Options

Comments

• chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    The very idea :lol::lol::lol:

Yes that would be some hair do eh! :roll: :roll:

Lets just hope that volcano keeps sleeping.
    Chris :wink:
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Have we hit something, we seem to be the only two on here, did you hear any abandon ship destress calls????

trisher
  • chris7
    Options
    Think they have all been glued to the telly in their cabins. Its the Strictly Dance or X Factor night I think. At least I hope that's what it is :? :?
    Mind you Trish I think we better have a drink eh! a017.gif
    don't fancy hitting that cold water if the ship is sinking :!: :!:
    Haven't seen rehab or annie today hope they are doing ok and not gavorting in the bilges again. :?:
  • trisher
    Options
    Cris

Yes well let' hit the drinkies, we can help ourselves what would you like?

I think maybe family time as well

trisher xx
  • chris7
    Options
    yes guess weekends are different for a lot of folks, with as you say the family time. My days are all a bit the same sadly, hope you are still being well looked after there and coping with the visits to the hospital.
    Now I think I'll have a large glass of red, we can be a bit wicked since no one is watching eh! a035.gif
    We should be in Hawaii tomorrow if rehab is still at the helm.
  • trisher
    Options
    Cheers Cris

OOOhhhhh this is nice mmm what have you put in it :D

Yes, I have no complaints, they made me a packed lunch bless them. They have been so nice to me. I have spent most of the day at the hospital.

The food is really nice but I cannot eat a lot, when I worry.

Please don't let me get too drunk :idea:

The last time I did that, I started to sing my signiture song
    wide eyed and legless :lol::lol::lol:

trish
  • chris7
    Options
    Don't let rehab hear you singing that one Trish it's asking for trouble :? :?

No I mustn't drink too many either as have work tomorrow. Sorry I'm still laughing at the thought of Amy Winehouse covered in ash :lol::lol: Try and hang on to that sense of humour. We'll have another little nightcap while we are here tho' not everyday you get to go on an all expenses cruise.
  • trisher
    Options
    Cris

Rehab, he is a really nice man, notice I said man. He was so good to me the other night. Kept me company until I was a bit better.

Back to being on the boat yes well we best keep my tune secret eh? :!: shhhhhe another

Drink up lets have another. Do you live alone?

trish
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Trisher and Chris

Sorry you have been the only two on board to feel like having a conversation today. Having sat through the captain's lecture this afternoon, everyone was so overwhelmed by his knowledge of solar frogs, lunar newts and inter-galactic toads, that they had to go and have a lie down in their cabins afterwards. Strange that Captain Rehab insisted on visiting each of the ladies' cabins to check that they were OK. Isn't he kind :?: So far, no-one has re- emerged, so he must have lulled them off to sleep.

HAWAII TOMORROW :!: :!: :D

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    ooops errr Joan,

Cris and I though we were on our own. We thought you had all abandaoned ship, we thought the ship had hit something and you had all abandoned ship.

We rrrr ohhh ermmmmm just finishing the drinks off. Would you like one. I think there's some in one of the bottles.

We were about to burst into song :mrgreen::mrgreen: she
    I have been telling Cris that the island is volcanic. I didn't wang t her going on her date if it was about to pop it's cork :mrgreen:

trisher
  • chris7
    Options
    Hello Joan

Trisher has been leading me astray with the drinkies. l050.gif I must get of to my cabin now and sleep it off. Hope you both get some sleep we have a busy day tomorrow exploring Hawaii, just hope that cork stays in the volcano?
    Lots luv
  • trisher
    Options
    Chris

Nite Nite Cris God Bless, try and have a peaceful night

l

ps those flowers they put around your neck are called Lei's

love trisher xxx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Sorry not to have been around.
    seem to have picked up some virus
    think I will stay in my cabin

joy
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    joyful164 wrote:
    Sorry not to have been around.
    seem to have picked up some virus
    think I will stay in my cabin

joy
    sorry joy,ive just got over 1 of them too.
    hope you feel better soon,good rest,keep warm & it'll soon pass.
    luv debs
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Well, ALOHA, folks :!:

Here we are in Hawaii, a tropical paradise with sapphire seas, emerald valleys and the warm radiance of the sun. There are macadamia orchards, pineapple, sugarcane, and coffee plantations, and it is the birthplace of surfing. You can tell I've been reading the travel guides !!

As we stepped off the ship, we were greeted by pretty ladies in grass skirts, who presented us with garlands of flowers, and in the case of our captain, phone numbers on cards. He was given a brightly coloured floral-print shirt, so he looks very Hawaiian. Later, we had lots of malasadas ( local doughnuts ) which were yummy.

Jackie, do you want to renew your wedding vows on Waikiki Beach :?: :?: You said you would like an exotic location. You could be barefoot in the sand, a tropical breeze in your hair, with white orchids in your bouquet. Let me know, and it can be arranged.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi

I had to go and buy some nice tops to wear while we are here.

Since no one else has stepped forward I'll go.

Pele, Pele? Is he the footballer who cheated playing England, did'nt he use his hands and we lost the world cup??

I think it is him because hubby watches a lot of football and I recognise his name, I think??? :?: :?:

trisher
  • chris7
    Options
    alloa

Nice to be on the beautiful island of hawaii. Wow rehab love the volcanic smilie if that isn't a contradiction in terms.
    Hope Joy and Debs are feeling a bit better now, I blame them flour weevils!
    Hi Trisher, I think pele was a good guy, it was that 'orrible Diego Maradona that was the cheat. Knocked us out in the 1986 World Cup quarter final. :cry: (I do like my football)
    Hope you have all bought your floral shirts we can wear the most outrageous stuff here but looks a bit silly when you come home and where them down the high street eh. :lol::lol:
    Might catch you all for drinkies later.
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi All,

Well I knew it was something like that.

I was just about to go and give him a black eye with my new splints.

I'll go and kneel at Pele's feet instead.

Hi Cris

Did you have a hangover this morning, after last night, what a night. We had so much too drink. I have cleared up all the bottles we opened.

Has Joan been around? I know she got quite tipsy I last saw her staggering around, singing "show me the way to go home" I think that's what it was.
    She was climbing up the stairs at the time with this strange man
    who was wearing a toga or whatever it was. He had all these Lei's around his neck.

trisher xx
  • chris7
    Options
    Hi Trisher

Yep we supped a few last night, but funny I felt fine this morning,weird that eh!
    These flowers smell lovely didn't know they were called Lei's, am learning alot as we travel round.
    Hope your day has been ok. I think Joan has been entertaining the other passengers, some of them still a bit under the weather in their cabins. We did make sure we all got a great welcome here in Hawaii though, such a good hostess.
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Chris

The weather is nice is'nt it. I might try my luck at having a go at surfing later. I hope I'll be safe I think, I hope. The waves look a bit high don't they?

Have you tried one of those Macadon thing'ys they are just extra large peanuts. They are quite nice. I have had some pineapple that's nice.

trisher xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I don't know, I get confined to my cabin after spending the night in the bilges, get stuck there for the best part of a week :cry: and when I'm allowed out, I find I'm somewhere totally different. Still, I like this place, can we stay here for a long time? Sun, warm sea and sand - yes, I could live with this forever!
    Can someone remind me where we are? :wink:
    Annie
  • chris7
    Options
    Annie

We are in Hawaii, alloa and all that. Trisher and I just sampling the local produce. oooer I could just eat some pineapple. Haven't had any for ages. Get your grass skirts on girls.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    OK, I'm ready now. Wearing Lei and grass skirt and they go well with my bedsocks. I'm drinking pineapple juice (really, I love the stuff) and I'm ready to party on the beach. No jellyfish, are there?
    Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Cris ,Annie,

We look nice don't we? will have to learn to dance like that. It might be good for our stiff joints. It might do hubby the world of good seeing me dressed like this :mrgreen:

The pineapple is really nice. ohhhh I love the cherries on the top they taste nice.

Annie we will get bedsocks to match for you. I was going to go surfi
    ng but the waves look a bit high. I don't mind heights it is just the idea of being washed out to sea and ending up on the top of an octopus. :shock:

It's a bit like last night the thought s of Cris going out on a date if the volcano popped it's cork.

trisher xx
  • chris7
    Options
    Oh Trisher

Yes hubby would get a surprise if you turned up to visit in a grass skirt! Not sure about the surfing at this time of night we might surf out to sea and not get back. f035.gif
    Mind you at least I'd have a good excuse not to get into work tomorrow. Sorry boss I drifted out to sea on a surf board :lol::lol:
    Perhaps we should just sit and listen to the dance band and save our energy.