Forum World Cruise Part 2

Options

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi

Having escaped from the clutches of Prince Kev and his wimmin hunters, not to mention all that chastising by Captain Rehab ( He didn't mean it really. He was just showing off to Prince Kev ) I think we deserve an on-shore break.

Consequently, I have booked us all in at Sandals Luxury Resort in Jamaica for a couple of days. Here is the desciption of your accommodation, which is the very pinnacle of excellence.

You may choose between a Millionaire Suite or a Crystal Lagoon Suite where you can swim up to your room.
    Gorgeous tropical setting on an exquisite beach
    Gourmet candlelight dining
    Unimaginable luxury
    Personal Butler Service
    Pampering daily

Have fun :!: :!: :!: :!: :D:D:D:D

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    oh Joan with all this luxury your really spoiling us.
    i'll go for the millionaire suite.
    i'll have a handsome butler with just his apron on,nice firm bits,just to look at :wink: (ive got a OH with more bulges than a woman really needs) :wink:
    oh i can see it tomorrow morning,breakfast on the balcony over looking the sea,with a handsome chappie serving me breakie.Then my OH comes waddling through with his beer belly in his white fluffy dressing gown.OH forget breakfast :mrgreen: only joking i love him even with his wobbly bits.
    luv debs :lol:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    i will have a lagoon suit please as love swiming (well just being in water these days) also can we have waiter and waitress can not forget oh he aloud to look just not touch lol will be lovely to walk on beach and all that fresh fruit heaven
    val
  • valval
    Options
    we would not dare try to take your master suit oh master as for oil u on your own there lol
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    A Millionaires suite for me, please, with a lot of body servants. Do not worry, Rehab, I've remembered the whip, rubber hose and stirrups and I'm heating them gently at the moment.
    I hope the oil is warmed, too :wink:
    Annie
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi
    It sounds as though you are all enjoying this :!: :!:

I have had a wonderful night's sleep in my four-poster bed in the millionaire's suite, with just the sound of the waves lapping on the shore to lull me to sleep.

Now I'm lounging in my own plunge-pool, with my personal butler, Jeeves, at my beck and call. The sun is shining, and guess what :?: My figure has magically transformed into a perfect size 10, so I look great in my bikini :!: :D

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Of course the Masters suite has been booked for moi?
    I do find leather makes me sweat in the hot climes, latex is no better but hey! :wink: you have to suffer for your hobby I guess
    Time to oil up the whips and paddles I think

Hi
    Sorry, forgot to mention the Master's suite.

I expect you are talking about going canoeing with your paddle, wearing a wet suit. I can't think what other hobby you might be referring to. I guess the oil is suntan lotion, but I'm not quite sure how a whip is used in a canoe.

Your innocent friend, Joan
  • newbury1
    newbury1 Member Posts: 112
    Options
    Can I have a millionaires suite please for me and the donkey with hot and cold running waiters!! He likes the look of this place so I may leave him here!

Need a laaarge stiff drink at the moment, but hey! perhaps I'll have my hot tub filled with vodka!
    Heather
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Heather

A hot tub filled with vodka :!: Now there's a thought :!: All very decadent, but why not :?:

What are you wearing for dinner tonight :?: It will be posh nosh, I think, so we'd better put our best dresses and diamonds on again.

Joan
  • newbury1
    Options
    Think I'll wear something sleek & sexy for dinner tonight.

Shame I'm not sleek & sexy under it but who cares! I've always been a believer that men prefer more curvaceous women (Even if mine do go out where they should go in!)

Heather
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Thanks Joan, my rooms in the Crystal Lagoon suite are wonderful. I've had a lovely relaxing day in the sun and haven't had to lift a finger with all the staff here. l030.gif
    Seems the only decision now is what posh frock to wear this evening?
    something long flowing and in purple I think, I do so love purple.
    See you all at dinner
    Chris :wink:
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi all,so glad we survived that storm.
    g130.gif
    ive glammed up for tonight.
    thought i'd were pink long flowing dress & matching shoes.
    i picked up some loving jewellery on my travels,nice long dangly diamond earrings,matching necklace & bracelet.
    i should sparkle well tonight. :wink:
    luv debs
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    My lips are sealed Joy.

Right let's get painting. My mind is aboogled :shock:

Baby oil with acrylics? You are not going to oil Rehabs Y fronts are you? Turn them into lycra are you :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I think it :idea: :idea: was Annie who metioned lycra

How did you know my nick name??

trisher
  • trisher
    Options
    Annie not in the millionaires suite, you will lower tone. Won't you need a helmet, stirrups, whip ect?

trisher
  • trisher
    edited 7. Oct 2009, 14:56
    Options
    Joan

I fancy a a Crystal lagoon swimming up to my room. I also fancy being on a pinnacle, I've never done that before.

I have just one question ii I can swim to door how does the water not go in my roo?

trisher
  • newbury1
    Options
    Oiling Rehab's y-fronts :shock: the mind boggles.

One brave lady I think :!: [/list]
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Trisher

The Crystal Lagoon Suites are built round a huge pool, each one with a terrace out to the water, but raised up so the water doesn't come in the rooms. Very nice too :!:

Back to the ship tomorrow, and sailing on to who knows where :?:

Joan
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Options
    oooh, that Crystal Lagoon Suite has been wonderful! Thing is, my OH has turned into The Man from Atlantis (anyone remember that?) with all this swimming to and fro, but thats okay as apparently I am now "his little mermaid"........... :wink:

So, wheres our next Port of Call to be Cap'n?

Jackie x
  • valval
    Options
    that was lovely stop off just pefect rooms and pool was great will not mention all that food fetched to your room only walked from bed to pool for whole of the stop off heaven. where next ????
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Shipmates

Today we are back on board, and shortly we'll be sailing through the Panama Canal en route to Los Angeles to meet up with all those film stars who are waiting impatiently for our arrival.

Which one do you want a date with :?: The captain has no doubt got a queue of beautiful ladies already forming, as news of the SkylARC's imminent arrival has spread.

Californian dreaming tonight, everyone :!: :!: :!:

Joan
  • valval
    Options
    always wanted to go through the panama canal should be fun think might have to get a new dress for when we land
    val
  • newbury1
    Options
    When we get to LA, can I have Brad Pitt as a personal trainer, masseur or, anything really!!!
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Heather

Brad Pitt is all yours :!: :!:

We'll get Rehab to keep Angelina Jolie occupied. Fat Kev will be jealous :!:

joan
  • valval
    Options
    still sounds like me tight fit wide bottom :D:D:D [/u]
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Me too, Val. No wonder I was stuck in the bilges all this time. I don't know any famous film stars, so I'll pass my turn on - don't all shout at once.
    I just want a massage every day - pleeeese!
    Annie