Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,064
    edited 13. Mar 2023, 13:51
    Options

Hi toni

i see you put a massive biccie pic on here again are you sure you’re not secretly working for C Eyebrow plucks?

only joking lol

ok so if I answer point by point i will be getting nowhere today

so basically LA took a jelly baby from me under false pretences lol, he said he wouldn’t go into sweet shop etc until he’d had dessert in cake shop, but then he went back on his agreement and went straight into sweet shop - but he wasn’t unaccompanied at least

BR is learning rude words from big bro

toilets In restaurant were absolutely freezing 🥶

ill leave it there for now bye tc xx

• bosh
    edited 13. Mar 2023, 13:55
    Options

Greetings toady🐸

thing is if I left you a cuppa it’ll just be standing there getting stone cold till maybe 9.20 pm lol

but I’ll “see” you when I see you of course 🤗

bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

Thanks about my parents

thanks about the walk and my stomach

no not posh shoes, just normal shoes, but I wasn’t wearing tights under my trousers so I felt cold

i hope you both have a nice afternoon

bye tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,135
    edited 13. Mar 2023, 18:17
    Options

Hello all - yes bosh is quite right, my tea would have been standing a rather long time by now 😂 best can do as they say, at least it's not bedtime. I will rehash the pot with some more boiling water it'll be fine 👍️.

Ooh fancy having to do more social and dining related things straight after Saturday frog, yes that definitely warrants falling asleep on sofa 😱 and I hope it all 'went down well'.. have you ever heard the quote "Eat all kind Nature doth bestow; It will amalgamate below If the mind says it shall be so. But if you once begin to doubt,The gastric juice will find it out." If only it were that simple 🙄. Anyway nice to see Paul's family 😊 and yes that is exciting news for May, the fairy reserve-list godmother was looking out for you there 😀. I was tired yes after the call but physically I had done quite a bit yesterday, self inflicted, laundry and some other painting DIY bits. No Swedish Death cleaning you will have a hard job selling me on that I'm afraid, I'm sure there's a name for my approach to stuff but not sure what - probably the Death or Glory approach, aka damned if I'm slimming my books before they've even been unboxed and on my dream bookshelves 😂 poor soul, no good will come of it. I am putting up some ebay stuff later though so I'm not completely incorrigible. Not the cardies but their time will come. It certainly was blowy this morning! gosh yes, but it's not cold, for a minute or two. It feels like Sunday again to me, so did Saturday, it was only Sunday that didn't feel like one. Hope you know where you are at today and having a quieter bit :) xx

Hello joan, yes there are lots of things with memories for me, maybe people would say part with them to spring clean your head a bit as well as your cupboards 🤔 hard though. I am listing on ebay tonight the trouble with researching items is you see more things you'd like to buy 😂 but I mustn't. Have a good day :) xx

Hi bosh, never mind the tea it's the thought that counts 😀 glad to hear you & Toni both got through your food-related Sundays and hope you still feel ok thanks to the water/porridge 'line your stomach' tactic and whatever you've had today in that line. I have not done much today but I got a few things done yesterday, even a line of outdoor washing, if Teddy had been pegged out today he would have been blown into the next county - it was so rough this morning! Constantly have to be aware doors will bang etc if you even want to nip outdoors for a minute. Hope your knee ok today after the chilly walk, yes that's not quite the spirit of exercise is it bill, a sort of modern pentathlon made up of cafes and cake shops 🤨. Well I must skip over the hills & far away myself, to nosegay, and apply myself to a bit of listing. By 9.20 I will be glad of more tea ☕️ sooner or later we will manage to coincide nicely I'm sure 😊 have a good evening. Are you watching anything new at the moment? or have you got ongoing things that you haven't finished yet. Bye for now 👋 :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

teddy would have been blown away to next county, oh dear, or possibly next dimension?

now there’s a thought

dad has upset his own stomach by eating three massive sweet pastries yesterday 😡

silly person

not really watching anything that great atm

Didn’t walk far today as there was weather warning so knee didn’t get a chance to hurt but thanks anyway

I’m leaving it there as I have a few things to do

good luck with nosegay twisting lol, sixties and twisting? Is that a relevant reference? Who knows? Anyway not meaning to cause offence as per usual, just making a rhyme, lol.

good night t and tc xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options

Morning Joan Your carers are so right. We clapped for them too, but I bet they never would ask for a 35% pay rise. The private sector don't always get annual rises at all🙄 I shan't say anymore because I have been speaking our Barbara and am again grateful to the NHS because her son has been very ill indeed with a perforated bowel and now has heart failure. He's only young too. so everything 🤞 for our Barbara ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi I hope you are well today and the weather is ok for you to get to group.

Thank you for being so kind about the S supper. It was impressive but soooooo much food🙄

Lattes can be decaffeinated but you do need to specify that request, young LA, whatever your Daddy has told you😉

Imagine him arranging a walk to a coffee shop😄 I could and should have guessed. MORE cake for BIL! (see above café) As you say you can still make healthier choices. Walking past (or the other way as you say) is the best, but choosing tea and definitely sharing cake. That's one I do if ever I have a vegan pud.

I can't understand how he doesn't realise how dangerous it is for people with diabetes to eat cake and sweet puddings though🙄I thought most people knew that🤔

It is good that your Mum managed the walk at least you were all with her and she didn't take any risks. Must have been hard for her though not being used to it.

If you read my post above to Joan you'll see Barbara has been having a tough time and sends her love to us all. She misses being able to post bless her.

Poor Ted, but gosh they do need washing when they are 'proper loved'😊

Ignore the biccie it was for Toady not for us - she needs to gain weight😉

Oh LA! Straight to the sweetie shop eh?! I suppose you can when you're young like him.

Love the pic Eye eye!

Take care

Morning Toady how are you today feeling better I hope? Over-doing it takes it's toll on us.

I am recovering slowly from an exhausting and overindulged weekend. Far too much food good to see his family. Paul is up in Scotland working until Wednesday. I just adore that food quote! I now know it's the mind which controls it all that's great!

See my post to Joan our Barbara needs us to cross our fingers for her son.

I dreamt that Paul was going to have a pacemaker and was going round telling everyone who would listen!!! and I am saying can you work with electricity with one in? as that is his job....

Sorry if you tea was cold I hope the biccie was still edibile? I will get you an insulated cup:

There that might help a bit.

I know imagine that! Us off on another Figaro rally😊

I see you are not yet ready for the Swedish death clean if your books aren't on the fantasy bookshelves yet! Need to get the bookshelves Toad. I think you deserve them. YOU DO!

It's weird when days don't feel like the right day. I feel almost 'robbed' of the weekend if that makes sense. Today is TUESDAY.

Take care Toady today we have already had sleet, but it does honestly feel warm. All very odd.🤨

• bosh
    Options

Good morning Vietnam!

sorry VC lol

wppl xx

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options

Morning all, it is morning isn't it? I don't know one day from the next! I am so tired all the time, and the Codeine just knocks me out. I'm always asleep when Skeek visits, but I always know when she's been as she leaves a tiny posy on my pillow.

Reshmi, loving the pictures you post.

I hope you are all keeping warm. It's sunny on the Chantry today but probably freezing out. Ignore the underlines, haven't a clue what all that's about.

Did you watch Crufts? I don't even know who won best in show. Anyway, must crack on. Take care everyone. XXXXXX

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,933
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope you are alright. Have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) i hope you get your jobs done today. What do you fancy having to eat today.

Barbara (()) so sorry to her about your son 🤞 I will be thinking about him (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (()))

Toni (()) Thank you for telling me about Barbara’s son that’s a worry she doesn’t need (()) How are you feeling after your busy days (()) How is your friend (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) You and your mum did well walking (()) have a good day love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

thanks about mum and i and the walking 🙏

we’re both ok atm thanks

dad’s stomach ache is ok too now thankfully 👍

I hope you are both enjoying the afternoon

bye tc xx

• bosh
    edited 14. Mar 2023, 16:08
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you this afternoon?

nice pic

im glad your s supper cooking duties are over for now 👍

The group was ok thanks

but not brilliant really

Second M was distinctly uncommunicative, oh well

good to get out of house anyway

LA also ate some of my parents’ anniversary brownie in restaurant before anyone could stop him lol

BR really enjoyed naan bread and called it “pizza” lol

food was nice thanks Indian restaurant like mum wanted not that much of it but that suited my stomach 👍👍

I was just speaking to my friend on phone elderly gentleman with bipolar so not a lot of time left now plus tired

Most people understand dangers of diabetes I agree but unfortunately bills not most people 🤷‍♀️

sorry about Barbara 😔

I’ll go now because as well as being tired im also almost being fried alive in this suburban sauna

bye for now Toni tc xx

• bosh
    Options

👋toady

ps pic representation of BR lol xx

• toady
    edited 14. Mar 2023, 19:35
    Options

Hi all 👋 I am doing things off my list of hard jobs 😣 I have tottered in for tea and a breather but I really will feel better if I press on and get some of these things done, letter-writing etc.

Not nice at all out there at the moment but was not a bad morning so made the most of that - can quite believe you had sleet frog - everything's all over the place isn't it. Wind still hanging around but all furry friends fine & accounted for 👍️. Minus 4 tonight, making the weather up as it goes along at this point I think 🤨 and bit drizzly & dribbly looking for the rest of the week. Would almost rather a bit more snow tbh. Hope all well with you, & with Paul in Scotland; I am not surprised you are dreaming of pacemakers I would be 🤔 yes Sparky is all well & good as a job title, definitely don't want a sparky pacemaker 😱⚡️. There are things to be careful of I expect, you'll know about anyway, assuming it comes to it. So sorry to hear about Barbara's troubles 😥 oh, so unfair, fingers crossed into little knots of course and I know you'll give her all our best & send our love xx. Not much else to report, a few garden bits & bobs that I will catch up on next time. I'm not surprised you feel you are 'down' a weekend hope you are having a quiet spell, greenhouse time maybe? soon anyway. Thank you for the insulated mug it's a very nice one 😊 & helping a lot while twizzling my brain trying to drum up a decent letter 😂 the biccie is a distant memory 😉 but I will replenish the tin. I do have some fun projects to get onto so part of doing chores today is so I can selfishly move onto those. The trouble with bookshelves here is that if there isn't a door in the way there's a radiator, or a window, and opposite a window is too much light, etc. One day though I will come up with a grand scheme 😄. Have a good night if it is indeed going to be chilly, Sleek will bring her pink blankie and join you if needs be I expect. How is little Minnie? xx

Hello joan, I have had some quiche today with a small corn on the cob and I am fitting in little bits of fairly healthy snacks when I can. I have slightly too many hot cross buns may have to freeze some, that's the trouble with one main online shop; apart from household or heavy stuff, I much prefer picking up a basketful as I need it. I have a couple of banana muffins to eat up that I made, they are quite nice because they don't turn out too strongly banana flavoured. What fruit do you like? Sue has to be careful I expect? Have a good day :) xx

Hi to bosh thank you for the wave, I hope Teddy has not gone into another dimension 👽️ there might be close encounters of the furred kind 😄, he would not want to be outdoors in this dimension today either, there is rain 'Bruin' again 😉. Lovely little bear in the pic glad to see he is wearing his cardigan and it has a hood. I love the idea of the nosegay twist, yes very 1960s 😂 it would be let's relist again like we did last summer for me, with all the things that have been going around without selling haha. Glad your Dad is feeling better and it was mainly a case of pastry overload 🤨. Have a good evening hope you got through your own 'things to do' 👍️. Sorry there was not much chat to be had at group and hope Wednesday's is ok if you go. See you later 🐊 :) xx

Hello Kitty 😊👋 lovely to see you hope all's good at the bungalow, aside of funny old weather - I don't what day or time we are at either at the moment, so goodness knows what it'll be like when the clocks change on the 26th 😫 oh well it will be worth it for the extra daylight. How nice of Sleek to leave you a little posy 😊 have you counted the custard creams after her visits 😉. Have a good evening 😘 xx

Thinking of Barbara very much 😘🤞xx

Love to all xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

I hope the letter - writing went well.

thanks about dad

my own stomach is not feeling great atm but hopefully a controllable problem this time

if I’m fairly careful hopefully I’ll rush into town tomorrow drink a squash avoid dairy and similar naughty foodstuffs and rush back home faster than the speed of light, well more like the speed of a snail really lol

frost - permitting of course

BR does look a lot like that teddy you know

glad you liked the bear pic

Re - listing - funny lol

or maybe you are “resisting” arrest with all those nosegay profits omitted from your tax return??

dont worry I won’t tell anyone just inland revenue, police, gas man, roofer, all nosegay reviewers etc 😂

im the soul of discretion

bfn toady tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Joan Wasn't it lovely to see Kitty! My friend is doing ok I am going for a walk with her and the dogs later this morning. Yes poor Barbara I just hope her boy (I know he's grown up now!) is doing ok ((())) for you and Sue xxx

Morning Kitty McDuff! How are you this morning? It was fab-u-lous to see your name in the café yesterday.

I hardly saw any crufts this year I've just been so busy. I saw the old daft dog who ran all over the place (old film) running off with one of the poles as a stick that's about it!

I hope the codeine is helping even if it does make you a bit tired?

Sleekipuss loves bringing flowers for you and sometimes adds a little 'sweet dreams' potion to your pillow too😊

It's thick ice out there🙄

Morning Reshmi! When we got to Viet Nam on the cruise they said it every single morning! Not VC as you can imagine of course! I use to love Robin Williams.

How are you today? Not being fried alive I hope?

Well done getting to the group even if it could have been better. Second M uncommunicative again😕 that's tough because it's hard for you. You don't deserve it but well done anyway for trying.

No more posh cooking for another year. Well for a good bit anyway I hope. All I ahve left to do is ironing the napkins and putting them away then it's as though it never happened.

I used to love Naan too well done BR pizza is it?! LA ate some of the anniversary brownie!! Ooops!🤭 Good to know the food suited your stomach for once.

How nice to chat to the old boy with Bipolar I bet that will have made his week Reshmi. Even if it tired you out it was a very kind thing to do.

BTW I love the bear pics❤️

Take care today it's icy out there.

Morning Toady how are you today?

Today we have thick ice! Yesterday after the sleet we had sunshine then rain! What is going on???!!!! Get it sorted will you please.

Good news all animals accounted for at yours😊 The finches have been here already but flew very fast away so I'm not optimistic that they are nesting in my garden😔ya booh!

I will definitely check with the consultant about sparking sparkies before they wire him up if they do. They did let me in to the consultation with him which I wasn't expecting so I should go to the next one. That will be the important one after the tests are done.

If you are still struggling to write your letter Sleek rather likes letter writing?

I'm glad you have some nicer plans in mind and would love to hear about them when you have more time. I know what you mean about where to put things I would like a whole roooooom full of bookshelves sigh....

Of course I will pass on our very best to Barbara it's so unfair.😕

Sleek did indeed join me last night a bit of chirruping then she soon settled bless her. It was a cold one the ice is so thick here.

The kettle is on biccie tin is full so help yourself☺️

Minnie came into Lucy's lounge in the cat basket to meet Winnie yesterday only one hiss so we are optimistic. She is sweet if she is s she! I'm not 100% convinced the boys 'bit's take some time to grow enough to be sure.

Take care now

hot crossed bun anyone?

• bosh
    Options

Good morning everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,933
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Thank you it was lovely seeing your post (()) the Codeine is making you sleepy I have Tramadol that does the same. Have a good day love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) yes hot cross buns are nice I’ve put sardine and tomato paste on mine. Have a good day doing your little jobs (())

Barbara (()) I’m very sorry to hear about your son (()) you don’t need more problems (()) thinking of you (()). Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) That’s nice Minnie came in to see Winnie. One of Sue’s carers son has a Kidney problem and his Dad is a match so he’s giving him one of his kidney’s. It was nice seeing Kitty nice to know she is well. Paul Sparky the electrician. That’s nice your friend his doing well (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day (()) and your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • toady
    Options

Hello all 😀 I am gaining on my chore I think 👍️ but the cold is a bit unwelcome again compared to yesterday.

There was indeed frost here as well this morning frog, not ice, but still quite white 😮 there was enough sun and warmth yesterday that there were spots that Mrs B and some little birdies were able to bask in, just imagine! lovely to see, must have been so nice to feel the warmth on your feathers after all this long winter. I would like some on mine too, at least to get back to where you can take it for granted you can feel your fingers 😬. So my fun jobs will wait a bit til it's nicer, mostly they are just playing around with storage ideas (not everyone's idea of fun but I do enjoy it) and a few little painting projects when its warmer. I still have the metal obelisk to do too, at least my sweet peas are in and will be ready?! Maybe one day we will get our shelves, I forgot to add that one other obstacle is having some built in furniture that could go but it would be a big project it's most of a wall 🤔 it's not especially attractive either but I don't think a 'quirky' upcycling facelift would do it any favours either. It just comes down to space really. I had an email from a store that rhymes with mayfair with the jaunty title 'no walk-in wardrobe? no problem!' - that's easy for you to say 😂. Still I am gaining a bit on the tidying/sorting, and I have done the worst of the letter-writing - Sleek was a big help especially with spelling 😄 who knew, does she get it from you? Oh I'm glad Minnie (or Vinnie?!!) and Winnie have not had an all-out hiss, sounds optimistic 😺. Hope the walk with your friend plus dogs went well. Does Paul have to turn around on a sixpence to come home before his appointment or is it not quite that tight? Good luck again anyway if for some reason I forget to mention tomorrow. :) xx

Joan I am slightly horrified at that 'serving suggestion' for hot cross buns 😮😮😮 savoury (and fishy at that) on a sweet bun? Gosh you adventurous eater you, butter for me and that's the beginning & end of it. I can't quite see them putting that on the packet as a 'why not try this' idea but then again you never know. My Dad liked jam on yorkshire puddings but that's a different matter altogether 😄. Jolly cold again isn't it but picking up by end of week 👍️ have a good day :) xx Sorry to hear about your carer's that is a very big thing for his Dad to donate a kidney, I can't imagine. Hope it all goes well when the time comes. 🤞

Hi bosh, oh no not the taxman 🤨 or maybe I will just be answerable in the first instance to the police elephant, well I would have to come quietly wouldn't I I don't think any 'resisting' would get me far there 🐘😂. No need to tell the roofer & gasman anyway, they are the ones in receipt of my 'takings' & more besides 🙄. Ah well joking aside I need not worry about the taxman with my handful of buyers, the others are resisting making a purchase and just glued to their watch lists like patience on a monument. Hope you are having an ok day and the stomach is/has settled. I think I will pass on today's google featured dish it would go down well me I don't think so I will be going to get myself something very much blander in a moment. Not sure what. Hope it wasn't frosty for you today and especially if you are making your way back snail fashion because the last thing you'd need is for there to be grit or salt on the roads 😱 hope it was a good meeting anyway if you made it. Nearly finished my letter-writing btw thanks, it's just a matter of re-reading it now & seeing if it all makes sense 🤔. Have a good rest of day hope everyone ok :) xx

Lots of love to Barbara 😘 xx

and to Kitty and all regulars/irregulars xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you this afternoon?

im sautéed maybe but at least not deep fried atm 👍

went to group frost didn’t last thanks

but went later on as I was just trying to get stomach to settle a bit

RR was being v insensitive that’s understatement but not towards me

gtg rest or will face plant my device

more later xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again toni

I’ve got a bit of backache tbh

so sorry for these tiny posts

I think someone told BR n bread and paneer equals pizza and he innocently believed lol

RR offered to choc to M who was clearly not well, she had some, that wasn’t kindness high sugar plus MH prob well you know all about that I’m sure

thats it for now

sorry about that Toni

sorry about your weather

bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

👋 toady xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

yes you do need to be cautious when dealing with a police elephant, even though she’s a gentle soul, when she practises her St Patrick day dance, the stomping around can get a bit out of hand, especially if she’s strung out on undiluted squash to be honest, is this illegal Maidenhead squash brewed and consumed mainly by the under fives supervised by Riley the drink / cake licker? Unfortunately me being an auntie/ mima means my silence is contactually bound 🤫

yes the Google offering did look a bit odd didn’t it?

ok bfn toady tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

backs a bit better now thanks

glad you’ve got a break from posh cooking 🥘

that’s interesting that they said that greeting every day

i like talking to the elderly guy with bp but of course I can’t say “let’s not have a War and Peace style chat please, I need to keep an eye on my mobile bill” lol, so I make an excuse after a reasonable time 🕰️

yes I think he enjoys the chats too

I felt sad though as he was talking about his childhood, he had the sleep disorder and related physical problems even then and he wished he could’ve played football like the other boys, he’s a v positive person though and he said he hasn’t fallen in 6 weeks, which is really good for him, as in the winter he was falling all the time unfortunately.

Glad you liked the pics.

mum is ok thanks, well her blood sugar is ok anyway

but she had a big row with dad just now, mind you this is one of their peak rowing times 🙄

Dad is ok physically but he’s getting more and more difficult really

Sorry to hear about the ice, did you have to go out today? I hope not, be careful

here we had frost early ish morning but it didn’t last long thankfully

the prob for me this morning was my stomach it did seem to settle in the end, but it made me late leaving house and also I just had to rush around like a March hare in the t centre didn’t really have to time to do any enjoyable shopping/ browsing, went to group just v briefly, also was avoiding consuming stomach- unfriendly food / drink, plus it was so cold in cafe!🥶 I couldn’t speak much without coughing, so thought it best not to hang around

I told LA that superheroes share toys with their Baby brothers

so he’s chosen a story book about sharing so he can teach BR about sharing, bless, I was about to say that he should teach himself first, but as a Super-heroine Mima, I realised that was perhaps not my place and that I although I am a creature honoured in many epic ballads (well maybe Wheels on the Bus lol) I am of course not G*d, lol.

Second M has got someone carrying her coffee for her now! I’ve seen her in t centre carrying massive bags of posh clothes around all the time but a takeaway cup of coffee she can’t manage? Hmm something dodgy is happening there - maybe she’s undercover royalty? Do you have any theories lol?

ok I’ll leave it there for now Toni

bfn Toni have a nice night xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Joan I am sorry to hear about Sue's carer's son, but how fabulous his Dad is a match and will give him one of his. I don't envy her though looking after two recovering males!! Hehe! Yesterday Winnie was in a bad mood and not so friendly towards Minnie ah well just keep trying! Take care apt tomorrow for you - what time? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi. I love the bear pic - where did you find him he is adorable🙂

At least you were only sautéed not deep fried yesterday. Your poor stomach took a bit of settling before you could leave the house didn't it? 😕 Hope you feel much better today.

Oh dear some HV with the parents rowing yesterday. I hope you made a tactical retreat. My stomach gets knotted at times like that does yours?

You know I have my suspicions about new M....that is really odd that she can't even carry a cup of coffee but can carry multiple shopping bags🤨In your shoes I would give her as wide berth as you can without being rude. Maybe she can only carry posh clothes and hot beverages in china cups?

Naughty RR feeding people such things he is naughty. He is a chocolate-pusher could be worse i suppose but not good at all🙄

The café was too cold as well all in all not your best time at the group, but well done for going anyway.

Also well done for getting LA to understand a bit about sharing. Even if he is teaching BR via his book he heard you. What a good idea super-heroes and super-Mimas do indeed share. They always share and are kind to others😊

I used to love paneer so much before i went Vegan. Now my favourite restaurant do tofu paneer dishes so it helps a bit. As long as BR enjoyed his naan bless him how quickly he is growing up!

You are so kind talking to the elderly chap. Listening to his tales of his childhood sleeping issues even. He has had it tough, but at least he is doing better just now not having fallen for 6 weeks is really good. Long may it last. Yes making excuses after a reasonable time is enough. I am sure that effort that you make to talk to him means so much to him you know.

Well you take care and have a good day. No ice here today so I am happier.

Morning Toady How are you today?

I see you were in early again yesterday! Isn't it the best to see the birds enjoying the sun! There was a little wagtail in the garden for so long I got worried, but of course he was just basking and warming up his feathers too!

Soon soon we will be able to rely on slightly better weather. On my walk today I will wear my cooler coat because i think it's much milder and I'll end up overheated.

Oooh! If that unit (which wouldn't improve with an upcycle) were to go you could have floor to ceiling bookshelves! Imagine that! sigh and a ladder!!!

imagine☺️

Winnie was not so keen on Minnie (or Vinnie) yesterday, but I think she was in a bad mood bless her. Still we'll keep at it.

Paul got home late last night so has an easy day in the office today before his scan tomorrow. Same day as Joan sees the consultant about her leg.

Well I'd better get on I want my walk this morning without my friend and the dogs, but I have my audio book for company.

Take care

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

glad you’re ok

just wanted to say that the chocolate- pushing is more dangerous than it sounds I’ve seen what it can do to people, but whether RR knows about that I don’t know, thing is I just think he’s trying to get rid of some of his c so he eats less 😡

Bfn xx