Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,050
    Options

Good morning everyone hope you’re all ok?

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,930
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good weekend they come around quick. I hope you are well. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) would your builder think you would get someone else. Have a good weekend.

Barbara (()) I hope all is well there (()) have a good weekend love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) yes we liked the queen sad she will be with Prince Philip now. All the money will have to have King Charles on it. It would be difficult if sue did jury service the place would have to have wheelchair access. Have a good weekend we are not sure about the weather. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good weekend yes Tomato and cheese sandwiches are nice love to your mum that’s good she’s feeling better (())

take care
    joan xx
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,128
    Options

Morning all - well morning-ish by my sort of timetable. Quite a passable day out there, hope everyone's well :)

Well I have put paintbrush to wall without the other coming back in stock, so that will have to do, as justification for getting on and grudgingly buying elsewhere. What will I do with the other if it turns up, frog? What, the 3 whole other pots? 😂 Apparently I'll be painting everything this colour several times over whether it likes it or not. It will still be worth having but there is still the chance it will stay out of stock & I will be refunded, which will nark me no end. As of now no word of builder, but starting again, well you are going back to square one researching new people, about whom you know even less apart from a few lines on Yell, a couple of pictures and usually a facebook page with a profile pic of self + mates on holiday having a beer. 🙄 Word of mouth is really the only way I've ever found anyone half decent. Plus they do need to be on the doorstep really. I have a few names but who wants to raise their head above the parapet & have one more person to the house 'clocking' you & your property, who may also never do any work. Blah, as 'Toad' would say - Toad does say that a lot, usually in the context of something like 'it's raining, blah, the day is spoiled' 😂😂 you would have to read them to find if you are Frog like but Frog is much more the optimist, and a much better gardener 😂 say no more. Very glad your veggies are getting on so well 😀. Off to the post again for me in a bit, I'm glad they only adopt the new royal 'cypher' on new postboxes as they go, and my wide-mouthed box can keep its EIIR. Glad you chose the picture with Paddington, that's very sweet. xx

Hello joan, I think the thing with builders (in my experience, and they have a bit of a reputation for it) is that rather than go short of work they line up plenty of jobs and probably can't get to them all, so it doesn't matter to them if you go elsewhere or not. 🙄 All you ever want is a bit of communication but hardly ever get it. The problem is good people are busy, and if someone's not busy, could be because they are no good 🤨. I couldn't do the sitting for jury service or the concentrating, I would be half asleep & no use to them. Yes new money will be very strange, it will take a while I suppose but stamps will be in sooner - at least the postboxes won't change as I was saying to Toni. Have a good day and weekend :)

Hi to bosh, can I come and have tea with the woodland creatures, bet they know a decent carpenter they seem to have managed to get some nice shutters put up 😂. I can't sew either, I have my Mum's old machine which I get out if I must, but can't see as well without reading glasses these days so threading a needle & doing anything fiddly is no fun anyway 😔 - would you like to be good at hand sewing, or dressmaking or anything in particular. Hope things not too bad with you all today expect I will see you post later. 👍️ xx

Love to Kitty, Barbara and any other callers xx

• bosh
    Options

hi Toni 🌺

how are you today? I wasn’t worried about the friends reaction to leg shaving comment in essence, its just that The communication with her it’s very one - sided.

Yes bill is def quite vain in some ways but maybe it’s partly because his hair is wild and curly that could be a half reason I guess, But tbh my hair is quite wild too really, but not curly of course, when it gets really unruly I just put loads of clips, but completely short hair shouldn’t need a lot of taming maybe he just likes the preening process really lol.

So there is hair vanity there for the brother-in-law but in otherwise he can enjoy slobbing around lol, I remember at one point he seemed to be wearing same orange shorts for 6 months.

hi Joan toady Barbara sorry got to post now as family stuff going on, will try to post again later sorry about this, hope you’re all well? Tc xx

ps pic is entitled “sleepy tea” xx

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options

Afternoon all

What a sad day yesterday our Qyeen passing away and so sudden really 😢 hopefully king Charles will slim the monarchy diwn now like he said

Well I ask for rain and we got floods all around ..we are slightly up hill so got away lightly

Toni thar was some journey hope your back is behaving ..don't worry I just read bits its all I can do

Can't do online shopping now 😩 and can't make out lots of things in supermarket so Nr B has to be there or else ..you can imagune our tea 😅🙄 glad Lycy likes her new job xx

Toady is painting and the builder has still not finished .. carry on regardless has they say xx

Reshmi hope all is well at yours did I read mum had a bad throat ..hope she's OK xx

Joan thabkyou hope you and Sye are doing ok did I read jury service just get a note iff your doctor to get you out 8f it xx

Has Kitty moved yet 🤔

Love
    Barbara
  • bosh
    Options

Hi all sorry for incomplete posting today,

nothing to worry about, my mum just had some new cleaners come in for a bit today, so was a bit of a chaos, but just in the sense of arranging the house etc, I’ve had methotrexate so I’ll keep this v short.

hi Barbara sorry you’re eyes are bad today, yes my mum has a sore throat but it’s getting better thanks.

thanks about sandwich Joan xx

glad you liked the pic and carpentry toady lol.

tc everyone and good night. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Good morning everyone xx

wppl. Xx

ps another mythology based pic xx

• bosh
    Options

Toni still hasn’t posted? Hope you’re ok Toni xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope you have good neighbours. Have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) so your builder could come when he’s finished all his other jobs. But you booked him a long time ago it seems. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) sorry about your eyes (()) we have not got jury service. Yes it’s sad about the Queen. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) How is Lucy getting on with her job. Don’t the post box’s have E R on them I’m not sure. Have a good day all of you. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope you have a good day and your mum (()) I like marmite and banana sandwiches have you tried them.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

How are you this morning?

as for the sewing question I think if I could sew properly in any way that would be a big improvement at school we were taught handsewing but not very well and not for very long I made a skirt when I was at school but my sewing was so terrible that the hem collapsed after very little time 😂I don’t believe we were taught or shown machine sewing at all which is a shame really my mum is good at sewing and she had a very nice sewing machine at one stage an old Singer one I believe I’m not sure where it is now though it must have got lost in the debris of life as it were lol.

I wear varifocals but other than that eyesight is fairly good so I can thread needles and i do that for my mum occasionally too but I do need so many bright lights on to do it it is weird isn’t it? why do they make the eyes of the needles so small? I’m not sure who benefits from that I wouldn’t be surprise if Bill has masterminded that business just so he can be more annoying lol, I think he’ll do anything to pay for his designer hair online products, he definitely has the crown not in the British monarchy sense of course though, more like a child shouting “I’m the king of the castle “type way lol 👑.

I just wanted to say on here that LA and his most recent lady friend almost had a parting of the ways when walking to school hand in hand (while also holding onto his mummy), The major disagreement was about elephants to be more precise whether they spray water from their trunks or not I think the lady friend was in India for two years so the likelihood is she is the authority on elephants 🐘and has seen them in real life, to be honest LA was in the wrong but his Hollywood superstar ego doesn’t cope well with not being right so he let go and stopped walking, he froze on the spot with a very haughty expression on his face indeed, haha, the lady baby friend tried to pull him along the street he wasn’t having any of it so L.A.’s mummy had to intervene oh dear divorce on the basis of elephant trunk disagreements? that’s a new one, to me at least, whether it’s a new one to the divorce lawyers I would have to ask my Learned sister who has many legal colleagues all over the place ha ha 😂.

I think I’m all waffled out for now toady , I’m not too bad at the moment thanks little bit sluggish but it sometimes happens to us all doesn’t it ? okay

PS pic is some elephant art take care. Xx

hi Joan I’m not too bad thanks, no not tried that sandwich yet, I’ll try it at some point, I love bananas, especially heated up. Have a good afternoon, both you and Sue. Tc xx

• toady
    edited 10. Sep 2022, 17:18
    Options

Hi all, well not quite all, I'm thinking frog must have internet problems 🤔 hello everyone else & frog when she does get in.

The builder has been, he texted yesterday to say it could be today - and again today with a better idea of the time - so I Have Had Something Done 😀 well it's a start anyway. The main thing is I can come off waiting for now until I get him to quote for other things.

So yes joan he did get around to me, I think he has also been held up by the weather this week and maybe lost working hours to that, putting him back. Not sure if coming out on Saturday counted as his own time but either way, he did at least manage to communicate in the end which is all I ask, like I said. Hopefully will fit something else in before it gets more wintry. The ER postboxes, I think they stay which is nice, it's only new ones which will be different. It was a lot to expect him to address the nation so soon, I thought. Hope you are having a good weekend :) xx

Hi bosh, thanks for the chat all v interesting 😀 my Mum's sewing machine is a Singer, well it was her Mum's first, I do use it occasionally and I did do some machine sewing at school; but everything technical like adjusting the stitch length or tension, I don't really enjoy at all. The machine used to fit within a table type thing with a treadle which was nice and I wish I still had that too. Yes, silly little needle eyes, I know needles have to be slim but one with a decent sized eye would still go through all materials, surely. Oh what a shame the path of true love seems destined not to run smooth for LA's poor lady baby friends👫 😂 I bet divorces have been fought over less than elephant's trunks, that's for sure, or at least started over something small and it escalated from there. Spock gave up his claim on his 'betrothed' at the end of the episode I mentioned, because she chose someone else, so he was spared all this 😉 and as far as I know it wasn't brought up again. Considering the marriage arrangements ended up involving a duel, meant to be to the death, Vulcan divorces would probably get quite nasty 😱. Hope your Mum is feeling ok today and she is happy with cleaners if they are going to be coming again etc, and everyone else is well, have a good Sunday - I expect Toni will be in soon 👍️ :) xx

Love to Barbara 😘 I am carrying on 😄 and the builder has been. AND Kitty is in the bungalow, already as of the end of August 😀😀🏡. I bought another pot of paint this week and had my order cancelled/out of stock, and refunded. Today the paint turned up in the post 🤨 will have to get on to the people, I will be swimming in paint if I ever get the other 3 pots I'm waiting for 😂 help 🏳️. Yes the Queen's death was rather sudden and whatever the cause let's hope they keep the details discreet & dignified. I wish she was just having a nice funeral like Philip 😔 xx

Hello Kitty hope all going well with you 😊 xx

• bosh
    Options

Thanks toady,

that’s interesting about your sewing machine, my mum also said that her machine was also my grandmother’s originally, I think that it broke and that’s why it was discarded / got lost. It also had a pedal I think. There was a MV and DV situation just now, I really hate supper time, that’s one of the worst Vesuvius times for me, if I try to eat alone it causes offence, oh well at least it’s not too warm right now, I hope you have a good night and I think you’re right by the way, at least the builder has done something 👍 and hopefully Toni will be back tomorrow with fixed Internet.Take care. Xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options

Morning everyone

Isn't that lovely!

Joan gosh yes the money - there is a lot of change ahead isn't there? Of course Sue would struggle with access to do jury service I bet I never get called anyway. I still feel rather sad about the Queen. I'm sure Charles will do well though. He should let William do a lot because everyone loves him and Kate I think ((())) xxx

Had a lovely cat to Kitty yesterday. She has her broadband in on 28th of this month so can't really post until then, but wanted to let us know she is doing fine. She's loving her bungalow so much just being safe and warm she has good carers good food and can relax and watch whatever she likes on TV now. In the same road are a couple who are also Witnesses so that's good too. So we are not to worry about her. Kitty's instructions🙂

Morning Reshmi I hope you are feeling well today?

MTX hangover here and for you today too? It's the village beer festival here so I need to be sociable. Don't worry I don't like beer anyway!

I will enjoy some of the music in the day (and the curry is fabulous a chap and his wife who come all the way from Birmingham which is well known for amazing Indian food) they have some tribute bands and seeing friends and family, but my neck is just so sore ATM I want my BED really! Please may I be one of the ladies in your pics after some nice chamomile tea?

Orange shorts? BIL loved his orange shorts?😮 de-lightful😁bless him. I think as far as his lovely curly hair (have the boys inherited it?) is concerned it is more than likely vanity

Oh now cleaners reorganising. I wouldn't like that all that upheaval. However does it look much better now? I expect so so no doubt worth it.

One sided friends are a bit tricky don't you think? Balance and mutual support is much better.

Take care now.

Lovely to see you Barbara. Yes very sad about the Queen, but of course she was 96 God bless her.

We'll see what Charles does shall we? Some of his principles I agree with. Best hang on to some money Joan is right it will be all change. Literally as well as metaphorically!

What a shame you can't do your online shop now Barbara and you have to take MR B with you or you'd be eating carrots instead of tinned peaches!

Your typos were very minimal today you did so well. Sending you all my love ((())) xxx

Hi Toady who was VERY early indeed yesterday! What was going on????!!!

Oh Must tell you I had a go with Kari's electric bike yesterday. I loved it as did Paul and my neighbour (not the wheelchair using neighbour that would be a bit risky) who also has a motorhome. We were all thinking of taking them on our holidays so we can get out a bit without having to take our motorhomes.

Oh dear that builder. What can you do now? Is there a local paper in the small adds sometimes a man who will do small jobs or a property maintenance person? I understand you don't want quotes from 4 people who then know the layout and that you are on your own. I always imply I am not alone even when I leave the house I shout 'see you later' when I shut the door.

Sounds like I might be Frog a bit although I think our gardening skills might be a similar standard to each others. I can be very optimistic always have been positive. I played the stories on youtube yesterday they were adorable. All children's books (and lives) should be that sweet and comforting.

Well done getting pain on wall. Ok so you may yet end up with 3 cans too many....hmmmm.....what colour is it?

I am also very glad to hear that our post boxes will not all be uprooted and altered. OUr posties here suspended their strike action out of respect did yours?

Do you remember the wide-mouthed frog joke?? (thinking of our postboxes)

Right breakfast time...

Saturday so our usual Aidan breakfast:

• frogmorton
    edited 11. Sep 2022, 06:39
    Options

Sorry guys that was yesterday's post I must have missed actually pressing the 'send' button😳

Right shall I try again?

Morning Joan yes they do I think they have EIIR Elizabeth 2nd Regina? but Toady says they won't be changed until they get replaced naturally. Hope you are both doing ok? ((())) xxx

Oh Reshmi I do apologise for worrying you!

Sometimes for some reason I have to press 'send' twice instead if once and I must have missed the second press sorry about that, but so kind of you to worry about me 😻 Thank goodness for your pictures otherwise I would have struggled to see where to start reading☺️

I read the sad story of the severing of LA's first major relationship. Imagine that! A relationship ruined over an elephant's trunk of all things. Maybe our LA's ego is similar to BIL's? I mean it is tough when you are Big macho Daddio to accept that sometimes (just sometimes you understand) you might be wrong🤨 I do hope the lovely ladybaby who tried so hard to mend their relationship is ok? Do we have an update?

How are you all doing at home? Is you Mum ok and is DV pretty calm?

Yesterday was the village 'Beer Festival' there were 2 tribute bands (madness and Abba who headlined) alone with a few other bands and local singers. Obviously there was beer which I don't drink myself, but Paul tried it. All of the family pretty well went. Paul and me, Charley Tia and Lucy with partners as appropriate, my sister nephew and niece in law. Tia's MIL and FIL. My very good friends should have been there (the ones I was best woman for at their civil partnership many years ago), but one of them has cancer so too poorly for now.

No other news from me sorry.

Morning Toady how are you doing today? I am worn out after the beer festival this weekend. Not because I partook of any beer you understand, but because I wasn't in bed early enough! My neck is still really sore and needed to be lying down to be honest. The date is already set for next year's event.

I hope I didn't worry you yesterday so sorry.

My Mum also had a sewing machine which I have passed on to my niece. She is quite arty unlike me who starts stuff and never finishes it sadly. Like Reshmi I made a skirt at school, but we did have to use a machine and it was pretty dreadful😳🤭Mine you when I was married to my first husband I made all the curtains for the house, but that was of course straight lines (more or less!).

I am so glad that you have heard from the builder! Actually we did forget the very wet weather we had which must have delayed him. I have everything crossed that he will get the jobs done now for you.

Anyway take care everyone naughty breakfast today of course vegan option is available:

• bosh
    Options

Good morning everyone hope you’re all doing ok?

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

I had an appointment from the Rheumatologist yesterday it was made by the Doctor who phones me about the calcium he asked me what pain i had and said he would make the appointment. I don’t know if it means I have Rheumatoid Arthritis or not we shall see.

Kitty (()) have a good day(()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady that’s good your builder turned up (()) have a good day. I put the cotton in the sewing machine needle with a needle threader that helps.

Barbara (()) I’m sorry you have a problem seeing things. Have a good day (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) I thought this would make you laugh one of Sue’s carers went to her Doctors surgery and said my coil is slipping the receptionist said I cannot her you so she said again the receptionist still said I cannot hear you so Kelly shouted it has loud has she could she was took straight through to the room. Yes I missed you yesterday I thought something was wrong. Thank you for saying about Kitty its nice to know she’s happy. Have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) how do you feel today I hope you feel better and your mum (()) have a good day.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Joan I’m feeling a bit better thanks, how are you and Sue? Mum is ok as far as I can tell, thanks, but she’s get v stressed about holiday prep, dad as usual is doing nothing 🙄 and she won’t let me help much, I hope things go ok for you at docs 🤗. Tc, xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you doing today? You’re right of course, all sorts of things can spark divorce as it were lol, even Valentine’s Day choc box 99% consumed by husband , be warned bill, lol, I’m trying to keep messages short atm as got some stuff to organise, got 2 bloods tomorrow. Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

Glad to see you back I see tech error as it were lol, no need to apologise 🤗

Sorry about your neck

how are you feeling now? Nice coffee sign

About the LA relationship story I’m not sure really this lady baby is quite bossy that’s for sure maybe LA isn’t used to that but as you implied he def needs to get used to strong women , never too early to start ha ha

glad beer festival went well, no need to apologise, am keeping messages v short atm as got some stuff to organise and two bloods tomorrow, May do some (vegan) waffling later lol 🧇. Bye Tc xx

• toady
    edited 11. Sep 2022, 17:51
    Options

Hello all :) have been in the garden doing a nice little lot of odd jobs, and quite tired from yesterday, but ok. Glad to see frog (I did presumed something simple yesterday but good to see your posts/s anyway 😊), I have had the press twice before it will post thing, easily done. Hope your neck is thanking you for the better treatment after Sat. & it's nice that it was a family gathering type opportunity. Glad you like Frog & Toad, they are so cool and Toad amuses me, I must protest that no you are the better gardener but on the other hand we do both wait for our seeds to come up the minute they've gone in like Toad, so there is that 😂. I remembered hearing the wide-mouthed frog joke, yes, but had forgotten it - quite funny 😄 but not roll on floor funny, for me, then again it said French & Saunders once called it the funniest joke ever and their and my senses of humour are definitely not as one accord 😉 I saw this, on a Google tangent as usual - The Gaping, Wide-mouthed, Waddling Frog - listed on a bookselling site as a chapbook, assumed it was natural history, but in fact - A New and Entertaining Game of Questions and Commands: With Proper Directions for Playing the Game, and Crying Forfeits: Embellished with Sixteen Colored Engravings. Only £700+. Or if ona smaller budget, there's a pop-up book for a few quid 😂🐸. Hope all well in your garden, I have done some tidying and clipping etc. Spotted the other (or actually it's the third 😕) new cat again, and as far as I could tell watching it's retreat, it's DIY Dad's 2 doors up - the last people I would have figured for a cat and not a dog. But then there is apparently a 'get cats upset toady' initiative ongoing. The paint is just an off white so it will be fine, well unless I suddenly do a U-turn and want some sort of Mediterranean colours everywhere feel 🌴☀️. I will maybe have 5 pots in all if you read my bit to Barbara - v odd business, I have never been refunded and then still sent something before, that is a new one. Have a good rest of Sunday & thank you for the 2 breakfasts haha :) xx

Hello joan, yes I feel better for having had the builder and I have a bit more of an idea of what he might be able to do. Hope you are both having a good day, and the dear dogs - I had not given the Queen's corgis a single thought until today when I saw it mentioned, which is awful of me! 😔 Apparently Andrew & Sarah are taking care of them for now. There were 15 generations descended from Susan her first corgi. 💕🐾. Have a good week :) I think I have one of those needle threaders somewhere, thanks for the reminder. xx

Hi bosh everyone was made to make a skirt at school apparently, me included, mine was awful too my fabric was not a good choice it was horrible to work with and too thick so the waistband and hems were lumpy. 😫😂 Sorry things were a bit HV for you yesterday, I would feel awkward it not really being easy to eat by myself if I wanted, I remember some uncomfortable family mealtimes & looking back it didn't help anyone that we all sat round stiffly because it was the norm even if we were in bad moods, when it didn't achieve much really. Sorry your Mum is stressed over the holiday prep too, I would be like that as well can't relax I used to make quite obsessive lists even if I was going anywhere simple 😬. Are they both ok about flying, in itself, the actual flying rather than the tickets and waiting & arrangements? Hope your afternoon is ok and have a good week :) I haven't been for a walk this week, poke me with a walking stick or umbrella or something and make me go, will you 😉 xx

Hello Kitty Toni says we are not to worry so 👍️ enjoy the peace & quiet and TV and not long til broadband, you can join us in spending (too much) time online again 😀 xx

Love to Barbara & everyone 😘 I meant to say that 10 mins before the builder was due yesterday someone knocked wanting landscaping work, I was a little short with them so now I feel bad even though I do have a sign saying no cold callers 🙄 can't win can you. Hope things as well as poss with you all, don't forget there will be an extra Bank Holiday for the Queen 😔. xx

• bosh
    Options

hi toady 🐸

thanks for the nice message I’ll try and answer it properly a bit later or poss tomorrow, thanks for understanding about the meal Vesuvius situation it’s interesting to know you too had to suffer such ordeals 🤢, I agree about travelling it’s a massive hassle especially for people like you and I who don’t like taking too many risks 😀, just thought I’d mention quickly saw Star Trek episode recently called “the devil in the dark” wasn’t too bad at all but the main creature/ alien monster type thing called the Horta really looks horrible like a spinach pizza that has mutated or something like that perhaps, I’ve attached a picture I blacked out the wound on the pizza monster or whatever it’s called ha ha because it just looked too disgusting Ive also as a caption as I’m wondering if this is the kind of stuff that Bill has for dinner when he gets a takeaway? oh dear no wonder his older son is acting strangely and getting het up about elephants trunks and the like lol. Hope you have a nice night take care. Xx

• frogmorton
    edited 12. Sep 2022, 07:05
    Options

Morning everyone 😊

I hope everyone is ok today?

(Is this sign to entice RR in Reshmi?!!!)

Good morning Joan how are you this morning? I hadn't heard of excess calcium meaning Rheumatoid Arthritis, but they are experts in bones and Arthritis so it's a good idea for your GP to send you for their opinion I think. Do remember to let us know when the appointment is. My gooodness that poor lady having to shout about her coil😃 no wonder they rushed her in straight away! ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi that is a lovely cup it had little golden feet on it!

How are you feeling today? Two lots of bloods for you I hope you get the good nurse and not 🧛‍♂️ nurse my fingers are🤞

Absolutely LA needs to get used to strong independent women we are all over the place and I'm sure even more so in the youngest generation😉His life will be easier if he accepts it now🤭 Mind you knowing him he will soon have another ladybaby to walk along with holding hands. Until he gets to the age when he thinks girls are 'yucky'!

When are your parents away? It's soon if I remember then YOU can put YOU first for a week. No HV (unless you get cross with yourself😁) and you can eat what you like shower when you like and rest when you like. Bliss☺️

Nice elephant pic too they are such majestic creatures.

Not sure about that gross pic you sent to Toady though..bubbly a bit 🤢😂

You know if there is any upset at all I just cannot eat I understand ((()))

A quick wave to Kitty even though the 28th is a way off yet...👋

Morning Toady😊 I see you too sometimes have to press twice. I wonder why that is🤔

Yes we both have serious elements of Toad in us. Why do seeds take so long??? I am still at the veggie patch every day checking and checking. My 3 kos lettuce seedlings seem to be on 2 now.....🐦????

Aha off white is a perfect colour not as harsh as actual white, but light enough to brighten any room👍️ 5 cans is rather a lot but you can't say no if you haven't been charged can you?

While I do like the wide mouthed frog joke not much humour actually makes me laugh out loud. My favourite ever joke is about the balloon family if you know it? Still doesn't make me laugh out loud though just a snigger.....

How much for a book? How much????!!!😮I think i'll give that one a miss.

Oh gosh just remembered I have the dentist this morning I nearly forgot that means super super teeth cleaning is needed oh woe is me.....I have a niggle though 😕 help!!

My neck is still very sore today, But I think may well be on the mend. Oh! Oh! is it maybe too bad to go to the dentist??? Maybe? Ok just a small hope.....?

DIY Dad has a cat? Interesting.....not the cat type, but maybe his wife is? I do hope they get the message that they aren't so welcome at yours. Is it orange peel they don't like? Very tricky indeed. My little Sleek is here with me on a clean blankie as I type she says she can come and have a word with them if you like?

Did you eat the vegan and non-vegan breakfasts😯😂

Morning to Barbara in case your eyes let you in today....hope all is well and sending you some ((()))👋

What shall we have for breakfast today?

much healthier than yesterday😉

Take care everyone

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) How are you feeling today good I hope. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) have a good day did the builder say when he was coming I hope he lets you know.

Barbara (()) have a good day thinking about you. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) The dentist’s will soon be over you will come out smiling it’s over.I hope it doesn’t make your neck hurt more. It will be a good day when you come out (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope you have a good blood test today. When are your mum and Dad going a way (()) love to them both (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Everyone hope you’re all doing okay today?

hi Toni 🌺 just wanted to say that the image I sent toady I was the disgusting alien pizza monster at least that’s what I call it but that was the idea that it’s just as disgusting as what Bill has for his takeaway Deliveroo dinner lol, Hope you’re well will post properly later xx

• bosh
    Options

hi Toni toady Joan how are you all doing ok?

sorry bit busy today as I phoned a friend and now there’s not much time left to get things done

toady my mum doesn’t like flying but wouldn’t quite call it a phobia, she’s brave though she’ll be ok, thanks for asking

Toni I’m sure that sign would definitely entice RR in

Joan bloods went well thanks for asking, how are you and Sue?

T will be nice solitude etc true 👍 , may see sis in Maidenhead mansion in weekend lol, but plans not finalised yet 😀

Toni what’s happening with the WEATHER? It’s hot 🥵 oh no

Joan parents going on hol tomorrow morning

bye for now all, may write again later, Tc, xx