went to group RR was ok ty

BR wasn’t well yesterday stomach prob more to it but v tired atm

may post properly later

bye for now T and t xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,134
    edited 9. Nov 2022, 19:19
    Options

Afternoon all 😊 actually rather horrible out there today because even the dry sunny bits, you had the wind to contend with, blowing doors shut & stuff off windowsills the first chance it gets, doesn't it get annoying 😕 never had strong winds like this in my day (actually that must be true I think I'd remember if I was trying to cycle against them every other day! once upon a time).

Anyway hope we're all well; what absolutely beautiful deer, frog 😍 and so many! and it looks like such a nice day in the pictures even if I expect it was cold the sky is lovely. Your laurel has gone a bit triffid-like has it 🌿 I guess that's good?! in terms of it being healthy even if it's extra work cutting it back (are the cuttings compostable?), hope the new ones do set off well next year I'm certainly looking forward to mine🤞unlike my poor dead silver birch which is exuding nasty lumps of fungus & will have to come down asap. I must get another suety gunk coconut shell myself thanks for the reminder, they have had the last lot, I suspect the magpies mostly 🧐. I did a couple of very paltry outdoor jobs but it really was fairly horrible out. I have also had the sort of silly online admin type jobs that seem to take all morning, including healthcare at home order which I couldn't even get done because all the phone number got me was - 'the number you have dialled has not been recognised'. Eh?? The chat option is still down but will be coming back soon 😀 ...within the app! 😣 oh what is the point of that 🙄. Still I finished a letter and ordered a few DIY things I needed, that will have to do. All speed to your hedgehog house part, before the weekend I hope I'm willing it on. I don't have a label maker even though they appeal to me madly 😀 and have ever since Dymo days, but I know I don't need one, so for once I've resisted. Maybe one day as a complete folly purchase & what the hell. Mine is just a printed out bit of paper especially as I might use the box for something else, bulbs, bits & bobs, string.. it just slips in the holder (it didn't need a drawer pull obviously but never mind 😂). My salvia are on their way btw 👍️. Gosh that cereal looks wholesome and nutritious 😂 it also looks like the sort of thing I would turn pale at the price of, am I right? In which case the fact that I have had them (the sweets) just once & was not mad about them, is probably a good thing. Hope everyone well, Paul Lucy & all family, & thinking of your friends xx

Hello joan, yes I heard about Bill Treacher too, it always sounds awful to say but I really couldn't have said for certain if he was still alive 😳 I remember that Wendy Richard died of course even then it's much longer ago than I thought! she was in more things and I never watched eastenders regularly, people slip your mind when you don't hear much about them. It was not that nice a day in the end I hope it is dry for you to go to the vets tomorrow🤞good luck 🐾 :) love to Sue & Lexi too xx

Hi to bosh who is busy and or a bit tired so will send a wave and hope your evening is ok, well done for getting to the group 😊 glad it was ok. If I post a letter last time it will be first walk in I don't even know how long 😬 but it will be dry for a few days now I stand more of a chance of getting out. Glad your mum's shoulder has eased off, that's good. Sending best to little BR too and I will see you next time 👋. I shall resist Toni's peanut butter bats somehow 🤨 but it is still a nearly full moon (full yesterday, 'waning gibbous' today) so it is still a good evening for us bat-like types, cereal or no cereal 🦇. I don't suppose it's good weather for police elephants 😂 but at least if they want a drink of rainwater we all know how they go about it 😉 xx

Love to Barbara and Kitty 😘 xx

and Carol, mig & anyone passing. I wonder if there is any sign of @noddingtonpete 's hedgehog?🤞

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,059
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

bit of a busy and tiring one today you’re absolutely right there

BR was ill, his parents thought it might be stomach flu but it turns out nursery gave him sweet potato even though they KNOW he’s allergic (sorry for caps) anyway main thing’s he’s well now thanks 👍

Group was ok stayed for v short time tho, didn’t want to to talk too many people really - risky

My back is not too good but sleep should help

mum etc ok thanks for asking

looked up Tennyson’s Maud, maudlin but interesting sorry about unintentional pun lol

Waning gibbous that’s a lovely term

i have a full moon joke it’s a bit odd, but I’ll save it for when I’m not fighting of the 💤

Hope you have a good night bye Tc xx

ps a bit of dr who humour lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you?

peanut butter bats for toady’s breakfast well I guess it’s a lifestyle choice 🦇lol

dont worry it’s pasta not worms or any other nasty bugs lol 🐛

BR has not got stomach flu thankfully but prob was sweet potato he’s allergic and nursery knows that so that wasn’t good but he’s well now 👍

I didn’t see gent host in action just heard about it but yes v v funny

ownerships fine of course lol

BR and his pal did a Xmas tree collage that may be chosen for winner of littleys’ art competition!

bless him, it looked lovely

more to say but so tired

Some back pain too

bloods tomorrow for me at hospital

when’s your lung appointment?

bye for Toni have a good night and Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Good night everyone xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options

Morning Joan thanks for asking I saw Lucy last night after work she is doing well. I topped up her meds tot for 2 more weeks. Babatunde was incredible. Now I know there's been a lot of talk about Mat Hancock going in but he and the comedian were funny! Good luck to Pepper for today paws 🤞 crossed. ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi I hope you are feeling less tired today.

Well done for getting to the group in spite of being tired I know it will have done you good just getting out there and seeing people - I hope it didn't rain on you though?

RR behaved? Wow!😮

Poor BR I hope he feels much better today bless him little ones get ill so much it's upsetting for everyone. Nursery ought to know better if he doesn't tolerate sweet potato😠 I hope he's ok now. What a talented little boy he is! Imagine being up for a competition already at his age!

Maybe he will be our next Van Gogh......

Good luck with your bloods mine were fine. I haven't made the lung apt yet no rush I think I haven't seen anyone since COVID I can wait a little longer. Today I am more worried about Paul who fainted in the bathroom and it's not the first time. So I will be doing the 8am telephone calling 🙄

Thank you for the pics again gorgeous flowers those breakfasts were just like Charley and Lucy's Grandmother whenever they visited!

Take care and rest a little if you can ((()))

Good morning to you Toady😊

I did get outside! I coped with the wind myself, but my hair!!! It looks atrocious now but hairdresser Friday so will cope I hope. I managed to do a little more tidying in the windy sun.

The deer are incredible that herd are often up there-sih but this time they were really close. I was unnerving them a bit so had to cut my walk abit short, but aren't they incredible? We are so so lucky to live here🤗

Yes you can compost Laurel but it takes a while so best only a bit and put the rest in the green bins for the council to have in their's. I reckon ours will take off and next year or the year after I'll be stressed about them!

I am sorry about your silver birch that's so sad. Ours is still ok and is where the bird feeders are. I need some more fatty sticks too, but I have my voucher so will use it now it's RSPB. Might still be more expensive than other companies of course but a good cause.

Talking of good causes I got unsolicited mail yesterday. Some Christmas cards from a company of foot and mouth artists. Not sure what to do I don't like unsolicited mail and don't want to reward them for sending it or encourage more, but I also want to support them.....oh dear why do they do this to me?

Oh dear me admin including trying to get in touch with healthcare at home🙄 ludicrous system so frustrating for you. Grr. Well done ordering your Salvia too. You know I actually read it as saliva🤣 I think my hedgehog house part will arrive today! I am still an optimist see? You do deserve a label marker. You could just label everything in sight I mean you'd have to wouldn't you? Yes a slip in printed label will more than suffice.

Between you me and how ever many people read this I am quite worried about Paul. He fainted (again) in the bathroom. Once I got him on settee feet elevated I checked his sats BP fine oxygen sats fine just his heart rate I do not and have never liked. It's usually about 50 very low for an unfit slightly overweight man. Last night it got as low as 38. Not enough oxygen getting to his brain methinks....Waiting for 8am to ring the Drs🙄 wish us luck.

Ah well I do hope you are feeling ok at least? take care and have a good day and do not eat the cereal it's bad for you!

Hello and best wishes to Barbara, Kitty and Carol if they manage to get in today even if they don't I hope all is well ((())) xxx

we can all eat this😋

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good day I hope everything is going well for you. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) when you want something it niggles in your mind so you have it and then wonder why you got it. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) I hope all is has well has can be there (()) have a good day. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) Sorry to hear about Paul (()) I hope he get’s a appointment it’s worrying. Has is you didn’t have enough to worry about (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) that’s good about your mum’s shoulder (()) have a good day don’t worry.

take care
    joan xx
  • CCM
    CCM Member Posts: 113
    Options

Folllowing on from Frogmorton's reference tothe description as accessible as opposed to disabled loos (by thw waywhat good is a loo that doesn't work) what is anyones favourite, or least liked, pc expresion in common use.

Mine is "Our first priority is ......"

CCM

• bosh
    Options

Good afternoon everyone xx

wppl xx

ps tardis dress for toady lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you today? sorry for a very late re-entry into the cafe but I did manage to get some rest thank you not massive amounts perhaps but definitely feel better for it yesterday became difficult because when I went to the town centre I resisted all the hot Choc urges and I did a little bit of walking but not very much and then weather turns nasty v windy and cold in the space of a few hours things felt a bit tough really

today was better thanks 👍

RR wasn’t completely well-behaved actually but relatively speaking not too bad I told him about the BR allergy episode he didn’t seem tremendously sympathetic there’s a surprise but he went on and on about sweet potato really got the wrong end and of the stick as it were he kept on going on about how sweet potato is a niche food and this and that he never ate it when he was young well when he was young I’m presuming it was it at least 40 years ago now so of course things were different so, yes - not really sure about the point of his monologue there but I smiled in my Cheshire Cat yet again🐈‍⬛

I failed to mention yesterday that the art competition that BR may poss be winning is actually “the meaning of Christmas competition” or something like that that’s being led by guess who? Granny Theresa May lol , yes TM featuring in the EF’s lives yet again looks like I’m one of the few family members who hasn’t met the former PM just as well she hasn’t invited me around for a cream tea lol i’d have to return the jug of cream to her politely but firmly and ask again for her policy on food VAT lol, what’s more costly? cold cream or hot? I must admit Ive forgotten these things both equally bad for me of course though not as bad as a DV at the moment.

sorry to hear about Paul fainting did you manage to get through to the GPs about it?

LA bit one of his male friends apparently oh well at least he didn’t bite his paternal auntie lol, then the whole of EF in India would be gossiping and gossiping for the rest of time. India lost The cricket - can’t be bad news lol, well I don’t care either way to be honest with you, but at least it stopped my dad talking about it.

That’s nice that’s You’re having a haircut soon to be honest I really given up bothering too much about mine if it looks weird I just put clips in it that’s as good as it gets hairspray is for losers or maybe not… But for those without skin issues, but that’s just my humble opinion lol.

my own room is a sauna now the other room was okay - ish for a while, but as you once said best to be extra cautious when it comes to not catching colds though of course ideal room temp for mentally chilling, physically chilling and getting a bit of essential daytime sleep is a bit like looking for choc eclair with the nutrients of cod liver oil 😔

family and EF are all okay today thanks, I was talking to my mum about how dad is being increasingly nasty to both of us and we concluded that maybe he’s not feeling well but there’s really no excuse for such cruelty especially when my dad’s being cruel to my mum who’s done nothing wrong and really is not well (he went out walking in the dark and the relative cold again btw) oh well we can’t really do anything just hope that whatever health issues he has are resolved soon (he won’t see the doc).

ok I’m leaving it there for now Toni as this is a from memory one

hope you have a good evening, bye and Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you today? I’m afraid I’ve lost track again of our message contents I remember something about tennyson and cakes 🎂 lol, was The line you quoted from Maud? or was it from a different poem? because I did read Maud but I must admit I read it quite quickly because I was tired just asking because if it’s another poem I shall again peruse the Internet a sort of a mental constitutional 👍

how did things go for you today? it was a bit milder at least where I am which was good so I was very overdressed for the hospital blood test but as Toni once said, much better than catching a chill

I know I should’ve mentioned this a lot earlier but I was busy and tired at the time but in Maidenhead the kids in LA’s neighbourhood went roaming around at Halloween time trick -or -treating without any adult supervision…oh dear it was a group of mainly naughty boys and there was one naughty girl One of the boys was LAs next door neighbour, who had to come to play at his establishment just the day before, so how many Choccies he had got out of Poor L.A.’s mummy I dread to think lol, no parents that would’ve never happened in my day said ancient bosh lol, it is worrying though how a load of kids could go around on supervised and no one even seemed to miss them oh well L.A. is at least under control in that sense which is of course a good thing.

BR is back to his old happy and well self which is great to see he also did a dance for my mum and a kind of flowers coming out of the ground dance from the hand gestures I believe so maybe he’ll be a keen gardener like your good self 😊

I wasn’t too bad today thanks other than I ate quite a lot of spinachy pasta which my stomach May not thank me for in due course lol it was definitely better than the Choc bars tho which I have been over doing slightly👍

i was looking up some info on Doctor Who I didn’t realise next episode is in January of next year and then after that what happens is pretty vague irritating isn’t really don’t you find? I def do either they should make a proper series that you can get into or maybe change the approach somehow I guess even slightly shorter episodes could be good I just meant it should be on more often what do you think?

okay I’ll leave it there for now toady otherwise I’ll get all messaged out take care bye for now have a good night xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you? Thanks about mum

have a good evening xx

• toady
    edited 10. Nov 2022, 20:02
    Options

Afternoon all 😊 blowing a gale out there so it's a bit of an option limiter today, mind you I got up early for the milkman, made a cup of tea (for me, not him) and went back to sleep til gone 9 nearly 10 😬 so there wasn't a lot of the day left by the time I got going.

I hope things are going on alright with you frog, gosh how worrying to have Paul do that this morning & not a one-off 😔 . Are there things he could be doing (or should but doesn't..) to help minimize the likelihood, and what has been said to him before about it? Anyway do hope you got hold of someone & they were helpful, and you are ok yourself. No news here, except I've got people creaking around at the moment next door, the empty side, and yesterday too 😱 giving me 'the wind up' indoors as well as out. The suspense 🙄 I wish this was happening in summer if at all, winter is unprepossessing enough without the thought of being shut up indoors with someone installing new kitchens & heaven knows what on the other side of the wall. Apart from that, I have been in the garage having one of my sort outs - all good fun while it's just tidying & organizing but will then have to sort my 'unsortable' boxes, the stuff that isn't cut & dried rubbish. Bath sealant tape, 2 odd gate hinges, tin of red spray paint, 4 coffee table legs, how do I know if they'll come in handy 🤔. Cardboard boxes too, now there's an eternal problem because I have far too many but use some up for ebay packing - in the meantime though they always refuse to nest properly for easy storage, don't they. It's the fault of online shopping I have so many. Unsolicited xmas cards, I wish they wouldn't too.. usually get Sally Army.. I don't tend to support them but I know what you mean. The obvious line is to think well I already support xyz and those are my regular charities, but it's still tricky. Especially where you know you wouldn't donate if they hadn't twisted your arm; pushiness is the way things have been going for a while with fundraising because where does sitting back politely and waiting for donations get you, I see that.. but it is a dilemma 😕. This is why I like the donate at checkout options &c because you don't get onto mailing lists & stuff, I probably donate more this way than giving a regular fixed amount. I hope your hedgehog building materials did arrive today, and I really hope I don't receive any 'saliva' in the next post 😮😂. All the best to you & Paul & glad Lucy is well xx

Hello joan, yes a few of my purchases fall into the 'not so exciting once you have them' category, I try not to do it too much. I admit that shopping is definitely quite a bit about the fun and the expecting parcels in the post, for me, not the just shop when you need something type of person. Then again in the lockdown any bit of something to look forward to was welcome. Hope you have both had a good day and things went well at the vets :) xx

Oh, cool dress bosh! I want; and the little hat 😀 people are very inventive. I hope your day is going ok, I did make it to the postbox last night & I should keep it up now, will see if the wind has dropped a bit later. Well done little BR for his (hopefully) upcoming competition win 😊🖌️ and I like the sound of the flowers growing dance very much 🌼. Oh what a to-do with the unsupervised trick-or-treaters did no-one really know they had slipped their leashes as it were and escaped into the wild 😱 gosh not funny at all really they could have run into some undesirable situations 😧 very glad they didn't, or nothing worse than EC (excess choc). No it wouldn't have happened in my day crossing the road on your own was a dire offence (fair enough of course! but when you're a littley you think it's a fuss about nothing). And there has been biting too, the police elephant is going to be kept busy, one small consolation for LA at least he can't be visited by the police elephant IN a helicopter, although being a police helicopter it just might be bigger on the inside? You were quite right about Maud, and maudlin 😂 such a good word. I haven't heard about the Doctor Who schedules & whatnot so I will go and look it up myself a bit so I can reply intelligently-ish. Hope the bloods are all good 👍️ chat again soon (I had a Lego story but I need to check my information out first so that will be to follow) xx

Love to Barbara and Kitty 😘 xx

@CCM I am giving the matter due thought!

• bosh
    Options

Hi @CCM i know it’s an old one but “with all due respect” when no respect is meant at all 😃

• bosh
    Options

Thanks toady

yes the naughty kids went off alone in search of sugar, the next door neighbour one roams around a lot without telling parents who don’t seem to care, but he is prob the worst example

bye for now hope theres no Gale tomorrow xx

• crinkly
    crinkly Member Posts: 148
    Options

Hello - especially to Toni. Your description of Paul's fainting and low heart rate sounds very much like my OH. He finally managed to get to the GP surgery for an ECG while his heart rate was still low. After various cardiology investigations he was diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation for which he has received several years of completely effective medication. Now 80 he is physically active but knows the triggers and signs of an attack so can immediately take action to avert it.

To everyone else (plus Toni of course) my best wishes as the Winter approaches and gardens along with their inhabitants get ready to hibernate. Thanks to husband, aided by son and grandson, our new garden's first year has been amazing and we now know exactly what will flourish in its raised beds and around the pond. The previously barren front area has become a thriving wild flower garden, attracting more bee varieties than we could count.🍁

While awaiting an appointment with a spinal surgeon I've blown my accumulated DLA on a brilliant new electric wheelchair - much lighter than my previous chariot, foldable so it can be lifted into the car and is airline acceptable yet with capacity to cope with rough ground. A great design! 🏅 Also finally decided to swap my pedal bike for an electric version that enables me to zip up previously impossible hills and enjoy outdoor exercise again. 🚲️

Now penniless but happy I look forward to a truly active Winter, including Christmas with one of our families, recently returned from four years in Dubai to live in a boarding school flat (both adults are teachers there) in rural Wiltshire. I shall definitely not be staying indoors unless the weather is dreadful and keeps everyone else inside. 🎅

I always follow your news with interest, think of you when life is pear-shaped and grab whatever tasty morsels appear in the café. 🍰

Look after yourselves and stay as warm as you can in these challenging times. 👩

• frogmorton
    Options

I hate loads of them CCM🙄

'Moving forward'

duh!!!! Why? Totally unnecessary expression!

• frogmorton
    Options

How lovely to have @CCM and @crinkly visiting yesterday😊

Morning Joan how are you? We did get a Dr's apt both of us phoning the Dr as 8am on our phones. 169 calls Paul made me slightly more! Anyway Dr said has bradycardia (low heart rate) so tests will follow like ambulatory heart monitor etc. Dr also said Paul must let me dial 999 if it happens again. phew I am glad about that. Hope you are both ok and has pepper got that collar off yet? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today? I'm glad you got some rest and managed your walk and resisted the chocolate calling out to you. Shame you are not nearer here there isn't much to temp you to eat up the lane here just the odd nettle or dandelion...

I think the best room temperature for sleep for me is slightly cool but never cold a difficult balance methinks.

I am so sorry you Dad is being so 'naughty' I agree it's really unfair to be nasty to your Mum when she is only good to him and not well herself either. I wonder whether his silly late night walks are to get his weight down if he is worried about his health🤔 Mind India losing at the cricket that will not have helped.

RR is an odd 'un really thinking you were talking about sweet potato not a food intolerance in a baby🙄Some people yes plaster this on

I hope BR is completely recovered and nursery will not repeat the mistake. Oh dear me LA! what on earth provoked that? He would not have done that without some provocation surely?

I am very surprised that Granny Theresa May has not invited you for a cream tea yet....no doubt your invitation will be along soon - postal strikes and all that. 'the meaning of Christmas' a lovely title I hope BR wins😍 Perhaps best actually if you don't see her you'd have too much to say!

Sorry I should have said The Dr reckons Paul has bradycardia the opposite of tachycardia his heart rate is too low. Not enough oxygen to the brain, but I should have called 999 and overridden Paul. I will in future that's for sure whether he likes it or not. He will have tests to see if there's a treatable cause like low thyroid. If not there is other treatment or a pacemaker.

Yes back to the hairdresser again today with Kari though this time so we will have a laugh all of us behind our masks. As little chemicals as possible on our hair are needed I agree with you. Hopefully I will look 10 years younger soon.

Have a good day i hope DV is not erupting ((()))

Morning Toady yes what a blowy day a shame really it was only 15 degrees and perfect for gardening otherwise. h well hope you are ok?

Paul is fine again, at least until the next time. We have got a few ideas to help. No relaxing in hot baths being one of them. Ventilation or really showers. Just until the Doc had done the tests needed. It seems he has bradycardia the opposite of tachycardia and they need to see if there's a cause for it like low thyroid, sleep apnea if so it can be fixed if not worst case scenario is a pacemaker. I want that in NOW!!! He had bloods yesterday and is having an ambulatory ecg soon too. Oh and I am authorised by the Dr to call 999 if it happens again whether he likes it or not. So I will.

Oh dear me worrying noises coming from the empty house. I do hope they are not planning on doing any winter renovations. Maybe they will put it on the market all options are stressful, but at least the bedroom is ready if you need to move around.....

Oh dear me did I really was your saliva to arrive promptly 🤢 😁Salvia! No hedgehog house missing piece yesterday, but still there's always today.

Well done talking (tackling - what is wrong with me?) the garage that is wonderful I need to get back in my shed ASAP I've done nothing since that first burst of energy a month ago, only make more mess. I agree there are odd things which you just might need. Kari also has boxes and they will not co-operate. Paul has them at work too my stash is pretty minimal. I have no solution other than wedging them 'flat' between items of furniture vertically.

I have put the unsolicited mail in a drawer for now and do exactly what you say donating at the checkout is my own choice. Much better. I also donate to one or two charities (macmillan) by direct debit not much but it's reliable.

Well you have a good day hope the wind has dropped.😊

What a nice surprise seeing your name Crinkly

Thanks for the info on your husband's condition very reassuring. It does sound similar I was going to ask Paul about any warning signs too so he can take precautions. Triggers; I think definitely hot baths, steamy bathrooms and they that has been the locations (twice when he has been working away) at least 4 times in recent years.

I am so very pleased to hear how wonderful your garden should be next year thanks to all that help from the family. I hope you can mange to post us some pictures? We love to share our garden pics in here good or bad sometimes! I bet you can't wait to see the results of everyone's your hard work. This year our previously barren garden also attracted so many bees (and butterflies) it made my heart sing it really did so I am very happy for you.

Oooh an new leccy wheelchair! sounds perfect Crinkly I think it will really help you join in everything. As for the bike well done! Money definitely well spent. I am currently trying out my sister's and it's a bit faster than me up those hills, but I like it and might get my own. Good for our health. Talking of which I hope you hear from the surgeon soon and he/she can help ((()))

I hope you pop in again soon, but in the meantime wish you the best too as winter lurks on the horizon.😊

Sending my usual love and best wishes to Barbara, Kitty and of course Carol if they manage to call in ((())) xxx

naughty one today!

• frogmorton
    Options

I've posted this this morning mentioning our late cafe member Mike

Toni x

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope you have a good weekend. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) Have a good weekend. You look at things you’ve saved and think why did I keep that. I keep reading that we will have snow soon. Pepper still has his hood he’s on steroids and if they are stopped quick he would start itching again and it would be like it was so he has the tablets cut in half he goes back to the vet next Thursday. Thank you for thinking about him.

Barbara (()) have a good weekend I hope you are all has well as can be. How is Mr B ((()) love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) that’s good Paul has got help how long has he got to wait for the test’s good luck to him. Does it mean Paul is not safe to drive or go anywhere on his own. How is your friend (()) and her wife (()) I hope they have a good weekend. You take care going to the hairdresser’s makes you feel different. Pepper still has is hood because of being on steroids you can’t stop them quick he goes back next Thursday thank you for thinking about him. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Crinkly (()) its nice to see you we have an electric wheelchair they are good for going places by car. Have a good weekend

Reshmi (()) I hope you have a good weekend and your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

hi toady 🐸

how are you this afternoon? I didn’t have the best night to be honest spinach pasta upset my stomach much more than I thought it would do so first part of today I was just catching up on sleep and now that I’ve just about recovered it’s methotrexate time in about half an hour yay 😡

bigger in the inside I like it lol

I ate the dodgy pasta because I was trying to avoid chocolate but now I think about it I probably would’ve been better off with the choc prob was that I was really hungry after hosp bloods and I didn’t buy anything from the hosp café which would’ve perhaps been best option of all, but was over - worried about lack of cutlery and Covid and this and that but what done is done now I’m glad at least that my stomach is okay at least for half an hour until I have the old witch’s medication again

Ok my reptilian friend, bye for now tc xx

ps mid afternoon treat choc with noodles lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you? Sorry about Paul but at least he’s getting treatment now 👍

LA was pushed but he knows now biting is wrong etc so that’s all good 👍

really bad stomach pains last night I’m ok now ty but tired and need to have mxt

nice Cheshire Cat 🐱 thanks

id better go now and have witch’s med mxt lol

bye for Toni Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today? I had bad stomachache yesterday okay now thanks but still tired , mum is ok at the moment thanks

bye Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again toady 🐸

I just wanted to say that I also like receiving and opening small parcels of non essentials - it makes me happy lol

LA told my mum that I’m his sister not his mummy ’s sis - bless.

Just glad he didn’t call me a police - elephant whose trunk’s bigger on the inside - now look what you’ve started? Lol.

bye for now xx

• toady
    edited 11. Nov 2022, 21:33
    Options

Hello all 😊 ooh hasn't it got late & cold, I'm quite chilly today yet yesterday in the depths of the garage it wasn't bothering me; must be just that odd degree or so making all the difference. I am inching forward in my tidying frog, I'm sorry you haven't had a chance to get in your lovely shed but in your case it's having a lot on your plate 😔 - pleased to hear you had some good advice to show for all those phone calls ☎️! (and I do hope you don't have cause to ring 'the other number'🤞). I had not heard of bradycardia even though logic says there is an opposite to tachycardia - & I can quite see hot bathrooms would not be the best, hopefully with one approach and another any risk can be lessened and good luck with the bloods and further investigations. xx I wonder if your hedgehog wall turned up and you have been 'topping out' - btw you didn't type saliva, don't worry you merely said you read it that way at first glance when I last posted about them 👍️ they arrived today, quite little but as you say it's not the season for them to be growing away so shoudn't matter. I noticed my newer (self-grown) hollyhocks I planted out are really quite rusty, I hope they survive it usually isn't fatal...? 🤔. Nothing much else going on, no next door noises; postie caught me slightly on the hop again I do keep forgetting they have brought back the actually sign for your signed-for things. Another cardboard box for the stack 😬 I have resorted before to flattening them, it's only if they are such nice sturdy ones I don't like to upset their pre-constructedness (that can't be a word, but whatever). All the best for a good Sunday and hope things with your friends are still stable xx

Hello joan, yes I am managing to turn out a few things for charity or sale, I don't think I will need a soldering iron any time soon 😬 it was helpful when charity collections came more often, because I would put a bag out then and not have too much thinking time to have 2nd thoughts. A few still put a bag in but it's often just for clothes and not books etc. and also I liked dropping things off myself at my favourite local shops. I hope Pepper is managing with the extra time with the hood and it's good they have cut the tablet dose down anyway. Have a good Sunday love to all xx

Hi bosh, I'm glad you like little parcels too 😊 even when I went to the shops more it's not quite the same as getting post. I have looked up the Doctor Who schedules and I'm even more confused now, no Christmas special this year and I realized they were talking about next years' instead, and some November 2023 specials - that is a long time, and anyway who even wants to think about this time next year. I couldn't even see about there being something in January, but definitely yes I wish they were doing it differently so you can get into the series as you said, otherwise you lose the continuity / momentum sort of thing 😔. Glad to hear that 'little brother' LA has not gone over to the dark side and turned into a fully fledged bitey vampire 🦇🌘 (we don't want him growing up to be a phlebotomist 😱) - maybe it was the (nearly) full moon's effect, you never know 🤔. Talking of the dark side sorry it is witches' brew day and hoping it goes easy on you🤞have a good Sunday and thank you for the noodly chocolate.. I think 😬 but mostly for the lovely books & flowers they are super pretty 😊 xx

Hello to @crinkly lovely to see you and what an example to us all your 'doings' this year, very impressed with the electric bike there has been a bit of talk of such things in here with Toni considering one &c so maybe it is 'the' think seriously about it thing for 2023 🤔. And how lovely to hear about your garden, always so so happy to hear talk of bees flocking to newly 'wilded' bits, instead of yet more patio-pavers and gravellers-over✌️. All the v best to you & family 😊 xx

Love of course to Barbara & Kitty & hope all's as well as possible 😘 xx

have a good night all xx