Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,059
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

thanks for your nice message day wasn’t too bad overall thanks I had to let the cleaner in and do some household things which I didn’t mind so much except that was a bit of an early start for me and then I didn’t get a chance to go outside for a walk, stomach seems okay at the moment thank goodness though I still will of course exercise a bit of a caution for the next day few days not a dry toast situation thankfully but will definitely be avoiding the cheese 🧀.

Will send a proper message tomorrow I think I’ll get things ready and have an early night because it is rather cold isn’t it? at least it is where I am now okay toady hope you have an okay night “see you” tomorrow, I am also glad that Jane Austen day is over because and I’ve run out of bone china teacups lol and I wouldn’t be v surprised to learn that they’ve been permanently borrowed by my one favourite Lords of Maidenhead (good job they’re not from Wedgwood’s sunflower collection lol). Tc xx

Ps pics are of feminist mug and cucumber sandwich “art”, lol. Xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options

Morning Everyone!

Kettle is on!

Morning Sue (and Joan) how are you doing? Are you going into town today? I hope so the weather should be good 👍love to you both ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi I hope you feel less tired today. Probably the early start to let Mum's cleaner in didnt help you yesterday. 😕

But if it was Mum's homemade Indian beef dish we will forgive her shall we?

Yes I thought it might upset them if you don't go tomorrow especially LA for BR it will likely be a lovely surprise when Auntie Goddess Mima arrives🥰

I like the sound of your bag very cheerful I know LA really does want it even if he doesn't want to admit it. It's not really Macho Daddo kind of attire is it? I thought the dino bag saga very funny. Poetic licence there Reshmi totally good👍😊

We are one of the first on the camp site so nearest the action and can walk in so that's good. Paul will carry us both a chair so I can sit down to watch the racing(!) I have my pride flag up again.

The motorhome is as usual cosy and clean so l am happy and will come back for a rest later if I need to. I am doing your neck physio how is yours btw?

I'm glad you went out even if the group was empty at least you had your walk. Today you can have your tuna sandwich 😋

Morning Toady how are you today? Great plant pics! Very impressive indeed. Yes laurel is ideal hedging as long as you keep it under control. Please do shove some spuds in in anything you have free really a large pot would do. I have some micro greens on my windowsill 😊 I'll take you a pic. Chard and mustard I think one tray of each.

Phone replying is tough I cant read back so will pr6firget something I wanted to say or reply to. Sorry.

We are pitched next to a monster truck - RV - really its huge and blocks the light grrrrr😠 on the other side two nice chaps in the same make van as ours.

Well done finishing your injection. Good job the builder didn't go before you were done 👍 I agree a lesser woman would most definitely have been put off her stride.

Well I'd better get on and wake Paul uo.

Have a good day

Naughty breakfast 😋

• frogmorton
    Options

Ps a quick Hi to Kitty and Barbara 👍😊👍

And Reshmi I love love love cucumber sandwiches even if they can give you indigestion. 😳😳😳

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options

Hello everyone I’m back I think I will be visiting the cafe every Friday now because we are back going to town on a Friday and Joan will be doing the dog walks on her own again.

I am having tests for cancer and Diabetes I don’t know if Joan has told you. Waiting for the results is horrible Joan keeps it all to herself I am sorry going on to you all I thought it might help Joan I will let you know as soon as I can

love to all

Sue

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi everyone hope you’re all doing well? Xx

wppl

ps pic of a book Ive def never read lol. Xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,134
    Options

Morning everybody

Sue 😔 so sorry to hear of your troubles, I understand Joan having that way of keeping things in, there are things I don't or wouldn't talk about we are all different and have to do things our own way. I hope the cafe will still help each of you however you choose to go about talking to us or not and of course hope you will hear better news from your tests. All the best🤞xx

Morning to frog, who will be sorry to read this too, I hope things are ok with you today. I am glad you are parked in a good spot and not too much walking for you :) quite understand that phone posting is a pain so thanks for coming in anyway even a hello is nice and I'm sure you'll pop in & out for a cup of tea between the action so to speak though you are all set up for tea in your cosy quarters of course ☕️. I will be off to the garden in a min if it brightens up it is not madly warm but I will try & find a sunny spot - yes the laurel will need restraining &c but from what I read Portugeuse is not so all-pervading as cherry, 'well-behaved' I think was the term. Have a good day, both of you & hope it's fine/pleasant :) xx

Quick hi to bosh too, I did not get walk again I got embroiled in some online stuff but I will definitely go today even if I have to make a point of going earlier. Otherwise it will be a twilight bat walk again, we'll see. How fitting that Wedgwood have a sunflower range 😀🌻 the very thing for LA 😉 but as you say maybe not. I tried to find a good mug online for my today's non bone china day but couldn't see any good slogans, best I could do was one with a little ceramic frog that emerges as you drink 🐸 v suitable for you know who and actually would work well for LA too as you can get a triceratops 🦖. Apparently frogs or toads at the bottom of drinking vessels as a practical joke started c.1775, says me, quoting wikipedia. Hope you are having a good day so far :) xx

Love to Kitty, Barbara & all callers xx

and thinking of Carol and anyone else not here today xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Sue how are you today?

thanks for your message that’s very useful info about the banknotes thanks I didn’t know that yeah it’s a good job you told me otherwise I would’ve had useless currency on my hands hope you and Joan are okay? bye for now. Xx

ps pic is Jane Austen tea cosy lol. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Hey toady 🐸

how are you today? I like those ceramic frogs and the idea of the ceramic dinosaurs too, better not tell LA though because I feel that he maybe prone to taking them without paying stealing in fact but you’d better not tell big macho daddo that my goodness you’d have to be a braver triceratops than me, lol.

to answer an old question that you asked no I haven’t had any lovely GPs phone calls in the night thank goodness not recently it is disturbing when they do that isn’t it? would understand if it’s something very serious yes but thankfully that business has def stopped for now

I was talking to an elderly friend of mine on the phone the other day gentleman who has bipolar he is perhaps in his 70s and he was saying that thing is with GPs is that its all or nothing you try and get their attention for years on a certain problem but they fob you off but then sometimes that they get obsessed with one of your illnesses and now doc is phoning him during the witching hour (well almost), he said he can’t sleep much anyway, can’t they squeeze in a call at lunch or something one day? I know that’s when they consume their eye of newt and cucumber sarnies…oh well, lol.

do you watch the bbc 1 drama Doctors”? It’s quite good, also short episodes so you might want to try watching it perhaps 😀. (It’s on 1.45 pm weekdays.)

bye for now xx

ps pic of bill lol, xx

• bosh
    edited 16. Sep 2022, 13:29
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

How Are you today? I’m glad you like my poetic license, thats good that Paul is carrying the chairs for you so you can watch the racing comfortably😂

I did indeed have a tuna sandwich today takeaway from the local café and I also had half a hot chocolate very restrained I also put some chips in the air fryer yesterday just oven chips from freezer but they tasted so much better than normal oven cooking and much less greasy too

mum and dad seem to be having a good time thanks well mum is and dad Is from time to time when he’s not having toddler tantrum.

Thanks about the famous sunflower bag 🌻. Not sure I’ll take it this time it’s not v practical but I’ll try.

Sorry about your neck, mines not too bad atm, posture is a big factor, not hunching over your phone etc, but I know easier said than done 🤗

BR said pider today, when playing with plastic beetle 🪲 bless, what a brave baby boy not afraid of beetles or (s)piders, lol.

talking of posture my own back is hurting so I’ll leave it there, tomorrow visting the aristocratic EF so may not post.

pride flag good for you which reminds me this is pic of pride teapot take care enjoy the day.bye for now Toni Xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone not sure if I can post on Sunday will see how I feel after that EF situation which will still be an issue on Sun morning at least, turned nastily cold hasn’t it at? At least it has where I am, good night and keep warm everyone and wrap your arthritic fingers cozily up in gloves if necessary goodness knows I’m certainly doing so from time to time take care. Xx.

toady I know no it’s not Jane Austen day anymore but look at this bag I want one, bye for now. Xx

• toady
    Options

'night to bosh & to everyone 👋 v good luck with EF day and see you when we see you :) yes it is indeed turning a bit chilly, mornings & when out of the sun though it was nice at times earlier not sure about tomorrow. Also first daddy long legs of the season in the house last night, in through a window and flying round the ceiling 😕 always horrid little harbingers of autumn. So my cafe tea contribution of the day is twinings dark caramel, suitably warm and sweet might be a bit too sweet for some - but if nothing else it smells beautiful when you are making it, like candy floss and cinder toffee and fruity too. The bag is cool and it would be perfect to put your book purchases in, if you still have a bookshop, but either way you could carry notebooks around in it for writing your own novel. Will reply to your earlier post tomorrow for whenever you see it, have a good night xx

You all know this but anyway just a reminder that things may be shut/not running on Monday & to do anything you need to tomorrow.

'night all xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone

The kettle's boiling!

Morning Joan Sue told us about the tests she's having at the moment. Very very scary I hope they turn out well and whatever isnt right is treatable. Hugs and love to you both. Please talk to us if it helps you ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today? Not to bad of an mtx hangover l hope?

It's a bit of a chilly start here and today is the day we need to dress up. I am going 1950s hope I did pack those tights.... will take a pic if I can it should be funny.

Had some great vegan food yesterday (didn't plan to I brought my own!) and so far my stomach is holding up ok. I hope yours is ok as it's EF visit day today isnt it? The boys will be so happy to see their Auntie Mima. You do know you'll be Auntie Mima when they're 40 don't you🤭

Love the pride teapot and Jane Austen cosy👍

Oh dear posture....you're right but I am hunched over my phone now😮😮 l'lI be quick I promise. have brought my own pillow luckily.

I bet that tuna sandwich was lovely. Reshmi the airfryer sounds really good and saves energy too I heard.

If you can't get in to post tomorrow we'll all understand.

Glad Mum is having a nice time I expect Dad is in his own unique way...🙄

Have a good day and doge the plastic piders bless BR🥰

Morning Toady.

Its chilly here this morning but will be nice later. Today I may see P's daughter she will be here for the say.

Did you get outside yesterday? I did 🤣🤣🤣 plenty of resting and a fair bit of walking. They have musicians singing wart6songs some swing too so worth half an hour sitting down and listening. Good idea to dodge the cherry laurel its prolific 🙄

I hope we have everything we need for Monday as we'll be travelling home on Sunday.....if I think of anything I'll get Oaul to stop on the way home.

If twinings dark caramel is vegan please may I have some? Thank you. In a frog mug. I actually have one with a frog in the bottom. Not easy to wash up sadly....

Love to Barbara and Kitty if they get in today and of course Carol.

Breakfast time

• bosh
    Options

Morning everyone 😀

off soon to unknown territories 🚀

going boldly where no auntie goddess mima has gone before xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good weekend love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) thank you for helping sue. She will let you know when she gets the results. Have a good weekend

Barbara (()) have a good weekend I hope you are all alright. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) I hope you are not in too much pain (()) have a good weekend love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi ((()) have a good weekend when will your mum and Dad be back (())

take care
    joan xx
  • toady
    Options

Hi, all, just a very quick run in gulp back some tea and run out again - it would have been earlier but I foolishly embarked on what was supposed to be a VERY SMALL QUICK interim grocery shop at a different supermarket because I couldn't be bothered to do my regular shop - somehow it turned into a total nightmare 😱 I have only just finished. My entire past life is now a distant memory I feel I have been wandering round the store for eternity 😂. Hope all are as well as poss, love to frog (going faster than a speeding bullet), bosh (going boldly, maybe to infinity and beyond) and to Joan, Sue and any late callers - have a good night all and see you very soon xx

Love to Kitty and Barbara 😘 back soon when I have recovered from the online grocery shop that time forgot, has taken me hours 😬 only made it through the checkout with half an hour to spare - never again! xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone

We were quiet yesterday weren't we?

I'll pop the kettle on

Joan thank you I'm not doing too badly at all. Taking it steady sitting in the sun watching the racing or reading my book. Thinking about going home tonight with the funeral being tomorrow. How are you and Sue please pass on my love.((())) xxx

Reshmi how did you cope? I bet you were very much the honoured guest but did your stomach cope?

How are the boys? Did Auntie Goddess Mima have to read a million books? I bet you did🤭

Have you ever read the midwich cuckoos? John Wyndham? It's about aliens and gosh that picture is so apt!! I am listening to it on audio having read it myself at a child.

It was quiet without you in here.

Kitty tried to ring I think yesterday but the cars are so noisy I missed her call.😕

Toady in this case I don't think a change was as good as a rest. What a shame about your attempt at doing a quicker shop🙄

Best stick to what you know eh?

It is rather chilly here this morning. All well though we are thinking about returning tonight rather than tomorrow as planned due to the funeral and the fact I want to catch up with my poorly friend asap.

I hope we aren't getting frosts yet I haven't fleeced the garden....😥

I will knock is all up a nice cooked breakfast to make up for your day. Guaranteed not to upset stomachs and of course vegan friendly option is available

Love to Barbara hope all is well with you and Mr B xxx

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone hope you’re all ok?

its v cold in Maidenhead mansion but other than that doing ok thanks, thanks well back is aching but that can only be temporary, low battery etc so bye for now. Xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) how are you feeling. Have a good day love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I bet you won’t go in that shop again when you go in a different shop you don’t know where things you want are so it takes longer. I know have a good day.

Barbara (()) they say we are going to have a Indian summer. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) love to your poorly friend. Have a good journey back from Goodwood. Without pain. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day. Love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • toady
    edited 18. Sep 2022, 11:44
    Options

Hello all :) phew, bit of peace & quiet & a cup of tea & a sit down 😊. Shopping has been, at least it was quick! but no bread and no substitution sent, a bust pot of yogurt, and bag of sugar with a tear in. Last night was the real hoohah, partly I hadn't thought ahead enough but I did make a good start earlier. Part of the trouble was that a few key things had been chucked out of my basket as out-of-stock between sessions, so I had to rejig my choices and any multibuy offers.. then at one stage they seemed to time out and chuck my most recently added items out, even though I was still logged in.. plus an internet connection issue at last ditch before payment. Unlike some shops they took payment up front and so for every change you had to pay again for just what you'd added 🤨. Anyway it was still worth it for a quick shop but never again, although I would be prepared for a few of the pitfalls! And of course still v v grateful that any store will bring you your shopping, so no worries and will draw a line & off to the garden for me 😀. Am putting in some things for next year and repainting the shed, general tidying etc. And I will try to put some spuds in even if just to utilise space and have a go. I have just bought some more pots btw haha, I never have enough medium 5" size and also these were a good depth, they are often wider than tall not sure why that is as most things appreciate depth you'd think 🤔 and some biodegradable ones. Hope it was not cold enough to nip at any of your plants frog, did not seem too bad first thing🤞. Did you see P's daughter and how did the dressing up go? Hope your trip back ok tonight. One quick vegan question, have you tried richm*nd ham or chicken slices if so any comments. :) xx

Hello bosh I hope all is well with you today other than a cold morning and any EF related matters 👍️. I am definitely going for a walk today 😳 I will have to get in training if I am going to my next bloods on foot🚶‍♀️it is further than I am used to. Yes I do find also that GPs have 'hobby-horses' or certain bees in their bonnets, with me it was usually iron levels, they tended to ring and tell me they're putting me on such & such high iron tablet (tell me, not suggest) they were always put out when I said I'd rather just take a lower dose & build my levels up gradually. Hope your elderly friend will get a break soon from random ringings-up, like yourself. You asked if I watch Doctors, no, though I may have seen it ever I think, and I did used to watch some medical dramas, House etc, but doctor based things give me too much of the heebie-jeebies these days 😱😂 even though I know quite a lot of the plot is about characters etc and not just medical. (I have never ever watched real life hospital programmes, you could not pay me to actually 😬). Escapism for me which is why I like Doctor Who etc probably. Hope the parents still getting on alright and no problems. xx

Hello Joan & Sue, yes I did not have a good shopping experience, I think I would have been quicker going to the store than doing it online in this instance! They kept going out of stock of key things even in the time I was looking at them. Never mind they have been now and it will all tide me over. You mentioned bus fares the othet day, I looked mine up online just now because I may have to get one after not using them for ages, gosh so complicated! There were so many different ways to book and to pay, none of them simple 😕 I feel sorry for the drivers they must have to keep explaining things and deal with stuff going wrong with people's payment cards & phone apps and all that, it's not really their job to give lessons in how to buy a ticket! Thank you saying we may have an Indian summer, you have cheered me up no end 😊 have a good day love to the dogs xx

Love to Kitty, sorry you weren't able to pass news on to Toni yesterday but hope all's well xx

Barbara I am sitting here with my shopping, plenty of tea & scones & only a spilt yogurt and split sugar bag to worry about, worse where there's none 😀 hope you are both as well as poss xx

Love to all and have a good Sunday 😘 xx

• bosh
    Options

Good night everyone WiFi playing up😡and back still hurts 😩Toni toady hopefully normal bosh service resumed tomorrow 😀, xx

• toady
    Options

(clicking like for the normal service not the bad back and wifi obvs) 👍️ x

My day got madder and madder as it went along 😂 never mind, only silly trivial stuff. My little sunflower came out fully so just posting it with a goodnight wave, hope everyone as well as poss and also meant to say hope Carol is doing alright and recovering well from the covid🤞

'night all xx

• frogmorton
    Options

That sunflower is so sweet bless it I thought it was a picture not yours Toady I love it ☺️

Morning everyone the kettle is on

Morning how are you today? Is Sue doing ok she told us she was having tests so please send my love. We got home a bit late last night to a lovely big bag of pears on the doorstep from someone in the village😊 how lovely was that? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi are you still in Maidenhead or are you back home now? Either way I do hope your back has eased off a bit. If you are staying it will be a different bed even if it's a good one. ((()))

Today is our late Queen's funeral I am sure the country will do her proud. No one does ceremony like we do here. I am going up to Stoke to watch it with my friends (you know the poorly one and her wife) Paul is going into work. Not much has been done lately. My nephew who is his right hand man has had surgery on his (right) hand and the apprentice has been on jury service!

I am sure you'll have some great LA stories and maybe some cute BR stories to tell us all when you have recovered. No deliveroo ones though I hope🤭

Morning to you Toady what a nightmare that shop was!!!! I wish you could tell me who it was so i can avoid though to be fair I stick to my main two anyway I have 'favourites' lists with them which makes shopping easy although it can be repetitive I suppose.

How beautiful is your sunflower☺️ I am so very proud of her reaching the top of the fence. Her head might not be the biggest ever but it certainly is the prettiest sunflower. Long may she bloom!!

Where did you get your pots from i wonder I agree so much about them not being deep enough so often. I intend to move my geraniums indoors soon I think they will need that don't you? Then hopefully they'll be ready for next year. They don't always do so well in the greenhouse I lost a lot last year so I think it must be inside this time. Now that Lucy has moved out (😒) I have an extra windowsill. Just need to leave some Sleek space for watching the world go by.

Would you like some pics of us?

Bless him!

This outfit worn by lots of the men wsa his Christmas present from me last year

Sending my best love to Kitty and to Barbara. I hope they are both doing ok. I will ring Kitty back now I'm home gosh it was loud there this weekend.

Carol i do hope you are much better now and Mr T of course too. I very much hope your daughter and G daughter are speaking again. Family is everything unless it is really causing too much pain ((()))

Breakfast Vegan and non-vegan take your pic....

• bosh
    Options

Good morning everyone hope you’re all doing ok?

wppl back permitting xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope everything is going well there for you. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I’m so sorry you had a problem with your shopping it would not have been nice sugar and yogurt mixed. Nice sunflower. Have a good day today.

Barbara (()) have a good day I hope all is well there. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) yes I will let you know when sue gets her results thank you. Lovely photos of you and Paul (()) thank you. There will never be another queen like her. I can’t get used to saying King Charles. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers ((()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())) and your poorly friend (())

Reshmi (()) I hope your back feels better today have a good day love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    edited 19. Sep 2022, 15:46
    Options

hi toady 🐸 Toni 🌺Joan and Barbara I hope you’re all well today?

i like the sunflower toady 🐸looks really nice toady very impressive 👍

Hi again Toni I like the photographs and your outfit is very stylish and cardigan matching shoes that something I never manage to achieve haha Paul looks very red in the face is he okay? perhaps he’s got a bit sunburnt?

My backs not too bad at the moment everybody but it did become quite bad even though the mattress in the Maidenhead mansion was def a very good one I think what didn’t help was that I carried a sort of leather rucksack that my sister gave me while I was travelling from here to MH and even though it’s very stylish it’s very heavy but I really didn’t have any other bag that I could take in its place but it really hurt my back but i’m on the mend now thankfully due to paracetamol and rest still not quite 100% but it’s definitely getting there thanks T and Joan 👍.

i also did a lot of walking especially as I wasn’t always sure where I was going at first not having taken the train for a few centuries indeed and my right leg was hurting quite a lot which hasn’t happened in awhile but that’s getting better too thankfully.

LA and BR stories where to start? well I think I’ll start with their parents actually 😂because I feel my sis and bill were having little domestics now and then and I felt awkward stuck in the middle Toni anyway could’ve been worse no full on Vesuvius situations at least.

for a start Bill was absent for a long time while I was there apparently he’d gone to get a coffee but my sister said it was more like coffee laced with childcare avoidance oh dear - must be new drink at Starbucks ☕️.

My sis was okay thanks Toni she is quite terrifying sometimes but i got a bit too scared and inhibited basically I didn’t always mention when I was really hungry as I didn’t want to bother her asking her location of kitchen items anyway I ended up overeating when I got home and also eating wrong stuff then I had to have our diabolical “friend” mxt so had really nasty stomach yesterday in the end 🤢🤢but the good thing was that at least it happened in my own home.

BR are has become even cuter and is learning new words every day when I asked Bill to put heating up he touched radiator and said “hot”,so he’s almost finished gas man training lol.

As for LA I’m afraid it’s just one or two edited highlights for now otherwise I’ll end up writing nocturnal messages a la bats owls and toady, no offence toady, he’s got a doctor kit toy so he took bills temp , it 58 apparently, lol, I think that’s more like DV’s temp haha.

he also told the whole world including after school kiddies and teacher that “mima is coming on Sat” tho of course not everyone speaks LA - language lol, so what they made of that I’m not sure haha.

There were loads of people in the station in Maidenhead that day maybe they were going to Windsor for a funeral of the queen - sad.

hi again toady I know about iron tablets they’re a real pain in the haemoglobin, no, seriously, I know what you mean about iron medication, once the pills made my stomach probs so bad I couldn’t leave the house, maybe you could have iron injection? My mum had that once.

hi again Joan how are you and Sue today?

T I got back from EF natural habitat yesterday thanks 👍

mum and dad are well thanks T and J , they’ve already started arguing tho.

bye and Tc all. Xx

ps regarding pic - is it a cat? Is it a bat? No it’s super - toady! Just joking lol. Xx