Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,463
    Options

Morning everyone😊

A couple of photos of Tia's new business (no advertising!) the first is the hydrotherapy pool the second is of mostly family. Tia in the middle Kari second right Paul at the back on the left.

Joan yes we were really upset about the scan, but nothing we could do about it I suppose such is life. I thoughts surely they have more than one maybe not. We finally saw Call the Midwife after a very tiring day at Tia's open day see pics above. No dachshunds came in today, but lots and lots of other 🐢 Take care both of you ((())) xxx

Morning Toady! Well I never a very early Toad! Well done getting your compost ready do tell me what you have planted I will try to do mine later as you can see yesterday was very busy here.

So you can in theory get through to HAH, but not really in practise with the half a dozen mobile numbers no doubt. I quite like web chats - when they work!

Eating more is harder than eating less. I have had to do it in the past (very much so for lucy when she was on chemo) and tended to opt for increasing calories in individual foodstuffs. Full fat milk. Cream where she'd have it. Full fat cheeses, hot chocolates instead of tea, mango instead of oranges etc. I suppose a reversal of making sensible choices when you're trying to lose weight! Definitely if you snack too much you can end up eating less at actual mealtimes which defeats the object. Well done though for doing your best. We all need a bit in reserve as Paul says.

What's extra lovely is how close the verbena is to the window so i can watch the pair of finches enjoying the seed heads😊 I am lucky.

Have a really good day and yes eat a 🍩 too if you canπŸ˜‹

Morning Reshmi how are you feeling today? I hope the cough goes soon and you don't need the Dr🀞 All well here thank you. Your poor mum I hope she just slept oddly and her back is easier today.

OMG QJ's husband is just gorgeous!🀣

Shall we buy some Dad/husband leashes? Good idea don't you think? If needs be a sister leash too! You were a good girls then apart from your artistic endeavours!! Say no more🀐

It is difficult to join in existing conversations. Thing is really if I am in a conversation and someone is nearby just arrived I try to wrap it up quickly so we can include the person as soon as possible. Probably because I know it's not nice feeling on the outside. As you say it happens.

Right ok RR is busy being creative on a Tuesday so he is absent. Shame really because he sounds a very gregarious person even if sometimes a bit (a lot!) tactless.πŸ™„ You do well not to panic if someone leaves a 1mm social distance! Gosh!! I would want to run off! If the man had done that to someone just out of hospital you can imagine the outcome.

If you do decide to volunteer for VA you must let me know how it goes. No pressure of course it might not be for you.

Poor Paul - the CT machine broke down and his apt was postponed until 17th March when it should be fixed I supposeπŸ™„thanks thanks for remembering and asking though.

Well I must say I am impressed at the new 'Star baker' in the family LA!! I thought your sister's last attempt was pretty good and your Mum is the best of everyone! He is so funny - thanks for that.πŸ˜…

Have a good day.

take care everyone

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,111
    edited 5. Mar 2023, 09:07
    Options

Morning everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,944
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good day thinking of you. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) have a good time sorting your seeds it’s so cold. A little of what you fancy does you good.

Barbara (()) i hope you and everyone are alright (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancΓ© (()) have a good day

Toni (()) Tia’s place is lovely I hope she does very well it’s good having a hydrotherapy pool for animals (()) what time his Paul’s appointment on the 17 the same day has mine mine his 10 15. How is your knee (()) love to your friend (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (()) have a good day

Reshmi (()) I hope you feel better now (()) sorry about your mum having a bad back i hope it does calm down soon (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni toady and Joan

how are you all?

stiff neck still a prob so I’m trying to be silent today

bfn tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

I must admit I’ve got an energy burst right now

using neck support

so I’m sending a v small postie

annoying about P’s scan but at least he’s booked in for another one fairly soon

Mums back better but she has bad stomach today

dad is being dad 😑

shower not working properly no hot water

I had a cold shower and washed hair in sink ooks

plumber coming tomorrow

EF ok thanks πŸ‘

bye tc xx

ps yummy

• bosh
    Options

hi toady 🐸

stiff neck has reemerged

had shower with cold water today very ooky

i like flapjacks but I know what you mean certain foods get fashionable

most off putting lol

how are things today?

I haven’t been outside

dad sometimes starts sleeping with boiling tea in his hand and I have to wake him up

v stressful

sis got some free pens and pencils with new job

alright for some

im still writing with a quill lol

bfn toady tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi joan

sorry can’t remember exactly what you wrote and my neck is stiff

but we’re all ok today more or less

apart from mum has stomach ache

hope you’re both ok?

bfn tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,154
    Options

Hi all, have just seen a glimmer of sunlight! 🌞 Wonders will never cease. Shall try to remember that when it plummets to minus 4 on whatever night that is 😬.

Frog how lovely that the hydrotherapy is up & running 😊 or as near as, depending if that is still prep/ open day &c. A nice warm tub and a few little dogs in there with me too today, that would be ideal, much nicer than in the RA dept (not that I ever have). Hope it all goes swimmingly (groan). I have indeed got some seeds into pots today (in no small part because I said I would publicly so I had to, despite it really still being offputtingly cold) - inc. some last years' that didn't get done then or failed - sweet pea x 3 varieties, delphinium, geum, agastache, verbena bonariensis, allium millenium, and cup & saucer vine. More to follow. I've been waiting for some small seed tray lids for ever & ever on backorder from ama*on and can't bring myself to give up & buy elsewhere because they were so cheap πŸ˜‚. Anyway I have a larger propagator, and things can go outside too now πŸ‘οΈ. Probably not doing things in the perfect order or the order I'd like in an ideal world but felt I must make a start and yes I'm calling it Feb. I was wondering about getting an auger for hole digging, long handled, as I seem to need one enough to merit it - digging bamboo in deep enough etc - any experience with them? I will keep eating up thank you, yes I usually give anything low fat or 'light' a wide berth &c, I will plod on and see what I can do by adding in stuff here & there - even 2kg, I would love to put on - and stay on, please. Most times when I lose some it seems to go v quickly, at which point you think you could have spent your food money on something else πŸ˜‚. Trifle for breakfast, I meant to say, yes it might not come to that πŸ˜„ but cream in coffee on yogurt &c definitely. Have a good Sunday afternoon, well evening almost :) xx

Hello joan, I have got on a little way with my planting but it would be nice to get outdoors too soon. If we are all going to be short of tomatoes and salad it does make sense to grow a bit. What do you think of £1.15 for a first class stamp from April, I was joking a few years back when I'd say you can see a time when a stamp will be a pound. 25p in little booklets out of a machine, that's what I still expect them to be. 😱 Yes a little of what you fancy, I can't worry about whether what I'm eating is the most good for you or healthy really, my cholesterol etc always seems ok so it's better for it to be fattening! Fancy you having your appt now the same day as Paul, hopefully a different time or the cafe will somehow have to try and be in 2 places at once keeping you & Toni both company. Have a good week :) xx

Hi bosh thanks for the interesting posts & replies 😊 yes I probably should try out new things and cuisines, I suppose I don't really cook in the proper sense - I don't just eat ready meals or anything, but it's not what you call cooking from scratch either. Sweet is perhaps more my thing than savoury probably because some savoury I don't get on with, some veg, onions, don't like garlic, etc. Sorry to hear about your plumbing, cold showers omg 😱 can't even bear to think. I do hope they can come promptly all I keep thinking since boiler being off is thank goodness for hot water thank goodness for hot water🀞. Hope you got warm again after in a warm bit of house, plus slippers πŸ‘οΈ they must not fall into LA's hands for sure πŸ˜‚ I have little woolly dogs or is it cats on mine πŸ€”. The sun has gone in again now so it's definitely slippers weather. Sorry you have extra worry that your Dad might spill hot tea, there are only so many things you can think of πŸ˜” hope your mum has a better day tomorrow too. Btw don't worry mentioning your neck, mine may be stiff but it's not painful, that would be a different matter I just forget mine almost, only annoying in the sense you have to turn all of yourself to look round etc but that could be worse. Hope EF all ok and no littleys being made to cycle in the freezing cold (cold weather is one thing I suppose it might make you hardy 😬 but bad unsafe conditions is taking it a bit far). New pens & pencils for sis, ooh envy, alright for some as you say; my favourite bit of new schools was new pencil case and 'stuff', funny how you can hate maths but still like your ruler and geometry set πŸ˜€. Hope your evening is ok see you soon πŸ‘‹ xx

Love to everyone β˜•οΈ xx

• bosh
    edited 5. Mar 2023, 21:15
    Options

Hi toady

I’m glad you’re neck doesn’t hurt

i did manage to get warm after cold shower thanks

yes the littleys are ok thanks

mum said her stomach prob is related to antibiotics

yw about my replies etc

im rather sleepy but ok thanks

bye toady have a good night tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Nice pics Toni πŸ‘

have a good night tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Joan I will have to ask Paul what time on 17th he had the phone call so I don't know that he told me. I remember yours was 17th so it's the morning. I will be rooting for you. No more Call the Midwife no more Death in ParadiseπŸ˜” ah well hope you and Sue are ok?? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi - oh no! Not your neck😣 and when the shower is cold too just when some hot water beating down on it would have helped so much. Have you got a microwavable wheatbag for your neck? I know you ahve a support which is good, but gosh necks (like backs) are just awful ((()))

I see Dad was being Dad. Wouldn't want him attached on a leash to you in that mood. Probably cross that he had to pay a plumber mine would have beenπŸ™„

Your poor Mum too having abad stomach hope it's ok today?

Thanks Tia's open day went very well.

Did you see I found a cafΓ© above especially for BILπŸ˜‰

I expect it will be time for a visit by next weekend. I wonder whether LA will visit over the Easter holidays this time. I bet he has already packed his bags full of his brother's cuddlies😁

Take care and stay in the warm today or at least wrap up very well ((())) xxx

Morning Toady! How are you?

Thanks Tia will probably start the business as soon as the pool is up to temperature - about a week.

I tried hydrotherapy when I was pregnant and it was so warm I was nearly sick. Having said never tried it for my bones πŸ€” One of the nearby VA groups is based in the hospital with one and I think they can use it. I went once with two other forum members from here, but we didn't like the group felt a bit left out and (at the time) far too young!

I had to locate my seed tray lids the ones which fit on the bamboo seed trays? they still fit and are ok, but I failed to get any seeds in! Largely because my dearest husband wanted a day out. So we went to somewhere in the Cotswolds which was ok to be fair, but rather annoyingly time consuming - the journey that is. the soup was lovely as was the cafΓ© we found. An auger! What a great idea I would never have thought of one! If they are a reasonable price I think what a good idea.

Well done you getting some seeds in! I am ashamed of myself😳 thoroughlyπŸ˜• It's the safari supper this Saturday so in for a manic week getting ready for that. Good news is I got 'starter'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to do vegan tapas. Will give them all a Vermouth aperitif it being Spanish I hopeπŸ€”

It is so much easier to lose weight than gain it. I think your appetite goes a bit with the RA especially if it's active. Yes bung the cream on when you can and don't stop your walks. If you ate meat you could have gone for higher fat contents, but that's no good. Keeping the RA under control might help so we will eat anti inflammatory this week:

• dachshund
    Options

Good Morning Everyone

Kitty (()) I hope you have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Vbal (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) have a good day. When I was at school I liked my compass. I’m sorry you have a problem eating (()) that’s a problem you have with RA is it. I have Osteoarthritis.

Barbara (()) I hope all is well there. Have a good day. Love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancΓ© (())

Toni (()) good luck to Tia (()) I used to go to a hydrotherapy pool I went for 20 years the water was not has hot as it should have been and I always had tummy ache after going so I stopped. Love to your friend (()) the dogs are good company for her (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I’m sorry you have a stiff neck (()) I’m sorry your mum has tummy ache (()) I hope both your pains soon go. Have a good day

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you?

this message will be a quick one due to neck etc

will try to post again later

i think my parent’s wedding anniversary celebration is either this weekend or next, need to check, meal out on a Sunday including EF but of course only if everyone, especially mum is well.

mum had a kind of hypo this morning

I helped her

her stomach still hurts

no wheat bag atm

but neck is not too bad atm thanks

just being careful

knees are a bit ooky but that happens sometimes

they’re getting better now actually

now that I’m in the warm

saw some kids wearing LA’s two horned hat lol

hes set a trend

B isn’t too bad moaning about plumbers expense indeed you’re right there

i won’t tell Bill about that shop

he’ll start living there lol

bfn Toni tc x

• bosh
    Options

Hi joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

my necks not too bad thanks but I’m being careful

mum isn’t feeling too well atm but I think her stomach ache has improved slightly

bfn tc xx

πŸ‘‹ toady xx

• toady
    Options

Hi all 😊 it was not horrible for a minute or two there this morning, so I'm counting that as the best we're going to get for a day or two

Probably best to go to the Cotswolds when you did frog, even if it was slightly enforced πŸ˜„ maybe you were able to get at your seed trays today. I will report back as to augers if & when, there are plenty about inc at 🐝& Q (not that they'd deliver, if I wanted), they aren't that pricey but I should think being long enough is the main thing so you are not stooping as soon as you get 1ft down, and strong ofc. Don't think I'll buy the drill bit type 🀨. I picked up a couple more seeds yesterday online but only necessaries like beans & toms, nothing too frivolous; but I was rather in danger of being drawn into excess flower seeds on another site bc they always make things look so enviable. Apart from an annoying habit they have of using pics as headers or in emails that don't seem to correspond to something they sell πŸ™„ . I was looking at the plantable comic relief red noses but really you/they are as well off buying cheap seeds and making a direct donation I think. You & Joan have not sold me on the idea of hydrotherapy 😬 I think I'll continue to pass. Ooh well done landing 'starter' for the safari supper πŸ˜€ that's a result. Good luck with the tapas & any Spanish accompaniments. What do you think of Bake Off the musical, in theory? I think imagination slightly fails me there πŸ˜„. Still any 'pastry week' choux buns gratefully received & I will indeed keep eating up, I was looking at some online items as you know and one box of flapjacks (mistake I presume!) were marked for age verification/over 18s what did they have in them you may ask apart from tropical fruit. Have a good evening :) xx

Hello joan, yes compasses were very satisfying! I would probably still be drawn to things like that in shops even if I had no real use for them. It's the same with lovely tubes of paint and artists' materials even though I don't really want to do any art. Yes I have the RA it seems to have that effect on me, not everyone I don't think. But I was only little to begin with that doesn't help I suppose. Have a good day, chilly by Tuesday, apparently, worse up North though isn't it β„οΈπŸ˜¬. xx

Hi bosh thanks for the wave πŸ‘‹ I am on way to bid on a nosegay auction in 10 mins, so better go and pay attention & see you later possibly :) xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni

plumber has temp fixed shower

and will be back in a few days with shower replacement part or something like that

water was a bit too warm but not scalding and def good for neck thanks πŸ‘

dad was in a mood yes, but he can afford it really and wastes money on all sort of things

glad T’s opening went well

Sis said BR got in a big mood one day when she gave him a really late lunch

but it was natural he was just hungry poor chap

i get moody when I’m v hungry too, with no cheese sandwich or super power - creating carrot on the horizon πŸ₯•

freezing today isn’t it?

bye for now Toni tc xx

ps moroccan carrot salad no dairy - substances in sight πŸ˜‡xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

how are you this afternoon?

shower has been temporarily fixed by plumber

and he’ll fix properly it with replacement part in a few days πŸ‘

my sis doesn’t like onions either well at least that’s what she says, if someone cooks something and she eats it and someone says btw that contained the leek’s less attractive cousin or whatever she’ll say, β€œoh I didn’t like that”, even though she’s just said she enjoyed the meal, lol, a bit of porky pie telling.

terrible arguments going on at home really

anyway I can’t do too much about it

littleys are ok thanks

mums not too bad atm thanks but had sort of hypo in the morning

plumber arrived promptly thank goodness

I saw a littley today called George hovering near the jelly sweets section of supermarket his dad said slightly sternly, β€œ come here G, no sweets today”, and poor innocent George obeyed! Unlike a certain Lord I know lol.

i had to knock three times v loudly in an effort to raise vampire dad from his stupor so he could meet the plumber

so dad was shouting at me and poor mum was v ill almost simultaneously this morning

bye tc xx

ps vampire- house, or possibly my humble abode for the viewing pleasure of the toad, whose magic boiler in the depths of night eerily glowed (and sentiments to that effect lol) xx

• toady
    edited 6. Mar 2023, 18:33
    Options

Hi again bosh, well I have returned victorious from my auction πŸ₯‡ on an item that had 5 watchers, 2 of them in the last day supposedly, & no other bidder than me which just goes to support my 'watchers are very peculiar' opinion. πŸ™…β€β™€οΈ

I'm really so sorry all is not peace & harmony at HV today πŸ˜• I suppose temp fixed hot water is a very small consolation but it's a pity temporary or preferably permanent fixes and spare parts are not so easily available for all life's circumstances πŸ˜”. Hope your mum is feeling better than she was from the hypo, also it's understandable if the antib's have affected her but not nice of course. I really shouldn't laugh at your image of having to knock 3 times to raise vampire dad but then again you'd probably say we have to laugh at things good or bad, what else can you do. I love the eerily glowing house and much better than an icy ooky house this weather although I think if my boiler was glowing that eerily I would be getting out the filling loop and adjusting the pressure πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚. Oh so your sis has been known to backtrack on her onion position has she πŸ€”πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ŽοΈ (leek's less attractive cousin, lol πŸ˜„), as long as there were no m&s daffs in among them 😬! Yes it's a bit iffy changing your tune after the event. Poor littley George, no sweets but how very obedient. Perhaps he's the type to behave on the face of it but get his own back later by slipping a toad in his Dad's bed 🐸 like Just William would do. Well this toad is going for a hot cup of tea after my auction, I am not a calm bidder, even with a sniping tool I always think I will forget what account I'm logged in as and outbid myself or something πŸ˜‚ so there will be tea in the pot if required πŸ‘‹ xx Beautiful cups btw 😍!

Love to everyone here & not here 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    edited 7. Mar 2023, 06:34
    Options

Morning Joan how are you and Sue today? Thank you let's hope Tia's business does well. Hydrotherapy gave you stomach ache and made me feel queasy that is interesting isn't it? Paul should be having an echocardiograph on Friday so fingers crossed that machine is still working by then!!! Have a good day ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you? I see your neck was a little better yesterday, but you were still be cautious with it. That is just so sensible they can be 'set off' again so easily. Especially on a cold day like yesterday if we get tense backs and necks do not like tense muscles.

Oh dear was it and 'almost' hypo? The kind you head off quickly before it gets a hold? Well done looking after your Mum you are a very good caring daughter.

Anniversary meal is due soon. Ah that will no doubt include EF. Hopefully somewhere where you can find some nice sensible food to eat which won't upset your stomach🀞

I bet your dad can afford to sort out the shower, but some people don't like to spend their money. A shower at just the 'right' temperature can really help a sore neck (and back too if needs be). Hope the plumber is back soon with your replacement part.

I also get cross when I get really hungry it's awful when you need to eat and need to eat NOW! Poor BR I agree with him. What did I see? a carrot salad? Moroccan is it? πŸ€” looks rather nice that will easily fend off any witches I should think.

I have started practising for my Safari supper starter on Saturday. Going to do Spanish Tapas and give them all a vermouth cocktail to go with! I practised two things yesterday will do two more today.... not too much food as it's the starter and they have two more courses to eat after that. It will all be vegan though shhh!🀫 don't tell them!

Keep BIL away from today's eatery will you please😁

Take care watch those knees! ((()))

Morning Toadster how are you?

No time for the garden for me must clean and well really must tidy....I have visitors on Saturday for the safari supper don't I?πŸ™„

The spare room is groaning under the weight of all the junk collected in the last12 months😳

I have also been practising my starters for Saturday. Yesterday I did those salty potatoes? Paul loves them I think they are incredibly unhealthy) and a rather gorgeous polenta thingy. Will take pics of today's efforts I forgot yesterday.

There has to be something about hydrotherapy if it affected Joan's stomach and made me feel queasy don't you think???

Oh more 🌱 seeds! nope I have no space none at all I must desist as must you. Do not be tempted by the beautiful flower pictures. Gosh yes as far as the auger is concerned it must be very long otherwise you'll be in trouble pretty quickly. Love the 🐝 and Q! Hehe! I think you might be right they do deliver BIIIIG items not sure about long ones!

Yes I agree donate to red nose day let the children enjoy plantable noses.

I do like a nice flapjack not sure about the kind you have to be over 25 for thoughπŸ˜‚perhaps they have my Spanish Vermouth in them? Did you say Bake-off the Musical really? I think I might swerve that particular show. Unless it was a comedy maybe?πŸ€”

Right better get on!

turmeric oatmeal? maybe I'll think about it!

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) how are you feeling today have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) that’s good you got what you wanted at the auction. Have a good day. How about a chocolate muffin.

Barbara (()) how are you. Have a good day. Love to Mr B (()) how is he. and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancΓ© (())

Toni (()) Yes I hope the echocardiograph machine will be working by next Friday fingers and toes crossed (()) love to Paul (()) how is your brother doing (()) love to your friend (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (()) how are they.

take care
    joan xx
  • dachshund
    Options

Sorry Reshmi (()) I pressed the post to quick.

I hope your mum is alright after her hypo (()) I hope you don’t have to wait too long for the shower to be fixed. Have a good day

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

im not too bad thanks

neck is in the normal side ty

mum was feeling v unwell almost a hypo

but called me in time

I gave h sweets tc then she became ok

gtg use shower before return of the plumber

bfn tc xx

• toady
    edited 7. Mar 2023, 16:21
    Options

Hi all, not a half bad day at all 😊 at least if it's dropping cold again it will still be bright (it says).

Even though it's quite nice outdoors I have been sorting paperwork & things indoors, so I have not been wafting about the garden with seeds and secateurs like Margo Leadbetter frog, nothing to envy me for πŸ˜„ though my new seeds are here, that was super quick πŸ˜€ yes I will and must resist the pretties 🌱🌺. I can't find the picture I was going to ask you about now, they have changed the webpage I think just in that time πŸ™„ oh well it will save me from myself. I in my turn don't envy you either, doing practice runs of cookery, I didn't give a thought to that side. I get why the safari idea is good on the one hand but if it was a static supper only one person would have to tidy up - how long has it been running and was it a particularly tidy person who started it? The spare room is not yielding at all to being cleared up then πŸ˜” or is it just not being tackled, no time etc, understandably. Talking of tidying the only reason I started mine today was not conscientiousness but being spurred on by a random person's nice bedroom in the background of an ebay listing πŸ˜‚ oh gosh well any incentive I suppose. Have a good day I am going to apply myself to my next 'al fresco' shop, I managed to get a slot somehow there were none most times I checked - it will be the last one within my year's delivery pass thing, can't decide whether to renew now they are not doing their 3x your vouchers to pay towards it scheme any more (meanies). Enjoy the sun if you have it :) xx

Hello joan, thank you about my auction πŸ˜€ the seller messaged later to say they are away & will send when they get back (would have been nice if they had apologized for any inconvenience! 🀨 no hurry in fact but there might have been). I do like muffins I also buy a certain brand of chocolate brownies as a box of several packs fairly often which are quite good for calories and keep well 😊. I am doing my next grocery shop at the moment, they are out of my kitchen roll so I was looking at others, do people really pay things like Β£5.25 for a pack of 2 rolls, I'd expect an item of clothing for that πŸ˜‚. Have a good afternoon both :) xx

Hi bosh hope the plumbing is on schedule 🀞 see you later I expect xx