Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,124
    Options

Hi all, left it far too late to post and get to bed this side of tomorrow.. let's pretend that's where I already am ๐Ÿคซ

Just wanted to quickly say hello to everyone & to say nice to see Kitty -

Hello Kitty, always so nice to come in and read your news ๐Ÿ˜บ glad you have a good appetite ๐Ÿ˜€ hope they are sorting out all your admin bits for the bungalow even if your 'loft pad' is very nice. Are you still having a go at Wordle ๐Ÿ”  it was tricky today! Love (and some spare socks๐Ÿงฆ) xx

Quick wave to Barbara as well in case she calls in & I miss her ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Everyone else I will see you tomorrow & make a proper post at some point but just to say goodnight all ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Love to any other midnight tea drinkers โ˜•๏ธ xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 3. Aug 2022, 05:52
    Options

Morning everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

the kettle is boiling

(not sure we'll drink Reshmi's potion though๐Ÿ˜ฎ maybe PG!!!)

We are off to France on Friday Joan I am really looking forward to it now that the motorhome is finally on the drive ready to be filled up with all the stuff ready for the off. This will be the longest trip we've ever done and the scariest being in France. Lucy is nervous, but also very excited and she'll have me and Charley and Tia all close by ((())) xxx for you and Sue.

Morning Kitty - the 'loft' I like that!! Not the attic that sounds too scary. Lovely lunch you had there very nice being looked after so well. Yes in a home you must always check the clothing returned from the laundry is actually yours!!! can't have you in Y fronts can we?!

I bet you can't wait to see the bungalow in real life. A very good idea to go with the Social worker and kill two birds with one stone sorting out your care needs at the same time. Who knows? It might even be today that you get to see it!

Morning Reshmi I love purple and black they are just such mystical colours also those of the Asexual community which is all good too. Not sure about drinking petals and lavender though๐Ÿคญ

Glad to hear your rest is not being disturbed by arguing yesterday and that you managed your walk pat on the back for that.

I hope you get to the group in spite of your Mum making delectable treats. Crossed fingers that your stomach holds up๐Ÿคž

LA has bounced back let's hope BR does too or even already has bless him. Your Mum and Dad are babysitting again bless them.

I bet your sister's hair looked lovely so long but it surely was a nightmare to take care of. Don't worry I only did the hair masks a few times, but the hairdresser reckoned she could see the results!

Yes leave your hair it's not that humid๐Ÿ˜ Made me feel a lot better about mine!

Morning Toady

I hope your day is far better today and you feel nice and rested (optimist me - actually I really think I am!). No time for me to get in my precious garden yesterday today should be better although I am going to load up the motorhome ready for the off on Friday, Paul had the first RED tomato from our greenhouse yesterday๐Ÿ˜‹

Kari came over yesterday and reminded herself where all Sleeks bits are kept so you and Kitty had better expect some visits soon moaning about me 'a- bann- ding' her๐Ÿ™„

I am going to attack a photo of the huge Aldi yesterday after a nasty and scary accident. It happened yesterday afternoon around 1.30pm I had just picked Lucy up from work (Maccies is to the left) at 1.15 and luckily gone straight to currys for an aerial lead. All shops were temporarily closed including maccies. will be open today except for Aldi bless them.

Picture is taken from the junction from where Lucy's flat is. Taken by Lu not me of course I was driving! Two cars collided and one ended up through the wall of the shop. I believe everyone is 'ok'.

Love to Barbara I do hope all is well I am missing seeing your name and hearing your news ((()))

Food!

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,926
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) yes I hope you hear soon about your bungalow (()). How are you feeling is your breathing better (()) Have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I hope all his well there. Have a good day

Barbara (()) I hope everything is alright there (()) have a good day. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) I hope everything is alright there (()) have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) sue used baby shampoo once it made her head itch she was told it has vitaminโ€™s in it for babies headโ€™s. Have a good day. Iโ€™m sorry you still have tummy ache how is your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,036
    Options

Hi Tony toady Joan Barbara and Kitty how are you all today? Glad you liked to the Tea pic Toni donโ€™t worry it was more aesthetic value rather than taste value ha ha. That Was shocking about the accident so glad you and L are okay.

Hi toady ๐Ÿธsorry have really lost track of what we were talking about lol but hope youโ€™re having a good day? Sorry bit busy today therefore short messages.

Hi Joan oh thatโ€™s interesting about Sue and the baby shampoo prob is we all have diff allergies and sensitivities ๐Ÿคข.

Toni The doc says I have mild inflammation in my stomach whatever that means and sheโ€™s going to do some more tests prob in 2 weeks time.

Okay thatโ€™s it for now unfortunately but will try to post later, btw hi to Barbara, take care everyone bye for now. Xx

Ps About pic - Bit of rain today unfortunately but at least the brother clouds are sharing nicely ha ha, pity that doesnโ€™t mirror real life in the EF household, lol. Tc. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Good night everyone from me and Mona Lisa the blood test nurse๐Ÿ˜‚. Tc. Xx

• toady
    edited 3. Aug 2022, 20:26
    Options

Hello all ๐Ÿ˜Š I made it in much earlier today, lured by the cheese on toast ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿž but haven't had a chance to post yet. I am trying to do my grocery shop at the same time so if I start typing something about sliced loaves and Green Cuisine fishless fillets (have you tried them by any chance frog), then I've mixed my tabs up. Friday already for the trip? ooer that's a bit near isn't it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ but I bet you have everything well in hand and Kari will be super as stand-in Bayleaf๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. That's so quick for compost btw, that surprised me, I didn't know any system had the potential to be that speedy. How nice that Paul has had 2022's first 'tom', think how many will be ready by the time you get back! Mine are still littl'uns but there are many ๐Ÿ˜Š. Hope Paul's arm has subsided greatly, ow, that really was impressively red! You say he always does this, I realize you mean reacts like this, but how regular an event is it? is he a magnet for bees somehow or just unlucky? I was once stung by a wasp but for some reason I'm not scared of stinging things, which makes no sense at all I'm not generally unscared of stuff. Wow that was certainly a nasty accident by the Aldi & a relief no-one was hurt! It must really shake you up if you are nearby. Hope everyone ok today and Kitty & I will definitely mollify Sleek for you, don't worry, we'll take turns to read to her to pass the time.. how about 'Bleak Mouse'.. or 'The Great Catsby' ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ. Will be again again afore ye go but have a good Thurs xx I have another 'toady has no luck with online shopping' story I'll save it for tomorrow haha.

Hello joan stuffy sort of a day ๐Ÿค” they have closed off part of the road today so there have been lorries of gravel & tarmac & whatnot, bit noisy but it stops the traffic speeding along here so that will have annoyed a few drivers (good! they go too fast, that's how people knock over the lamppost, we still don't have a new one so it is SO dark at night outside in the street). Thursday already, hope you have a good day and a good walk with the dogs :) xx

Hi bosh hope you're ok and getting your jobs done ๐Ÿ˜€ good luck for your follow-up tests, nothing going on with me at the moment I just have my telephone appt tomorrow and a grocery shop, gosh not very interesting. How is little BR now poor thing temp going down I hope. Have a good night :) xx

Love to Kitty and Barbara 'til I'm next in ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Must finish my shop, I still have to put in Mrs B's sultanas.. and Mrs B's grapes.. and something for me I suppose ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone

Kettle is on

Thanks Joan all is well here ready for the off tomorrow. Lucy has it all in hand. I hope the same with you two and the carers? ((())) xxx

Morning to Kitty any new for us I wonder? While I'm away I hope Sleek will be s good girl and visit you and Toady without her fishy lattes๐Ÿ˜–

Reshmi the nurse is scary!!! Nooo!

I think inflammation in your stomach actually makes sense. Is there anything they can do though I wonder. As long as mona lisa nurse won't be after more blood. It's a wonder you've got any left๐Ÿ˜

I love those clouds! They are so sweet๐Ÿ’–

How is everyone? are the boys ok is BR better?

We also had rain but then it got really muggy.

Toady how are you doing? More shopping disasters?๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Kari is an excellent Bayleaf yes probably better than me. I've had 3 more tomatoes and one cucumber. Yours will suddenly turn red they always do.

Thank you Sleek has chosen 'her' chair st yours and will be over dreckly as Mike would have said bless him.

Wasps do go for Paul bees this was a first. Like you I've only been stung once

Back in a bit

Pain at chocolat getting ready for France!

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) How are you have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) have a good day. We have not had any rain yet.

Barbara (()) I hope everything is well there. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) that must have been frightening seeing that. Have a lovely time in France what time are you going. All the best to Lucy moving in to her flat (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day have you had the results of your blood test. Is your mum (()) feeling better.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

hi good afternoon

how is everyone? Will post properly later, I know itโ€™s no longer Pride season, but this made me laugh. Tc. Xx

• bosh
    Options

hi toady ๐Ÿธdo you how are you today?

hope you got your jobs done too i more or less got things done yesterday thank you it was tiring though as I donโ€™t usually go to the town centre getting the bus back stairs and things donโ€™t usually do that but it was okay in the end thank you for asking ๐Ÿ˜€

did the Mona Lisa blood test nurse scare you as well? or have I just inadvertently scared Toni alone, lol? Day is going okay, I hope youโ€™re getting some nice food for yourself as well as Mr B ha ha take care. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you today? when are you setting off on Friday? how long you going for? howโ€™s the packing going? I think BRโ€™s temp is borderline now thank you for asking but LA had a very high temp this morning and my mum was crying so I had to calm her down but then Doc saw and we havenโ€™t heard anything a while so presumably itโ€™s nothing extremely serious and my mum has calmed down too which is a good thing bless her sheโ€™s such a nice person. There is a from memory thing again sorry otherwise Iโ€™ll never get anything done today. Massive pastry picture there thanks Toni ๐Ÿ˜ก, only joking (who sponsors Toni then? I wonder Just Eat? Boris Johnson? Iโ€™ll leave it there, lol).

au revoir at Bon voyage Tc. Xx

Ps pic is what you should be eating, vegan tuna nicoise, with my stomach those pastries are completely out of question for me btw thanks god of inflammation. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan how are you today? All i know about blood results is that I havenโ€™t got coeliac disease, I think mum is feeling slightly better thanks but her stomach is not fully okay she was a bit stressed about LA having high temp but as far as I know heโ€™s not too bad now thanks for asking Hope you and Sue enjoy the day take care. Xx

• bosh
    Options

hi again Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you? just spoke to doc about lithium looks like Mona Lisa is in business on Monday again Iโ€™m afraid ha ha, sorry I scared you with the picture btw lol, though to be fair Iโ€™m not sure which Nurse is doing the bloods on Mon, whether itโ€™s vampire nurse or someone normal hopefully Mona Lisa can have a rest I think she needs one at her age donโ€™t you? Lol, I could do with a rest at my age as well ha ha but thankfully the doc phoned a normal day today normal time today and I was able to take the call (about 6 pm) The other day GP phoned about 9:10 pm what on earth was that about?? She just rang to say that Iโ€™ve got some mild inflammation in my stomach - v odd really- thatโ€™s enough to cause panic attacks really isnโ€™t it? my goodness - she said I didnโ€™t answer my mobile but Iโ€™m not sitting by it night and day not sleeping not eating waiting for a stupid phone call that may or may not happen anyway I will try not to rant ha ha .

okay Iโ€™ll allow you some French pastry consumption on holiday lol ๐Ÿ˜€, just donโ€™t eat Three of them lol, so anyway when the doc phoned today I was at least well rested so that was good at least Iโ€™ll stop there I guess so I can get a few things done hope you have a good evening Toni take care. Xx

Ps pic is nice French winter painting (canโ€™t remember artistโ€™s name), Tc, xx

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options

Evening all thankyou again for the mentions

Toni you have a lovely time touring France in your comfy mobile home๐Ÿ˜

Has Lucy moved onto her flat ..I will akwa5s admire her..she's a one off bless ..the accident must gave been si scary people seem to be driving like maniacs these days xx

Toady I do hope your video calk goes well with your GP ..abd hopefully you can get some transport for the future..I'm a worrier ...would love a bike but flat tyres are my worry ๐Ÿคญlove the hairdresser story..boy have I got some to tell ๐Ÿฅบxx

Glad to see Kitty around and hope you get into your bungalow very soon ..and the tree if hearts fir Mike us so kind xx

Reshmi ican telk your mum is lovely by the way you speak of her and worry..I do hope you can get to a meeting the time away will ge good for you ..loveling the Mona Lisa pics..xx

Joan thankyou fir all your thought about a everyone ....have I got it right that irs yours and Sue's Birthday this month..love to all of you xx

Sorry that's my ets done with xxxx

Love
    Barbara
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options

My giant lilies

Love
    Barbara
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Barbara

lovely to hear from you thanks so much about my mum, it isnโ€™t exactly a meeting itโ€™s bit more informal, more just a kind of coffee group really, but itโ€™s definitely nice to get away from the family situation for a bit thatโ€™s true thank you.

I love the giant lilies they look amazing , hope youโ€™re keeping fairly well? Hows mr B?

glad you liked the Mona Lisa pics take care and have a good night. Xx

Ps mona Lisa pic for you here she is having a coffee break ha ha. Tc. Xx

• toady
    edited 4. Aug 2022, 22:37
    Options

Hello people ๐Ÿ˜Š bit late but it's been one of those days where you only have 3 things to do that can't possibly account for where the time has gone ๐Ÿค”, only had to take in groceries, small line of washing and speak to consultant. Took me til 4 o'clock to even get around to making a sandwich, I think my time management needs looking at. Actually some of my washing is still on the line, come to think of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway the telephone appointment was alright apart from the obligatory hour's wait, which as this phone appt was a straight swap for attending in person, means I may have had to wait that long to go in and be seen - all the while panicking about the covid and lavatories etc - so it was a v. good choice to fix this up instead. They were ok not to see me face to face just to have some more bloods around Sept - blood tests being this week's theme, well recurrent theme really in the cafe as it's bound to be. I'm not too traumatised by the Mona Lisa nurse because mercifully needles and me are ok, BUT it's a very odd thing how that smile is suddenly VERY sinister when you see her with a syringe! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Never mind mysterious & inscrutable or whatever they say she is, smirking, more like. Yet with the lovely rainbow hair she just looks sweet & kindly. Goes to show what a difference hair makes as all the cafe's bossy hairdressers will tell you no doubt.

So that's how things are with me bosh thanks for asking ๐Ÿ˜€ glad you have coeliac ruled out, hope they can be more helpful than talking vaguely about mild inflammation (at gone 9pm?!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I had to read that twice!) and can give you some idea about why & what they think is behind that. Hope the junior EF are ok this evening๐Ÿคžand your Mum can worry a bit less about them. That salad looks very nice btw, part of the reason I had a quick grocery shop bit sooner than I planned was I had really shockingly little veg &c in. If my own tomatoes & green beans come on well I could have a go at that, I always thought there were olives in salad nicoise and in fact that was the nicoise bit, I mean what defined it as a dish (not keen on them) - shows what I know ๐Ÿ˜‚ but the recipe I looked at they are just in the dressing &c, you live & learn. Hope you can have a quiet day or so after a busyish time :) xx

Early wave off to frog for tomorrow, all set I expect, have a lovely time. Hope everything fine arrangement-wise, wishing you a good trip and nice sparse traffic on the way etc. I have plenty of shopping so Sleek won't be able to say she's been given 'a poor (paw) choice' and there may be some more fish in sauce going over at Kitty's too ๐Ÿ˜Š. Oh the silly shopping thing, I went to a website where it gave a flat ยฃ5 rate for shipping but that turned out to be per item - so if you bought 10 greetings cards say it would be ยฃ50 p&pย it's a newish site I can only think they couldn't cope with setting up a variable system and will get it sorted sometime, who would buy more than 1 thing otherwise. They are bona fide by the way, not some dodgy site, they have an ebay, I just think website-running is a bit beyond them. Anyway bon matin in advance as you will no doubt be up with a tasse du thรฉ long before me tomorrow โ˜•๏ธ or will we be on obligatory cafรฉ au lait for a while xx

Hello joan, bit of a busy day but I have nothing on tomorrow so I should be able to be quiet; they are still digging the road up outside, luckily it didn't stop the grocery delivery van from pulling up but apparently it caused problems yesterday in the area because the drivers didn't know about it. Have a good Friday yourselves :) xx By the way I have seen Mr B gathering food today and taking it to a different tree than usual, so either he & Mrs B have started a new nesting site I don't know about, or he has a 2nd family, I shall have to watch and see ๐Ÿค”

Barbara your beautiful lilies ๐Ÿ˜ talk about dramatic! aren't they fab, especially against the ferns, I love ferns ๐Ÿ˜€. My appointment was fine it was just on the phone, to the hosp consultant, just as well I didn't attend in person as when I checked the letter it was not my usual hospital I never noticed - I could quite feasibly have turned up at the wrong place ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've been known to do wrong day & time, but this is a new one for me ๐Ÿ˜‚. Love to all ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Hope Kitty is getting on alright at the moment ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ xx

And have a good night everyone - better go and pick my washing in by torchlight ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone!

I shall start typing in French soon!

The kettle is on!

Hi Joan how are you this lovely morning? We have already begun our journey๐Ÿ˜Š I will start posting pictures soon of our travels. Love to you and Sue ((())) xxx

Morning Kitty looking forward to hearing more bungalow news when you have more to share with us. Take care our friend and look after yourself ((())) Sleek is on her way!

Morning Reshmi Thank you for the update on the boys your poor Mum worries so she cares too much bless her heart. Hopefully since your sister didn't cal back it is only 'something going around'/

As for your stomach; can you imagine the pain if it was severe inflammation?๐Ÿ˜ฎ Still at least you have some sort of explanation - any treatment plan though? 6pm telephone calls are much more civilised I quite agree. There isn't much worse than waiting for a Drs call is there๐Ÿ™„ One more blood test for Lithium? Oh grit your teeth and fingers crossed it's not vampire nurse...

Ah yes well sorry about the pain au chocolat I just wanted to get into the spirit of things there may be more to follow. I have shares in BIL's company the 'Stuff yourself stupid food collaboration'๐Ÿคญ Don't worry the food in jere is guaranteed calorie and inflammation free.

Love the latest Mona Lisa pics, the pride and cup of tea one.

Lovey to see you Barbara well done for posting with your eyes. Well I know you actually type with your fingers but you know what i mean.

Those lilies are gorgeous my favourite kind they smell heavenly

Thank you I am so comfy in here it's just perfect barring the odd bumped head of course๐Ÿคฌ

Morning Toady how the diddly are you today?

The roads in France (the motorways at least) are always lovely and clear, but they have some particularly scary narrow ones too๐Ÿ˜ฅ Today you may have cafe au lait should you desire or a cup of builders. Well you can always have both as I take my own food and tea bags eating out (with covid) only in outdoor venues of which there are some. Not all do vegan food so not that easy.

I am sorry for that person with the defective website....could you message them and let them know they will have lost a lot of custom many will not return ever๐Ÿ™„

That's it exactly with the mona lisa nurse! It's the evil smirk!!! She is going to enjoy that blood test and you are absolutely not!

Well done with your Drs apt I have done mine this way all along and happily so at least for now. I suspect they prefer it too to be honest as long as our bloods are ok.

I do hope Mr B is not into polygamy๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Take care everyone!

Sorry more French food it has to be!

love to you all

• dachshund
    Options

hello to everyone who knows me to those who donโ€™t I am Sue Joanโ€™s sister and I use to write the forum for her on a Friday because we go to town well itโ€™s Friday and I am back doing it again because the subway is being closed and we have started going to town by Akcess so it means Joan walks the dogs and I do the forum if thatโ€™s ok with you lots of love and speak again next Friday Sue

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toady ๐Ÿธhow are you today?

just a quick one from me unfortunately glad your appointment didnโ€™t seem to go too badly๐Ÿ‘ Yes bossy hairdressers are indeed a pain arenโ€™t they? but they do seem to โ€˜know their stuffโ€ as it were lol. Have a good morning/ afternoon take care xx

ps a gothic ML for you today. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you? sorry about this but Iโ€™m just really saying hi and by today Iโ€™ve got a few things to do and if you think back I did write about stomach ulcer once or twice at least so I know about stomach pain related matters saying ๐Ÿ‘.

hope you have a nice trip, as for treatment plan Ive no idea, okay take care xx

hi Sue nice to โ€œmeetโ€you , hope you and Joan are having a good day. Tc. Xx

Ps pic is Star Trek Spock ML lol, tc all. Xx

• toady
    Options

Hello all ๐Ÿ˜Š bit earlier for me because as I anticipated I have not had much on today, I may or may not have spent the free time playing computer games etc ๐Ÿ˜‰ oh well not all of it, I have done some chores and gardening. Perfect out there today, just nice.

Hello frog ๐Ÿ˜€ le petit dejeuner, la plume de ma tante and all that ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต good to hear from you and look forward to the en route pics :) hope all well and everything going to itinerary etc, glad you are well stocked as per usual and I think a nice strong tea at this point if you're offering, ta. I am just trying to buy a couple of new spare torches and that's a researching minefield in itself compared to the olden days, usb models and ones with charging points, solar powered and wind-up & all the rest of it. Wonder if you take wind-up types with you. I may well contact the funny online seller as they also have some items priced at ยฃ0.00, well you wouldn't want to think of people putting things in their basket with a loophole like that and getting something for nothing ๐Ÿค” (though how can the seller not know?). Garden behaving itself, peas flowering, sweet peas making seeds already, toms coming along. Not too keen on the nights getting that little bit darker, I can't possibly think in terms of a 'what to plant for next year' list so soon. Have seen Mr & Mrs B today, Mr B looking a little harassed and dishevelled but whether that's just innocent moulting or because of extra-marital activities, who knows.. ๐Ÿคซ ๐Ÿคจ. Have a lovely weekend both of you ๐Ÿ˜€ xx

Hi bosh, you have a good day too, and of course live long and prosper ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ–– I love the goth ML too and the spooky batty moon is fab, there are bats about at dusk at the moment, so I could sit out and channel my inner goth myself if I want, a bit of wafting about in black at night would give the neighbours something to think about. Have a good weekend :) xx

Hello Sue! ๐Ÿ˜€ Lovely to see you, I'm not sure if I was here at a previous time you were 'sitting in' for Joan, it's quite possible that I was but it would have been a while ago and I have a dreadful memory, anyway as we've all said to Joan sorry about them closing your handy subway ๐Ÿ˜• and hope it doesn't inconvenience you too much. Love to you, Joan and your dear dogs :)

Love to Barbara, I have only just noticed your garden gnome ๐Ÿ˜Š I used to have one I think he finally weathered past repair, time to get another I think. Don't worry I won't be weaving about on a bicycle anytime soon getting punctures, I will give it some thought but it's only half an idea at the moment. Depends if I can come up with something else I think skateboarding is a bit of a non-starter ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

Hello Kitty and hope you have a nice weekend, quiet but hopefully not so quiet to be tedious, do you listen to the radio or watch anything on your laptop etc, I was listening to a serial but I'm stuck for something now ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ“ป๏ธ xx

Hello to anyone else calling in and there is coffee cake from yesterday's shop if you give me the Vulcan salute (RIP Nichelle Nichols - happy tv memories and a groundbreaking performance ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฑ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿพ).

• bosh
    Options

A gothic good night to toady ๐Ÿธenjoy the chartered broomstick flight lol ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿงน. Tc. Xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone

The kettle is on!

Two coffees for me and one for

Kitty who needs a coffee in the morning!

Tea for Reshmi and Toady. Hope that's right? Strong for toady. Made on the hob here in the dark as I dont want to wake up my driver (Paul)๐Ÿ˜‰

Sue! JoanLovely to see you again. I had missed seeing your name here. Sorry about the tunnel but an very pleased you are both still getting out. ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi love the gothic mona Lisa ๐Ÿคญ

Yes I hope the stomach pain isn't connected with that ulcer I hadn't forgotten that - so scary! Unless it left you with some inflammation...Do you take lansoprazole? Maybe that will be the treatment high dose possibly ๐Ÿค”

How is everyone? The boys? Mum and DV? I am presuming no EF visits due to them having been poorly in the week.

Today we will be back on the road. Sending pic of the first site at the end. Guess who got vegan food?!! Yup me!

Toady you must message that seller 0.00 is a huge mistake it will cost 5.00 to send it to anyone mean enough to buy it!

All is well here except we needed a special adapter for the electricity ๐Ÿ˜ฎ we had to buy one. Annoying as we went to the local caravanning shop to ask about this before we left and they insisted it wasn't necessary. I shall jolly we show them when we get home.

Mr B had better not be being unfaithful! I would be most upset!

Mornings are darker too but let's pretend it's not happening shall we? I have planted beetroot and purple sprouting broccoli. Sorry I have๐Ÿ˜’ will it survive though?๐Ÿ™„

Well done all of this years seeds seem to have done you proud๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

1st camp site

And the restaurant avec les Vegan food!

I hope these will load. Reception isnt great here.

Off again soon

• frogmorton
    Options

Oops breakfast!

I know Reshmi trust me they will do you no harm no calories in inflammatory stuff in them especially for you๐Ÿ˜Š