bosh Member Posts: 4,068
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,934
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope you have a good week. You are doing so well (()) Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) is your hair natural curly. Yes they are lovely photos of mr and Mrs B they look well. Have a good rest and a good week.

Barbara (()) how are you and everyone there. I hope it will soon get warmer. Have a good week. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) Yes I will give you a pat on the back 👏. You dad well (()) has sleeke got something wrong (()) Did you have a coffee out yesterday have a good week. Your friend is good she has not given up (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) that’s a lovely photo (()) your mum (()) is used to your Dad’s difficult ways (()) have a good week I hope your back soon calms down.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you?

you can indeed have first refusal lol

im having a cup of tea but i can’t say I’m particularly calm

HV situation again 😡

had a nice walk feeling considerably better thanks (though not quite fully)

so my mood was good after walk and I must admit a bakery cheese sandwich

but then the parental volcanoes erupted simultaneously 😱😱

There was cooking involving a lot of smoke etc going on with not much extractor fan usage so I coughed much more painfully and longer than I needed to 😡

ok ive stopped moaning for now

Yes it is a bit warmer here I think but I dressed extra warmly as no one enjoys unnecessary coughing

thanks about pic

bye for now toady tc xx

Ps dolls house breakfast it’s ok it’s plastic lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you today?

I’m coughing still but def feeling better than yesterday thanks

a bit tired though

yes I’ve actually seen that cafe through bus window!

it’s in a bit of a “dodgy” part of town though, high crime rate, I’ll say no more

yes looks a bit unhealthy doesn’t it?

yes dollhouses are nice, as long they’re not spooky kind though

I used to scribble on my dolls faces so my mum wasn’t v impressed lol

i did have a sindy doll’s armchair once, but no house

ok gtg rest

bfn Toni tc xx

ps more toast xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

thanks about pic

mums not too bad thanks

I’m getting better thanks

yes that’s true in many ways but he’s getting more difficult now unfortunately

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni 🌺

you may have a point there BR could’ve been just defending his property from rogue babies lol.

He’s just a conscientious landlord getting rid of tenants who tried to pay him in jelly baby sandwiches when he just needs cash to buy a train ticket to go on “holiday” to Reading, he’d tried verbal negotiations and even Farleys’ Rusks, I can’t say I blame him lol.

The Tuesday group is ok thanks but a bit strange, I saw a lady with a crutch, one of the relatively younger people there that day, I later realised she was one of the workers or volunteers that help run the group and she was meant to guide us to the right tables to sit at, as it’s quite a big space and other people use it to, so I was standing around for quite a while with my tea wondering where to go, luckily some other people arrived after a bit so I worked it out, but what’s the point being a worker/ volunteer in that situation if you’re too shy to speak to people? All she had to was say “welcome, please sit behind the curtain” or something like that, most odd.

I watched The Rig on Prime, sci fi and oil rig type theme, but atypical, I liked it, a bit gory sometimes but not really that scary, might be worth trying perhaps.

bye Toni good night tc xx

ps Riley’s bedtime reading lol. Xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,139
    edited 27. Feb 2023, 22:29
    Options

Hi all, running a bit late, mostly mucking about on the internet (or being mucked about, my adblock stopped letting me whitelist sites and have only just noticed.. don't know why perhaps it doesn't like me not having updated firefox for aeons 😬).

Anyway here now even if half my multitasks will be going undone for tonight. Jolly cold still but I have heat & hot water so I really dare not, & won't, complain, and I have tea of course ☕️. Hope you have had a good day frog and have definitely earned your night's repose as whatever the saying is for doing the difficult thing, pleased to hear it ended in a detente of sorts 👍️. Good to hear too that Sleek is purr-king up ok, keep eating up kitty 😊 father won't mind sharing. Too cold to do much today but I must get some seeds in tomorrow because yes I can't have it be March, thank you very much silly short February 🙄 instead I have been shopping, hardboard, nuts & bolts, a few seeds (really do have enough from last year but not many, honest) & a couple of ebay odds. I made someone an offer more than their buy it now because I had a coupon, so they got a bit extra & I got it for less, so that was quite amusing 😄. Mrs B right there for her breakfast today yes she is a dear 😍 and there were plenty of mouse scufflings in their corner. Keep on with the nail (I did mean ok sellers, of perfectly bona fide products but ones that give customers trial products/incentives it really isn't that helpful, same goes for ama*on. Having said that the store I was thinking of , H&🐝, doesn't seem to have those sort of reviews for the tea tree nail product that people did speak v well of. Anyway you know yourself best as they say without amateur dr toady's oar in 😉). Have a good night won't be sorry when it's tea & breakfast again frankly :) xx

Hi joan, my hair is vaguely wavy not very but mostly just irritating and won't do what you want, hates the damp & cold, and is a very funny texture courtesy of a mix of blond dark and redheaded relatives I think 😂. Some of this has got worse with the RA unfortunately but also it doesn't exactly get lavished with attention from me 🤨. I would have liked curls though 😊. We should all have feathers I think surely they would be less trouble! Thank you I am hoping for a few quiet days I won't take anything on if I can help it. Have a good day tomorrow :) xx

Hi bosh, I'm not too bad thanks but I don't like this evening that much, definitely a moderate case of the ooks - there are dark nights and then there are dark nights if you know what I mean, not keen on this sort 🌘 I'll be glad to get round to morning even though I am usually not bothered. Currently eating hot cinnamon porridge in the hope it has a remedial effect on me and failing that I will be getting the kettle on again 😂. Yes very good psychology actually re BR and the PP house, I expect getting something to yourself finally would have that effect. I did give dollys haircuts, obviously practicing for the future 😄 but I don't think any scribbling, too much of a tidy colouring-inside-the-lines kind of child, did me no good I don't think. Sorry about the HV nature of today especially as you had had a nice walk and a sandwich and deserved better 😕 hope a bit calmer tomorrow for you. See you next time and hope to be a bit more with it after a night's sleep and a nice plastic breakfast 😊 aren't those sandwich wrappers clever btw, have never seen anything like them, is that literally on the wrapper or am I being dim and it's photoshopped onto the pic. Have a good night I hope :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options

Morning Joan how are you? Sleek is ok, but for two days (yes it would be Friday night we noticed it!) she was very quiet and didn't eat her treats. This is unusual. She's back to normal now though fingers crossed she stays that way. She's 14 this year so not getting any younger. March tomorrow so your appointment is getting closer. I did have a posh coffee yes my treat😊 Do you like a posh coffee? Love to you and Sue ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you feeling? I hope the cough subsides soon, it's exhausting isn't it?

You've seen that 'Val's café! I thought it looked a bit iffy to be fair don't go in it - not even for research - safety first😉

I scribbled on the wall and blamed it on my toy cat. I suspect my mum did not believe me😁 Bet she and my Dad had a laugh. I cut my doll's hair though😣it didn't grow back😕 I was devastated. No Sindy chair for me though I did at one point have a baby doll who had a sort of Moses basket I suppose. No hair to cut there so much safer.

Adults (adulks) do have dolls houses don't they? I have seen them at craft fayres and the like, but they cost a lot of money and i agree must not be spooky.

BR was indeed trying to evict bad tenants. They just didn't pay up jelly baby sandwiches will not do! You can't get to Reading on Jelly-babies can you? You never know what was going on in his little mind bless him, but I doubt it was mean he is a sweetheart.

Do you feel well enough to go to the group do you think? Hopefully the volunteer will feel more confident as time goes on to guide people to the right part of the room. Good job you were capable of using your initiative. Some people might have lost their nerve and gone home.

Oh my goodness Riley's book! 🤢 very funny too! Well done making me laugh 😂

Have a good day and if you do go out wrap up warm.

Morning Toady how are you doing today?

Kari is coming over later with her sewing machine. We (I really) have a job to do.... and cuppas to drink.

Oh dear me technology! It's just infuriating. My email in box is chocker block i am expecting it to stop soon instead of just nagging me.... Update firefox if you can maybe? Hark at me talking!!!

Thank you yes we did indeed manage ok in the end me and the grumpy lady which is good as i am with her this Wednesday morning best kept village stuff and I can't cope with moaning!

I agree about the seeds they must go in! Why is February so short?!😠maybe the beginning of March is really still February🤔

Sleekipuss is much happier still so all good😺

Bargain ebay bargain for both you and the seller nice to spread good fortune around😊 Ah yes I know the kind of reviews you mean well I don't believe them either. I have chopped quite a bit of nail off and am still working on it myself. I might try Holland and Barratt's stuff next. It has to go!

Have a good day chilly yes, but still the days are much longer the nights shorter so i am happier😊

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) what plants do you want in your garden. Have a good day (()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) my hair is curly and wavy it’s had grey in it from when I was born it has a mind of its own. Thank you for the photos of Mrs B she looked brown. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) how are you and Mr B (()) have a good day. Love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) Sleeke is good to get to 14 it shows she been looked after. Good luck sorting out Kari’s sewing machine very fiddly a cuppa will help. I like cappuccino coffee sue like latte.

love to your lovely friend (()) and Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope you feel better today (()) love to your mum (()) i hope she is feeling better (()) have a good day.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady

how are you?

just quickly wanted to display my toadstool nightlight

smaller than expected but lighting up the groovy way

(no recreational drugs implication intended of course)

bfn xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

mum is feeling medium I would say thanks

im feeling stronger than yesterday thanks

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you today?

glad you enjoyed the Riley humour lol

yes coughing is nasty, am getting better thanks

no didn’t go today as was got up late rest was more important today

but tomorrow’s group should be ok hopefully 😀

gtg have a shower

bfn Toni tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

im not sure if dolls breakfast was photoshopped or not looked good though didn’t it?

porridge sounds good

i had R Brek but I wrote it in diary so that I can strictly regulate it

i know RB addicts are frowned upon by the Lord of MH lol

bfn tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Good night to all the late night porridge - eaters and to people with less hardy stomachs (like myself). Xx

• toady
    edited 28. Feb 2023, 21:26
    Options

Hello everybody.. bit of a damp and dreary old day really, and still it's cold, and still it's going on for the next few days, gosh it doesn't give up easily does it 🙄

Could you even see to do sewing frog, certainly hasn't been much light on the subject and artificial light isn't the same however good. Hope you didn't go off on a dogleg bend as they say, anyway 😄. Hope Kari well and it was good tea & chat time. Have really not got much done at all, I finally had to make that phone call to old friend of family that got put off since new year for asstd reasons, it was ok (if long 😬) but mainly I feel relieved that although I'll ring again I haven't let myself in for an every 5 mins obligation, in fact I'm likely to do it more often if it isn't a set thing. So was a bit tired after that and called it a day more or less. My firefox, it's a won't/don't want to update sort of thing - one update they did was so awful I'm currently just running on a tenuous workaround thing that keeps this version looking tolerably ok but it's all a bit knife edge, & will reach crunch point I suppose. Constant pop up reminders to do it ofc 🙄 and one day certain sites will demand it I expect - at the moment I just nip into Chrome as an alternative if I really need to. You have an out of control email inbox do you, well I wonder what that's like, mine's lovely 🤥😉. Good luck with the best kept village stuff, sounds as though your diplomacy stint was just in time then 👍️. Oh my ebay thing went a bit wrong, as jolly good ideas tend to do, just to spite one 😂 no good deed goes unpunished & all that, never mind, nothing important. Have a good night love to all :) xx

Hello joan, no sign of any sun yet 🙄 bit of drizzle earlier on so haven't been out. Yes Mrs B is a lovely colour 💕 I will try to get another of Mr B too, he is looking very sleek and black with his lovely yellow beak. Have a good day tomorrow, Wednesday already, gosh. Love to you & Sue & the dear dogs :) xx

Hi bosh, ooh the toadstool lamp, I like! 🤩 groovy colours, definitely. Ideal for toads, I should get something sensible too all I do is turn my phone on if I need a light which is a bit daft. I have a light-up little robot but he is a speaker and is only on when he's on so to speak. Thanks for photograph! 👍️. Glad you have got on a bit better today and improving with the cough etc. and hope going to tomorrow's group works out. Haven't done much at all as I have been on the dreaded phone 😱 took it out of me a bit and by the time I got a late lunch I didn't really get back into anything in the afternoon so had a rest too. Good work having an RB diary and keeping a strict eye on things 🍚😄 I can only eat so much porridge atm anyway I have only got a few of those individual pots so there is a limit haha. Will be off to bed shortly so will wave goodnight & maybe tomorrow will be a bit brighter for doing things 👋 :) xx

Love to all hope Kitty and Barbara are well 😘 xx

'night to anyone else passing xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options

Morning Joan I had a cat got to 21 I think Cookie (Aidan and Bill's) got to about the same. Pepe was 16 when he went. All very very well looked after and loved cats. I am reading a book about a Vicar who has two dachshunds at the moment. We are in March so closer to your apt. Paul saw the consultant yesterday he is to have a cardiac CT scan and an echocardiogram. The first is on Friday. Take care both of you ((())) xxx

Now is Kitty doing I wonder 🤔 I think she did a poem on the facebook group. I must try to sit down long enough to ring her and have a catch up. Sleek says she's fine and dandy! ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi. I am glad the cough is improving. I hope it is even better today and you do manage this group. Rest is definitely key to recovering from a virus I agree 👍

I did enjoy the 'Riley' humour is there really a book with that title? The one yesterday about losing dad in the G centre - well that happens all the time doesn't it😁some men do have a habit of wandering off like 4 year olds really.....😉

How is your Mum is she over her infection now? and your Dad is he over his virus?

No late night anything for me my stomach would be very cross with me sadly even though I love porridge.

I could tell how worn out you were yesterday and hope today is much better.

Take care now ((()))

Morning Toady how are you today. All well here heard from P's daughter yesterday which was nice. She might be up over the weekend. Can someone please turn on the heating outside?!

It was dark! We had to sew in the kitchen where there are lots of artificial lights in the ceiling. A bit wobbly, but not too bad at all. Anyway it's done and it will have to do! It was lovely to see Kari and catch up she now has 10,000 followers on her arty utube channel. Is it a channel? Oh well the result is lots and lots of Etsy sales!

Well done you a huge pat on the back for making that call even if it was exhausting. It's done now and no regular commitment agreed which will make you more likely to ring again. Well it would me anyway. pat on the back 👏for you.

I had to laugh I just know your inbox is identical to mine🤭 just like my old EE was and my old plusnet too one day maybe? Firefox is hanging by a thread for you oh dear me😣 I am on Chrome myself now from Firefox it is ok. Gosh we are just such procrastinators aren't we? The shame. Not really.

Oh yes the BKV thing is this very morning - wish me luck!

Have a good day the best you can we so need peaceful garden time don't we?🙄

• bosh
    Options

Morning everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good day I hope your pain is not too bad (()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toni (()) the weather man still saying about snow. I’m waiting for the warm weather to come. Have a good day (()) thank you for the photos.

Barbara (()) How are things with you and Mr B (()) i hope you have a good day. Love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) How is your nail. that’s good Paul has his appointment good luck to him (()) love to your friend (()) yes I remember Aidan’s (()) cats they were lovely it was good they went before Aidan and not left to go through things like Mike’s cat. That was nice you heard from P’s daughter. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) How are you feeling today. I hope your mum has a good day (()) how is your Dad (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you?

I’m not too bad thanks

went to group quickly but getting a bit tired now

no that was a fake book cover I believe based on ladybird books most of the fake titles are quite rude but one or two are appropriate and funny 😄

gtg rest now

more soon bye Toni tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you both?

we’re all not too bad right atm. Thanks 🙏

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

How are you this afternoon/ evening?

I must admit I am quite addicted to the toadstool nightlight.

it changes colours

I wake up first in the house usually and it’s a nice thing to look at before everyone else is awake

I also don’t like using phone as flashlight unless I have to

this toadstool device is too small to provide much light

it is fun though

I bought choc from health food shop today was “good”

I’ll leave it there for now bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you this afternoon?

Cough is definitely improving thanks

I didn’t stay outside for long today

and wrapped up extra warm

Yes some men like wandering off like my dad at the airport in the past, bit of a nightmare really

Mums not feeling too bad she said to me, but sometimes she’s got bad cough and so on, so she’s not over it yet but getting there thanks

I got some nice diabetic choc today that we both had 👍

Dad seems over the worst he’s still going out for walks at odd hours though anyway I’m trying not to think about it

No I don’t stay up late either also don’t eat late either that’s vampire toadstool’s area of expertise just joking lol

LA said adequate carrot consumption makes it possible for little Lords to defeat green faced witches with a one - handed slapping gesture, lol I wonder if this would work on ex - bosses, nasty neighbours and Rileys?

now that’s the question, I may need intravenous carrots as a backup and carrot and cinnamon porridge too, as prepared by chef toady lol, just watch out for chopped toad - tresses in the aforementioned cereal 🥣😱 haha

I may have to alert Health and Safety, toady’s kitchen- hygiene rating -7 ( well at least that’s not the temperature atm lol).

bfn Toni tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

fungus owl wishing you an unorthodox good night xx

• toady
    Options

Hello all 😊 nice quiet day, no callers no postmen no deliveries or phone calls.. hence it felt like Sunday all day. Cold, though (did I mention 😉).

Hello frog, glad you got your sewing done and coo!, well done sis having all those channel followers 😀 I guess that's how things get momentum and other people tell other people etc, super 😊 especially with the competition & so much you could be looking at on t'internet, you would never run out of crafty stuff to see - I always wander off & look at thing after thing like we all do. The craftiest I've been all day is making myself a 2 part hardboard panel arrangement for the side of the bath, so that it's covered but temporary and any plumber can remove it much more easily to get at the taps (if & when) & it can't hurt. Too cold to do much more today really - more projects at next bright spell I hope. How did the BKV go; smoothly and no differences of opinion hopefully. Good luck in advance for Paul's appt 👍️ hope it's at a convenient time though I don't suppose he will want to be taken away from work especially. Yes some nice weather for us soon pleeease, and especially if P's daughter does come to visit. Bored of indoor jobs now 😫 I see you mean your mobile inbox (do you), I don't do email on phone probably just as well! but my webmail runs to the 1000s as you can imagine. I do refer to a lot of it though. Have a good day :) xx

Hello joan, please don't let's have snow 😱 but you can't rule anything out I suppose. Have not been out, the only point I considered a walk it started raining so I couldn't muster the extra motivation for that too & stayed put. I ought to write a letter or two maybe tomorrow. All the shops are pushing their Easter things now of course, I was discussing general price rises with the friend I was speaking to yesterday on the phone, have you noticed particular things you buy going up? Have a good day yourselves :) xx

Hi bosh, now that does look nice porridge 😋 I promise there will be no hair trimmings if I am in charge of serving! I can't speak for the 3 bears though, it depends if it is moulting season there might be some baby bear fur 😉 eek. Carrots for cultivating one's ninja one-handed slap eh 🤔, well that is an incentive to use up the ones languishing in my fridge for sure 😂. Glad you had some nice choc today, that made me wonder if there is a carrot based chocolate you could get the best of both worlds, so far I've found carrot based choc biscuits that are 35% vegetable but they are vegan not sugar free. LA would not turn them down, for sure. I am not having nocturnal supper tonight anyway it will be kettle on for me and get off fairly early. Colour changing toadstool, oh that's even better 😀 I would be watching it go throught the cycle of colours too. Hope things ok this evening at HV and have a nice night :) xx

Kettle on for anyone calling in 😘 xx