Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,935
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) It will be nice when it gets a bit warmer. Have a good weekend. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) have a good day and weekend that Good you have heating now. I know how you felt you wish the person would leave so you can have your tea.

Barbara (()) How are you and Mr B (()) we would like it a bit warmer. Have a good day and weekend. Love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) Happy birthday to Paul (()) i hope he has a good day (()) how is your nail (()) I hope your talk to the person in the village was alright. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (()) and your friend (())

Reshmi (()) sorry you are not feeling right but you like everyone else is half left I’m left handed. Good your mum is feeling a bit better (()) it’s dangerous not to have a light on when there is stairs.

Keef (()) and Lisbeth (())

take care
    joan xx
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,141
    Options

Morning all 👋 peace and quiet 😊 even a little bit of sun.

Quick hello to frog and also hope you are busy baking cakes & singing Happy Birthday, but quite likely have just had the sneaky Post Comment button up to its old tricks. Hope you're all well anyway, Minnie is utterly gorgeous 😍 I hope she can stay (although only if she's no-one's of course not that someone has lost her), and if so, then definitely that she & Winnie will be ok🤞. Love to all, I don't think I've missed anything too much from the past couple of days of being in a tizz, and hoping that the intriguing grumpy person thing went better than feared 😱 oh dear no-one wants these sorts of beard the lion in its den things 🦁. Have a good day and Happy Birthday again to Paul, hopefully we'll all have a quiet cafe tea sometime soon - even as I was typing, the evri man came to the door and wanted to see me even though it's unheard of for him - can't safely take your boots off for 5 mins straight here it seems 🤨 oh well that's post in, bins in, shopping to go, should be it for today. May even get my beloved garage to myself today, without someone wanting to invade it and look at gas meters, hurrah. I got to the postbox finally last night and hopefully can get an actual walk in today - bit of watery sun out there - we'll see. Hope you have some too 🌞 :) xx

Morning joan, early for me but it's all quiet so I am making the most of it thank you 😊 will be having a grocery delivery soon then I can not do much. Hope you both have a good day too :) xx

Hi bosh, didn't see your post last night thanks, I was only a little bit overstrung by bedtime but I was good and went off fairly sensibly and slept ok thanks v much 👍️ will look in again later, rice land will be coming soon so will go & attend to that (not that I've ordered any rice but at least it is still affordable and not tripling like pasta and other things 😬). Hope family all improving still and DV not turning off too many vital lights or appliances 🤞tc xx

Hello again to Kitty glad your phone is sorted 👍️ my new one is a right pain in the neck, they make the simplest settings harder & harder to find - I can usually manage to turn off all sounds & buzzings eventually but this one has beaten me 🙄😂. Lovely to see you and your gorgeous hedgehog 🦔 look forward to more news as & when and I'm sure your 'muse' will turn up very soon 😊 have a good weekend xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,069
    Options

Hi toady Toni and Joan

how are you all?

sorry I haven’t been on here properly today

not feeling too good

i know it’s nothing serious but still irritating

mum and dad are ok -ish thanks

looking after dad is a pain and a nightmare sometimes

sorry to complain

v low on charge plus need to self inject mxt soon

so bfn all Tc xx

• toady
    Options

Just a quick goodnight in case anyone's passing for a nightcap, hope the mtx ooks are mild bosh and don't worry about complaining I've done nothing but talk about myself for 2 weeks 🙄 so it's about time I asked about everyone else for a change, what's the situation with your Dad's appointment that he had for the 22nd.. I know he went for the antibiotics was that as well or instead of the fact he was already going to see about things in general? just asking hope not a bad subject to raise though. See you soon and have a good night I hope 👋 xx

Last orders ☕️ night everyone 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options

Morning everyone

😊

Morning Joan. How are you both today I hope you are well. Yes Winnie is still with Lucy but she found a kitten outside who she called Minnie. She is tiny that was her on the way to the vets. Kids eh?🙄 You take care and have a good day. It's Paul's birthday today. ((())) xxx

Morning Kittykin how are you today? I hope all is well with you in your little bungalow. Soon be time to get the gardener in to plant your garden how you want it☺️((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi. I hope you are feeling a bit better today. You are a strong person so I am sure you will do ok. Horrible knowing what is ahead of you isn't it? I think it will be the nasty cold virus which is hurting your teeth ((())) xxx.

Your Mum was a bit better yesterday - if she was able to row with your dad must have had some energy which is a good sign😉

No no no! What can you do with your Dad?! It's so dangerous to have the light off on the stairs at night😣

Thank you for your brief history of cheese sandwiches 🥪 Now I know from whence they originated I am happy. Is there an optimum way of making them I wonder? Where is LA to ask??? Safely in Maidenhead away from nasty viruses I expect.

Brilliant idea of your Mum's to cook an egg without carrying boiling hot water! Some people here use a chip basket

with veggies in the same sort of idea you can leave the pan of water on the stove once they are cooked and just lift the chip pan out with your veggies in.. Boiling water and sore wrists/hands is a dangerous combination. We need one with tiny tiny holes for rice though🧐

Well done sorting out your meds it's just so stressful especially after the awful time you had last year getting the Lithium dose right 🙄they are annoying doing that.

Oh no!!! Elephant girl is going home😕poor LA when he realises that she really will not be in school😓 That boy is an optimist. Imagine that commute yours was bad enough!

Love the beautiful pic of that river in India. The lights are so pretty 😊

Good job I made mushrooms on toast yesterday if it was toast day!

Keep on getting better and take it easy ((())))

vegan hot lemon for you

Morning Toady. Well I am so pleased that you have heating and hot water! Yippee😊 Successful repair done at a good price too, but.....

I understand oh I do! We have a lovely lovely chap who does our decorating and he is wonderful, but he is here for HOURS and HOURS and I want to scream when his van pulls up and yes want to double lock the door when he goes and put a chair under the handle for good measure!!!

It's done😊 breathe....and recover. Rest and recuperation is the order of today. You can scowl all day if you fancy it😁

My friend came over yesterday so no 'me time' yesterday either🙄but it's only been 3 months since her wife died I get it.

Roll on the next time I am ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

Food yes food is needed...

that one is supposed to be vegan!!! never tried that😮

• frogmorton
    edited 25. Feb 2023, 06:58
    Options

Sorry everyone that was yesterday's post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't double press send😳

So sorry to worry anyone.

Morning Joan the lady in the village had someone with her so I had to leave our talk till Monday. Thank you Paul had a lovely day out for his birthday ☺️ Hope you and Sue are ok? ((())) xxx

Reshmi bless you for worrying about me I am so sorry I just didn't double click!

How are you doing today are you any better? It's a bad virus this time isn't it? You could really do with looking after you not a grumpy Dad🙄 ah well you'll always help your Mum I know that.

Yesterday for me was fine we were out most of it Paul took the day off apart from first thing and last thing when he went in and phoning in the office at 4!

I do hope today is much better for you all but you especially. I noticed you did your MTX jab yesterday so extra ((())) for you.

Morning Toady good to hear you sounding brighter yesterday. Yes it was the 'send button' issue again sorry about that.

Have you recovered yet? I forgot to tell you that my poor Sis had a visitor most of last week so she is in deeeep recovery mode like you were. Bless her she is exhausted 🙄 You can imagine can't you?

I sort of had a stay of execution as the rumpy lady already had a visitor so I was able to procrastinate 😳 instead I continue to worry about it...

Winnie is the tiniest little girl and very sweet if she doesn't have a home she can stay and the cats will eventually get on I think. 🐾 🤞

The Evri man wanted to speak?!!! What was that about?!!! Normally they just want to chuck your parcels at you and dash off🙄

Thanks for the cuppa kettle on here hot lemon for Bosh

tea or coffee for the rest of us

• bosh
    Options

Morning everyone xx

wppl xx

ps cheese and fish free sushi we can all enjoy

hi Toni

how are you?

glad you’re ok

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

;; Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) what plants will you have in your garden. Have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I hope you have a quiet day today. and you got to the post box good.

Barbara (()) I hope everything is alright there (()) how is Mr B (()) love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (())) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) how is your nail (()) that’s good Paul (()) enjoyed his day. Winnie is lovely if someone loved her you would think they would be looking for her wouldn’t you. Have a good day. Love to your friend she is doing well (()) love to Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) are you feeling any better now. Love to your mum (()) I hope you have a good day

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you?

im feeling slightly better actually mum made this Indian savoury dish with lots of “healing” spices, lots of crushed black pepper etc which has helped my cough thanks

my back was hurting so much due to coughing that even sleeping on back pillow wasn’t soothing it much

👍

mums not too bad thanks

dad is ok - ish

Basically he saw doc about blood pressure then more recently got antibiotics for virus but didn’t mention memory issues etc 🤷‍♀️

I’ll leave it there on dad - explanation for now as I don’t want to tire myself out but thanks for asking 🙏

bfn toady tc xx

ps ML the saleswoman lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you?

im feeling a little bit better atm thanks my mum made poha or (chi -ray- pol- ow as I call it in Bengali) with lots of spices that benefit throat so that felt v therapeutic thanks 🙏

Thanks about wire chip sieve / pan and lemon drink 👍

im still tired so I won’t repeat what I told toady but not because I’m being rude of course 😀

My mum likes to cook for bill sometimes but sometimes she feels a bit pressured by his meal expectations, I said he should just count himself lucky that you’re his mil, I can imagine him complaining to a (fictitious) substitute mil, commanding, “I’m hungry make me some food”, she would reply, “there’s the kettle, here’s a pot noodle, knock yourself out’ lol, I’d just say, “knock yourself out, here’s a battering ram, not stinking out the kitchen by making ooky leg of lamb” lol, lamb what a nasty thought, apparently he was spoiled as a child 🙄

doesn’t mean he should be spoiled as an adult

BR played in PP house in nursery but refused other babies entry - he pushed them out 😱

Big bro is a bad influence

bfn T just going to rest tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni 🌺

im back again😀

im glad P enjoyed his birthday and the day out

birthday cake at end of post, I know not quite right sort of cake lol, but I’ve got PP on the brain now, 😂

and look, they’re stuck in muddy puddles, they seem quite happy about it though lol, I’m glad I’m not doing their laundry however 😱

that’s ok I’m glad it was just a tech issue type thing and that you hadn’t fallen v ill or something like that,

i tried to order a veggie burger takeaway yesterday but there was a tech prob 😡

anyway I got refunded and managed to get one today so that was good, am enjoying food more in a normal kind of way more or less👍

I was doing the point by point answering but I’m not quite there yet,

so I think I’ll end this post soon

bill is allergic to caffeine according to doc, but he’s still having it!

hes cut out espressos but still having normal coffee, cola, chocolate and so on!

What a silly person

ok bfn Toni tc xx

ps second pic just an old Woodstock pic but I thought more of our and toady’s pal Alice lol. Xx

• bosh
    Options

👋Joan

How are you both doing today?

we’re a bit better thanks

getting there slowly

bye tc xx

ps healthy tofu xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni

I liked the elephant toast by the way 👍

dad is being v difficult and stubborn he’s sleeping in spare room atm so mum doesn’t catch any bad colds etc in addition to her chest infection but he’s not using portable heater so mum and I have been switching it on and off which hurts our backs etc, so I told him today he has to take some responsibility and do this himself, he agreed at long last.

he just keeps on making things harder than they need to be

thanks about river pic

have you seen 1899 on NF? sort of spooky, ghosts at sea, period drama element, fantasy and so on a bit scary but I fast forwarded frightening bits lol, might be worth seeing, v atmospheric, it made me think of portholes and eerie sea - related images so I might put one or two at end of this post.

so doc told bill that caffeine is bad for his acid reflux but he’s just doing selective caffeine- avoidance, what a silly billy lol, he could try all sorts of alternatives of course, like chicory maybe, but I know he wouldn’t appreciate me sticking my ghostly oar in lol, as that’s how he’d see it, even cutting out coffee and coffee- replacements would be no bad nor impossible thing of course, especially if done slowly, but of course if bill had that much self discipline and common sense he’d at least be boiling his own noodles by now rather than relying on a pot noodle mountain purchased from the corner shop maybe lol.

yes v possible that the teddy pigs were influenced by Peppa 👍

sis told me LA got in a massive mood because she told him 1+2 doesn’t equal 7 - oh dear 😂

Bye for now Toni, tc xx

• toady
    Options

Hi all 👋 well this is cold! 😬 oh how quickly you get used to it warming up a bit, has been quite miserable and I wasn't prepared at all. Still nowhere to go and not much to do so hope it warms up again by the time I do.

Glad you had a better day (I presume) for Paul's birthday frog and you were able to go out 😀 hope you have a good Sunday too, alone time soon maybe? Monday? 🤔 Yes v glad to be without any persons in house today especially with it being so not nice, I was v lucky indeed it was nowhere near this unpleasant even having the boiler off and there was sun both days. Your poor poor sis having visitors, real actual staying visitors, oh the horror 😱 like little BR, we want to be in our Peppa Pig house with no-one else in there with us, yes push the other babies out BR quite right 😂😂. Oh dear the broach the awkward topic thing is still hanging over you, I suppose there isn't the faintest chance of a cowardly note? If not I hope you get it 'off' you soon 😬. Hope all are well and kitties too, had a v quick round of the garden this morning even though staying out was a non-starter, but I have pics of Mrs B I will add them in tomorrow 😊 I am heading off early tonight I think to get warm I don't see the rest of the evening being up to much may as well cut it short. Plenty of new cafe stock after yesterday's shop, hot x buns scones etc (and yes tomatoes!). Have a good night :) xx

Hello joan yes nice & quiet thank you today and my grocery shop all in yesterday so no-one calling either. Not very nice though, maybe it will warm up a bit gradually in the week. Have seen all the birds and Mr & Mrs B they seem to be getting along? maybe now it's Spring they are forgetting any past quarrels & thinking 'oh well I suppose he/she is not so bad' 😂. Have a good Sunday :) xx

Hi bosh glad you are feeling better after your mum's lovely warming dish that sounds very nice this weather 😊. Better than a pot noodle, oh I laughed out loud at that little imaginary riposte 😂. Yes re DV I quite understand, say no more. Hope your weekend is ok when will you next see EF, is it still the case your parents still go over for Saturdays sometimes but not today maybe. V amused about little BR too especially after it being topical how much we all don't want people in the house, Toni too, it's a very good metaphor life imitates art etc, well that's not quite right but anyway 😂. I hoped to go for a better walk today but the weather scotched that so all I want tonight is a quick tea & toast even though it's not toast day and get to bed. I love the pic I'm not sure I have ever found the right turning for the groovy way but there's still hope I suppose 😂 btw I have taken the scissors to my hair again today so try not to recoil too much at the ghastly spectacle ✂️ I'd love to put the chopped off bits out in the hope birds would use it in their nests but apparently they aren't keen 😕 not much else I can do with it I don't think dollies' wig making is something I want to get into 🤔. Have a good evening :) xx

Love to Barbara, Kitty and any callers 😘 xx

• bosh
    Options

Thanks toady 🐸

the babysitting at EF’s did happen fairly regularly at one point true, but all sorts things happened after that mainly sis and bill got covid then mum and dad not too well etc so that’s not happening atm

i didn’t walk today as felt so exhausted after yesterday’s walk

yes weather’s got ooky again

l’ll leave it there getting a bit tired good night toady tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning!

Think that will be my last Val's café pic I think I've found them all.

Joan sadly I do think Minnie was probably either lost by a feral mum-cat or kicked out by an evil person so she will stay with Lucy. Really sad, but she is loved now. My nail isn't much better not infected, but still looks 'wrong' will have to go back to the Drs soon. It seems so trivial while the NHS is in such trouble though. How are you and Sue doing? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you feeling today? I am pleased that you are on the mend even if you are still tired.

Poha your mum made Poha! that's lovely I would LOVE some of that😋 the spices would definitely help your throat!

Thank you so much for Paul's cake it's lovely just what he needs being on his diet and not being able to eat the real stuff ATM😊PP is perfect Piggy perfect!

BIL is certainly spoiled he is very lucky to have your Mum as his MIL. He does seem to expect a lot from her culinarily speaking it is a bit cheeky. Pot noodles😂 Oh gosh I used to love them when I was a teenager. Lucy always has one in her flat just in case she can't be bothered to cook too. I doubt your sister spoils BIL tooooo much she has two little boys who need her more not just one big one😉

What is he doing still having caffeine!!!!!!!! Honestly! I dodge it by a mile myself and I'm not actually allergic🙄 Coca cola would probably be the worst with it being fizzy too. As you say just gently wean yourself off that's what I did.

Your Dad is very odd indeed. A good idea to avoid giving your Mum his cold though I am glad he is helping with the heater now. He is obviously bigger and turning it on and off will be easier than for you and your Mum. Well done standing up to him, pat on the back for you.

That sounds good 1899 I might try that. I need something new to iron to. Is there quite a lot of it? Like the porthole pics.

Oh dear me 1+2 does not equal 7 your sister is quite right. LA needs to trust your sister she is a very intelligent woman. It runs down teh female line in your family tell him😉

Right better get something done I suppose. Take care now ((()))

Hello Toady how are you this morning?

It was chillier yesterday and quite shockingly too. Good job it was milder for your repairs yes you were lucky for February it could have been far worse brrrr!

Yes my poor, poor sister! A real 'staying over and eating your food and using your bathroom' type of visitor😥 Dreadful not even a cute entertaining one like Bosh's LA. She survived and it does tend to happen at least once a year. She needs BR's PP house on her own bless her.

A cowardly note won't do sadly I will get it done and over with tomorrow morning....gulp!

All kitties are well ATM which is good although Sleek had one or two quiet days Thursday and Friday she seems back on form now.

Am toasting some of your hot crossed buns for breakfast hope that's ok. Any crumbs can be given to Mrs B and Mr is he is behaving. We won't still any of your tomatoes I know how pricey they are ATM🙄

Take care and keep warm everyone!

• bosh
    Options

Morning everyone xx

wppl xx

ps frog sandwich lol and my sisters fashionable new coat xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good day. Love to your carers (()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) when you cut your hair it’s how you wanted not anyone else. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) how are you doing (()) how is Mr B’s hip (()) love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) thank you for all the café photos you wouldn’t think there would be so many. Sue said Call the midwife is on tonight. Sorry about all your sisters visitors (()) that’s nice Lucy can keep Minnie she has a good home now (()) love to your friend (()) she is doing well. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (()

Reshmi (()) how are you feeling now (()). love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you today?

thanks about dad

oh yes peppa Pig house I didn’t think of it like that but that’s an appropriate and really great idea, houses we can push people out of lol

he also hit some babies but I know he’s learned this from big bro unfortunately, BR is a very gentle guy most of the time one of the few times I saw him really angry was because he wanted a (new) smartphone, well a young man has to move with the times you know? Lol, he can’t be using mummy’s phone when he’s a grown man of two after all haha.

im not feeling that bad atm thanks though I have had coconut water and a high protein lunch, so some of this relatively energetic feeling is only temporary I know, cough is still there but maybe slightly less on balance

Ok I know I’ve not answered everything but I’ll leave it there

bye toady tc xx

ps roobarb & c inspired toast art xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

At the moment I’m not feeling too bad thanks but had coconut water etc

I think my cough is a bit better than yesterday thanks 🙏

mum isn’t too bad today thanks 👍

but dad is being v difficult really

bfn take care xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you this afternoon?

i seemed to have been more tired than I realised lol

still it was good to have a proper rest

That’s a nice VC pic 👍

thanks about mums poha it is v delicious

im a bit better thanks but although nasty cough has improved a bit it’s still annoying me and am getting some nasty pains, back etc as a result of this cough so physio isn’t having effect it should do

You’re welcome about cake 👍

yes bill is def cheeky

I like pot noodles too, but if it were up to bill he’d probably be living on them lol

and then complain to sis saying, “Doc says there’s too much salt in my diet, I wonder why?” 😂

Yes well a normal person would listen to docs advice I agree, but what runs through bills rather petulant mind, who really knows?

1899 is a series some quite ooky bits though so I would fast forward if you want something soothing to iron to however maybe not quite the right thing

im re- watching henrys cat lol, he eats jelly Baby sandwiches please don’t tell bill tho 😂

dad is ok - ish but really being difficult

he scared my sis my by calling her out of the blue about something trivial she thought he was with the paramedics again, bless her😔

hes being a bit of a handful to v much understate it

hope you are having a more relaxed day?

ok gtg consume more paracetamol yummy lol

bfn Toni tc xx

ps inside a dolls house - less expensive than pp house - I can almost afford it lol xx

• toady
    Options

Hi all 😊 quick line from me bit tired after the week's doings but nice and quiet today so am taking it easy. Is it a fraction warmer? Maybe 🤔 nothing to really make you want to skip round the garden though, more like scuttle in quickly and get the kettle on again.

Here are the latest Mrs B pics, as you will see frog she is looking fine 😀 under that ivy is one of her favourite haunts so yes she is definitely reclaiming her own bits of territory and as far as I can tell Mr B is behaving - no other excess B's around that I know of. Aren't her feathers beautiful and such a lovely head when you think she was down to the new quills when last pictured in here. Not much else doing in the garden so am just pottering in the garage with bits & pieces. Must not let housework slip back, says I to myself 😬. Hope all's well with you sorry the pesky nail is not responding, I'm sure you've tried tea tree type things among what you mentioned, have seen v good reviews of some but you do worry the 'cleared up in 2 days' sort are the bribed type of reviewers, wish they wouldn't do that 🙄. I will think of you tomorrow for your unwelcome task 😱 come in here for a restorative won't you. Love to all and hope Sleek is consistently herself again over the next few days/week🤞. Still plenty of buns for breakfast, yes the birds will get the crumbs - I did a fairly nifty thing with the toms 3 for 2 and another coupon-y bit off so they were a good buy actually and of course the time will come when all toms consumed will be my own (galloping optimism!) 😂. Have a good night I will be off early again I think :) xx

Hello joan, hope you have both had a good Sunday. I wouldn't say my haircut is my dream hairstyle exactly but actually thinking about it I have had worse from professionals 😂 not all their fault though, you need years to get the hang of how awkward mine is to deal with 🙄 it's not one thing or the other. Have a good week and hope you enjoyed the tv tonight :) xx

Hi bosh, I love the little house can I have second refusal if you decide against it, I wouldn't gazump of course. I have a little set of drawers a bit like that and a herb tray although theirs are growing unlike mine 🙄. Oh dear BR has been using tactics other than politely asking babies to leave, oops well maybe he had provocation maybe they were double glazing sales-babies. I like the toast too 😀 shame to butter it, almost. Glad you managed a rest and hope you have a good night, sorry not much news have been doing nothing much today. See you next time 👋 :) xx

Love to all and to all a good night 😘 xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

don’t worry about short(er) posts

maybe annoying sales babies yes

or maybe the power of being first baby in pp house went to his head he’s having to fight for his toys a lot of the time when big bro is around

have a good night tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Good night everyone xx

• frogmorton
    edited 27. Feb 2023, 06:52
    Options

I wonder whether Bosh knows this café it's supposed to be in Reading??? Doesn't look too healthy though.....

Joan I think I have run right out of 'Val's cafes ' now ah well there were loads weren't there?! Thanks Sue! I will look forward to watching call the midwife on catch up now that I can. WE were most miffed it got moved. Yes Minnie has a home for life now bless her she just needs to meet Winnie and make friends🤞 Thank you for caring about my friend she is doing well even though she herself doesn't believe it. ((())) for you and Sue xxx

Morning Reshmi I had the frog sandwich thanks I was worried it would be full of flies, but luckily it was vegan cheese and 🍅 Not a jelly baby sandwich either. I have a feeling a few people we know might like to try them!

How are you feeling today? I can believe you are aching in your back with all the coughing and so tired you lose a lot of sleep when you've got a cough ((())) If I lived next door I'd be knocking on the door like BIL for some of your Mum's cooking.

I think you and Lucy have your pot noodles consumption under control unlike BIL.

Well you know BR can't be pushed around by other babies. I think as he's such a sweet chap he was probably just defending the Peppa pig house. Do you know I always wanted a really lovely dolls house! Maybe I'll have a Grandaughter (or a Grandson who likes that sort of thing you never know) one day and then I can get one😉 look at the herbs on teh windowsill!

Oh dear your Dad is a challenge imagine him scaring your sister like that! He really is going odd as he gets older. I bet she worries about you and your Mum trying to look after him and cope with DV.

Have you watched Anne with an E? Think it's on Netflix. Lucy and I loved it. I visited the grumpy lady yesterday afternoon and managed to get her on to much happier subjects including that series. I will not iron to 1899 sounds as though I might need Paul around!

Well I hope you will feel well enough to get to the groups(s) this week. Take care and rest that sore back.

Morning Toady how are you today?

I saw the lady yesterday I braved it! She wasn't too pleased, but we managed (eventually) to get onto happier subjects and when I left she was ok. I deserve a pat on the back I really do. I also saw my lovely neighbours as a reward. They were as lovely as always such a genuine couple.

Look at Mrs B! She looks really well her feathers look very healthy she is so pretty and Mr B seems to be behaving himself. His head wasn't turned phew! I am so relieved that you haven't had to call in the bird version of Relate! Her head looks lovely and soft wouldn't you just love to stroke her?😍

I am working on my nail and might just get there I really don't want some of the medication they offer you at the Drs. I think it's processed through the liver which is busy already with other meds. Yes those snake oil sellers with their fake reviews ought to be removed😠

Sleek is still doing ok so far bless her. Even ate some of Paul's ham yesterday! Stay well pusskin I need you.

Well done getting your tomatoes at a bargain price! Yes we will be growing our own very soon I will do teh same as before tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce that should see me right. Gosh it's nearly MARCH!!!!!!!!!! come on Toni and Toady!!!

Take care everyone who calls by 'old' and new😊