Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options

Hooray, we're back to Tesco again today - although the Asda chaps were rater helpful. Holly and co are off to Skeg today, so I hope the weather stays reasonable for them.

Barbara, Chris has his watch. we are a bit miffed because the battery was already live and as his old watch is still working, he's put the new one away until the old one finally dies. He's not too fussed with the fastener. He prefers the stretchy ones so he can just pull it on. Stull, he wouldn't be Chris if he didn't find something wrong - would he!

Toni, was your scaffolding bright yellow? If it was then we definitely have yours. I don't know how long it will be there for, but if it goes missing I know where to come.😍

I have an inkling I might have Fibromyalgia, so next time I speak to my Rheumy I'll need to mention it to her. She will be delighted - NOT! But everything is on fire from my head to my toes inclusive!!!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the Coleslaw. Let's see what I can muster today. Something simple I think.

VEGAN IRISH STEW WITH SAVORY HERB DUMPLINGS

Ingredients

For the Stew

• 3 tablespoons olive or canola oil, divided
    • 1 pound cremini mushrooms, cleaned and coarsely chopped
    • 2 medium celery stalks, diced
    • 2 medium carrots, diced
    • 1 large onion, diced
    • 3 garlic cloves, minced
    • 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
    • 1 (12 ounce) bottle vegan stout beer (such as Sierra Nevada Stout)
    • 2 cups vegetable broth
    • 2 tablespoons tomato paste
    • 3 cups chopped cabbage
    • 1 small russet potato, peeled and diced
    • 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
    • Salt and pepper to taste

For the Dumplings

• 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
    • 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
    • 1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder
    • ¾ teaspoon salt
    • 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
    • 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
    • 1 cup + 2 tablespoons unflavored soy or almond milk
    • 3 tablespoons olive or canola oil

Instructions

1. Begin by making the stew. Coat the bottom of a large pot with 2 tablespoons of oil and place it over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the mushrooms in an even layer. Avoid crowding the pan and cook them in batches if needed. Allow the mushrooms to cook for about 5 minutes, flip, and cook 5 minutes more, until lightly browned on both sides. Remove them from the pot and transfer to a plate.
    2. Add the remaining oil to the pot. When the oil is hot, add the celery, carrot, and onion. Sauté for about 10 minutes, until the veggies begin to soften.
    3. Stir in the garlic and flour. Sauté about 2 minutes more, until the garlic is very fragrant and the flour evenly coats the veggies.
    4. Stir in the stout, broth, tomato paste, cabbage, potato and thyme. Return the mushrooms to the pot. Raise the heat and bring the liquid to a boil. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. The veggies should be a bit firm at this point. You can add up to a cup of water during simmering if the broth reduces too much.
    5. While the stew simmers, make the dumpling dough. Stir the flour, nutritional yeast, baking powder, salt, thyme and chives together in a medium mixing bowl. Stir in the milk and oil to form a soft and sticky dough. Be careful not to overmix.
    6. After the stew has simmered for 10 minutes, taste test the broth and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Then drop 2-3 tablespoon dollops of the dough into the stew. Make sure you've got plenty of room, as the dumplings will expand as they cook.
    7. Cover the pot and lower the heat. Allow to simmer for about 15 minutes more, until the veggies are tender and the dumplings are fluffy.
    8. Ladle into bowls and serve.

That should keep us warm.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options

Evening all Plenty 8f rain and no leak 😁😁

Toni what day do you take Penelope to the anniversary..sure you said this weekend ..I can't wait to see some pics

Oh and thankyou for the posh scrambled eggs you are getting artistic 😀xx

Joan I have wrote to my MP about carers and zero hour contracts that is what our gd is on ..hope you are all doing ok xx

Kath you have Tonis scaffolding ...😅dud you and Chris go and nick it in the night ..don't worry Mr B is the sane the older he gets the more he moans about things silly little things men eh..xx

Quiet today without Niamh ..so have my feet up

Love to all

Xxxxxx

Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options

Evening everyone

sorry I’ve been awol again trying to get myself right again I’m getting better this last lockdown has really got to me, but I’m trying hard to get right again. One big step today is I have rejoined slimming world but as an online member. I was surprised when I weighed this morning at home I had only gained about 1 and a half stone in the 2 years or so that I have not been doing the plan properly. So If I can take off 2 stone I will be back to my original target before I upped it. I really only popped in to say we are both going along nicely. And that I have forgotten you all I could never do that. But I will try to update you more soon. I do pop In and read your posts occasionally. I have a couple of jobs to do now before my bedtime so I will leave you with

love and Sparkles to you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈 will post again soon.

Stay positive always👍xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

Penelop has cousins!!!

• frogmorton
    Options

Good morning everyone! I am up bright and early on my 2nd coffee so far.

Drive all the way here the furthest I've driven for years but Paul couldn't drive the car and motorhome 🤭🤭

Barbara the itinerary is as follows:

Yesterday the cafe 'caffeine and the machine ' 7pm till ten (I managed 8.30!!!) 80 Figaros were there. One is also on this camp site! A green one called Olive.

Today we drive on tours around the area. We are driving (Paul will from now on - have a sore back and neck) one the route which takes us to where Paul's late Mum lived. We'll visit his Aunt.

Then tomorrow is the party. In the field at Walton Hall where 30 cars should park in colour order😊

There will be stalls selling retro clothes, car parts and coffee and food etc

Then we do a convoy drive in colour order and annoy the locals!!!! I will try to manage that drive if I can.

Well done writing to your MP. Its them who have to help. They took away the council home helps who got paid travel time and only did earliest or latest.

Joan its fabulous I am so happy. Any pain is worth it. Your poor carers that's far too long a day and unfair ((())) xxx

Kath that's my scaffold you have. I dont need it yet for the garage extension just for taking the roof down. Now they are doing footings.

Fibro? I think almost certainly. Unfortunately it comes with mobility issues lack of rest and pain ((()))

Thanks for the stew that will suit nicely!

Carol its lovely to hear from you I didn't think you'd forget us but very good to see you🤗

Well you have done well keeping off most of the weight you lost. You'll soon have it shifted and going back to s w is a sign you are getting your mojo back👍

Hope to see you again soon

Morning Mike and Vixen hope you are safe and well.

🥐🥐🥐☕☕☕

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,943
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath ((()) I'm sorry you have Fibro I have heard of it. You don't need that has well you have enough. I hope Holly and her children ((())) have a good time. Love to Chris ((())) Anita ((())) and Val ((())) and Emily ((())) and your Dad ((()))

Barbara (((()))) thank you for writing to your M P is that Mr Burnham Good luck. that's good your roof does not leak ((())) love to your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend ((()))

Carol (((())) have you had anyone else be rude to you I hope not ((())) love to Mr T ((())) and your family ((()))

Toni ((())) I'm sorry you have a sore neck and back ((())) enjoy the parade ice the different colours of the Figaro's. Love to Paul ((())) and Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) and Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) and Kari (((())) and P ((())) and your lovely neighbours (((()))

love to Chris ((())) Mig ((())) and Mike ((())) and vixen ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    Options

Afternoon all lovely and sunny here

Toni how exciting I would love to be there but I'm sure there are more pics to follow, so glad you are able to rest your back and neck..and let Paul drive . Will you be giving a regal 👋not quite like that 😅

Bet the pary will be good apart from social distancing xx

Carol it's always goid to hear from you ..abd well done wuth your weight knowing you it will come off in no time xx

Joan I love all the hugs you give thabkyiu and hiw do you remember people's familys ..🙂..its not Andy Burhan now ge became the mayor of Manchester..we have Mr Green now forgot his first name love to all of you xx

Pottering today in the garden

Love to all

Xxxxx

Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    edited 28. Jun 2021, 08:52
    Options

Abandon that post!!!

Never mind was worth a try accidentally advertised for a popular supermarket! Mods please feel free to delete!

Kath was your internet free day a good restful one? I hope so😊

Barbara when I see anyone wave I wave back like mad! If I see another Fig like a complete mad woman!!! I am loving this. I tried to post something on Facebook might or might not have worked🙄

I love all Joan's lovely hugs and kisses too she never forgets any of us.

I expect the weekend has been tough without Niamh but she'll be back next weekend ((()))

Mike give Vixen a chin scratch for me please.😽 Lucy sent me a video of Sleek last night purring I do miss her even though she's fine. She also sets off the ring doorbell so there were 3 clips of her there too to watch😻🐾😻

Joan today is not such good weather yesterday we had the roof down! Let's hope it's better than they think. I will take loads of pics - latest count 306 cars will be there. One is yellow!

Love to you and Sue ((())) xxx

Love also of course to Carol and Chris.

Hi Cafe dwellers and @frogmorton I have seen the post above but I know you were really trying to show the picture of the breakfast so I'm leaving it so others can click and see it, Take care Yvonne x

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    Options

Mike give Vixen a chin scratch for me please.

Will do, have a good day.

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Barbara ((())) that's nice you have some sun we have rain never mind. I hope next week goes quick for you so has you can see Niamh ((())) love to your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend ((()))

Toni ((())) thank you for the photo you must feel proud driving a long in your Figaro and you've seen a yellow one nice. have a good day I hope it stops raining. Love to Paul ((())) and Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) and Kari ((())) and P ((())) and your lovely neighbours ((()))

Love to Kath ((())) and her family ((())) and Chris ((())) and Carol and family (((()) and Mig ((())) and Mike ((())) and Elliott ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • Kitty
    edited 28. Jun 2021, 08:58
    Options

How lovely. a plethora of Figaros. Aren't they gorgeous. Thank you for the humungous breakfast too, I've got all my neigbours round to share it with us.

Joan, thank you. I won't know for sure if I do have Fibro until I've seen my consultant.

Carol, well done for not putting too much weight on.

Barbara, I'm glad you finally had the chance to test your roof out. It's not Toni's scaffolding, she can't have it back until our roof is fixed, then anyone can have it. Cackle cackle. 😒

Toni, what lovely photos of the Figs. An THAT breakfast, ecky thump.

My middle daughter Helen and her fiancée Emma have a new Cockapoo puppy called Milo. Look at his little face. and he's a red head - my favourite colour.

I knew you'd love to see him, as I have to disappoint you over Hennifer and her sisters (as yet no names) I'll call them Sister 1 and Sister 2. Emily says you can't tell them apart anyway but they are getting ready to lay eggs, because their feathers are fluffing up - who knew?

Chris and I went mad with the hair clippers yesterday, we are both bald again. HAHAHAHA.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• barbara12
    Options

Hello all very humid here and I made a cake..with strawberries with help of course abd then dropped it 😭might call it Eton mess.

Toni hiw fabulous the car and you look proper in the mode 🥰hope you didn't get rain ..must say its sounds like a good weekend..xx

Joan thankyou the weeks di fly so won't be long xx

Kath can we not say cockapoo...😅ooh he is beautiful I would love a cuddle xx

Sorry this is short blurry eyes

Xxxxx

Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options

Hmmmmm.......maybe we cant say that dog breed Barbara🤨! If there's that programme which changes words to ***** or was it Kath?

Thank you I'm glad you could see the pics l wasn't sure it worked.

Guess what? I won the raffle! There were two too prizes one the clarion car radio which I have already and my prize

I can have it in vinyl. Obviously must be pink! 350 quid worth!! That was the prize I wanted! I was in tears. What a fabulous weekend it's been

Rain only started this morning so very lucky indeed.

I am sorry about your cake.😕🎂😕🎂

Kath he is adorable! Really adorable 🐾🐾🐾

As for the hens they are about to lay. Gosh you reminded me of Aidan then😮 he used to say that...'who knew'

Spooky

Hair cut in this weather? Still the rain will slide off I suppose!

Morning Mike and Vixen. Lucy sent me a lovely video of Sleek yesterday bless them both and one of her puss Winnie too 🐱🐱

Joan it's been amazing! And dry! All 300 cars did a drive round in a figure of 8 so saw each other coming back? Flashing our lights and tooting our horns! Wonderful experience it was👍🤗 I hope you and Sue are well? ((())) xxx

Love of course to Chris and Carol xxx

🥞🥞🥞

Pancakes for breakfast I think though we might have vegan bacon butties...🥓🥓🥓

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath ((())) how long will it take to finish your roof. Lovely dog a Cocker spaniel x poodle how old is he/ she. I hope you have not got Fibro. Love to Chris (((())) Anita ((())) Val ((())) and Emily ((())) and your Dad ((()))

Barbara I'm sorry you dropped your cake how maddening did you scoop up what you could ((())) is Niamh ((())) allowed to go to school. Love to Mr B ((())) and your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend ((()))

Toni (((())) that was an experience you won't forget I'm glad you won the steering wheel cover and things ((())) How is P ((())) getting on it's good she has people around her to help her keep her mind happy ((())) love to Paul ((())) and Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) and Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) and Kari ((())) and P ((())) and your lovely neighbours ((()))

Love to Chris ((())) Carol ((())) and Mig ((())) and Mike ((())) and Elliott ((())))

take care
    joan xx
  • YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076
    edited 28. Jun 2021, 09:12
    Options

Good morning All 😀

I have a sunny N Wales at the moment - hope you are getting some good weather too. I'm just alerting you to a change in our guidelines. If you want to see them this is the link, they are in the 'Your Community' category.

The change that you will need to apply is that you will need to reference any material that is not your own by posting a link to the original site. If anyone has any problem doing that do let me know, I'm here to help you, however I can - not sure what to do with coc ka poo though 😉

Best wishes to you all

Yvonne x

not sure what to do with coc ka poo though

It's fixed 😀 - Bryn

• Kitty
    Options

Well I know Milo has an unfortunate breed name according to SOME peeps with rude minds. Although I can't see it myself. A cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a Poodle - or Milo, a lovely boy. I don't know how old he is, just a baby.

It's raining, so no roof works today! So I'm feeling fed up as my neighbour Dale has offered to tidy the garden for us, and I'd love him to get started.

Barbara, you dropped your cake ☹️ goodness me. So Eton Mess it is then.

Yvonne, I'll pop and read the post when I've finished with this one, thanks for the alert.

Joan, I have no idea how long it will take to fix the roof. Not long I hope.

Toni, well done on winning your favoured prize. Penelope wil look a treat. I didn't see you on any photos!

Vegan Holiday Pie with Hot Water Pastry

This vegan holiday pie with lentils, vegetables, and a vegan hot water pastry was inspired by traditional British pastries, and it’s a gorgeous centrepiece for a vegetarian or vegan table. Not just potatoes and cheese, it’ll please meat eaters and veggies alike during the holiday season.

Ingredients

Filling

• 1 tablespoon oil, grapeseed, sunflower, coconut
    • 200 grams / 3 cups* mushrooms, chopped
    • 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
    • 300 grams / 2 cups carrots, cut into 1cm slices
    • 3 cloves garlic, minced
    • 2 teaspoons sea salt, to taste
    • 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
    • 1 teaspoon pepper
    • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
    • 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
    • 60 ml / 1/4 cup chopped canned tomatoes
    • 375 ml / 1 1/2 cups water or vegetable stock
    • 2 tablespoons red wine, optional
    • 150 grams / 1 cup brown lentils**
    • 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
    • 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
    • 60 ml / 1/4 cup water
    • 300 g / 2 cups frozen peas

Vegan Hot Water Pastry

• 230 grams / 2 cups spelt flour***
    • 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
    • 80 ml / 1/3 cup water
    • 50 grams / 1/4 cup coconut oil
    • 60 ml / 1/4 cup olive oil

Instructions

Filling

1. In a large pot, heat the oil over medium. Add the mushrooms and sear for about 4 minutes, or until golden and significantly reduced in size. Stir in the onion and cook for another 2 minutes, or until translucent. Add the carrots, and cook for another 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic, cook for an additional minute, then add the spices and stir for about 30 seconds. Pour the apple cider vinegar into the pot and stir, then the tomatoes, water, and red wine (if using).
    2. Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil. Add the lentils and reduce the heat to medium low, then simmer for 20-25 minutes. Stir in the mustard and taste for seasoning, adjusting if needed. Use a fork to whisk the arrowroot powder into the 1/4 cup water then pour into the pot and stir. It should thicken immediately. Add the peas and remove from the heat. Set this aside while you make the pastry.

Vegan Hot Water Pastry

1. Grease a 20 cm / 8 inch springform pan with coconut oil and preheat the oven to 190C / 375F. Keep the filling on hand, and clear your countertop.
    2. Place the flour and salt into a large heat safe bowl. In a small saucepan, heat the water, coconut oil, and olive oil to a low boil over medium heat. Pour the water mixture into the bowl and stir briskly with a wooden spoon until it starts to combine. Use your hands - it will be hot, but shouldn't burn - to mix and knead the dough for about a minute or until it forms a smooth ball.
    3. Separate the pastry into two pieces, two-thirds and one-third. Lightly flour a countertop and place two-thirds of the pastry onto it. You can also roll the pastry between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll it out to about 1 cm thick, resisting the urge to go thinner, turning occasionally, and working quickly. Place the rolled out pastry into the prepared springform and gently lift the sides and press the base and seams until settled. If it rips simply patch it with some extra pastry from the top. Make sure there are no empty spaces between the pan and the pastry.
    4. Place the filling into the pastry and press down gently with a spoon, again working quickly (your pastry for the topping is waiting). Flour the countertop again and roll out the remaining one-third of the pastry to 1 cm thick. Place this onto the pie and use your thumbs and fingertips to press the base and the top pastry together, then use a fork to seal it. There should be a lip of pastry slightly higher than where the filling ends. Trim any excess pastry with a knife.
    5. Use a wooden spoon to make at least one vent in the top of the pie. Bake for 60 minutes at 190C / 375F, then increase the heat to 220C / 430F for an additional 10 minutes to brown the pastry. Carefully remove from the oven and cool on a rack for 15-20 minutes before removing the sides of the pan, and serve hot. Don't drop it.

Notes

• My pie cracked a bit when I took it off the springform base and it was quite cool when I photographed it, so I recommend serving it on the base instead of trying to lift/slide it off.

• You don't have to use the wine. I've made it both with and without and using it adds a bit of depth, but if you don't keep it in the house, don't buy a bottle just for this recipe.

• I suggest making the filling either the night before or the morning of that you're planning to serve the pie. It's a lot easier to work with when it's not piping hot and it'll reduce cooking stress. It also freezes really well.

• frogmorton
    Options
  • frogmorton
    Options

Morning! There's a pic for you Kath! Me in Penelope in full 50s gear😳

Looks like the doggie's breed came up as swearing? I suppose the first part does sound iffy😁but Bryn has fixed it! Milo that's acute name and ideal for him.

Sorry about the roof and garden delays for you - the rain yesterday affected the garden works here too...they got stuck I will start to post pics soon things are taking shape!

That pie looks amazing! Thanks for posting it I will have a large slice for me and Kari to share.

Yvonne @YvonneH is that an example of what we need to reference? I know Kath has done in the past when it's something from the osteoporosis site???? It's not a problem we can do that. Will it include my breakfast pics or cakes? They are just images without links usually.

Morning Joan☺️ P is doing ok considering unbelievable isn't it? She has lots of support luckily, but that's because she is nice to others I suspect. I will never forget this weekend it was wonderful ☺️ Love to you and Sue ((())) xxx

I can't believe it's a week since I said this - Mike get those vocal cords lubricated your home help is on her way!😊This time no Drs for either of you.

Lucy might have broken her ankle she twisted it when her heel got caught in a grate? I have an apt to take her to the fracture clinic this morning.

Love to Barbara hope the eyes aren't being too naughty?

and of course to Chris and Carol.

• Mike1
    Options

I can't believe it's a week since I said this - Mike get those vocal cords lubricated your home help is on her way!😊This time no Drs for either of you.

Have a telephone appointment with GP sometime between midday and 6pm today! Looking forward to my Home Help coming, have got choccie biccies in the fridge ready. 🙂

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

. Kath ((()))) when will you know if you have Fibro ((())) I hope it's not raining in Skegness for Holly ((())) love to Chris ((())) Anita ((())) and Val ((())) and Emily ((())) and your Dad ((()))

Toni ((())) lovely photo of you and Penelope I like the clothes ((())) I'm sorry if Lucy's broke her ankle painful ((())) love to Paul ((())) and Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) and Lucy ((())) and Kari ((())) and P ((())) and your lovely neighbours ((()))

Mike ((())) have a good talk with your Doctor I hope it goes well ((()) love to Elliott ((()))

Love to Barbara ((())) and family ((())) Chris ((())) and Carol (((())) and Mig ((())))

take care
    joan xx
  • Kitty
    Options

Joan, whenever I manage to get an appointment with my consultant, I will discuss it with her. She can be a bit grumpy at the best if times. I’ve already seen Holly’s photos on Facebook. She’s got a drink in her hand on most of them, and I don’t mean tea. Some are in the pub too.

Toni, you look gorgeous. I love the shoes.

• frogmorton
    edited 30. Jun 2021, 05:31
    Options

Morning everyone 🙂 I think it's going to be nice today.

Lucy had broken that fibula at the ankle right through🙄. It's a stable fracture 4-6 weeks off work though. Work were lovely with her we took the sick note in and they were so kind to her. I think they wanted to see her for themselves.

Took Lucy's Winnie to the vets for her first check up yesterday too she has a clean bill of health bless her ❤

Mike I think you had time for the biccies and a natter before the phone call. 12-6pm is a large 'window' I hope the Dr had an idea what to do to get your BP down.

Joan thank you for your kind wishes Lucy is coping very well hardly taking painkillers - she's had far worse hasn't she? Thank you I like the pic of me and Penelope too bless her I was so proud of her. How are you and Sue? are you both doing ok? Do you watch the football or are you getting annoyed with the usual telly programmes getting moved about like me? ((())) xxx

Kath Hopefully Holly is only having the one drink and I suppose it will do her good to let her hair down. At these camp sites the entertainment is usually in the clubhouse which is like a pub isn't it? Be nice to see some pics of the children on the beach too though.

You've said your consultant can be difficult, but I'm pretty sure fibro is likely in your case because it often seems to come with chronic pain such as you have ((()))

Thank you I did look the part along with lots of others I have one of Paul too I might sneak it on but don't any of you tell him!

Might be time to get in touch with Barbara I hope all is well🤔

I heard from Chris she had a procedure yesterday. She would say nothing too serious and probably after her health this year it isn't much and she will be fine in time for her cruise at least.

My brother is going to help me sort out Penelope's radio this afternoon.

I hope all is well with Carol Mr T and Miss Cookie-puss😊

• Mike1
    Options

Mike I think you had time for the biccies and a natter before the phone call. 12-6pm is a large 'window' I hope the Dr had an idea what to do to get your BP down.

Morning petal, managed my Tuesday natter thanks and feeling refreshed for it. The GP managed to phone about 3pm and just doubled the dose of my BP meds, no other chat or discussion. Fourth attempt at getting blood out of me next Tuesday afternoon!

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath ((())) is your roof fixed now or are you still waiting. Holly is enjoying her self isn't she I hope the weather's good. love to Chris ((()) and Anita ((())) and Val ((())) and Emily ((())) and your Dad ((()))

Toni ((())) sorry about Lucy's ((())) ankle I hope she does not get Arthritis in it. that's good winnie has passed fit at the vet's ((())) we watch England that's all we watch Wimbledon as well has the soaps and the chase. Love to Paul ((())) and Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) and Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) and Kari ((())) and P ((())) and your lovely neighbours ((()))

I hope Barbara ((())) and her family ((())) are all right.

Mike ((())) that's good you had a talk with the Doctor I hope it helps you more tablets. Love to Elliott ((()))

love to Chris ((())) and Carol ((())) and Mig ((()))

take care
    joan xx