Options

Comments

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,115
    edited 7. Mar 2023, 20:39
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

oh my goodness what a day

dads cold has got bad again as he walked when not fully over the virus type thing

now heโ€™s not sounding too good, though the prob with dad is that he can be a bit of a drama king ๐Ÿคด

but mumโ€™s pretty good at assessing how he really feels and basically heโ€™s going to phone the doc tomorrow

bit of confusion regarding plumber, heโ€™s actually returning tomorrow morning

still at least I got a few things organised early ๐Ÿ‘

I will indeed try and keep our gastronome friend away from that particular eatery, though I fear I may be too late lol

Thanks about mum - I try my best

im not sure yet if anniversary meal will be happening, both mum and I have upset stomachs at the moment plus thereโ€™s the dad situation of course - anyway weโ€™ll just have to wait and see I suppose

Yes EF will be there if the meal takes place

The tapas starter sounds nice and the stronger the drink the less theyโ€™ll taste the food, only joking lol

My knees are ok now thanks, one knee hurt a bit outside in the cold, just twinges, the other was bad sleeping position but both ok atm thanks

I had diabetes blood test this morning

was watching Henryโ€™s Cat, he decided personal fitness was a bad New Yearโ€™s resolution as he ended up jogging backwards into a freezing pond lol, so he scheduled just two activities in his diary, sleeping and eating sounds good to me lol

i am somewhat tired so Iโ€™ll end this message now,

have a good night Toni tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

thats ok

how are you and Sue doing today?

my mums ok now thanks for asking ๐Ÿ™

sheโ€™s just got a bit of an upset stomach

dad has a bad cold but it may be something more so heโ€™s phoning doc tomorrow

im ok generally thanks bit of stomach prob too but I think I ate wrong things

plumber should be coming back tomorrow

bye and tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

glad you succeeded in the nosegay auction

mums ok atm thanks her tummy stil not 100% yet though, thing is sheโ€™s finished course of antibiotics this is an after effect

ok thatโ€™s my alarm saying โ€œhurry up you wittering bosh, you donโ€™t want your neck on the line as it wereโ€ lol

so yes managers make or break volunteering I agree

once a manager forced me to eat cake with icing

my stomach was on the verge of becoming ooky ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

ok Iโ€™m obeying the alarm and leaving it there for today

bye toady tc xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,463
    Options

Morning!

Morning Joan thank you for crossing everything for Paul for Friday. Surely the echo machine will work even if the CT didn't!!! My brother went into work on Monday. His boss drove him there he has even been working from home! Take care of yourselves and watch out for snow ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi I'm so glad your neck has eased back to 'normal' for you. My knees also don't like the cold these days. I'm glad you had a diabetes blood test with it being in the family hope it comes back ok of course.

I thought you'd headed off a hypo that is really good exactly what you needed to do glad you were there for your Mum I bet she was too.

The lavender coloured drink is just so so pretty - sweet potato latte! Dare we try it?

So you need to get in the shower early again today before the plumber who might actually turn up this time.

Oh dear your Dad sounds rough, but your Mum knows him well enough. If it's gone to his chest he knows why going outside ill and not wrapped up๐Ÿ™„

I suppose it looks unlikely that the anniversary meal will happen at least not this weekend unless you all make pretty rapid recoveries. Shame for them, but health always has to come first. Would have been nice to see your sister and the boys. I think BIL already went to yesterday's cafรฉ sadly I do!

I never thought of getting them tipsy I was only thinking one small aperitif (the vermouth cocktail) and maybe a glass of Spanish wine while they eat their tapas. Good plan though๐Ÿค” I like it!

I think those two activities which Henry's cat put on his schedule are enough for anyone๐Ÿ˜even I can do them!!

Are you off to the group today?

Morning Toady good to see you in at a civilised hour so hopefully you had a good day?

No Margo Leadbeatering then? Floral gloves remained inside the house did they? What a wonderful thought. Maybe we will come summer.

Well done resisting floral seeds and sorry yesterday was an admin day so you had to stay inside. We do need to get this last snow here and gone before we go too mad outside don't we?

Yesterday I practised stuffed peppers (rather bitter I thought) and patatas bravas. Both were a success. So 4 'safe' tapas so far just need to produce two more.....do Spanish people eat corn on the cob? nice and easy that's all๐Ÿ™„

The spare room is fuller than ever and never got tackled due to supporting my bereaved friend and major procrastination ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I reckon whoever invented Safari suppers was stoopid! and had a housekeeper and probably a cook too.

the patatas bravas Paul shovelled 'em down!

Have a good day everyone

breakfast for snowy days

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

snow day! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,944
    Options

Good morning everyone

We have snow itโ€™s not too deep

Kitty (()) take care have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) take care if you go out. yes I like brownies. Not very thoughtful of that lady. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) and Mr B (()) take care if you go out. Love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) I bet your brother was pleased to go back to work (()) I wonder if you could phone the hospital to find out if the machine is working. Good luck for it. Your meal sounds nice Iโ€™ve never tried that. How are you (()) and your friend she is doing so well (()) take care when you go out we have snow. Aidan would be walking tippy toe(()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) It was good you were there to help your mum (()) take care both of you (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you?

its v snowy outside unfortunately

so no possibility of attending the group today

mums ok atm thanks ๐Ÿ‘

dad is slightly better thanks ๐Ÿ™

heโ€™s going to try and get a gp app tomorrow

the gpโ€™s pharmacist botched up my prescription again ๐Ÿ˜ก

so I had to phone receptionist today took a long time but seems to be almost sorted out now thankfully

I need to go there tomorrow to check

No shower in morning bit of a HV situation unfortunately

but plumber braved the snow and jobs been done now ๐Ÿ‘

even though dad had to put his hand in his โ€œdusty walletโ€ I liked that description of yours Toni ๐Ÿ˜‚

meals been cancelled also if dads def still got a virus he could of course have infected the kids๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I had couscous yesterday I donโ€™t normally I was trying to be healthy and overestimated my stomachโ€™s capacity to deal with that kind of fibre - oh well these things happen.

sis started the new job recently same one I mentioned but apparently she negotiated the start date and only officially started new job this week apparently, I told t that she got some stationery freebies and apparently one of the PAs said sheโ€™d try and get free jellybeans for LA! So be prepared for LAโ€™s massive sugar rush Toni! time to put a padlock on the fridge post any yummy tapas straight to bills stomach (just for safekeeping you understand lol).

thanks about the pic

Sweet potato latte prob better to look at than to consume lol same for turmeric porridge I think haha

Donโ€™t worry weโ€™ll see EF soon enough Iโ€™m sure.

my stomach really felt terrible last night Toni

its disconcerting when that happens isnโ€™t it?

also the weakness afterwards

how is your stomach feeling?

the tapas looks v nice๐Ÿ‘

how bad is the snow where you are?

yes eating is an enjoyable experience isnโ€™t it?

I know of course weโ€™re all different and not everyone likes to eat, but sometimes eating motivates me lol, well more the thought of eating I suppose, maybe Iโ€™ll take that job as LAโ€™s cat after all, lol, free tuna, whatโ€™s not to love? Lol

bye Toni you be careful in the snow xx

ps international womenโ€™s day today so a bit of Maya A xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

sorry to hear youโ€™ve got snow, Iโ€™m glad itโ€™s not too deep

Thanks about mum and I

shes not too bad atm thank you ๐Ÿ™

im ok at the moment thanks

dad has bad cold / virus type thing heโ€™s going to try and see doc tomorrow

but he has improved slightly

bfn you take care both of you xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

how are you?

not enjoying the weather presumably?

I canโ€™t say I blame you

yes charity manager, there was one lady who bit my head off because I said โ€œhi, how are you?โ€ Ooky

she wasnโ€™t feeding v well I gathered later but why come in to work if she was going to treat people like that? Itโ€™s not like I was making her come in, I was just a humble subordinate, woman of the people, low - sodium salt of the earth or โ€œwhatevsโ€ as โ€œthey sayโ€ to plagiarise toady lol

bit tired so bfn toady tc xx

Ps international womenโ€™s day and tea related quote lol - and magic boiler - related too lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

dad opened door to a milkman devoid of coat๐Ÿ˜ก

luckily he didnโ€™t get too ill from doing that but it inspired this tiny poem thanks ๐Ÿ˜„

poem for VC called Cereal - based Wrong Assumption / My Goodness That milkman has some Gumption

โ€œDo you eat Weetabix?โ€ The pushy milkman enquired, โ€œIf so you need to buy some proper whole milk, thereโ€™s no coloured water from meโ€

โ€Noโ€ dad replied, โ€œIโ€™m on the porridge/ oatmeal

soya and skimmed are the real deal, you seeโ€

dad wore no coat to answer the door

โ€To be honest, paying for the plumber has made me so poor

i just have raw Dino steak for breakfast heeheeโ€

And so the fibbing father he closed the door

with a wicked smile on his face and laughed merrilyโ€

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,155
    edited 8. Mar 2023, 20:25
    Options

Hello all ๐Ÿ˜ฌโ„๏ธ well snow has fallen snow on snow, I didn't think we would really get any but there was no escaping it it seems ๐Ÿ˜•.

Poor cold frame being under a layer of snow frog I don't like to see it ๐Ÿ˜ซ I covered a few plants in case it came on worse but if I start taking out blankets to cold frames it's the thin end of the wedge, I would be bringing it in again next for a warm. Oh gosh, I don't like this much. I even managed a walk last night, well that would be right off the menu tonight. Hope not too bad where you are, as you say, we just have to get through it not long now surely ๐Ÿ˜ง the trouble is not just getting through the cold but the amount of time you've had to write off ๐Ÿ˜•. mumbles 'Spring Equinox, hang on, Spring Equinox' to self and tries to stop whining. V impressed with your bro's recovery, that's great if he's getting into work etc ๐Ÿ˜€ well done Drs. That reminds me, I was checking my amaz*n tracking page and today's items related to items in your order included a practise suturing kit. I know they always have v odd ideas of 'related' but even so ๐Ÿ˜‚. No news from me today unsurprisingly, am going to finish my grocery order and call it a day. And if it does this tomorrow I'm not putting my actual bin out this week either, so there. Take care if going out no falling on your coccyx. The patatas bravas look v nice btw & corn on the cob sounds perfectly suitable you could give them an imaginative name of your own invention ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. xx

Hello joan, I have not been out today, not in this no thanks ๐Ÿ˜• don't suppose it will hang about but it will turn wet I expect so that won't exactly be an improvement. Hope not too bad for you & not causing any problems. No too long now til the clocks go on ๐Ÿ˜€ keep warm :) xx

Hi bosh, you are entirely right no I am not enjoying this, & having my blood frozen slowly like the Lady of Shalott ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh it can't last surely. Really have had enough of this winter now it has just been endless. Snow is just the nasty icing on the not very nice cake that the weather manageress has tried to make me eat (ok, v tortuous metaphor there). Hope things not too bad with you today and the plumber didn't get snowed off thankfully, that's good, but sorry your dad may have to see doc in which case hope it's fit to go out in. It was so much better yesterday I even went for a walk by the light of the silvery moon, and a very nice full moon it was too, the 'Worm Moon' apparently ๐Ÿ›. Seems like every time I try to get back into walking something tries to stop me ๐Ÿ˜”. Sorry there was no chance of getting to group this week. I am just finishing my grocery shop even though I no sooner add something in than something else goes out of stock and I have to rejig my basket. Never mind as long as there is tea โ˜•๏ธ very good quote ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ I'm afraid if you put me in hot water at the moment my strength rating would be about that of the weakest own brand one-cup teabag you can get, practically colourless ๐Ÿ˜‚. Low-sodium salt of the earth is v good I may appropriate that line myself ๐Ÿ˜‰. Keep warm :) xx

Love to everyone hope Barbara and Kitty are well and have battened down the hatches ๐Ÿ˜˜ not for much longer hopefully xx

• bosh
    Options

Thanks toady ๐Ÿธ

Yes snow is very unpleasant icing indeed

back to relatively normal weather tomorrow for me if forecast is to be trusted

I also will probably have to go to gps surgery to make sure prescription has been sorted out, I hate it when they make such errors, one of my worst nightmares is running out of MH meds

have a good night, well an ok - ish sort of night anyway toady and tc xx

• toady
    Options

'night bosh ๐Ÿ‘‹ missed post syndrome again for me as you can probably tell, will be back tomorrow for chat and poetry once I get shot of the al fresco man. I did mean to say how annoying about your meds though because that was in the posts I read, they seem to do this more often than not ๐Ÿ™„, no-one wants an extra trip to surgery and especially not to run out of meds ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. Hope can get sorted quickly, have a good night ๐Ÿ˜ด x

• frogmorton
    edited 9. Mar 2023, 06:49
    Options

Morning!

How are you and Sue, Joan? My bro was very happy to speak to anyone not related to him he said!!! I might just ring the hospital what a good idea ๐Ÿ’ก Did your snow settle? Ours did after 2 hours of just snowing, finally there was enough to settle. Aidan would definitely be tippy toeing! ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you doing today. I see someone knitted you a jumper it's a tad big but would keep you warm๐Ÿคญ Plenty of snow here too what a nightmare I hate walking and driving in the stuff even if it looks lovely.

Oh no the meds wrong again like Lucy's were. Now they have given her HUUGE tablets 1g instead of two 500mgs which were a bit easier to swallow. Hope you can get out today for yours if the snow has cleared. Such a shame you missed group it does you good to get out I know๐Ÿ˜•

The plumber sounds a bit of a star to brave the weather and fix the shower.

Hope your Dad gets a Drs apt - at his age you can't be too careful.๐Ÿ™„

My gosh jellybeans for LA! what a great job your sister has. Perks like that she will stay with them!

I might not need a padlock....I have my own 'BIL' in the shape of a 'PAUL' All tapas will be safely stored in his stomach. I will keep my eyes open for BIL...

I love couscous too, but you are right not too much in one go. Your poor poor stomach

Shall we swerve the sweet potato lattes then and the turmeric porridge?๐Ÿ˜I agree there is nothing like good tasty food๐Ÿ˜‹

It was indeed International Women's day I pay tribute to the women who come in Val's cafรฉ all of us strong and determined.๐Ÿ˜Š

Take care and stay safe today.

Morning Toady. What a day yesterday was snow did fall on snow and it looked promising for at least 2 hours I thought it wouldn't settle. Then it did! Sleek knew what to do and stayed in the bedroom all day except for one or two wees and a bite to eat. I believe she nipped over to yourself and Kitty briefly to 'check on you' no doubt to check on your treat cupboards!

Bro is doing pretty well although most days he is working from home. He said he wants to see people who do not share his DNA! Cheeky thing๐Ÿ˜€

Oh no your poor Coldframe๐Ÿ˜ฎ Is anything inside it being protected though? That is it's job and no doubt it's very proud to be doing it. Did that help make you feel better at all? Probably not๐Ÿ˜•

I know exactly what you mean a practise suturing kit indeed! Why would you need that?? after all Sleek has Pepe's Drs kit and is very good with a needle and thread

maรญz en la mazorca

corn on the cob in Spanish.

Hope you got your shopping ordered and located some fattening foods/alternatives and Sleek's doughnuts.

Take care everyone!

• frogmorton
    Options

there is a Finch there eating the verbena heads the other day pre snow....

It's snowing AGAIN๐Ÿ™„

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

how are you?

I wrote a poem addressed to toady about dad and milkman

you may want to read it lol

im ok atm

LA dressed up as Yoda haha

wppl xx

bfn tc xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,944
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) It will be nice to have some sun now. Have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) our snow has bee washed away with the rain. Have a good day. It will be nice to have some sunshine now.

Barbara ()) How are you keep warm (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) take care the snow has been washed away by the rain. We need some sunshine now. Sorry about Lucyโ€™s tabletโ€™s I cut mine that are too big or I have dissolvable. Your brother has done well (()) love to your friend (()) and love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) how is your tummy now. Does your mum feel better now (()) I hope your dad gets an appointment. Take care have a good day.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady ๐Ÿธ

good morning

how are you?

worm moon now thereโ€™s an unpleasant mental image lol

do you like booja booja vegan chocs?

theyโ€™re quite nice i think

ok tired gtg rest

bfn toady xx

ps bit of Chagall xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

dads at the docs now

prob will get right meds later on today

bfn xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni ๐ŸŒบ

dad is ok thanks

he just has a virus doc said ๐Ÿ‘

thanks for stomach pic

my stomach is ok today so far

So bil may have transformed into P, Iโ€™ll make a note of that lol

yes mum could serve bill the s p latte and t porridge too, heโ€™d be so shocked, doc may need to feed him biryani by IV lol

im a bit tired so bfn tc xx

• bosh
    Options

๐Ÿ‘‹ Joan

we are all ok thanks

doc said dad has virus nothing serious

how are you both?

bye tc xx

• toady
    Options

Hello people ๐Ÿ‘‹ gone is the snow, in exchange for heavyish rain, whoopee ๐Ÿ™„ not sure what we're in for next & don't care to know especially, except a cold night tomorrow apparently.

Frog you will need all the Spanish atmosphere & warm spiciness you can get on Saturday to help counteract this lot, I hope it isn't going to snow again at the wrong time for people ๐Ÿคž. All fine here, yes quite a thick layer of crunchy feathery snow by midmorning but there won't be much left of it by now. It was a bit of a stroke of genius nipping in with a grocery shop when I did because there were very few slots indeed maybe people panicking about the snow as I can't see why else it should be. Everything was there apart from a sub for more hot cross buns ๐Ÿ˜€ doughnuts for Sleek โœ…, cream for me โœ…, and fruit & veg too, honest. I have nothing coming and nowhere to go for the next few days so I am glad to be able to come off any kind of alert so to speak. Birdies all fine here as far as I know and cold frame didn't have to put up with its snow topping for long - yes there are things within, not as many as I'd like but looking forward to getting out and adding more. Didn't you get a lovely finch pic at the right time and what a difference in those 2 views! do you know where/if they nest? maybe I will have some verbena one day ๐Ÿ˜Š. Hope all's well with you & Paul, yes I expect bro is glad of a change (saw a quote the other day 'the only normal people you know are the ones you don't know well' that goes double for family one could say ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜„). I love Dr Kitty I will ask to see no other in future! she looks very no-nonsense, but competent. Sorry about Lucy's pills it would be no good anyone coming at me with a 1000mg tablet ๐Ÿ˜ฑ you can never swap anything either can you because anything you hand back in has to be destroyed I suppose, understandable but a waste. Hope she can get them to not do it again. Have a good Friday ๐Ÿ‘‹ xx

Hello joan, my snow hung about longer here & much later for the rain but now it's quite heavy, would rather the snow if I must have one or the other ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. Lots of birds' footprints over the garden this morning all were glad of their breakfast I expect. I won't be going anywhere now myself, hope your Friday is not too bad it is definitely dull ๐Ÿ™„. I can't take tablets either I used to be better, I don't know if having a stiff neck affects it but I don't really see it should that much ๐Ÿค” just more nervous of something going the wrong way now I think. I'm lucky the only ones I take are little. Love to both and the dear dogs :) xx

Bosh glad your dad got the all clear from the doc as far as this virus, and hopefully no more brief encounters with the milkman in unsuitable clothing ๐Ÿ™„ mind you I'm of the same stubborn no hat no warm layers type so it's pot & kettle for me to talk ๐Ÿ˜ณ. It's a super poem it really conjures up the scene lovely comic touch ๐Ÿš๐Ÿฅ›no weetabix emoji, well you have to work with what you have. I wish I had a lovely milkman like that instead of what we have now, but it was less picturesque for them I suppose & hard work, reality ruins a lot of nostalgia does it not ๐Ÿ˜”. I have got my shopping in so it is definitely tea time, preferably in front of that lovely fire in the oak-panelled drawing room or failing that, anywhere under Chagall's hot sun ๐Ÿ˜Š. Yes I do like the Booja Booja truffles I remember buying when they were newish brand I think, do they still do the nice round wooden boxes? I have one somewhere with needles & cotton in. Nice chocs, definitely, haven't had any for a while. Hope you have a good evening and the ๐Ÿšฟ is behaving itself - hope you got your meds too - it will be early to bed and no walk for me, blah, but soon I expect. ๐Ÿ‘‹ Bye for now xx

Love to all ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

Glad your snow has melted ๐Ÿ‘

im ok thanks but pretty tired

meds situation is being sorted thanks but Iโ€™ve got slightly more tablets than I thought so at least Iโ€™m โ€œsafeโ€ atm

pharmacist was quite rude to me on phone though

thanks about poem, funny thing is the milkman did actually mention wb and c water lol

Iโ€™ve never liked taste of whole milk, quite disgusting lol

I see about p / kettle etc lol but presumably you would wrap up warm after doc told you to?

anyway I donโ€™t judge goodness knows otherwise Iโ€™d have committed many violent attacks with my broomstick by now lol

one persons cream is anotherโ€™s stomach - lining - burning acid etc

no not had wooden box chocs sound nice tho

bad weather for me tomorrow apparently -3 approx

bye for now toady tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone!

Joan here goes maybe the Echocardiograph will happen today!!! I will check in with the hospital this morning. The weather is still pretty bad out there. It was Charley's birthday yesterday and she managed to get here. REALLY good news Lucy has been discharged from Haematology regarding her Leukaemia! Isn't that fabulous?. I hope you are both doing ok and staying warm ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi I hope you are well today? Glad your stomach settled down, but you were very tired yesterday.

All well here apart from snow everywhere๐Ÿ™„ Looks like the roads are clear at least. The school called all the parents to fetch their children back yesterday, but they should be ok today.

I am very pleased to hear that your Dad is ok doesn't need meds it's only a virus. I think he has been very lucky with the risks he takes.

I found the milkman/Dad poem - brilliant ๐Ÿ˜Thanks for that๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes poor BIL would need a transfusion of biryani if you fed him anything healthy! Paul too if possible. Today we are meeting up with Tia's family (her late Mum's side) her Grandad and Aunt Uncle Cousin etc for an Indian takeaway at her Grandad's nursing home. It's to make up for not being able to have him out at Christmas due to the home having COVID. Sooooo the gist of that is Paul will enjoy himself very much!

Little LA dressed as Yoda๐Ÿ˜‚cute!

Take care of yourself.

Morning Toady. We had rain last night so why is the snow still out there? ๐Ÿ˜  admittedly the roads look clear very windy though.

How pretty does the Churchyard look?

Well done getting your order in in time and having few subs. Get that cream down you! I know you prefer veg, but the cream will add some weight. It goes well in ๐Ÿฅฃ porridge Lucy used to love that! Sleek had sugar all over her whiskers yesterday so I knew she had been eating doughnuts. I bet a lot of people do panic with shopping. I had no need to plenty of food in. All houses for safari supper are within walking distance๐Ÿ˜ŠUseful eh?

I am looking out for the Finches nest....they are a pair usually should be close by; we have hedges all round apart from the bit with the wall so hopefully near me. I love verbena....the way it sways in the breeze....

Glad that your cold frame is a warm frame again! and that the birdies are all ok. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's started snowing again what is that about???? Just started and it's horizontal๐Ÿ™„

Absolutely Sleek is happy to do all our bloods for us no need to go to the Drs or hospital ever again.

We are chopping Lucy's pills in half they do have a line for chopping, but really they look as though they should go up the other end!๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Well have a good day porridge pot is on!