Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,933
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath (((())) I'm so sorry I don't blame you for feeling like that you have to let your feelings out so scream has much as you want here ((())) sue could not have a Dexa scan because they could not find a hoist at the hospital. We have Sainsbury's delivery we have not had too much of a problem they come every week. love to Chris ((())) Anita ((())) and Val ((())) and Emily ((())) and your Dad ((()))

Reshmi ((())) have a good day you have a Dexa scan if you have Osteoporosis I don't know if you have it for anything else ((()))

Toni ((())) I'm sorry you still have to wait to see P and your neighbour ((())) but the time will come ((())) love to Paul ((())) and Charley (((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) and Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) Kari ((())) and P ((())) and your lovely neighbours ((()))

Mike ((())) you had a day of it yesterday I'm sorry ((())) today is bound to be better I hope.

Barbara ((())) thinking of you take care. Love to your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your niece (()) and her fiancé ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend ((()))

love to Chris ((())) and Carol ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

Hi all, before I write properly on here, I baked today from scratch after long time

• bosh
    Options

Modified recipe a bit, but tasty outcomes. Will write more later. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi. everyone Hi Joan I’m not doing too bad for you today how are you? Made some nice diabetic cakes today, mum enjoyed them to which was nice. I don’t really have a lot of ready meals, but yes definitely best to do things partially or fully from scratch apart from A few lazy days here and there, freezing a good idea definitely. Well sugar I’m trying to cut down in my own way, salt to be honest not properly trying not yet but I’m fairly careful with salt actually, unlike Bill, who eats the saltiest takeaways in this World as well as all the other alternative worlds and Universes there may be out there, lol, especially when left to his own devices. Sorry to hear about your coughing T, hope it settles down a bit. Thanks for telling me about DEXA scan Joan. Hi Barbara and Kathleen and Jenni. Okay that’s it for now my have not answered questions properly but time is limited after the baking of cakes. Have a nice day everybody take care.

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options

Just a quick one to let you know we had An Asda delivery today and we have another Tesco delivery booked for Friday, so we’ll see what happens then. Hugs to everyone. XXX

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• bosh
    Options

hey Kathleen , glad you had the Asda delivery, hope the Tesco one goes okay for you , take care of yourself Reshmi. Xx.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options

Well Mike that was a mixed day then?

At least Vixen was a good girl thanks to your baby sister WELL DONE Vixen good girl. My puss yowls all the way in the car too 👍️ and Sue? is she doing ok?

Not so good about the fridge and absolutely I hope you actually DID order your new one dreckly? I know you Cornish and your 'dreckly' might be next week! I have to agree it will not survive that long.

As for the Dr's call. Time was they knew what to do maybe it's people googling and telling them what they 'want' these days? I don't know but it didn't sound helpful. Well done for saying it as it is! He didn't get your sense of humour did he?😣

Have you tried amitriptyline before? If not take it EARLY no later than 7pm or you might be still feeling drugged the following day. Bear with it it might help but will take a few day to get used to. Has to be worth a try and do make sure you check back in with him he might get you next time🤞

Joan I managed to book in to see my neighbour on Friday morning. I have to go half an hour early and fill in a form and do one of their covid tests. Then I get to see her for a whole hour!!! P I will see after today when her daughter rings me. Not right Sue didn't get a DEXA scan. Really 😕 ((())) xxx

Get you Reshmi! Making those rock cakes for your Mum I bet she was really pleased and you must be pleased with yourself you've been wanting to cook again for ages. I'm sure non-diabetics can eat them too? Totally always cook from scratch if at all possible.

I have started not snacking or eating anything at all for at least 3 hours before bed. This is not easy for me I am an evening snacker. Nothing too bad but I think it helped a bit maybe. Bed blocks are arriving today fingers crossed.

Today's teapot for you to fill (pleeaaase!)

Kitty at least you have food! I am so pleased thank you Asda! I had an ok click and collect so have food here and anyway I can send Lucy into shops when I pick her up from work - she has her uses!

I will have everything crossed for Friday I hope Tesco do not let you down again.😠Sleek intends to be there she has something to say😣

No Barbara again might be time I tried to locate her in real life I very much hope all is well.

Love to anyone who pops by

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    Options

Morning. Yes I have had amitriptyline before but as a pain killer which gave me a side effect that I could not cope with as I was working. I used to lecture at a local college and whilst on amitriptyline I would stop speaking for up to 10 seconds but I did not realise it but the students did! I mentioned that to the GP when he suggested using it to help sleep and he said that if it affected my concentration to stop taking it, I said that it hardly mattered if it affected my concentration now as I only sit in front of the TV for 20 hours a day! Sue the Home Help is fine thanks and we had a good old natter which was much appreciated. Have a good one.

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath ((())) that's good Asda came good luck with Tesco on Friday ((())) love to Chris ((())) Anita ((())) and Val ((())) and Emily ((())) and your Dad ((()))

Reshmi ((())) I bet your cakes taste good your mum was pleased (())) we use salt out side when we have snow. Have a good day all of you (()) take care

Toni ((())) that's good you can see everyone now P ((())) will be pleased to see you (())) I hope the bed blocks help ((())) love to Paul ((())) and Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) and Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) and Kari ((())) and P (((())) and your lovely neighbour (((())))

Barbara ((())) I hope everyone is well there ((())) love to Mr B ((())) and your niece ((()) and her Fiancé ((())) and your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend ((()))

Mike ((())) have a good day were you a teacher or was a lecturer is more intelligent than a teacher brainy ((())) have a good day and vixen ((()))

love to Chris ((())) Carol ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • Mike1
    Options

Mike ((())) have a good day were you a teacher or was a lecturer is more intelligent than a teacher brainy ((())) have a good day and vixen ((()))

Hi Joan, I was not a teacher, after I came out of the forces I became a professionally qualified Health and Safety Practitioner and was self-employed, I used to lecture at college on various H&S and Food Hygiene courses in addition to working for a variety of private and public bodies until I became too disabled to carry on. Now I watch TV 20 hours a day and make models!!

• Kitty
    Options

Good morning friends and sanity savers ❤️ So sorry for being a misery, but Chris is very difficult to live with when things go wrong (don't tell him I said that) but everything is my fault! MEN!! Present company excepted Mike. Anyway, he is currently arranging an Asda shop for Friday, and we are going to cancel the Tesco one HEHEHEHE. I spoke once while he was concentrating and shouted at me, then went on chatting to me while I was concentrating and put me off - GRRR.

Anyway, let me confirm what Joan told Reshmi about the DEXA scan. When you have Osteoporosis your bones become weak and break easily. The DEXA scan measures how strong or weak they are so your doctor can decide which drug would be suitable for you. I have compression fractures in my spine, which makes me shrink. as below.

Mike, your models are fantastic, you must have a lot of patience.

Antoinette, Lucy must be a treasure to you, I hope you manage to find Barbara safe and sound. Lovely teapot, I've filled it with Earl Grey as it's too posh for builders. So here is another filled with builders for those who don't like Earl Grey.

Brown Betty teapot.

Vegan lentil burgers

From Olive

Ingredients

• vegetable oil 2 tsp, plus a little extra for frying
    • red onions 1½, finely chopped, ½, thinly sliced
    • garlic paste 2 tsp 
    • ginger paste 2 tsp 
    • hot curry powder 2 tbsp
    • brown lentils 2 x 400g tins, drained, rinsed, then drained again
    • plain flour 4 tbsp
    • white wine vinegar 1 tbsp
    • seeded burger buns 4, halved and toasted
    • mango chutney 4 tsp
    • lettuce leaves 4
    • tomato slices 4
    • coriander leaves (optional)

Method

• STEP 1
    • Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and gently cook the finely chopped red onions with a pinch of salt for 5 minutes or until really soft. Add the garlic and ginger pastes and curry powder, and continue to cook gently for 2 minutes. Tip out into a bowl.
    • STEP 2
    • Put the lentils into a food processor and pulse until roughly blended but not too smooth. Tip out into the onion bowl, add some seasoning and mix well. Add the flour and stir well to combine. Using slightly wet hands, form the mix into 4 equal-sized patties. Put into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
    • STEP 3
    • Meanwhile, put the sliced red onion into a bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Leave for 5 minutes then drain well and add the vinegar and some seasoning.
    • STEP 4
    • Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook the lentil burgers for 4 minutes on each side or until caramelised. Put onto the bases of each bun, top with some mango chutney, lettuce leaves, a tomato slice, a pile of the pickled onions, a few coriander leaves and the bun top.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• dachshund
    Options

Kath ((())) I ‘m sorry don’t fall out the two of you (()) think of something funny to laugh about ((())) I did not have the time to say about Osteoporosis I know just turning over in bed can break a bone.

Mike ((())) you did a good job ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    edited 22. Sep 2021, 13:22
    Options

Hi, how are you Barbara Kathleen Toni Jenni and turbo gran. Thanks about the cakes Toni how is your coughing now? Anyone can eat them they’re low sugar and have fruit no sweeteners at all, kind on the stomach too. Yes she was pleased too. Yes cooking from scratch it is is a very good thing in ideal circumstances. Hope That the blocks work and the less snacking. I will fill the very elegant teapot thank you. Thanks Joan about the cakes I see so you use the salt as a kind of grit, that sounds like a good idea very practical. Hi Kathleen I see thanks for explaining about the DEXA scan hope that the hospital reschedule it and that it goes okay. I know someone whose sister has osteoporosis must be difficult to deal with. Nice teapot, I also like lentils I feel that they’re the stuff of life really, lol. Okay bye everyone for now have a nice afternoon take care. Xx

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options

Evening all Sorry I keep going missing I do read your post though

Toni I hope you can book to see your neighbour...don't you just wish this covid would go away ..oh I meant to ask how is the wedding coming along xx

Mike it seems to ge a merry go round these days with Dr's.. without the merry part I pray we get some normality soon..I do hope you can get a new fridge soon and good in your sis for catching Vixen xx

Hello and welcome to Jenni ...knitting is so relaxing but I have never been that good at it ..Nice to hear from you xx

Reshmi ooh Rock cakes ..they were the first thing we made in cookery class 1960s..I find it a real pain rat most of the things I enjoy are not good for us 🙄🙄you take care xx

Joan I'm here ..😅I just find things hard with these eyes ..but has long has they last has long has me ..glad ti hear you are all doing ok xx

Kath how frustrating for you ..at least we can get to the shops ..I hope its now rated fir you ..and your scan xx.please ignore any typos I can't read back to sort them

Love to all

Xxxxx

Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options

Hello everyone 😊

Mike I think amitrips are pretty good as meds go once you are used to them and if you take them early enough. First time i took them I didn't wake up till 2pm the next day!! I hope they mean you are NOT sitting in front of the TV for 20 hours a day🤞

Imagine your students noticing! Bet they wondered what was going on😵

I am glad Sue was there and you had a good natter yesterday and hope you are. Forgot to ask how is your baby sis?

Hi Joan I am going to see P this very morning! we are both looking forward to it very much. So much to catch up on now. I have got a slot with my neighbour for Friday am too so really pleased. ((())) xxx

Kitty I am not surprised you have been struggling if Chris has been cross and moody like that. Problem is when you are in all day and all you do is think about things so a problem like the food not arriving (when you have been looking forward to something and is essential) can get blown up 😕 ((())) for you.

Thank you so much for the lentil burgers I adore lentils and have several different types here I use in various ways. I can make these no problem!

Our customers are so lucky all these different tea I expect reshmi made Assam.

Reshmi I do love lentils and use them a lot. They are so versatile and ideal for vegans/veggies and very very healthy. Your rock cakes can be eaten by anyone diabetic or not.😁

Back in a sec got to run Lucy into work....

• frogmorton
    Options

Reshmi the blocks are not so comfortable at all but will keep trying they seem to have hurt my mid back area. Might not be them but back back doesn't normally hurt there. Much less coughing though so will bear with for a while.....

Glad you liked your elegant teapot too 😊 Hope Lord A is feeling a bit better?

Barbara you are so right what is wrong with our GP practices? Very stressful indeed trying to 'see' someone. That's why people are getting ill. We are trying to sort ourselves out and it can be dangerous and painful.

I managed to book a slot to see my neighbour for Friday am. I am looking forward to seeing her she has been worried about me in case I caught COVID from my brother.

We will not criticise any spelling mistakes we all understand those eyes and are just so happy you are keeping in touch ((())) xxx

Right what shall we have for breakfast today?

anything you like!

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath ((())) I hope Chris ((())) is happier today. Yes I used to be taller and I was able to reach things up High easier. Have a good day both of you ((())) love to Anita ((())) and Val ((())) Emily ((())) and your Dad ((()))

Barbara ((())) it's lovely seeing you on her again if you just say hello we will know you are alright ((())) love to Mr B ((())) and your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend ((())) and your niece ((())) and her fiancé ((()))

Reshma ((())) have a good day what ever your doing ((()))

Toni ((())) that's nice going to see P ((())) the both of you will enjoy that I'm sure there will be laughter coming from there ((())) love to Paul ((())) and Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers (((())) and Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) and Kari ((())) and P ((())) and your lovely neighbours ((()))

Love to Chris ((())) Carol (((())) and Mike ((())) and vixen

take care
    joan xx
  • Kitty
    Options

Morning lovelies, my laptop is on a go slow today.

Mike, I took Amitrip for a short while, to control the spasms in my spine after I got the fractures at L1, L2,L3 and T12.

Toni, mine's a bowl full of Raisin Bran. Raisins, like prunes are good for we OP sufferers. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the Lentils.

Macadamia nut cheese-filled courgette flowers

Ingredients

• courgette flowers 8
    • 
olive oil for frying, plus a little extra

GARLIC AND HERB MACADAMIA CHEESE

• macadamia nuts 280g
    • lemon 1 zested, 2 tbsp juice
    • snipped chives 2 tbsp
    • garlic clove 1, grated

BATTER

• cornflour 50 g
    • plain flour 35g, or rice flour, for a gluten-free version
    • chickpea flour 2 tbsp
    • baking powder 1 tsp
    • sparkling water 120ml

TO SERVE (OPTIONAL)

• spring greens
    • lemon-flavoured mayonnaise
    • snipped chives

Method

• STEP 1
    • To make the macadamia cheese, first prepare the macadamia nuts by soaking them in a bowl of water for 2 hours – or even better do this the night before. Drain the nuts and tip into a food processor or blender along with 160ml water and blitz until smooth (if you are using a small, hand-held blender, then blitz several times until smooth.) As this is a soft cheese, the texture can be slightly bitty, which I personally love. If you are using a high-speed blender, make sure you don’t overheat or overblend. You want the texture to be ricotta-like.
    • STEP 2
    • Once the nuts are blended, transfer to a clean glass container. Add the lemon juice and zest, chives, garlic, and some salt and pepper, then mix well.
    • STEP 3
    • Use a metal chef’s ring for this next step, if you have one. Alternatively, you can use a small bowl lined with clingfilm. If you’re using a chef’s ring, place some baking paper under the ring and grease the inside with some oil. Fill the chef’s ring or the bowl to the top with the cheese mixture.
    • STEP 4
    • Chill the cheese for a few hours to set and let the flavours marry together. The cheese will keep for up to seven days in the fridge.
    • STEP 5
    • Put the cheese mixture in a piping bag, fill the courgette flowers two-thirds full and gently twist the tops to close them up. Once the flowers have been filled, make the batter by mixing all the ingredients together.
    • STEP 6
    • Heat a good amount of olive oil in a pan. Gently dip the courgette flowers in the batter and then shallow-fry over a medium heat until browned and crispy. Once fried, put the flowers on kitchen paper to drain and serve immediately with some spring greens and a lemon-flavoured mayonnaise with a few snipped chives stirred in, if you like.

Cook's tip: If you would like to age the cheese, transfer the blended macadamia to a bowl (not made from metal or it won’t ferment), add the powder from half a probiotic capsule and mix well. Cover with a muslin cloth (cheesecloth) and keep outside the fridge for 24 hours to ferment. After 24 hours, the cheese will be slightly acidic in taste and have a thicker consistency.

• bosh
    Options

Hi Barbara how are you today? Oh that’s interesting about the rock cakes. I really like the traditional rock cakes too, these ones though of course they don’t taste as sweet still have a really nice taste and really filling so I didn’t eat any naughty snacks for quite awhile after the cakes which is unusual for me, lol. Amber doing cooking at school to I remember once we made pizza I can’t remember recipe now but that was really nice. I was told the teacher wanted to make chips but she thought I Sage said crisps so I made salted crisps from scratch i’m this girl who I didn’t know very well came and tasted them when I say tasted she practically finished them so I had one or two crisps left to have with my lunch 😒. Yes food restrictions are a real pain indeed. hi Kathleen and Joan to hope you have a nice day I’m not doing anything much today really I will try to book a blood test later on at the GP surgery oh the fun never ends, lol. Tony glad that you like lentils and that the coughing is a bit better, possibly don’t use the blocks if they seem to be hurting part of your back? A is better now thanks. Okay A bit short on time right now hope you’re enjoy the day take care everyone. Oh just one little thing , not sure if I mentioned this little gem from oh lord A or not, but he said so-and-so was a boy so-and-so is a girl but when asked about auntie‘s gender he said “Reshmi” I can’t argue with that (??), lol. I have a proof read this so so if it’s wrong its wrong kind of running out of steam and stuff okay bye for now TC

• Mike1
    Options

Greetings. I took the first amitrip last evening about 9pm and actually slept for about 5 hours which is the best I have had for well over 2 years, hopefully I may get even more tonight as I am being greedy now. I did have a bit of trip-fog this morning for a couple of hours but I can live with that if I get some kip. Baby sister is well thanks Froggie, although fed up with the shoppers and suffering with her knee as usual.

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options

Evening all

Mr B is on the list for his first hip.. how long we don't know and my knee show a loose fragmant of bone floating around ..never mind its not that painful now 🙂

Mike the amitrps are really good has you found out last night ..so glad you got a few hours at least ..hope tonight's even better xx

Toni thankyou I will keep on posting for now 🙂.. all thoes cereals I miss getting them in ...Niamh isn't into them the same has the others used to be

Glad you can see your neighbour now xx

Joan thankyou hope you are all doing ok ..and I hope your boiler is working OK xx

Reshmi the home made crisp sounded good..better than chips 😅you must give ne the recipe fir the Rock cakes ..is it your own ..you take care xx

Kath did you get your shopping after all the palaver ..how fancy is that recipe..xx

Love to all

Xxxxxx

Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone

Joan it was lovely seeing P after more than 10 days - bloomin covid (or risk of covid in my case)🙄 We did have a good chat and a laugh yes. We managed an hour her daughter is back with her sons now but coming back here on Monday again. Enjoy your cafe trip won't you you and Sue 😊 ((())) xxx

Mike I am THRILLED!!! 5 hours five whole hours! Give it time and a routine you should be able to do more. I am trying to get more sleep too from coughing (lung condition and probable reflux). I have stopped eating (including snacks😫3 hours before bed and added blocks to the top of the bed. It's made a huge difference but my back is upset now🙄like really upset.

Poor little sis having to deal with customers who aren't nice. I hope she has some nice regulars to make her smile too I bet she does. The knee though😕 did you know that Panorama is showing a programme about joint replacements on Monday? I'm going to try to watch it.

Kitty Kat I took diazepam for back spasms many times for short periods over the years and Lucy did too. It and amitrip are so good for muscle spasms and can allow us to rest just enough for things to recover a bit don't they?

Thank you I do love lentils and here we are with garlic and herb macadamia cheese recipe! I have always wanted to give it a go. Shall I?

Raisin bran oooh now I don't blame you especially if it's good for OP as well as being tasty 😋

Hope the lap top is awake today?

Sleek will be over later to plant some cat mint in your garden - she's rather partial as are bees and the flowers are pretty...

Reshmi your phone does a great job typing really so don't worry too much about proof-reading. Lord A is one clever boy! He knows! Kids can be more intuitive than we realise. Glad to hear he is better now.

I may give up on the bed blocks (I agree with you really), but I know the Dr will say to try them. So I will give it a bit longer. Wheatie on my mid back as I type and tablets taken but that bit is fairly normal for me. But next to no coughing!

Lucy's bloods are this morning then straight to work for her afterwards. Get yours booked if you haven't already.

I want some home-made crisps!

Barbara I miss the cereals too but the kids did rather fight over the 'boring' ones and I ended up having to eat them myself😁

I am so pleased Mr B is on 'the list' finally! What about your knee? Are they going to wait or is it comfortable enough just now?

I saw P yesterday not much deteriorated in the last 10 days and my neighbour I will see today! This very morning 😊I am so looking forward to it too.

Kath's recipe is fabulous I have never eaten courgette flowers. It's amazing how much we throw away isn't it? At least I compost all mine.

Take care of yourself and I think you will be seeing Niamh this weekend?

Breakfast today hmmm....

Teapot of the day for Reshmi!

• bosh
    Options

Hi Barbara thanks. No the rock cake recipe was from the diabetes UK website I think I put the link on earlier you can just search under apple and sultana rock cakes on that website if you want to. Got a bit of a cold today, well always seem to have a cold, but a little bit more than usual, I think I’ll just have a rest today and stay inside, the long lost friend, as it were, is phoning today so that’ll be nice . Do you have a nice day too. Take Care. Hi TurboGran Joan Kathleen Jenni. Hi Toni, I do actually use my iPad, not my phone but it doesn’t really do a brilliant job with the voice control , I do normally check what I’ve written fairly carefully, but it’s definitely better than typing. Yes kids are very clever no doubt there, my family joke that to Lord A I’m a kind of divine being without gender, so therefore my gender is Reshmi, lol. I am definitely a favourite of his at the moment once he told his dad that he doesn’t like granny and grandfather he just likes Mima which is his own invented word for auntie. I see about the blocks but it’s good that you’re not coughing at all must be a relief. Blood test is booked thanks. Thanks the crisps were great but I generally try to avoid full fat fried crisps at least most of the time. Very nice tea pot thanks about Lord A. What is Lucy‘s job by the way? Hope you’re okay Joan and Kathleen? Okay bye for now have a nice day everyone don’t eat too many crisps, lol. Xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath ((())) have a good day has your food delivery come. Ours came at 7 30 this morning we were having breakfast he brings it in has we can't carry it they are kind and helpful. Love to Chris ((())) and Anita ((())) and Val ((())) and Emily ((()) and your Dad ((()))

Barbara (())) that's good Mr B ((())) is on the list to have is knee op ((())) I have heard of people having a knee washed out to get rid of bit's. have a good day all of you love to Mr B ((())) and your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend ((())) and your niece ((())) and her Fiancé ((()))

Toni ((())) that's good P ((())) has not got any worse ((())) sorry about your pain because of the bed block's the only other thing is an adjustable bed (((())) enjoy your coffee out. Love to Paul ((())) and Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) and Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) and Kari ((())) and P ((())) and your lovely neighbours ((()))

Mike ((())) that's good you are sleeping better ((())) love to vixen ((()))

Reshmi ((())) have a good day don't worry ((()))

love to Chris ((())) and Carol ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • Kitty
    Options

Hello everyone, just a quick one to let you know we booked Asda for today and cancelled Tesco. Delivery slot was 11am - 1pm. It arrived at exactly 11am. We will see how Tesco copes next week. Hugs to everybody.