• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,057
    Options

Good night my friendly werewolves ,

I threw some bats in the pic for our reptilian friend t lol. Tc. Xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,132
    Options

Hi all - another day of Waiting for Godot, aka the builder, who was 'probably coming one afternoon this week' - emphasis on the probably - so I've spent the latter bits of today/this evening doing the things I couldn't really get on with in the daytime. Including one of those horrible naps you feel worse for and a walk up the road now for some fresh air except it was quite unrefreshing 'soupy' sort of air as I call it. Kind of warm & weird and stuffy as bosh noted. Anyway owing to the above this is an IOU in the interests of getting off to bed early and I will be in tomorrow for the Full Monty, no not that sort 👀 just a proper longer post. At least I have the weekend to actually eat sleep wash rest use the lavatory etc without thinking someone might want to come at short notice, oh, wowee. 🙄

Nice to read all your news 👍️ bosh I am up to speed with all the current plotlines/happenings & will catch up tomorrow 😀 btw where is my bearded dragon pic young frogmorton 🤔😉 oh and my lovely skip has been emptied alas, it is back therefore being refilled but that could turn out to be with things of not much use.. unless they have knocked down enough stuff to fill it all over again with bricks.. we'll see.

Hello joan yes my plants will be white, I am hoping to encourage them into a kind of hedge, they don't get too high apparently so should be suitable if I can decide exactly where they are going. Have a good weekend yourselves :) xx

Love to Kitty and Barbara, see you soon 😘 xx

Have a good night all & anyone passing xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options

Morning everyone

Brilliant sign I think🤣

Morning Joan how are you doing today? We are only going to Weymouth in the day there and back it will mean an early start, but luckily Paul likes driving. A LONG day ahead tomorrow but lovely to meet up with his sister and brother and the in laws. We didn't get the rain here so you could have had your walk here😕 Take care both of you ((())) xxx

Morning to Kitty if you pop by probably still very busy in the new bungalow. Single story living is wonderful isn't it? Sleek has had a gate put in just for herself😊

Morning Reshmi I just LOVE that picture of the chap in those huge bloomers stuffed full of goodies for the cinema! Mind the prices were pretty bad last time I went so I don't blame him.

I am sorry your sister is going out too late for you. I prefer to eat earlier too my stomach needs time to digest food and anything after 6 maybe 7 is far too late for little old me. Let them enjoy their midnight feast sans makeup but avec fur🤭

Oh dear me what happened to cause MV? Perhaps it was the prospect of all that preparation with EF coming again so soon🤔

Oooh! Very well put leader of the group one chocolate brownie can undo all your good intentions. I suspect you are right Art guy needs to eat a little breakfast before doing is shopping. I'm sure they say that to never shop on an empty stomach. Reading Rembrandt 😂brilliant.

Well I hope you survived MV and your day - although still hot and dry - was a good one :)

Oh dear me Toady that's annoying. I know he did say 'probably' but it's a bit off really. You're just like me until they've been can't relax even for a wee🙄 Enjoy the weekend even if it's only to sleep enough and worry less about any door knocking.

I can't get my head round this weather. Sunny at the end of the day??? Dry all day and warm in spite of the promised rain. We had to water the laurels again and were hoping nature would help us out. there are 20 of them😣Muggy is the word, my Mum would say 'close' if she were still here.

Yet another cat has gone missing I am quite worried 😯

Hope today is a perfect day for you ☺️

Just a very quick wave 👋 to Barbara hope all is well it may be time for me to send you a whatsapp to check you are ok ((()))

• bosh
    Options

Good morning everyone hope you’re all doing ok? Xx

wppl

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) No more stairs to climb for you good. It must feel so strange but nice. Have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I’m sorry the man didn’t come he could let you know what day it will be. Yes the Mock orange would look good has an hedge. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) I hope all is well there. Have a good day. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) have a lovely day tomorrow i hope your back won’t be to painful (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day it must be lovely and peaceful on your own. Love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • toady
    edited 3. Sep 2022, 12:31
    Options

Hi all.. not very nice out there, chilly & blowy.. yes 'muggy' was yesterday's news apparently, it obviously thought well if you don't like that, have this 🙄. Woolly hats, frog? 😮😱😖 I should say not. The default toad position on weather is: grumble as soon as it's cold until it's next not cold, but still prefer to be cold rather than dress appropriately. I hate winter clothes but even more than that I don't want to get warm, I want to be warm, because it is warm. And sunny. End of speech✌️. Hope it suits you today, anyway - we had rain overnight - maybe you did - either way, hope you don't get it for tomorrow. Unless for some reason you would like some. Have a good day out 😊 👍️ how long is it since you've seen the in-laws? Yes I certainly will end up spending £15 on the top of the £5, well I have to for one thing as it won't be free delivery otherwise, but I would anyway I expect. Except I really don't seem to want anything at the moment; just send me my paint, blast it, so I can get on 😕. Be prepared is definitely an excellent plan for your hedges, mine are going between me and the whatever new people at the front. The plants arrived today and are super 😀 lovely looking and much taller already than I expected, so a happy purchase. Nice thought to keep windows open for birdie monitoring but but whatever I do in that line at the front I still wouldn't hear what's going on round the back & unfortunately it slightly defeats the object of a quiet room, to hear 5-range rovers man coming & going (sl exaggeration but you know the type). CCTV relayed to my bedside? 🤔😂 Actually I have thought for years how wonderful it would be to have a microchip system that tells me where the neighbours are, extend it to the cat and problem solved. If only. I am so worried about your local kitties 😥 it's unthinkable if it seems to be a pattern then everyone must be getting really frightened, it's good to think of Winnie being away from there and Sleek being a home girl. You have been busy putting in next-season potatoes kale etc 😳 I am mainly just clearing up I will have to give thought to anything actually constructive. Have a good rest of Saturday if you are able to fit in any garden time. xx

Hello bosh and thank you for the moonlit bats, I saw them last night when I was supposed to have gone to bed but was checking my phone 🤫 I added a line to my post but the edit went wrong and I didn't have the energy to redo it 🙄 anyway it will be a full moon next Sat so I will save myself up for a jolly good howl then, I will need it the way things are going. Hope MV feeling a little calmer today but if she is in planning mode for EF I suppose that will be the trouble as Toni says, oh dear. Yes any late night eating would be 'off' for me too, nice if you can do it but can't be helped. I couldn't go shopping before breakfast either but then again that's not a good idea for anyone, breakfast being the most important meal of the day & all that so they say, I would just be going round the shop feeling hollow & weakly. Perhaps I should have a go of the magical coconut water you do seem to speak very well of it, could certainly do with the energy. ⚡️ Anyway glad you don't feel too bad about going into shops I haven't really bothered since the covid because if I can have things delivered it seems a bit pointless to run any risk even if it's getting less - I do miss it though! Something I bought off ebay has just arrived and is wrong 🙄 you get a lot less of this if you can shop in person. Mind you my Doctor Who eggcups arrived too and they are fine 🥚so it's swings and roundabouts as I couldn't get them in a shop 😂. What's your position on Star Wars out of curiosity, because I've never had the slightest interest in it which you'd think well it's Sci-Fi but it just doesn't do anything for me. Have a good weekend as poss (are MV & DV babysitting today, maybe not if you haven't mentioned). I wish I was sitting in that lovely quiet sunlit pic, I will have to go & lurk in the shrubbery if I want to be among the leaves it's not quite the same is it 🤨 xx

Hello joan, my plants arrived and they look really nice 😀 weather permitting I shall try & get them in this week. Not very nice out there today I should have a walk later, I'll see what it's like by evening maybe. I don't blame the builder for not letting me know ahead, because he won't know himself until short notice whether he can come - it probably depends if another job gets done in time for him to fit me in on the day - but I would like a message saying at least -sorry it won't be this week now, I'll be in touch -that wouldn't be too much to ask. Have a good afternoon & Sunday :) xx

Hello Kitty hope to hear how you are getting along either from you or via Toni 😊 xx

Love to Barbara and same goes, if Toni gets in touch she will keep us up to date, if you do come in don't worry as she says about going back, just sit here and have tea & scones with me please 😊😘 xx

Wish everyone a good (quiet!) Sunday xx

• bosh
    Options

hi to Toni 🌺toady 🐸 Joan and Barbara hope you’re feeling more or less well today?

you are right the leader /organiser of the group is a very tactful and sensible person indeed 😀, yes I agree with you completely going travelling into town shopping chatting about rubbish etc all require energy at least for normal people maybe not for mega paintbrush/ mega brush types (though I like you prefer the nickname Reading Rembrandt too, glad you also liked it😀)

this is a semi public voice controlling session, plus already a bit tired, so i need to be careful and brief 🤫

MV May have erupted for many reasons anyway MV is calmer at the moment 👍

probably will be able to go to the group next week actually as just half of the EF are coming

Are enjoying the visit with your sister Toni? Family and EF are ok thanks thanks LA is starting school soon sometime next week 😀 bless his little white cotton socks, as Long is there Waitrose or John Lewis socks of course lol, he’s become a bit snobbish about such things it seems, e.g. He asked my mum the other day which shop the fish came from, she said Tesco, he commented, “ no I think it must be from Waitrose I go shopping at Waitrose I don’t go to Tesco”, oh dear, those little minds never stop contemplating, do they?, haha. Bye and Tc. Xx

hi Joan how are you? I’m not too bad thank you I am not on my own today but without EF in the house so that’s good in many ways hope you and Sue are both having a nice Saturday Tc Xx

hi toady how are you? Sorry I’m a bit short on time atm plus I have to have our friend methotrexate some point fairly soon🤢

Glad you liked the moonlit bats

about shopping yes there are pros and cons to everything I know for me my mental health is a priority but I’m not on strong immuno- suppressants like a lot of people (probably yourself included?) that is true you have to do what feels right to understand🤗

Star Wars liked it as a kid, once tried seeing sw film as adult (well young adult, at the time, but still adult), same couldn’t get into it, anyway I’d better go, back is starting to ache. Bye Tc xx

ps Lego teapot pic, please don’t tell LA he’ll make me purchase it, lol. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Hope you all have a good nights sleep everyone (The moon certainly seems to have had his methotrexate) Tc.. Xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone

Come on in!

Morning Reshmi you were first after me today! That was a really gorgeous morning photo I loved it.

We are off to Weymouth at half past 6 🙄heaven help us....I'm yawning already. We meet up with Paul's sister, brother and their spouses, once every 3 months just to make sure we don't lose contact. It's one of the most annoying journeys though there's little or no motorway so takes forever. To be fair though she usually comes this way as his brother is still in Warwickshire where Paul is from.

I'm glad MV is back to normal now and all is well. So only part of EF is coming on Wednesday? I do hope that means you can go to group then fingers crossed 🤞

Bless little LA going to school! That's just terrifying I hope he loves it unlike Charley who cried every morning until year 2.I bet he looks just adorable in his uniform (John Lewis socks of course!). You will all get to see photos of your big boy.

Oh dear me we can only buy our food from Waitrose can we and no doubt the posh delicatessens for our cheeses cold meats preserves and the like

I am very sorry, but the lego teapot didn't hold the tea😁although it looks lovely!

Lucy and me went to Pride yesterday in Staffordshire. It was a fabulous afternoon. We saw lots of friends all outside so very safe. This is Lucy buying stuff gifts for her sister and sister in law. I had to blank out her card:

Kitty me duck if you have time to pop in just say hello maybe add the odd photo but please don't try to answer us all too much for you to catch up on I am sure. ((())) xxx

Morning to you Joan I am sure we'll enjoy the day out today. My neck is a bit sore so I am going to have to eat really early so i can take one of my Arcoxia which I don't like to too often and will take my wheatbag with me. How are you and Sue doing? ((())) xxx

Morning Toadster how the diddly are you?

Excellent screening purchased nice and early and nice healthy surprisingly tall plants have arrived. A good buy then👍️

It rained yesterday afternoon when we left pride quite well so that is good it can water all my winter veggie seeds and spuds for me😊and our new screening.

Right no windows open in the spare room is that right or you get 4x4 man revving up. Either CCTV or open bedroom door and door of room nearest garden then window in that room?? Did that make any sense at all?

Someone send Toady her paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now!

I am also very glad Winnie is safely at the flat with Lucy, (who cooked us pasta with vegan meatballs in a homemade tomato based sauce last night at hers), and Sleek is a bit of a homebody or I would be even more worried. I have seen no 'bodies' on my walks the cats are just vanishing😐️

Don't worry I still grumble about the weather whatever it's like I just wear my woolly hat (as does Reshmi - we have no pride!) and still moan!

Today there will be no garden time for me at all 😕woe...

A quick wave to Barbara I do hope all is ok at yours and with yours Barbara sending love and ((())) to you all.

Take care everyone I've just knocked this up for us vegan option of course avaialable:

• frogmorton
    Options

Just going past you Reshmi

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good day we care about you (()) Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) your plants came quick. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) have a good day thinking of you and Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) how long will the journey take. Thank you for the photos. Have a good day. Sorry you have pain in your neck (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia ((()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day how is your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi everyone good morning

wppl xx

Ps winter morning hot choc pic lol, xx

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options

Afternoon all sorry again for being absent I read what you typed in sections

I have been enjoying the nice weather but we need rain ..it keeps promising

Anyhow akk is well here apart frim my eyes 🤓

Toni so sorry things didn't go to plan with the endoscope ..I am sure 90% of people struggle.. know I would 🥺 xx

You enjoy Weymouth I'm tiredthink8ng if it..our car came back after 6 weeks and cost 1200 fir a turbo thingy ..bit we had a free hire car off garage..xx

Joan ..is it lexy that had a cyst hope she is OK x. We are doing ok thabkyou .think .I deserve a medal for 53 years 😅 xx

Reshmi I love the offbeat poem ..😁very clever..now our eldest gd was a goth..she still loves Halloween 🎃 😅hope you and mum are doing ok xx

Toady this builder is dragging his feet.. 🤔I can't do afternoons naps ..I start dreaming and jumping ..and like you say feel rotten

Not supr7sing ypu underestimated the postage..its all gone mad changes every few weeks xx

This an only taken an hour on and off

Love ti Kitty xx

Love
    Barbara
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Barbara v Nice to hear from you thanks about the poem glad you are okay apart from eyes 👍

Hi Toni and toady

hope you’re both well ?

thanks for thinking of me when you passed Reading Toni ha ha

nice pics

Hi to Joan too of course

Family are more or less okay thanks including EF but I am perspiring in a very Peppa Pig like manner lol

i’m afraid I am going to have to leave it there now because I am feeling lethargic and if I remain I’ll sleep with my face on the iPad all day long, to quote LA’s old favourite “wheels on the bus” lol.

will try to write more later

that’ll be nice when you reach WM Toni 😀

Tc everyone xx

nice cold mountain pic Japanese style. Xx

• toady
    Options

'Lo all 😊 just a quick line from me as I am trying to be good and not be online too much today, also I got off to a late start it being Sunday and for once nothing to wake me up - although an Evri delivery man still brought something, thank heaven not before I'd checked my emails & saw the notification or the porch would not have been open 😱. Hope frog having a nice day and your neck has not been too much trouble. Glad you were able to go out yesterday too and doesn't Lucy look well 😀 and v pretty and other things that old ladies who cluck over the younger generation say, but oh well. Hope family all well and you have a good drive back. Have not done much today other than check the garden, dribble of rain here & there, not a lot though. I am crossing my fingers my paint comes back into stock this week or I will have to have a backup plan - if I buy some elsewhere, then it will come back in of course. Hopefully between us we have given the universe a bit of a prompt and it will get a move on. Still haven't spent the fiver 🤔 can I stand the tedium of buying something practical. Maybe inspiration will strike 😀. Safe trip :) xx

Hello Joan, yes the plants were very quick I was a bit worried about them getting caught in the strike action but I think they were sensible enough to book them in but not post til afterwards. Am expecting rain for the next few days, would rather not 😔 hope you are having a good Sunday xx

Hi bosh hope things not too bad with you today post-mtx etc. Poor little LA off to school soon 😔 I didn't cry when little like Toni's Charley, I hated it more later on - the worst was all the Back to School signs that crept into shop windows etc when it got towards time, giving you cold shudders of impending doom 😱😂 obviously some kids like it quite alright though I'm sure he'll be fine. Especially if he has some nice new things to go with, a good pencil case and pencils and stuff were always some small consolation haha. Yes I don't really fancy shopping on immunosuppressants, exactly, but I do definitely miss going out, have to see how things go & at least try a few small things, I can walk down & through my town of course but to get that far & not go in a shop would be a bit weird especially if there was interesting things in windows. Have a good evening :) xx

Love to Kitty and everything going well I hope 😊 👍️ xx

and hello dear Barbara, gosh, how much for the car 😬 hope it behaves itself for a good while🤞. We'll see if the builder crawls out of the woodwork (haha, ironic laugh) this week or if I chuck in the towel and move into a tent in the garden 🏕️ 😄 Hope you do get rain if you would like it for your plants 🌱😘 xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni 🌺

that’s a nice pic of L at the Pride gathering, I like her T shirt too 👍.

should be able to go to the group but my mum said she might have to stand guard 💂‍♀️ outside my room door when I change after shower, because he’s really becoming quite naughty, LA, he opened my mums door last time - which has all her meds in - because he was impatient for jelly babies , he likes his sweets too much that one🍬🍬- though of course the terrifying thing is if he somehow manages to eat the meds, hurt himself with insulin…anyway I’m not running the house, so I’ll just have to be as vigilant as I can 😳.

All reports confirm that werewolf sis and best pal werewolf megabrain had a good time eating dancing and howling by the light of the full moon 🌕 last night, well maybe not “dancing” whether they ate out in the end I’m still not sure actually but MB played with the littleys and they were on their best behaviour apparently, completely normal for BR of course, but even LA!! Good to know he behaves well for someone then, bless 😀. Last time I saw him he was trying his best to teach BR rude words…oh dear.

D is being a DV practically all the time really so I’m trying my best to ignore him, but it’s not easy, M is ok atm thanks, my parents are going on hol soon btw, a Portuguese island I believe, 13 - 18 of this month, so good luck to them I guess, I feel sorry for my mum, I said maybe she should go on hol with one of her female friends instead, but no she’s determined to suffer, at least I don’t have to go with them, I remember family hols in the past, complete nightmare, my dad being verbally aggressive with everyone he encountered, sis refusing to compromise on anything, when all I wanted now I think about it was beans on toast with VC crew 😀, or even dry toast if it’s mxt hangover day of course 👍.

Hi again toady I think I saw the Spock in disguising scarf episode, is it called “Revenge of the Archons”? or something like that? Spock was indeed looking funny lol, he reminded me of myself as my throat never seems 100 % these days, the nasty infection has passed, but it’s always a bit sore - ish, so I wear a dark coloured warm scarf 🧣 a lot of the time, dark purple actually, but I’ll pretend it’s black to get my female Spock credentials lol. How was your day toady? Did you wonder outside under cover of enigmatic night? And socialise with bats 🦇 in the cold moonlight? Only joking of course, lol.

ok I’ll go for now, good night everyone and Tc. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Thanks toady, I just wanted to say that my mum has strong immunosuppressants too and she said she thinks people with serious diseases ( like her kidney condition, RA etc) are entitled to free and “ first priority” COVID medicine as it were, I know this is def the case for her, maybe worth investigating if same for yourself? Anyway my mum thinks it may be worth venturing out a bit more, though in a v careful way of course, that’s her advice and opinion anyway 😀, better go to bed now while it’s relatively cold ❄️ Lol. Good night xx

ps pic of more bats and some revenge pumpkins left by builder…oh dear, lol xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone😊

I didn't see anything of Weymouth sadly just went straight to SIL's house to see her and BIL then other BIL and SIL arrived. Had a lovely buffet and lots of laughs two cups of fruit tea and came home. It's a long way from here we were out a total of 13 hours so exhausting. SIL does usually come up this way so it's only fair that we all go down there sometimes.

Morning Joan How are you and Sue today? Monday is here already. The journey is between 4 and 5 hours for us each way so a long day😴 I worried about Sleek in case she went out with cats going missing around here, but she was fine when I got home. ((())) xxx Sorry neck survived the journey with disposable paracetamol dissolved in fresh orange (YUK!) and eventually an arocoxa (have to eat first) as well as my wheatbag.

Morning Barbara lovely to see you. The turbo went on Paul's van a few years ago so I know how much they cost (£2000) terrible, but it was absolutely fine after that. Hope the car is good again. I am very pleased you are back on the road now.

I know I keep saying it but you don't need to try to read our posts just tell us you are ok and your news. Can you do text to talk like Reshmi does? Ask the girls to show you how. ((())) xxx

Reshmi I didn't realise your throat hasn't returned to normal yet and you are doing your best Spock impersonation🙄

How could I ever forget Reading (that ever popular holiday destination) and not wave you to as I went past. I would have waved to LA too before I went past you to distract him from teaching BR rude words. Sadly he doesn't know me from Adam does he? Even though I adore him🤗

Oh gosh yes child proofing houses is so difficult all my meds are up very very high, but luckily no small people come here to try them out anyway - yet. Your Mum will protect you for your 🚿 I think maybe LA beaved for MB because she is not family and he can't get away with so much? Glad sis had a good night too.

Your parents are off on holiday? Great that means YOU get a holiday at home! No HV just peace and calm😊 Definitely would not want to be away with your D if he is rude to everyone he meets there is no need for that🙄

We enjoyed pride very much it was a real 'family event' lots of fostering stalls for LGTB+++ all very inclusive. Children everywhere just a lovely afternoon we had.

Morning Toady. How are you today?

You may well need a plan B for the paint you know sadly....you are so right as soon as you order something else it will arrive. My mum used to light a cigarette to get my Dad home for dinner back in the day when they ALL smoked. Worked every time😉

Thank you Lucy is well and happy - off to her new job this morning she will be with the toddler age group. 2-3 year olds. She'll love it I'm sure.

Yesterday's trip was just tooooo long! I think even Paul struggled to be honest and he is used to long journeys. I was exhausted so in bed for 9pm and I think asleep for 5 past! Good to see Paul's siblings and spouses though. His sister is so proud of their bungalow in Weymouth we've been twice now and I have yet to see the sea!

Now I will sign off with some breakfast for us all and then very quickly get that pic of the bearded dragon for you!

maybe it's raining?

• bosh
    Options

Good morning everyone!

wppl. Xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Thinking of you and I hope you are has well as can be. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) have you read bus fares are going up again. I hope you hear from your builder this week.

Barbara (()) yes you and Mr B (()) good people that get married now would not be together for that long they don’t talk. That’s good everyone well has can be. Love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) Yes that’s a long way to go in a day. Good luck to Lucy and her new job (()) have a good day all of you. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) Have a good day I hope you are feeling better today love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

hi toady how are today? that’s all I’m saying right now unfortunately because I’m a bit low on energy and time, Tc xx

ps pic is of course our friend The Spock, xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Just a quick pic I forgot for Toady

Will post properly later

Bosh adore the pink cup 💖

Eating my chard🦎🦎🦎

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺 my travelling friend, shame you couldn’t look round WM but must’ve nice to see your sis etc 👍.

how are feeling today? Did your hip hurt in the car?

LA is a v friendly guy don’t worry, the only person he actively dislikes is the gas man lol.

BR is also friendly too of course but he may force you to eat a whole plate of biccies 😳.

LA loved school today, I think he just went for an hour today and will gradually build up to full days, he saw one of his lady baby friends from nursery there! A v nice lady of South Indian origin - please don’t tell my sis’ mother in law tho - she’ll be buying the wedding sari! Oh no.

Doc phoned just now, lithium is just about normal now, though dose I’m on is slightly complicated, splitting tablets etc, but I’m used to it now 👍, so one more extra b test, then back to normal, so I really thank “Mother Nature” - shall we say - for that.

Family and EF all ok Toni thanks for asking.

Hi Joan I’m not feeling too bad today thanks, just a bit tired, hope you and Sue are both ok? Tc.xx

👋 Barbara xx

may post again later today xx

ps pic is Japanese tea house painting xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺just thought I’d quickly explain about throat problem I didn’t mention it before because it’s a bit of a weird thing basically for a long time it was barely there but now it’s got a bit worse not so much that I need to see the GP or anything like that but it’s something that’s always there in some form interestingly my mum says she has the same problem anyway I suppose we’ll just wait and see what happens and obviously if our “throat things” get too bad word to see the doc AGAIN, anyway I’d better go now because I’m doing my famous post - shower eczema moisturising process, bye for now. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺you’re welcome about pink cup 👍 xx.