that's a bit like me :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

All that sitting in my wheelchair :oops: :oops:

trisher xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Me too, Val. No wonder I was stuck in the bilges all this time. I don't know any famous film stars, so I'll pass my turn on - don't all shout at once.
    I just want a massage every day - pleeeese!
    Annie

Stev Mogal or Claude Van Dan cor I like them older.
    Are we going to the strip???

trisherxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    trisher wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:
    Me too, Val. No wonder I was stuck in the bilges all this time. I don't know any famous film stars, so I'll pass my turn on - don't all shout at once.
    I just want a massage every day - pleeeese!
    Annie

Stev Mogal or Claude Van Dan cor I like them older.
    Are we going to the strip???

trisherxxx
    Whatever turns you on sweetheart :roll:

Aww I've come over all unnesessary I best have a lie down

trisher
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Annie

I have not seen you since your Birthday are you okay??

trisher xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Trisher, no, I've been a bit poorly all week, think I will have to give up birthday parties. Better now, but only managed to get into work one day this week.
    Hope hubby is still doing well, you still sound very perky. Hope you've recovered from your unnecessaries!
    Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    Aww Annie

I hope you feeling better now? You have missed work you did drink a lot at your party.

No I still recovering. Never been spoking to like that ha ha.

love trisher xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    do not do film stars never remember who they r lol so will walk down red carpet on my own(hope i do not fall over make a habit of that)
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    A large drink helps with the unnecessaries, Trish. Let's both have one, but mine will be a nightcap as I need an early night - again.
    I should think we'll be in LA by the time I wake - isn't that a song?
    Have a good night
    Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    Val

Never mind you can sit on my lap. I'll use my electic chair so we go faster. We will get there faster.

trisher :D:D
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Val

Glad you are getting in some practice on the red carpet because we have all just been hired as extras for a new film being made here in Hollywood by our captain's production company, Rehab's Riotous Revels.

Our captain is a man of many parts, as you know, ( some parts more active than others :roll: ) one of which is as a film producer. His latest blockbuster is entitled The Amazing Solar Frog which is a sequal to his Oscar-winning film of last year, The Fantastic Lunar Newt. Some critics might say that he has a pondlife obsession, but he strongly refuted this rumour, while reclining on a lilly leaf and stroking his pet toad.

We arrived at the studios full of anticipation and excitement, until we saw the tadpole costumes we had to wear, and the muddy pond we had to swim in. But as Rehab said, " It's all in the name of art ".

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    trisher thanks that will save my blushes u can always give me a coggy on the back we will fly past the rest.
    joan the film sounds so much fun never been a film star will have to get booked in at the hair dressers will keep hair out ou that pond water hope there plenty of hot water for when we get back and loads of shower gel.
    val
  • trisher
    Options

Hi Joan

Are you saying that we have all come on this voyage, have Crystal rooms etc, and now we are going to be TADPOLES!!! :mrgreen:

Maybe we turn into Pricesses in the end. We might have our names in stars.

I can see that now Princess Trisher ahhh

trish xxx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Trisher

It could have been worse. We might have been frogspawn, and I didn't fancy being coated in all that jelly.

Joan
  • trisher
    Options
    Joan,

Are you writing the novel re Rehab?????

I can see we could have been frogspawn, never thought of that

trisher xx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Trisher

Now that would be a best-selling novel, wouldn't it :?: It might have to be censored in parts though :!:

Joan
  • valval
    Options
    r we there yet can not wait to be film star hope they take my good side (not saying which that is)
    val
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    tadpoles eh! Well I'm been some things in my time but never a tadpole? Did dress up as a traffic cone at college but that's another story. (and no I wasn't the wide load!)
    Well are we at Los Angeles yet? Can't wait to meet all the stars and the film director. Think Brad Pitt has been spoken for but if Bruce Willis is available......
    Chris :wink:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Chris

Yes we are in LA, and your date with Bruce Willis is arranged for tonight, so get your glad-rags on :!: I'm afraid that dress you got from Oxfam won't do.

My date is with Jude Law, but I will have to watch him. He's not known for his loyalty, is he :?: Still, it will be good while it lasts.

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi

I hope your dates with the stars have gone well. Mine was fine until that Sienna Miller woman turned up, and Jude decided to have a reunion with her. I can't imagine what attracted him to a young, rich and beautiful woman like her, when he could have had me :cry::cry:

Anyway, I will put my disappointment behind me. I've had enough of LA now, and tomorrow I think Captain Rehab is sailing towards Hawaii. I think it is somewhere roughly in the right area of the world, but my navigational skills aren't brilliant.

It will be grass skirts soon, girls :!: Not sure what the men wear.

Joan
  • valval
    Options
    can copter take me back to east midlands for my plane please.
    rehab it safe now off to bed lol
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Shipmates

We are having a day at sea today, just chilling out after our stop-over in LA. Hawaii is our next stop, so I will have to find out via the internet what might await us there. This cruise is improving my knowledge of the world :!:

This afternoon our captain has offered to give us a lecture on his life as a film producer, in particular his expert knowledge of the casting couch. There will also be an in-depth discussion about his two famous films,The Fabulous Solar Frog and The Fantastic Lunar Newt. He might also give us a preview of his new film,The Amazing Inter- Galactic Toad Wow :!: What a treat :!:

Joan[/b]
  • chris7
    Options
    Wow Joan

Hawaii will be wonderful. Will we get some of those lovely flower garlands as a welcome? They are so beautiful. 075.gif
    Wasn't someone wanting to renew wedding vows? It would be just the place to do it?
    Bruce Willis was charm itself on my date last night so today has been a good day. Catch you all later.
  • trisher
    edited 12. Oct 2009, 19:49
    Options
    Hi Joan

This is a volcanic island, are we safe on it. I mean, it might pop it's cork :shock:

We could end up extremely dirty, all those vocanic ash get s
    everywhere. Cris in her lovely dress she can't meet her date with 3 ft of GREY ash piled on top of her head.

What sort of impression would that make :shock:

After all the first impression is the important one how would her date discribe her to his friends,
    " Well she was okay, but I think she must have had her Great Grand Ma' dress on, and I just cannot describe what sort of hat she had on her head"!!! :oops: :oops:

trisher xx
  • chris7
    Options
    Hi Trisher

No one said anything about volcanoes, do hope it stay quiet when we are there. :roll: :roll:
    You are right we would look silly covered in ash. Am sure Joan will have checked the volcanoes are sleeping while we are there. Hope you had a good day Trish, keep tapping on them keys. Hope the splints not too uncomfortable.
    Think everyone must be in the bar at the moment, they do like there little drinkies.
  • trisher
    Options
    chris7 wrote:
    Hi Trisher

No one said anything about volcanoes, do hope it stay quiet when we are there. :roll: :roll:
    You are right we would look silly covered in ash. Am sure Joan will have checked the volcanoes are sleeping while we are there. Hope you had a good day Trish, keep tapping on them keys. Hope the splints not too uncomfortablto check e.
    e Chris :wink:

Hi Cris

Well, believe me it is a volcanic island I do hope they are sleeping. Per haps Captain Rehab has gone to check that is why we have not heard from him. I hope.

You will look very silly Cris. Imagin this to give you an idea Amy Winehouse covered in vocanic ash on top her head. :mrgreen:

trisher xxx