll see how far you've come! And it will get easier.

Putting on a show for others does help - because at the end of one of these days you'll realise that you have actually enjoyed the day without trying :)

And we are all here for you - when it seems like its all too much we understand, and will help and suppot you.

One for all and all for one.

Jackie x